1. Sparrow28
    Inactive

    Xanadu

    I will be in Sydney in a couple of weeks. Xanadu was one of my haunts a few years ago but I haven't been there for some time.

    Has anyone been there recently? Whats the level of service and quality of ladies like these days?

    Thanks
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  2. Asia_Rob
    Inactive

    Xanadu was demolished to make way for a high rise building now under construction.

    I have fond memories of some of the Asian talent there, but alas have no idea where they've moved on to.

    Chicago, down the road, appears to be on its last legs judging from other reports, which leaves Chequers in Goulburn St (opposite World Square shopping centre and underground) as the only real choice in that category now, alas.

    Originally Posted by Sparrow28
    I will be in Sydney in a couple of weeks. Xanadu was one of my haunts a few years ago but I haven't been there for some time.

    Has anyone been there recently? Whats the level of service and quality of ladies like these days?

    Thanks
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  3. Sparrow28
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Asia Rob
    Xanadu was demolished to make way for a high rise building now under construction.

    I have fond memories of some of the Asian talent there, but alas have no idea where they've moved on to.

    Chicago, down the road, appears to be on its last legs judging from other reports, which leaves Chequers in Goulburn St (opposite World Square shopping centre and underground) as the only real choice in that category now, alas.
    Thanks AsiaRob - disappointing news but at least I won't get my hopes up. May need to give Chequers a go.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  4. Aussiegaigin
    Inactive

    I think Babylon in the Market City building is still operating, with a similar service.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  5. Thestanderd
    Inactive

    Cheep rub and tub

    Can anyone please help me out with a place for a cheep Rub N Tug? Cheaper the better.

    I did recently go to a place called At Michelles.

    Thought you would all like to know that it was fantastic. The whole experience would be a 10/10.

    I have been to Kings Court also and would rate this place over KC. All the women are friendly and the service was fantastic. The rooms have massage tables with a convenient hole about half way down. Mirrors all round.

    The massage I got from my girl was also of a good standard before she moved on to body to body slide. She then turned me over for more B2B and started off with some Russian. She was more than happy to let me finger her and suck her tits. HJ to finish was also good.

    Only downfall was the price.

    Thats why I am asking for your help.

    Thanks.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  6. Atomic_Sunburn
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Thestanderd
    Can anyone please help me out with a place for a cheep Rub N Tug? Cheaper the better.

    I did recently go to a place called At Michelles.

    Thought you would all like to know that it was fantastic. The whole experience would be a 10/10.

    I have been to Kings Court also and would rate this place over KC. All the women are friendly and the service was fantastic. The rooms have massage tables with a convenient hole about half way down. Mirrors all round.

    The massage I got from my girl was also of a good standard before she moved on to body to body slide. She then turned me over for more B2B and started off with some Russian. She was more than happy to let me finger her and suck her tits. HJ to finish was also good.

    Only downfall was the price.

    Thats why I am asking for your help.

    Thanks.
    What's expensive? How much did you pay at Michelles?

    Sydney's a big place. What areas of Sydney are you interested in?

    If you prepared to travel outside of the inner suburbs there are cheaper places.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  7. Sly_One
    Inactive

    Sydney Reports. They suck.

    Only takes a page of reading before I realise why I moved to South America (Peru).

    Here pussy 18yrs to 30yrs girls (7+/10) is unlimited and at $AUD 50 per night. How can you go wrong?

    If you think they all look unattractive think again. Most are stunning.

    Check out the Peru section.

    I have that much I share it at cost price.

    Australia is the best country in the world with the worst service?

    Fuck where did we all go wrong?

    Sly
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  8. Whinger
    Inactive

    Rub N Tug. Sophia's Choice, Potts Point

    [QUOTE=Thestanderd; 1100846]Can anyone please help me out with a place for a cheep Rub N Tug? Cheaper the better.

    A slightly cheaper option is Sophia's Choice, at 3 Tusculum Street, Potts Point (about a 15 minute walk from At Michelle's). Rates are $120 for 30 mins, $160 for 45 mins, and $200 for 1 hour. Not cheap, I agree, but then Sydney is not a cheap mongering destination.

    Standards of service there have varied widely over the years as a succession of different owners came and went, but in the last few months I've found it to be consistently good. I've sessioned with 4 different girls and all gave a good quality service, with body-to-body massage front and back and HJ with COB. In addition, a couple have been quite into DATY and mutual masturbation. All the girls I've seen have been in their early 20's, and depending on the time of day, between 2 and 6 girls available.

    I'm not sure if she's currently working, but I would highly recommend Anna if you want a GFE style session. She's a pretty, petite early-20's Indian girl with a huge natural rack. I've now seen her several times, and from the first session she joined me in the shower and immediately started DFKing me, which somehow led to DATY, and lots of body-to-body. She knows what you want, and doesn't waste time with lame massaging. She put on a great show, straddling me while she poured copious quantities of oil over her fantastic tits, and will happily wank you off between them.

    Most of the girls also offer "extras", though it does add quite a bit to the cost and I wouldn't generally recommend it. Usually $50 for CBJ and $100 for FS. Anna is once again the exception, and does a lengthy BBBJ for $50.

    Sophia's Choice used to be quite dodgy, but management seem to have sorted out the problem of the undesirable hangers-on in the reception area and I would recommend it if it meets your price range.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  9. Baldy
    Inactive

    Sydney recommendations

    Dear Friends,

    I am not much experienced in mongering, though trying to get some good experience but apart from 1 or 2 in germany and lanka, nothing worth mentioning, I am visiting sydney on 25th for 2 days, I could go only one spot, staying near central station, I need recommendation for one spot for nice erotic rub and tug which has nice facilities and always giving good service, I read last 5-6 pages of posts but could come to any conclusion as I won't able to try many places, I am requesting guidence from seniors.

    Thanks
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  10. Whinger
    Inactive

    Sophia's Choice

    [QUOTE=Whinger; 1101430]
    Originally Posted by Thestanderd
    Can anyone please help me out with a place for a cheep Rub N Tug? Cheaper the better.

    A slightly cheaper option is Sophia's Choice, at 3 Tusculum Street, Potts Point (about a 15 minute walk from At Michelle's). Rates are $120 for 30 mins, $160 for 45 mins, and $200 for 1 hour. Not cheap, I agree, but then Sydney is not a cheap mongering destination.

    Standards of service there have varied widely over the years as a succession of different owners came and went, but in the last few months I've found it to be consistently good. I've sessioned with 4 different girls and all gave a good quality service, with body-to-body massage front and back and HJ with COB. In addition, a couple have been quite into DATY and mutual masturbation. All the girls I've seen have been in their early 20's, and depending on the time of day, between 2 and 6 girls available.

    I'm not sure if she's currently working, but I would highly recommend Anna if you want a GFE style session. She's a pretty, petite early-20's Indian girl with a huge natural rack. I've now seen her several times, and from the first session she joined me in the shower and immediately started DFKing me, which somehow led to DATY, and lots of body-to-body. She knows what you want, and doesn't waste time with lame massaging. She put on a great show, straddling me while she poured copious quantities of oil over her fantastic tits, and will happily wank you off between them.

    Most of the girls also offer "extras", though it does add quite a bit to the cost and I wouldn't generally recommend it. Usually $50 for CBJ and $100 for FS. Anna is once again the exception, and does a lengthy BBBJ for $50.

    Sophia's Choice used to be quite dodgy, but management seem to have sorted out the problem of the undesirable hangers-on in the reception area and I would recommend it if it meets your price range.
    Sorry everyone, just walked past Sophia's Choice and the business is now closed.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  11. Atomic_Sunburn
    Inactive

    Julie at "Yoko's" 55 Bridge St, Rydalmere, Sydney. 02 9898 1788

    Name: Julie.

    Link: http://www.truelocal.com.au/business/yokos/rydalmere

    Face: 2/5.

    Body: 2/5.

    Estimated age of the girl: 40

    Skill: 3/5.

    Service: 3/5.

    Detailed account of the experience:

    I decided to give this shop a visit after reading some good things about it on a local forum.

    Fiona seemed to be the WG to see so, I rang ahead to make sure she was available. Unfortunately after arriving the MMS told me another punter had just beaten me to the punch and she wouldn't be available for 3/4hour.

    Rather than waiting around I agreed to have a look at the other 2 WG's. Wasn't impressed with either Helen or Julie, but decided to give Julie a try after the MMS started giving me the hard sell.

    She gives a good close to deepthroat BBBJ with good tongue action and twisting her head as she moves up and down. She's also condom optional, though I chose to use one. She's OK with anal play, but doesn't go any further in this area. Wasn't in the mood to draw it out and whipped off the condom as I was about to cum in doggie and painted the back of her head to arse crack.

    Conclusion:

    Nothing particularly special about this one, so won't be retrying, but it's good to find a new cheap shop and I'll be back to see what other talent is available.

    Overall score: 5/10
    Attached Images
      » Attached Images
      Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
    • Johnny_Maldiva
      Inactive

      A*ha R*I. Private Indian Escort

      Met this lovely lady through a friend who knows my taste for Indian ladies and passed her on. Well, I certainly owe him one!

      A*ha is about 5'4, dark, C-D cup natural tits and operates out of her apartment in Kings Cross. She looks fully Indian, though I didn't press too much about her nationality. Called before I arrived and confirmed her address, then walked up to her apartment and knocked on the door. She greeted me in high heels, a miniskirt and an army style tanktop with no bra, showing those lovely juicy tits! After the money was settled and I had a shower, we got down to business.

      I entered her room and she was already waiting in her tanktop and panties. I was completely nude and starting to get a little aroused! Some initial chatting, just to help ease the mood and get to know eachother some more. We started kissing and she took off her tanktop to reveal her lucious tits as I immediately went to suck them. More kissing and fondling and she reaches for the condom for a CBJ. I let her do her thing and then call her over for a 69. Very tasty pussy and tight with a finger in too. A bit hairy but have seen worse. She seemed to enjoy it and I had to stop her or I'd cum.

      Plopped her on the bed and slowly entered for mish. She also seemed to like this so I kept going for a bit and then moved to doggy. She has a small mirror installed above the headboard so I can see her reactions as I fuck her. More doggy and I'm about to cum so I stop and tell her to face me. She knows what's about to happen so suggests I cum on her tits instead, so I do and we both drop back exhausted. Still some time left, so she gives me a nice massage and then we say goodbye.

      Overall, not bad price for an Indian prover. I went for the half hour session at $190, but she offers $300 for the hour if you like longer bookings. Since it was my first time, I wanted to see what she was like but I'll probably see her for an hour next time. Overall. 8/10.

      Anyone with other Indian contacts please get in touch.
      Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
    • Engine_Driver
      Inactive

      Vitamin / Oriana Korean Bath House

      Thanks Aesder for the report on Vitamin / Oriana Korean bath house on 7/2 Help Street, Chatswood. I went there last week and it was an excellent experience. I couldn't quite understand what the receptionist was saying, but ended up choosing the 45 minute massage for $128. I was allocated Kara, a 26 year old Korean honey. She was beautiful with nice natural C cups and a stunning ass. First was a nice strong back and neck massage, followed by an oily body-to-body slide with plenty of reach through action. Then I turned over for CBJ and reverse DATY and AR. Nice tasty pussy and ass, but a bit hairy down below. Finished off with a good HJ. Still had a few minutes left, so a bit more neck and shoulder massage. When I was getting dressed, she came up and hugged me and gave me a nice kiss. This was followed by a passionate DFK. Kara is a nice girl, very genuine with a slightly cheeky / fun attitude which is fine with me. Potential for a GFE here.

      I would definitely return. The place is immaculately clean, well run and the staff are friendly. I might try the body scrub followed by the massage next time.
      Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
    • JustBlue
      Inactive

      Sydney best Bangs

      Her name was Apple and her friend both are Thai, she was working in the city of Sydney and also on the Northside of Sydney.

      Has anyone seen this girl around, or in the asian Massage places. Was alot of fun and Both would suck your cock after it had been up there ass. Also Were is the best value asian massage in Sydney now? Both of this were great sucks and root and disappear and has anyone seen the two biggest Sl*ts of Sydney. Here is to photos and hopr you can help.

      Thanks and happy hunting.
      Attached Images
        » Attached Images
        Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
      • Snow1998
        Inactive

        Late report on Sydney massage

        Was in Sydney during the holidays. Didn't have much time except for 24th of Dec, after a brief google decided to visit Sirs. Com. Au. Only 3 girls on duty, picked the cutest Nancy. The receptionist on inquiry said some girls provide extra services and to ask the girl. Unfortunately this girl would only allow touching and that too for 100 dollars extra! The B2B was not impressive at all. I've had B2B in Paris and London and those experiences were miles apart from what I got in Sydney. The HJ was standard nothing to write home about. All in all a very disappointing 1st experience in Sydney.
        Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
      • PuntersParadise
        Inactive

        Sutherland Shire

        I moved to the Shire a couple of years ago from Tassie (tragic for punters) and if asian girls are your go, the Shire is the spot.

        My personal favourite is at 64 Alexander ave, Taren Point where there is always a selection of tasty young brown bombers. $85 or $150 ph. On a Sunday see Tiffany. Wild girl.

        Also in the area is a relatively new place at 2/167 Tarent Point Road, Caringbah $75/$150, which rarely I've spotted anything too ordinary; 23 Parraweena Road Caringbah which is $85/$150: usually a hotty or three, but sometimes quite strict; and a place I can't recall the number of in Erskine Road, Caringbah $85/$150 which occasionally has hotties.

        All places have 3-4 girls at anytime, all open around 10am.

        There is an Aussie place as well in Parraweena Road but it doesn't open til around 7pm & is much more expensive. Though I've been told the girls are young & tasty.

        Other than Tiffany@Alexander Ave on Sundays there's no-one I'd specifically recommend, but in 2 years with weekly visits I've rarely had a dud. Shire is thumbs up.

        If your in the city, there's a couple of cheap but nastily appointed asian joints in belmore or bellevue Road Surry Hills which run at $60! Plenty of slogged out working girls but every time I've called in there's been one rootable type amongst them, and a good service each time.

        Again in the city, if anything but asian is your go take a stroll up Albion St, Surry Hills to the iconic Tiffanys. Around $180 a throw from memory but always a large selection of beautiful women.

        Hope this helps
        Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
      • Australiasucks
        Inactive

        Originally Posted by PuntersParadise
        I moved to the Shire a couple of years ago from Tassie (tragic for punters) and if asian girls are your go, the Shire is the spot.

        My personal favourite is at 64 Alexander ave, Taren Point where there is always a selection of tasty young brown bombers. $85 or $150 ph. On a Sunday see Tiffany. Wild girl.

        Also in the area is a relatively new place at 2/167 Tarent Point Road, Caringbah $75/$150, which rarely I've spotted anything too ordinary; 23 Parraweena Road Caringbah which is $85/$150: usually a hotty or three, but sometimes quite strict; and a place I can't recall the number of in Erskine Road, Caringbah $85/$150 which occasionally has hotties.

        All places have 3-4 girls at anytime, all open around 10am.

        There is an Aussie place as well in Parraweena Road but it doesn't open til around 7pm & is much more expensive. Though I've been told the girls are young & tasty.

        Other than Tiffany@Alexander Ave on Sundays there's no-one I'd specifically recommend, but in 2 years with weekly visits I've rarely had a dud. Shire is thumbs up.

        If your in the city, there's a couple of cheap but nastily appointed asian joints in belmore or bellevue Road Surry Hills which run at $60! Plenty of slogged out working girls but every time I've called in there's been one rootable type amongst them, and a good service each time.

        Again in the city, if anything but asian is your go take a stroll up Albion St, Surry Hills to the iconic Tiffanys. Around $180 a throw from memory but always a large selection of beautiful women.

        Hope this helps
        I have frequented Tiffany's on a few occasions often their roster is kind of thin. I prefer Penthouse on Pitt Street.

        As far as Asian providers quite a few of them on Parramatta Road. I even spotted some Aussie girls working in an Asian parlour a while back.

        With regards to Aussie providers, you cannot get any "free" extras like BBBJ, you need to be ready to give a big tip to get that.
        Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
      • PuntersParadise
        Inactive

        Yes I think I've been to Penthouse many years ago.

        Agreed, you have to get lucky with Aussie providers. Personally I prefer Asians anyway, and there's no doubting they provide a far superior service.

        Planning my first trip to Thailand in May, can't wait to get amongst that lot.
        Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
      • Keeniu
        Inactive

        Value. Cheaper Places in Sydney for 2011

        Thai Massage. If its $60 for 1/2 hour you should get HJ all in, maybe more.

        Preferred places

        Try 12 Bellevue St Surry Hills mix of asian milfs, cougars and some boilers. $65/30 FS Drab rooms.

        Thai Treatment. 6 Poplar street or, up towards Darlinghurst CBD.

        Thai Massage Centre at 429 Parramatta Road – down to the bottom of Norton Street.

        North Sydney Station, one is around the corner 115 Pacific Hwy, Nth Sydney 9922 5006?

        195. Ashwood upstairs. $70 for 1/2 FS.

        143 Marrickville road. No class ultra cheap flimsy settings. But cheap HJ but you can ask.

        57 George St Burwood 0405085101.

        203 Parramatta Road Five Dock 97470696 Cheap and cheerful.

        At Burwood, Railway parade $80 for 1/2 hour. Some aussies. But its quality level has dropped. Expect HJ only.

        There were some 5 star VIP places like Michelles and Misty's in Bondi. But at $140 for a 1/2 R&T I think they are way overpriced CP below FS Joints.

        666 Elizabeth St Waterloo 9690 1925 9690 1926.

        219 Elizabeth St Croydon 9799 5856 FS 100 for 1/2
        Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
      • Ba_Luvr
        Inactive

        January in Sydney CBD

        I tried to get some updated info for the Sydney List provided by WorldTraveler69. Zanadu, as someone previously reported is gone. The reason is interesting: that whole block on Pitt Street is a big hole in the ground dedicated to archeological excavations of the houses from the 1860s to 1920. Chicago still offers massages (11 AM. 4 AM) with happy endings for $119/30 min and $179/60 min. Penthouse is open 27/7 with prices of $200/30, $365/45 and $320/60 min.

        My personal favorite is 18 Hargrave St. It's listed as a Darlinghurst address, but it is right behind the Park Plaza and Marriott-Hyde Park Hotel at 36 College St (if using a GPS, enter 26 College St). The street is so small it's not given on the tourist maps. They have 3-4 girls (Asian) from about 10 AM to 2 AM. Prices are $100/30 and $150/60 mins. I arrived in Sydney on a Sunday in the late morning, and my room wasn't ready yet. So I called 18 Hargrave and said I'd be over in a half hour (to give my Vitamin V a chance to kick in). When I showed up I was given MewMew (sp?) from Hong Kong who was petite and kinda cute, with passable English. As soon as we got on the bed she pulled out a condom to give me a CBJ. After the desired reaction, she mounted me cowgirl style and rode me for a good while until she got tired. She was nice and tight but I sank it in till it stopped. We then moved to missionary position and then repeated the cycle. When I was ready to come I took her in doggie and had a great and long orgasm. It's hard to tell but I think she enjoyed it too. I really liked her personality as well as sexual energy, so I asked her for her cell number. I gave her a big tip hoping that she'd be willing to come to my hotel room when she was off duty but she was just too busy for that to happen. I would definitely repeat to this place.
        Attached Images
          » Attached Images
          Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
        • Ba_Luvr
          Inactive

          Corrections to typos

          Originally Posted by Ba Luvr
          I tried to get some updated info for the Sydney List provided by WorldTraveler69. Zanadu, as someone previously reported is gone. The reason is interesting: that whole block on Pitt Street is a big hole in the ground dedicated to archeological excavations of the houses from the 1860s to 1920. Chicago still offers massages (11 AM. 4 AM) with happy endings for $119/30 min and $179/60 min. Penthouse is open 27/7 with prices of $200/30, $365/45 and $320/60 min.

          My personal favorite is 18 Hargrave St. It's listed as a Darlinghurst address, but it is right behind the Park Plaza and Marriott-Hyde Park Hotel at 36 College St (if using a GPS, enter 26 College St). The street is so small it's not given on the tourist maps. They have 3-4 girls (Asian) from about 10 AM to 2 AM. Prices are $100/30 and $150/60 mins. I arrived in Sydney on a Sunday in the late morning, and my room wasn't ready yet. So I called 18 Hargrave and said I'd be over in a half hour (to give my Vitamin V a chance to kick in). When I showed up I was given MewMew (sp?) from Hong Kong who was petite and kinda cute, with passable English. As soon as we got on the bed she pulled out a condom to give me a CBJ. After the desired reaction, she mounted me cowgirl style and rode me for a good while until she got tired. She was nice and tight but I sank it in till it stopped. We then moved to missionary position and then repeated the cycle. When I was ready to come I took her in doggie and had a great and long orgasm.
          They give you a full hour at 18 Hargrave, with a massage until the time runs out if you finish early. Also known as SWL-Girls, website is.

          www.quingyuan-babe.com

          Penthouse is $265/45 mins and 24/7 for hours open.

          www.thepenthouse.com.au
          Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
        • Australiasucks
          Inactive

          Originally Posted by PuntersParadise
          Yes I think I've been to Penthouse many years ago.

          Agreed, you have to get lucky with Aussie providers. Personally I prefer Asians anyway, and there's no doubting they provide a far superior service.

          Planning my first trip to Thailand in May, can't wait to get amongst that lot.
          I travel to Europe twice a year and I can tell you the quality of the service you get from local women in Europe, in particular from German girls in FKK and Sauna clubs, is a world above anything you get from an Aussie and is often on par or superior to that what you can get from an Asian provider in Oz.

          The [Deleted by Admin] impressed with Aussie girls are the [Deleted by Admin], but having a look at what their options are it does not surprise me, I rather jack off than do an American or Canadian woman.

          EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another Forum Member or the Forum Membership in general.
          Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
        • Apnapunjab
          Inactive

          Hi Guys,

          I'm going to be in sydney staying downtown near the harbour what are the best places around there within walking distance I can visit? Having a hard time narrowing my search.
          Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
        • Aussiegaigin
          Inactive

          Originally Posted by Apnapunjab
          Hi Guys,

          I'm going to be in sydney staying downtown near the harbour what are the best places around there within walking distance I can visit? Having a hard time narrowing my search.
          WE don't regularly describe parts of Sydney as "downtown", and there are lots of areas "near the harbour". Just where are you staying?

          Depending on what you want, the better places are around the southern end of the city, Chinatown and Darling Harbour area.
          Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
        • Bruce52
          Inactive

          Fixed website address:

          Originally Posted by Ba Luvr
          They give you a full hour at 18 Hargrave, with a massage until the time runs out if you finish early. Also known as SWL-Girls, website is.

          www.qingyuan-babe.com
          Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
        • HornyKiwi
          Inactive

          Marriott Pitt street question

          Hi I will be staying in the Marriott next week and was looking for a good massage place that also has the option for FS should the moment arise.
          Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
        • Lindasfriends
          Inactive

          Aurora. Beautiful, tall model type in Sydney soon

          If you are looking for a great companion who can visit you at your hotel, I highly recommend you to meet Aurora.

          From my agency who will be in Sydney from March 6th till March 27th.

          For more information, just go to our website www.lindas-friends.com

          Linda.

          Aurora22.jpg
            » Attached Images
            Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
          • Lindasfriends
            Inactive

            Aurora. Beautiful, tall model type currently in Sydney

            Here is the link who bring you directly to the profile of our georgous Auroa from Germany.

            http://www.linda-escortlady.com/esco...s/15/index.php

            Linda
            Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
          • Got_Wood
            Inactive

            Manly

            Hey, Gents, don't post on the Sydney forum as I'm from Melbourne, was just wondering if you gentlemen could assist me with some action around the Manly area as I will be there in a couple of weeks. I'm not too familiar with Sydney. Your assistance regarding this matter is much appreciated.
            Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
          • Atomic_Sunburn
            Inactive

            Originally Posted by Got Wood
            Hey, Gents, don't post on the Sydney forum as I'm from Melbourne, was just wondering if you gentlemen could assist me with some action around the Manly area as I will be there in a couple of weeks. I'm not too familiar with Sydney. Your assistance regarding this matter is much appreciated.
            Most of the Northern beaches brothels are in Brookvale.

            Desires. 18 Chard Road, Brookvale. 02 99053315.

            Cecelias. 30 Chard Road, Brookvale. 02 9907 4343.

            After Dark. 14A Roger Street, Brookvale.

            If these are not suitable try the local free newspaper called the 'Manly Daily'.
            Posted 3 years ago | #Reply

          Reply

          You must log in to post.