[sticky]

Warsaw - Visitor\'s Guide

(49 posts) (28 voices)
  • Started 3 years ago by admin
  • Latest reply from Nobody_Special

Tags:

No tags yet.

  1. Ken_Apples
    Inactive

    Warsaw - Visitor's Guide

    The purpose of this report is to give a "print-and-go" report for the first time visitor to Warsaw.

    I will also post another more storylike report to read about my own adventures in the city.

    Arrival:

    If you arrive by plane you will either arrive at the main International terminal "Odloty" or the "Etiuda" Terminal, which is a separate terminal 200 meters away from the main terminal. (Etiuda is mainly used by lo-cost airlines)

    If you arrive to Etiuda, Just go straight out of the building. DON’T TURN ANYWAY, just keep walking straight up along the road, and you will reach the main terminal after 150-200 meters of walking.

    At the main terminal you have 2 choices to get to the city:

    You can either take Bus line 175 to the Central Station in Warsaw, or go by taxi.
    I have tried both options and the pro's/cons are as follows:

    The bus stops along the way to the city, why it's naturally slower than taxi, but also a lot cheaper.

    The bus will cost you 2.50 zloty, and the journey lasts for 40-50 minutes depending on the traffic. At the central station, you jump of the bus, and walk by foot / take a taxi to your hotel.

    Remember to directly buy at ticket from the driver after getting on the bus, and afterwards "stamp the ticket" in the yellow little electronic box you can find in the middle of the bus, so that your ticket has been validated. (Reports of ticket-controllants on buses and high violation-fees have been reported by other not so lucky travellers)

    If you go by taxi from the airport, choose one that has "Radio Taxi" written on the side. There are also other good taxi companies, but I've never heard about anyone getting ripped from a Radio taxi, and the cost is just slightly more expensive than regular taxi's, so I go for that.

    A ride to the city will cost you something like 25-35 zloty, and takes roughly 15-25 minutes depending on the location of your hotel and the traffic.

    The taxi is 10 times more expensive than the bus, but because of the relative low cost,(11 USD/9 Euros) and the convenience of getting yourself and your luggage hassle free straight from the airport to your hotel, combined with the faster journey, makes taxi the natural choice for me.

    Where to stay:

    Warsaw has numerous options, all to suit your budget.

    For budget travellers you can check out:
    http://www.hostelworld.com

    There you can book and find info about numerous hostels in Warsaw, as well as other cities around the world.

    For the top notch visitor, I can recommend:
    http://marriott.com/property/propertypage/wawpl

    They have a really good offer at 99 Euros for a weekend stay at a double room. And given the standard of the hotel, location and the service included, I'm not ashamed to call it a real bargain.

    Getting oriented in the city:

    It has been said before, and it can be said again - Warsaw is a really ugly city.
    During the end of Second World War, the city was completely destroyed, and afterwards rebuilt in classic Soviet style (grey, big concrete buildings with no charm what so ever)

    Nothing (or not noticeable) has been made to make the houses more attractive, and standing at the very center of Warsaw, will make you feel like your stepping into a communist film from the 70's (heck, even the people look depressed, hardly ever smiling - and who can blame them, living in such a ugly surrounding.)

    I have included a picture from the main road in the city (Aleje Jerozolimskie) where you can se the inner-city charm of Warsaw by yourself.

    One good thing about the city is that it's easy to get oriented. One of the few beautiful buildings in Warsaw happens also to be the tallest, the Cultural Palace, which is located in the very center of the central Warsaw. Roughly speaking, and this is rough, but you can't go wrong with it:

    Keeping yourself within a distance of 1000 meters from this building, any given directions will help your find more good restaurants, shops, ATM machines and other necessary things than you can possibly need for a weekend.

    To find the exact location of a address, just use:

    http://world.maporama.com/

    Understanding the address-system in Poland:

    For some years ago, Poland started using a system that means that no family names are written on the outside of the doors of the houses. Instead it only has anonymous numbers.

    That means when going for example to S-Studio 2, the address will be:
    Jerozilimskie 99/1, Warsaw. The "Jerozilimskie 99" means the street + the street number "99". The ",1" means apartment number one in that specific house.

    I think you get the system, I just rather write over-clearly than confusingly short.

    Transportation around the city:

    Understanding and using public transports in Warsaw is very easy.

    A good thing to start with is to buy a three day combined bus-tram (San Francisco type of street trains)-metro ticket. That one you can buy at any little kiosk selling newspapers, and the cost is 12 zloty.

    Firstly, busses and trams:

    If you keep yourself within 2-3 kilometres distance of the citycenter, you can catch any bus going west or east, and just jump on/off at a bus/train stop close to where you are heading.

    If you are going north-south, just take the metro that only has one line going north-south and south-north. You can’t fail/get lost on that one.

    The first time you use your ticket, you have to put it into a yellow little machine inside the bus/tram, so it will be stamped from what day/time the ticket is to be valid. Next time you get on a bus or tram, just enjoy the ride.

    Taxi:

    Taxis are in most cases, together with walking, the most convenient way of moving around. It's not expensive and will quickly take you door-to-door to where you want to go, and saves your time for better things than i.e. standing on a jam-packed bus, stopping every 200 meters.

    Get yourself a prepaid celluar/mobil sim-card in any kiosk for 20 zloty, and start booking taxis/calling appointments at low cost and ease.

    The following taxi companies are from my experience reliably to give you the right price at your journey, and will pick you up at/to restaurant/nightclub/whatever.

    RadioTaxi: 9668
    Euro Taxi: 9662
    MPT Taxi: 9191

    Shopping:

    Surprisingly, Poland being a low-wage country, prices are noticeable higher than most western countries on "western" products. (I.e. Perfumes, famous clothing brands, watches, and other quality products) What seems to be cheap is cigarettes and local alcohol. Apart from that I save my money and buy the same quality products at clearly better prices in Germany/France/Switzerland/USA. Still, if you are in need, you will have no problem finding most brand that you are looking for in some of the big gallerias in Warsaw - The products are to be found here, but at higher prices that you are used to.

    Nightlife:

    The internet guide

    http://www.inyourpocket.com/poland/warsaw/en/

    has some good info about nightlife and other Warsaw things, altout the printed tourist guide for every month (which you can get at most hotels) are the most updated.

    The nightlife in Warsaw are quite spread out, why taxi is a good way to move around, and for the younger crowd, there are not really any bigger night clubs that swallows those 2-3000 people masses, but rather clubs suited for 200-800 persons maximum.

    I did scout quite a few clubs, and talking to the locals, they told me that for big clubs, you would have to go to some other cities in Poland, rather than Warsaw.

    Things of Culture:

    The old Town, some 3 kilometres away from the center of town, got some nice restaurant and enjoyable surroundings, with cobblestone alleys and old houses/ruins.

    Here also the Strip club ”Loch” is located. But to be frankly - If you are not in desperate need, save your time and money for something else. The quality of the girls, their very business minded attitude and the dance performance are quite under pair with most other big cities around the world. Why not go to some fun club/bar instead and see some freaky polish stuff instead?

    The Lovehouses:

    The brothels of Warsaw are hidden, and not easy to find if you don't know the specific address + the apartment number where they are located. In the example above, if you are going to S-studio 2, you will find yourself standing in front of an exclusive and locked port-door at the address Jerozilimskie 99. Nothing will tell you that somewhere inside that port there is an S-Studio.

    You have to press the port telephone (just press button "1" once and the machine will route your call to apartment one of that building) They will answer/say something in Polish, and you just say "hello" and they will unlock the door. Once inside the door you will find yourself standing in a little inner-garden between 4 houses. Where now to go? - Just go to the first house on your left side, go upside the little stair and apartment 1 are directly on the left inside that house.

    Another example, for S-studio 3, you go to the address Niemcewicza 26, finding the right door (I have included a picture of that house so you can see where to enter the house) - The same procedure, call apartment number 14, and step into the elevator and go to the 8th floor.

    (make note on the elevator-picture included that floor number 8 has nail polish mark around the button, as a subtle sigh on where to go)

    Once you understand the system, you will have no problems finding your way to the love nests, just waiting for your visit

    Final words:

    Printing this guide, having it in your pocket, I hope will make it easy and comfortable for you to get a jump-start to your Warsaw visit, and that you also will contribute to the forum, telling your story - to the benefit of known and unknown friends, who yet has to discover Warsaw. Good luck and best wishes on you trip.

    Ken Apples

    Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
  2. Fcrosby
    Inactive

    Updates...

    Arrival:

    Last time I arrived in WAW I got an airport shuttle service outside the main (odloty) arrival hall. The buses leave every 10 minutes or so (I was the only passenger) and cost PLZ 10 one-way (about EUR 2.5).

    Service was quick, clean and comfortable. It drops to all main city centre hotels.

    Hotel Accommodation:

    There is a great discount hotel booking system I use: www.travelpoland.com. Works for all of Poland - not just Warsaw.
    Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
  3. Skyewriter
    Inactive

    Post Scripts to Warsaw Guide

    I've spent a lot of time in Warsaw, and Ken Apples has provided an excellent guide. I would just add a few post scripts:

    (1) If you use bus 175 from the airport, be very careful. It is notorious for pick-pockets. I speak from personal experience. It is often crowded with a lot of people standing, and that's when they get you. I still don't know how they did it. I had a top coat on, but they still managed to lift my wallet from my back pants pocket. Some guide books warn about this bus.

    (2) In addition to 99/1, sometimes addresses may be written 99 m. 1. M is short for "mieszkanie" which means apartment/flat.

    (3) It's all in the eye of the beholder. Rather than being beautiful, the Palace of Culture and Science is considered by many to be the ugliest building in Warsaw. Yet it's worth visiting the interior of this "gift from Stalin," and there is a good view from the top floor.
    Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
  4. Xavier_Yves
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Ken_Apples
    The purpose of this report is to give a "print-and-go" report for the first time visitor to Warsaw.

    I will also post another more storylike report to read about my own adventures in the city.

    .[/blue][/size]
    This is pretty good info to follow. Just a few questions about taxi

    1. is it embrassing to show the taxi driver the brothel address on the paper? Will it cause problems?

    2.if I go to a couple of different locatioins in or near the city centre of Warsaw by taxi, let's 3 fucks in dfferent place, brothel or escort home whatever, how much can it cost for taxi?

    3. if I'm got confused after entering the building, is it normal to ask the direction for a specific appt number to a local resident who is happen passing by?

    thanks
    Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
  5. AlphaTester
    Inactive

    I have never taken a taxi in Warsaw. Tramway / bus is fine for me. I don't carry much cash and I put my wallet in the front pocket of my thight jeans, so I'm not really bothered about pickpockets. At the arrival it's only in the 175 or 188 bus that I have to be careful about them (passport, credit card and cash splitted, bags locked, and nothing in my back pocket or in my jacket).
    Tickets are cheap : 2.40 zl / one trip, 7.2 zl / 24 hours, 12 zl / 3 days, 24 zl / 7 days. At the airport your can buy tickets at the newspaper stall just before the exit.

    There is no red light district but in the center the brothels are located 5 - 10 mn away by foot from each other. If you take good shoes, it would be faster than a taxi. In front of the building you have to dial the apartment number, once inside you have to search the apartment. You won't encounter many inhabitants and even less english speaking ones. But it's not really difficult to find.
    Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
  6. AlphaTester
    Inactive

    A map of Warsaw for mongers

    Because a picture is worth a thousand words and a map is worth a thousand pictures, here is a map of Warsaw with our points of interest. You will clearly find the locations of the brothels in the center. There are only brothels, no private because "independant" girls don't advertise with their exact address.

    You can see the scale on the lower right corner ("1000 m") and in yellow the tramway lines. It's easy to locate yourself in the center of Warsaw. You just have to memorize the Palac Kultury and the 3 main avenues : Jerozolimskie (east - west), Marzalkowska (north - south) and Jana Pawla II (north - south), each of them have tramway lines.
    On the west, the tramway from Jerozolimskie turns south-west to Grojecka (lines 9-15-25, and you can find Studio 1). On the south from Marzalkowska, the tramway goes to Pulawska (line 36, direction for Private Lux and Livia).

    The original map is taken from Maporama. But there is a mistake for street numbers which are placed on the opposite side of the street. For example on Jerozolimskie the odd numbers are on the south side (like Jerozolimskie 99 for Studio 2). There is a 616x480 jpg version (not very suitable but this is the max allowed by ISG) and a PDF version which should render properly on a laser printer (didn't try it yet because I don't have one at home, hope the margins will be enough).

    There are only brothels that I know to be active. I have heard of others brothels in Jerozolimskie / Wspolna / Hoza / Electoralna streets but I couldn't locate them and they are probably closed. My fellow mongers can suggest to add locations in this thread or by PM, and I will update the document. The source is an OpenOffice 2.1 Impress document, maybe someone has time to add a second page with addresses and telephone numbers.

    Edit : address for Studio 1 is Grojecka 186/410 (and not 180/410), entrance is behind Grojecka street. I will correct the map on next edition.
    Attached Images
    Attached Files
      » Attached Images
      Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
    • Top_Caat
      Inactive

      Originally Posted by AlphaTester
      Because a picture is worth a thousand words and a map is worth a thousand pictures, here is a map of Warsaw with our points of interest. You will clearly find the locations of the brothels in the center. There are only brothels, no private because "independant" girls don't advertise with their exact address.

      You can see the scale on the lower right corner ("1000 m") and in yellow the tramway lines. It's easy to locate yourself in the center of Warsaw. You just have to memorize the Palac Kultury and the 3 main avenues : Jerozolimskie (east - west), Marzalkowska (north - south) and Jana Pawla II (north - south), each of them have tramway lines.

      On the west, the tramway from Jerozolimskie turns south-west to Grojecka (lines 9-15-25, and you can find Studio 1). On the south from Marzalkowska, the tramway goes to Pulawska (line 36, direction for Private Lux and Livia).

      The original map is taken from Maporama. But there is a mistake for street numbers which are placed on the opposite side of the street. For example on Jerozolimskie the odd numbers are on the south side (like Jerozolimskie 99 for Studio 2). There is a 616x480 jpg version (not very suitable but this is the max allowed by ISG) and a PDF version which should render properly on a laser printer (didn't try it yet because I don't have one at home, hope the margins will be enough).

      There are only brothels that I know to be active. I have heard of others brothels in Jerozolimskie / Wspolna / Hoza / Electoralna streets but I couldn't locate them and they are probably closed. My fellow mongers can suggest to add locations in this thread or by PM, and I will update the document. The source is an OpenOffice 2.1 Impress document, maybe someone has time to add a second page with addresses and telephone numbers.
      This is good work, I hope to be able to use it this summer.

      A post of distinction perhaps?
      Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
    • AlphaTester
      Inactive

      Warsaw map and brothel list - March 2007 (2nd edition)

      I have been several times to Warsaw and visited many places there. Maybe in the future I wouldn't go so often, so this is time for writing down a summary of my knowledge and share it with the cityxguide.com community. I hope someone will do the same for my next destinations.

      Here is an update of the map with many new places plus a list of brothels. You will find only places that I know to be active over the last 12 months. Unless mentioned I have visited each one of them at least once. There are no "independant" girls : they don't advertise with their address. Some apartment numbers are not mentioned even if I know them, because there is no outside sign for the brothel and no public address on the ads.

      Even if already written many times, here is a description of the brothels in Warsaw :
      • This is mainly incall service, you have to go there and choose your girl. But sometimes you can invite the girl (add 50 zl for taxi). The ads (internet/newspapers/flyers) don't show faces. If the photo looks too professional, it's fake. So it's better to go there instead of inviting a girl that you don't know.
      • There is no red light district, they are located in regular buildings, most of them in the center.
      • Often the address is well known by the inhabitants and the police. Surprisingly there is tolerance for prostitution in this catholic and conservative country.
      • If the address is public, you don't have to take an appointment. You ring on the outside interphone (the button for the brothel is often clearly marked in red, you just have to say "Hello, XXX ?" where XXX is the name of the salon, or just "priwatnie"), find the apartment, the mamasan opens, you go to a room or the salon, available girls show themselves (sometimes just 1 or 2 girls, sometimes 10 girls), you make your choice or you leave (no problem if you don't like the girls).
      • Standard price is 100 zl / hour (around 26 euros), 150 zl in S-Studios (around 39 euros). 100 zl is little money even in Warsaw. No hordes of tourists like in Prague and girls coming from Ukraine and Belarus are maintaining this low price.
      • The girl usually gets only half the price (50 zl). The rest is for the apartment, the cleaning, the mamasan, the pimp and the security, although I don't think it's a mafia system. The girl can make more money if she sells drink (15 - 20 zl for soft drink).
      • Standard service includes covered blowjob and classic sex. Duration is 1 hour but only 1 time sex, so you are often out after 30/40 mn shower and social time included. If you want extras, you have to negociate with the girl and often pay more. Not every girl proposes extras.
      • Hygiene : mandatory shower for the man, the girl takes a shower between every client, there must be clean towel and sheet on the bed (but sometimes it's doubtful).
      • Girls : they often come from other regions of Poland or Ukraine or Belarus. It's not so difficult for an ukrainian/belarussian girl to get a tourist visa in Poland for 3 months. Few girls speak english. Sometimes they are students in need for cash or have part time job but often professional prostitutes. Hopefully they don't work every day and usually not for many years, there is no sex slavery. It's not Albania or Turkey, girls can stop or change employer. In Poland life is not so easy for young people : high unemployment and low salaries.
      • Beauty : don't expect a top model for only 100 zl but rather the girl next door. Often you won't find anything better than a 6, if you don't like the girls just go away and search again. A 7 can be found with perseverance, a 8 (depending on personal taste) with very good luck.
      • Service : don't expect GFE, this is not high class escorting. But if you are nice and decent man and if the girl appreciates you, you and the girl may have good time together (well it's not always the case).
      • Security : safe (at least for known brothels), no problem with police, haven't heard about problems with customers, polish people are usually nice. But have minimal security (don't bring your original passport, just enough money, keep your wallet when you go to the bathroom).
      • Transportation : brothels in the center are within walking distance from each other. You can also take the bus/tramway which is reliable, cheap (24 hours : 7.20 zl, 3 days : 12 zl, 7 days : 24 zl) and has nightly service (bus 6xx all night long every 30 mn). If you are a bit choosy, finding a good girl can take some time. I have never taken a taxi in Warsaw, the fare should be less than 50 zl.

      I have included my personal rating which is a subjective evaluation of location / girls appearance / service. This is a 5 stars rating :
      • 1 star : low class apartment, no good looking girl
      • 2 stars : average apartment, average looking girls (range 3-6), depending of your standards and luck you may find a 7
      • 3 stars : decent apartment, girls range 4-7, if you are very lucky you may find a 8 (depending of your subjective taste)
      • 4 stars : high class apartment, good looking girls (range 5-8, sometimes a 9 with very good luck)
      • 5 stars : luxurious location with amenities (bar, sauna, jacuzzi), very good looking girls (range 7-9)

      There is no 4 or 5 stars in Warsaw or I didn't find it. I didn't visit Villa Rosa or Rasputin which are supposed to be upscale clubs but I rather think they are overpriced. The 2 stars category is the most common in Warsaw. Even in a 3 stars it's not guaranteed that you would find a suitable girl. Very attractive girls (8 and above) don't work for only 100/150 zl, and are smart enough to work in privates (200 zl and more) or foreign oriented escort agencies. The brothels of Warsaw are the place for cheap sex. But if you are perseverant, nice man and have good shoes, you can find good girls and good service.

      My 3 stars brothels :
      • Club Prive, Nowogrodska 48/14 : good central location near Marriot, apartment not so good but often rather good choice of girls. Strip show / pole dance available.
      • Monic, Wilcza 51/56 : central location, no a big agency (3 rooms) but you can find good girls.
      • Salon Rozkoszy, Wilcza 33/12 : haven't stayed there recently but I leave the 3 stars because it's still conveniently located and a place to check.
      • Sharon, Miedzana 4/9 : near Sobieski, didn't visit it often but had good experiences.
      • Studio 1-2-3 : the choice is not always excellent (sometimes no one above 6) but you have to come back and check again. Photos on their websites and flyers are correct but the least photogenic girls don't have their pictures. More expensive but still reasonnable (150 zl) and good apartments. Studio 1 and 3 are not in the center but accessible by tramway (lines 9/15/25).
      • Jerozolimskie 121/123 m18 : near Sobieski, good looking girls (range 7 maybe even 8 depending on your taste) after 6 pm until 4 am.

      This is just a personal rating which I hope is honest. I came just once or twice in each brothel (except of course the 3 stars). If someone thinks a place is under-rated, I'll glady raise the grade and maybe check myself later. You can also propose another place or just correct the telephone/comments and I will put it in the next edition. If a serious member is motivated in maintaining the document, I can give him the original source (OpenOffice 2.1) so he can update the map and the list.
      Attached Files
        » Attached Images
        Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
      • Bbois77
        Inactive

        Alphatester, well done, you set a standard that I hope will be followed on other fora within cityxguide.com your diligence and devotion to the mongering cause is much appreciated.

        Respect, Bois
        Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
      • Rafter0105
        Inactive

        Alpha,

        Your task looks very, very impressive.

        Good job, big achievement, well done

        But, on the city map I can see one location Marszalkowska 27/35 apt 39.

        Is this correct?

        Because we have also one more location on Marszalkowska 55/73 apt 39.

        If you compare we hace same apartment number, but different building number.
        One girl from this spot is here http://www.grzesznice.pl/start.php?NR=23&ONE=1123 and you can see city map how to find her..
        Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
      • AlphaTester
        Inactive

        Bbois & Rafter, thanks for you compliments, hope it will be useful for you. I didn't even print my map because everything is in my head

        I've been several times to Marszalkowska 55/73. This is a good place in Warsaw, a private not a brothel : you can't ring at the intercom and say "Hey I want a girl !". You have to phone a girl that you found on Odloty or somewhere else, make an appointment, ask for her address and it will be Marszalkowska 55/73 or somewhere else. Once you enter the apartment, you are greeted by your girl and you don't see the other ones. I didn't place any private on the map because they don't advertise on their address and there would be too many places on the map.

        Marszalkowska 27/35 apt 39 is a brothel : 4 belarussian / ukrainian women, not very good looking, not a good apartment. This is why I have rated it only 1 star. But you can check the place if you didn't found any suitable girl in the neighbourhood. There may be new girls in this apartment.
        Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
      • Saffa_Guy
        Inactive

        Cheers AlphaTester

        Originally Posted by AlphaTester
        My 3 stars brothels :
        • Club Prive, Nowogrodska 48/14 : good central location near Marriot, apartment not so good but often rather good choice of girls. Strip show / pole dance available.
        • Monic, Wilcza 51/56 : central location, no a big agency (3 rooms) but you can find good girls.
        • Salon Rozkoszy, Wilcza 33/12 : haven't stayed there recently but I leave the 3 stars because it's still conveniently located and a place to check.
        • Sharon, Miedzana 4/9 : near Sobieski, didn't visit it often but had good experiences.
        • Studio 1-2-3 : the choice is not always excellent (sometimes no one above 6) but you have to come back and check again. Photos on their websites and flyers are correct but the least photogenic girls don't have their pictures. More expensive but still reasonnable (150 zl) and good apartments. Studio 1 and 3 are not in the center but accessible by tramway (lines 9/15/25).
        • Jerozolimskie 121/123 m18 : near Sobieski, good looking girls (range 7 maybe even 8 depending on your taste) after 6 pm until 4 am.
        Alpha,

        Cheers on a fantastic posting - great info. Heading to Warsaw very soon so shall definitely make good use.

        I enjoy venues where one can have a relaxing drink before choosing a lady. Do any of the above places have a bar area where one can have a relaxing drink before heading off with a lady?

        Thanks is advance!
        Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
      • AlphaTester
        Inactive

        Saffa, usually in brothels you have to quickly choose your girl or leave. It's basically sex service not companionship. But in Nowogrodska 48/14 there is a large living room, you can have a seat, talk to girls, order drinks and even have a strip show. I have seen guys offering drinks to girls just for talking. But it will cost you at least twice the normal price.
        Maybe also in Chmielna 36/10 (pole dance) and Studio 1/2/3 but didn't try it because I'm so cheap and don't offer drinks to working girls that I won't f#ck.

        You can also go to ImperiumX / Studio Relax / Villa Rosa / Rasputin : night clubs with bar / working girls / rooms. Didn't go there because they are not in the center and I have heard that drinks are expensive and girls selection no so great for the price.

        Have a nice stay in Warsaw!
        Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
      • Seqoya
        Inactive

        odloty

        Guys,

        I am going Wednesday to Warschau and I have checked the odloty site. Now I am curious if you guys have experiences there. Some pics really look to good to be true. So I took only the nrs of the girls with guaranteed pics. Ddoes someone have experiences with these girls and are the guaranteed pics 100% sure the girls on the pics.

        I would not want a girl come to my hotel and is not the girl that I want.

        Hope to hear frm you guys

        Too bad there is no FKK sauna club in Warschau for me that is the best place always.

        Thanks guys
        Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
      • Digital
        Inactive

        I don't think you can ever guarantee that every girl on odloty is exactly as portrayed in the photos. But my own (limited!) experience of the site a couple of years ago was that yes, the girls were indeed the ones in the photo. Now that's not to say that the photos didn't emphasise their best features, but they were fair enough representations of the girls in question.

        And when I think of it, one girl in particular was truly gorgeous both in the photos and in real life ...aaahhh, Warszawa!!!!!!
        Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
      • Monsoon64
        Inactive

        Odloty

        I would agree that Odloty is a good accurate site - i have used it for 4 years - most photos were accurate - the odd big girl was photo touched and weighed a few more kilos but the girl on the photo is the girl you meet. The only inaccuracy is the ages but most Pros knock at least 5 years off their true age. You need a lenghty list of numbers as phone numbers can be outdated quickly and many will be engaged constantly. But my advice is don't give up on the ones you really want to meet.
        Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
      • Creature2
        Inactive

        Originally Posted by Rafter0105
        Alpha,

        Your task looks very, very impressive.

        Good job, big achievement, well done

        But, on the city map I can see one location Marszalkowska 27/35 apt 39.

        Is this correct?

        Because we have also one more location on Marszalkowska 55/73 apt 39.

        If you compare we hace same apartment number, but different building number.
        One girl from this spot is here http://www.grzesznice.pl/start.php?NR=23&ONE=1123 and you can see city map how to find her..
        I have visited 6 times Warsaw in the last two years and I visited every time Marsalkowska 55/73 apr. This is a nice apartment and very discreet. As Alpha Tester explained, you should arrange a meeting before heading towards there by phone. The girls there are very friendly, some of them speak reasonable English. I had lots of good experinec but also one bad experince over there. I can highly recommend Aneta, if you are a lover of big ass and boobs. Alica is also a nice cutie but she doesn't speak any English. Once, I mad a duet session with Aneta and his girl friend kamila, while they are having less show. I am affraid Kamila is not in the business any more. What a pity, she was a very sensible blondy.

        I had also a bad experience with Kasia in this apartment. She is a discouraging girl. Be aware of her.

        I had found this website and this community recently. I am not an expert like Alpha Tester, but I will report my previous experince on Warsaw on some later posts. This year, I visited warsaw just after the new Year's eve and also in May. And I will visit there at August one more time. I will post the recent up-dates later on.
        Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
      • AlphaTester
        Inactive

        Originally Posted by Creature2
        I had also a bad experience with Kasia in this apartment. She is a discouraging girl. Be aware of her.
        Kasia was one of my best girls in Warsaw, one of the most beautiful. She worked only 6 months and stopped in august 2006. At the beginning she provided very good service. But at the end when she knew she would leave, I think she wasn't anymore involved into her job.
        Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
      • ActionHero
        Inactive

        Getting girls for free?

        Somewhere it was mentioned that Polish girls are quite open-minded - also when it comes to flirting and taking them home to your hotel/apartment. You just have to know where and how to approach them.

        Does anyone remember where this particular thread is? I am new to this forum and still finding it a bit dificult to find my way around.

        Thanx!
        Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
      • Creature2
        Inactive

        Originally Posted by AlphaTester
        Kasia was one of my best girls in Warsaw, one of the most beautiful. She worked only 6 months and stopped in august 2006. At the beginning she provided very good service. But at the end when she knew she would leave, I think she wasn't anymore involved into her job.
        Dear Alpha Tester,

        I visited this apartment at Marsalkowska 55/75 several times. I had my first encounter in April 2005. I encountered Aneta, which is a sort of manager and wg of the house. When I visited Aneta, she always encouraged me to see other girls, the whole line-up, in order not miss something, so I always started with Aneta and then try every girl of the house, gradually. In that house, there is always a maximum of 4 girls. When I revisited Aneta in May 2006 (a Friday), she told me that Marta and Kamila left the business (That's a pity cause I liked very much Kamla's bbbj) and two newcomers begin to work and introduce them to me; there was 18 years old Edyta and 21 years old Kasia. They showed up with colored swim wears. Both girls were very very attractive. I think Edyta has slimer body. The following day, Saturday, as Aneta was off, she invited me by phone to make an arrangement with one of the girls. Both were exceptionaly beautiful I choose the elder one, I thought elder one might be more experimented and I think her name was Kasia (if I remember well the name). I read one of your comment on Kasia and you mentioned she was 18 years old. Maybe I had mistaken the names. Either be Edyta or Kasia, that girl caused some problems to me; this house rules 90 min/150 zt. At the beginning, I paid the 150 zt. She ask me, if I would like to stay 1.5 hours or 3 hours, in advance. I told her I may prolong it if I was happy with service. She told me that I should decide at the beginning, otherwise they will make other appointment for the other customers. As the girl was too beautiful, I accepted to pay 300 zt for 3 hours, in advance. Then we began the session. She insist me to do fast sex, but I prefer to stay in slow motion in order not to have premature ejaculation. She would like to have pump pump pump action, but in that case, I could blow up in the first 10 minutes and ruin my 300 zt. Then she started to ask why I don't come, and told me if I don't come, she will stop fucking. Then I didn't hold it and came.

        And her sex was too mechanical, she was bored and pissed of that business and told me she has some physicological problems with that business. I remember she told me she was studying lawyer. As her sex was too mechanical and nothing compare to her beautiful body, I finished at once and get out much before than 3 hours. My afternoon was totaly ruined because of that girl, but I am not sure whether she was Edyta or Kasia, both girls are not working nowadays. I will ask Aneta which was that girl of May 2006 and I will let you know.
        Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
      • AlphaTester
        Inactive

        Dear Creature: Kasia and Edyta are 2 young pretty blondes who have left the business last year. Kasia was 18, Edyta 22 (actually they must have been a little older but it's better for advertisement).

        Kasia is very beautiful with tanned, tight body and great boobs (not big but well hang). I always preferred her to Edyta that I saw only a few seconds. She has strong personnality and was willing to please her client (not GFE but a good pro). Here are photos of Kasia:


        Here are reports about Edyta:





        She had some rather good and some bad reports. So I think it's the girl you met (always ask her name before nailing her!).

        BTW if you go there, could you tell us who is currently working? Nice place, good location but I didn't notice their ad on Odloty or somewhere else.
        Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
      • Creature2
        Inactive

        Originally Posted by AlphaTester
        Dear Creature: Kasia and Edyta are 2 young pretty blondes who have left the business last year. Kasia was 18, Edyta 22 (actually they must have been a little older but it's better for advertisement).

        Kasia is very beautiful with tanned, tight body and great boobs (not big but well hang). I always preferred her to Edyta that I saw only a few seconds. She has strong personnality and was willing to please her client (not GFE but a good pro). Here are photos of Kasia:



        Here are reports about Edyta:





        She had some rather good and some bad reports. So I think it's the girl you met (always ask her name before nailing her!).

        BTW if you go there, could you tell us who is currently working? Nice place, good location but I didn't notice their ad on Odloty or somewhere else.
        Hi AT,

        Regarding the supplied informations, links and lovely photos, than I'm sure that I mad a mistake while saying I had a problem with Kasia, she was surely Edyta the girl I met at Marsalkowska 55/73.

        Today, in the afternoon, I decided to call Aneta to serach the issue. An ancient girl of that house named Marta (a petit lady who speak very fluent English) hang up the phone and told that Aneta left the job nearly 6 months ago (even she has still ads and a recent review! on odloty. Actually, I wasn't chasing Aneta. I was looking forward to see Kamila in that house. Two years ago, I made a duet with Aneta and Kamila, and I can never forget about Kamila's BBBJ. After that meeting, when I land in Warsaw, I tried to see Kamila but they told me she left the business. But this time, when I saw an ad for a girl named Kamila, I was excited with the possibility to see her again. So I asked Marta, whether I can meet Kamila in the afternoon. She arranged the meeting. When I went the apartment, Marta introduced me Kamila, but this was a new girl and wasn't that kamila I met two years ago. Marta introduced me another girl of the house, but she was older than the others, mid her 30's or so, unfortunately, I don't remember her name. Neither she or Kamila had any special properties on my rating. Marta told me she was on holiday but came the apartment by luck today. She might be availble for your next visit. She's a petit lady, not my type, but speak very fluent english, very active and charming. IMHO, the only adorable lady on that house is still Alicia but unfortunately, she was off today.
        I think the management should revise the line-up in order to maintain good reputation of the house. IMHO, Clup Prive in Nowogradska has a better line-up for a budget price. I visited twice in last three days. I wonder why nobody has any report on Michelle. I think she is one of the most charming lady I met in warsaw.

        But in this weekend, I saw one more time that all three S-Studios are the most reliable places to visit in Warsaw. You may find more variety, more girls to choose any time of the day, any day of the week. If you are bored and pissed of unanswered phones, or shallow line-up of 100 zt agencies, head directly to one of the S-Studio (my favorite is Studio 1 in ul. Grojecka), you will surely find a lady of your taste, much probably most of them spoke reasonable English and gives you a nice service worth your 150 zt.

        I will continue my experiment related to this weekend on Warsaw reports sections.
        Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
      • Xavier_Yves
        Inactive

        Originally Posted by Iamboss
        Hotels Info

        Attention, Read it!

        Atenttion Read I If you plannig visit in Poland and Warsaw we want to give you some important directions. If you intend, during travel to Warsaw invite Girls to hotel room. Please think and choose the best hotel where you don't have any complication and assure maximum discretion to you and your guest. The best hotels to do appointment with call girls, where anyone interests about your privat guest and give you complately discretion, and we reccomend this hotels is:

        http://escorts.***********/
        intresting info

        I don't see IBIS hotel names, aren't they safe?
        Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
      • Bill_Bradsky
        Inactive

        Originally Posted by AlphaTester
        I have been several times to Warsaw and visited many places there. Maybe in the future I wouldn't go so often, so this is time for writing down a summary of my knowledge and share it with the cityxguide.com community. I hope someone will do the same for my next destinations.

        Here is an update of the map with many new places plus a list of brothels. You will find only places that I know to be active over the last 12 months. Unless mentioned I have visited each one of them at least once. There are no "independant" girls : they don't advertise with their address. Some apartment numbers are not mentioned even if I know them, because there is no outside sign for the brothel and no public address on the ads.

        Even if already written many times, here is a description of the brothels in Warsaw :
        • This is mainly incall service, you have to go there and choose your girl. But sometimes you can invite the girl (add 50 zl for taxi). The ads (internet/newspapers/flyers) don't show faces. If the photo looks too professional, it's fake. So it's better to go there instead of inviting a girl that you don't know.
        • There is no red light district, they are located in regular buildings, most of them in the center.
        • Often the address is well known by the inhabitants and the police. Surprisingly there is tolerance for prostitution in this catholic and conservative country.
        • If the address is public, you don't have to take an appointment. You ring on the outside interphone (the button for the brothel is often clearly marked in red, you just have to say "Hello, XXX ?" where XXX is the name of the salon, or just "priwatnie"), find the apartment, the mamasan opens, you go to a room or the salon, available girls show themselves (sometimes just 1 or 2 girls, sometimes 10 girls), you make your choice or you leave (no problem if you don't like the girls).
        • Standard price is 100 zl / hour (around 26 euros), 150 zl in S-Studios (around 39 euros). 100 zl is little money even in Warsaw. No hordes of tourists like in Prague and girls coming from Ukraine and Belarus are maintaining this low price.
        • The girl usually gets only half the price (50 zl). The rest is for the apartment, the cleaning, the mamasan, the pimp and the security, although I don't think it's a mafia system. The girl can make more money if she sells drink (15 - 20 zl for soft drink).
        • Standard service includes covered blowjob and classic sex. Duration is 1 hour but only 1 time sex, so you are often out after 30/40 mn shower and social time included. If you want extras, you have to negociate with the girl and often pay more. Not every girl proposes extras.
        • Hygiene : mandatory shower for the man, the girl takes a shower between every client, there must be clean towel and sheet on the bed (but sometimes it's doubtful).
        • Girls : they often come from other regions of Poland or Ukraine or Belarus. It's not so difficult for an ukrainian/belarussian girl to get a tourist visa in Poland for 3 months. Few girls speak english. Sometimes they are students in need for cash or have part time job but often professional prostitutes. Hopefully they don't work every day and usually not for many years, there is no sex slavery. It's not Albania or Turkey, girls can stop or change employer. In Poland life is not so easy for young people : high unemployment and low salaries.
        • Beauty : don't expect a top model for only 100 zl but rather the girl next door. Often you won't find anything better than a 6, if you don't like the girls just go away and search again. A 7 can be found with perseverance, a 8 (depending on personal taste) with very good luck.
        • Service : don't expect GFE, this is not high class escorting. But if you are nice and decent man and if the girl appreciates you, you and the girl may have good time together (well it's not always the case).
        • Security : safe (at least for known brothels), no problem with police, haven't heard about problems with customers, polish people are usually nice. But have minimal security (don't bring your original passport, just enough money, keep your wallet when you go to the bathroom).
        • Transportation : brothels in the center are within walking distance from each other. You can also take the bus/tramway which is reliable, cheap (24 hours : 7.20 zl, 3 days : 12 zl, 7 days : 24 zl) and has nightly service (bus 6xx all night long every 30 mn). If you are a bit choosy, finding a good girl can take some time. I have never taken a taxi in Warsaw, the fare should be less than 50 zl.

        I have included my personal rating which is a subjective evaluation of location / girls appearance / service. This is a 5 stars rating :
        • 1 star : low class apartment, no good looking girl
        • 2 stars : average apartment, average looking girls (range 3-6), depending of your standards and luck you may find a 7
        • 3 stars : decent apartment, girls range 4-7, if you are very lucky you may find a 8 (depending of your subjective taste)
        • 4 stars : high class apartment, good looking girls (range 5-8, sometimes a 9 with very good luck)
        • 5 stars : luxurious location with amenities (bar, sauna, jacuzzi), very good looking girls (range 7-9)

        There is no 4 or 5 stars in Warsaw or I didn't find it. I didn't visit Villa Rosa or Rasputin which are supposed to be upscale clubs but I rather think they are overpriced. The 2 stars category is the most common in Warsaw. Even in a 3 stars it's not guaranteed that you would find a suitable girl. Very attractive girls (8 and above) don't work for only 100/150 zl, and are smart enough to work in privates (200 zl and more) or foreign oriented escort agencies. The brothels of Warsaw are the place for cheap sex. But if you are perseverant, nice man and have good shoes, you can find good girls and good service.

        My 3 stars brothels :
        • Club Prive, Nowogrodska 48/14 : good central location near Marriot, apartment not so good but often rather good choice of girls. Strip show / pole dance available.
        • Monic, Wilcza 51/56 : central location, no a big agency (3 rooms) but you can find good girls.
        • Salon Rozkoszy, Wilcza 33/12 : haven't stayed there recently but I leave the 3 stars because it's still conveniently located and a place to check.
        • Sharon, Miedzana 4/9 : near Sobieski, didn't visit it often but had good experiences.
        • Studio 1-2-3 : the choice is not always excellent (sometimes no one above 6) but you have to come back and check again. Photos on their websites and flyers are correct but the least photogenic girls don't have their pictures. More expensive but still reasonnable (150 zl) and good apartments. Studio 1 and 3 are not in the center but accessible by tramway (lines 9/15/25).
        • Jerozolimskie 121/123 m18 : near Sobieski, good looking girls (range 7 maybe even 8 depending on your taste) after 6 pm until 4 am.

        This is just a personal rating which I hope is honest. I came just once or twice in each brothel (except of course the 3 stars). If someone thinks a place is under-rated, I'll glady raise the grade and maybe check myself later. You can also propose another place or just correct the telephone/comments and I will put it in the next edition. If a serious member is motivated in maintaining the document, I can give him the original source (OpenOffice 2.1) so he can update the map and the list.
        Alphatester-

        I just ran across your map and want to thank you for posting it. I was in Warsaw over a year ago on business and wish I had had it then.

        When I was there I managed to find an apartment across from the main station named "Club Nicole". I rang and was let in. About 9 or 10 women came out and just stood there staring at me. The lady operating the place said, "you pick". I thought it was some kind of trick question because they all ranged from plain to very ugly except the one right in the middle of the group. She was a stunningly beautiful, young blond who was about 22.

        When I finally was able to point at her she directed me to the shower and then back in her room. The sex was fairly ordinary but her looks just had me mesmerized. She turned out to be from the Ukraine. Without a doubt she was the best looking blond woman I have ever had the pleasure of doing.
        Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
      • Mezzanine
        Inactive

        Polishgeisha.pl

        I can tell you the truth.
        Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
      • Hurenmaul
        Inactive

        Stop

        Originally Posted by Mezzanine
        I can tell you the truth.
        Being a pain in our A. !

        You've promised several times "to tell the truth".

        Start telling or simply shut up? !

        You're wasting time an storage capacities.

        HM
        Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
      • Hurenmaul
        Inactive

        Many people might know this site?!

        More general informations about our favourite town:

        http://www.warsaw-life.com/

        Hunter: I hope you´re ok with this link?!

        HM

        Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
      • AlphaTester
        Inactive

        Map of Warsaw + brothel list

        Here is the 3rd edition.
        Attached Files
          » Attached Images
          Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
        • Bbois77
          Inactive

          Alphatester, once again a big thanks!

          Keep up the good work and I wish you a happy mongering 2008!
          Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
        • AlphaTester
          Inactive

          Map of Warsaw + brothel list

          Here is the 4th edition.
          Not much changes except higher prices.
          Attached Files
            » Attached Images
            Posted 6 years ago | #Reply

          Reply

          You must log in to post.