[sticky]

Subic City (Subic Bay)

(277 posts) (104 voices)
  1. Vandaddio
    Inactive

    Why?

    Originally Posted by Mahaba
    If Blue Rock would upgrade their rooms and provide for bigger beds it would, in my opinion, be the perfect place to stay.

    Does anyone know if the owner has any plans to upgrade?
    Please explain why you think it would be perfect?

    Location?

    Beach?

    Girls?

    Food?
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  2. Mahaba
    Inactive

    Why I think its perfect

    1. Location on the beach.

    2. Excellent food at the hotel restaurant.

    3. Floating bar.

    4. Jet Skiing.

    5. SCUBA diving.

    6. Decent nightlife in Barrio Baretto only a 2-minute trike ride away.

    Originally Posted by Vandaddio
    Please explain why you think it would be perfect?

    Location?

    Beach?

    Girls?

    Food?
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  3. Vandaddio
    Inactive

    Buy them a bed

    Thanks for the report.

    You should offer to buy them a bed for a discount.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  4. MauiDude
    Inactive

    Bklue rock

    Originally Posted by Mahaba
    If Blue Rock would upgrade their rooms and provide for bigger beds it would, in my opinion, be the perfect place to stay.

    Does anyone know if the owner has any plans to upgrade?
    They are the nicest people and great location. But the beds are the worse I have ever seen and slept on.

    Of course the beds were so bad that I have not gone back there in over one year other then to eat.

    And hang out on the floating bar.

    They have done some upgrades but don't know about the beds?

    Went to dream land and liked the beds but the pillows were awful. So now I take my own pillow
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  5. Mahaba
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by MauiDude
    They are the nicest people and great location. But the beds are the worse I have ever seen and slept on.

    Of course the beds were so bad that I have not gone back there in over one year other then to eat.

    And hang out on the floating bar.

    They have done some upgrades but don't know about the beds?

    Went to dream land and liked the beds but the pillows were awful. So now I take my own pillow
    I was there about a month ago and found the room small and painted dark-blue, but the bed was new and comfortable. It was also smaller than I would have liked. Much to small for three people to sleep comfortably.

    I took two girls from the floating bar and slept between them. Flat on my back like a sardine in a can. It sucked.

    So, One girl max capacity.

    I was generally OK with it as I did not spend much time in the room. I was either at the floating bar, the barrio bars, the hotel bar / restaurant or jet-skiing. Highly Recommended!

    I like the Subic Bay area because I can split the day up between beach activities and pussy hunting. I also have a soft spot for the place since being stationed there with the Navy in the late 70's.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  6. Driveallnight
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by MauiDude
    They are the nicest people and great location. But the beds are the worse I have ever seen and slept on.

    Of course the beds were so bad that I have not gone back there in over one year other then to eat.

    And hang out on the floating bar.

    They have done some upgrades but don't know about the beds?

    Went to dream land and liked the beds but the pillows were awful. So now I take my own pillow
    Just spent a week in Subic. I completely agree with you re: Bluerock.

    My formula:

    Stay at Treasure Island.

    Breakfast at Coffee Shop.

    Drink days at Bluerock floating bar.

    Drink nights Wet Spot, Upper Lips, Jailbreak.

    (Repeat until the liver implodes or you run out of vacation time and / or money)
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  7. Noddy
    Inactive

    Food standards?

    Since I`m no fast food junkie, I was wondering what the food standards are like in Subic Bay area? Been in Angeles City, good food was not easy to come by. I love my greens and Seafood, this is important to me, a little discussed issue on the forum. Without the correct fuel our bodies do not function in top gear, if you get my meaning.

    Below is a Prawn Salad I prepared for myself just of recent, went down well. Yummy!

    My women come cheap, my food...not
    Attached Images
      » Attached Images
      Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
    • Cunning_Stunt
      Inactive

      The women might be fast. But what about the food?

      Originally Posted by Noddy
      My women come cheap, my food...not
      Here are some of the culinary delights that await the dedicated gastronome, here in The Philippines.
      Attached Images
        » Attached Images
        Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
      • Henio
        Inactive

        Originally Posted by Noddy
        Since I`m no fast food junkie, I was wondering what the food standards are like in Subic Bay area? Been in Angeles City, good food was not easy to come by. I love my greens and Seafood, this is important to me, a little discussed issue on the forum. Without the correct fuel our bodies do not function in top gear, if you get my meaning.

        Below is a Prawn Salad I prepared for myself just of recent, went down well. Yummy!

        My women come cheap, my food. Not.
        The Blue Rock BBQ is pretty good. If you don't eat any meat, they have a nice spread of veggie stuff. As for good but inexpensive food, go to Sit'nBull. It is on one of the side street from national highway (the main road through Barrio). If I remember right the street crossing the highway where Lips is. In general don't expect the quality to be much different than AC. There are couple of decent places in the free zone as well. Don't remember the names though.
        Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
      • Frank4220
        Inactive

        3 Days in Subic!

        Just spent this past weekend in Subic. I stayed the first night at Arizona Resort and was pleased to see the improvements at this place. The new owner use to own Blue Rock. The rooms are clean, the food is good and the staff are friendly Rooms start at 1200 peso. I stayed in the Superior for 2700 a night.

        They also have Score bar on the premises with about 20 or so girls. No stunners but a little something for all as well as their new floating bar which is now open.

        The next 2 nights I stayed at Palm Tree resort, located just up from Arizona on the beach. Very nice rooms with flat screen tv, balcony with views of beach for 2700 peso, small but decent pool and nice open air bar.

        I found the food to be very mediocre, and their steak which they advertised as one of the best to be real s@$.

        Nice place to stay but you would do better to eat else where. Staff not as friendly as Arizona and I think the vibe is better at Arizona.

        Mangos next door was really good for breakfast.

        London Underground Fish &Chips located next to the Office Bar had some good reviews, but do not waste your money here. Very bland and apparently the original owner sold out 2 years ago.

        Texas Joe's Ribs in Free Port Subic, brand new building with imported kitchen equipment from USA. Food looks good on plate but I found the Ribs to be better in margarita Station Angeles.

        I manged to visit five other bars while there:

        LowerLips bar- Not as exciting as when this bar had first opened. Girls do not seem to have as much energy. About 16-20 girls were there. Maybe 2 I would consider for bar fine.

        Upper Lips- Not the kind of bar I would spend the evening drinking in. Like some ones dingy rec room. However did see several very attractive girls that had already been bar fined.

        Club. Next door to Lips bars. Bigger bar with about 20 girl working. Several new girls and Cherry Girls according to mamasan. Had a drink with one of the Cherry Girls. Very poor english but tall and sexy.

        Red Hot Zone- MY first reaction was this is a dump, bt after my first drink I called a girl down and ended up on the couch at the back of th bar where they even dim th lights for you. Think this could be a fun bar for some drinking. Not a large selection of girls but again we all have different tastes.

        Rosie's Tavern- Manager was friendly and welcoming. Small selection of girls. But I found the best looker of my Bar Hop. Her first night, petite, sexy and friendly.

        Bar fines are all 1500 peso and lady drinks were 120 peso. Never had any girl ask for double LD or SM beer.

        This was my fourth visit to Subic. I really think living in Angeles spoiled me as the bars just do not measure up.

        If you want a short relaxing visit with a bit of fresh air then Subic is ok and close to Angeles, but if you really want a beach vacation look else where.

        AS for girls, the selection is small and the bars are in my opinion not as lively as Angeles.
        Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
      • Freezone
        Inactive

        Originally Posted by Frank4220
        Just spent this past weekend in Subic. I stayed the first night at Arizona Resort and was pleased to see the improvements at this place. The new owner use to own Blue Rock. The rooms are clean, the food is good and the staff are friendly Rooms start at 1200 peso. I stayed in the Superior for 2700 a night.

        They also have Score bar on the premises with about 20 or so girls. No stunners but a little something for all as well as their new floating bar which is now open.

        The next 2 nights I stayed at Palm Tree resort, located just up from Arizona on the beach. Very nice rooms with flat screen tv, balcony with views of beach for 2700 peso, small but decent pool and nice open air bar.

        I found the food to be very mediocre, and their steak which they advertised as one of the best to be real s@$.

        Nice place to stay but you would do better to eat else where. Staff not as friendly as Arizona and I think the vibe is better at Arizona.

        Mangos next door was really good for breakfast.

        London Underground Fish &Chips located next to the Office Bar had some good reviews, but do not waste your money here. Very bland and apparently the original owner sold out 2 years ago.

        Texas Joe's Ribs in Free Port Subic, brand new building with imported kitchen equipment from USA. Food looks good on plate but I found the Ribs to be better in margarita Station Angeles.

        I manged to visit five other bars while there:

        LowerLips bar- Not as exciting as when this bar had first opened. Girls do not seem to have as much energy. About 16-20 girls were there. Maybe 2 I would consider for bar fine.

        Upper Lips- Not the kind of bar I would spend the evening drinking in. Like some ones dingy rec room. However did see several very attractive girls that had already been bar fined.

        Club. Next door to Lips bars. Bigger bar with about 20 girl working. Several new girls and Cherry Girls according to mamasan. Had a drink with one of the Cherry Girls. Very poor english but tall and sexy.

        Red Hot Zone- MY first reaction was this is a dump, bt after my first drink I called a girl down and ended up on the couch at the back of th bar where they even dim th lights for you. Think this could be a fun bar for some drinking. Not a large selection of girls but again we all have different tastes.

        Rosie's Tavern- Manager was friendly and welcoming. Small selection of girls. But I found the best looker of my Bar Hop. Her first night, petite, sexy and friendly.

        Bar fines are all 1500 peso and lady drinks were 120 peso. Never had any girl ask for double LD or SM beer.

        This was my fourth visit to Subic. I really think living in Angeles spoiled me as the bars just do not measure up.

        If you want a short relaxing visit with a bit of fresh air then Subic is ok and close to Angeles, but if you really want a beach vacation look else where.

        AS for girls, the selection is small and the bars are in my opinion not as lively as Angeles.
        Thanks for the updated info.

        And yes, living in AC (you lucky dog) can spoil any man with a working dick.

        Hope to make it to Subic on my next visit to Phil.

        FZ
        Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
      • Ira_Johnson
        Inactive

        Originally Posted by Noddy
        Since I`m no fast food junkie, I was wondering what the food standards are like in Subic Bay area? Been in Angeles City, good food was not easy to come by. I love my greens and Seafood, this is important to me, a little discussed issue on the forum. Without the correct fuel our bodies do not function in top gear, if you get my meaning.

        Below is a Prawn Salad I prepared for myself just of recent, went down well. Yummy!

        My women come cheap, my food. Not.
        I liked the food at Harley's. Not the healthiest but tasty.
        Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
      • GreenBud
        Inactive

        Subic Bay Metro Area

        There seems to be 3 girlie bar areas. More bars than couple of years ago. Angeles is better, but Subic has the beach.

        The first one is in Olongapo City. You pass by it if you take the Southern Cross shuttle from Angeles. Saw several girlie bars. Not sure how many there are. Didn't hang out there.

        The Southern Cross shuttle will then go over a small mountain with a good view of the bay. The road turns into National Hwy.

        The Bario Baretta girlie bar scene starts around Arizona and ends at Midnight Rambler; several hundred meters. Maybe about 30 or 40 bars. The beers were between 55 to 70 pesos; the barfine (at the couple I asked) was 1500. The lady's drinks were mostly 150; some were 120. The clientele was mostly White with some Koreans. The scene is similar to Perimeter without the raunchy stuff. Bars are small; no nudity; best you get is maybe a 6. Bar with the most girls and customers was White Spot.

        After the Bario Beretta girlie bar strip, the Southern Cross shuttle will then turn left to Baloy Long Beach Road. The beach hotels are there. There might be some bars with girls. I didn't check it out; if there are any, it'll be a small scene.

        The other big girlie bar scene will be in Calapandayan. Instead of turning left to Baloy LB Road, go straight on National Hwy for a few kilometers. Then you will hit about 20 bars / karaokes in a 200 meter stretch in Calapandayan. There is nudity there. I think it depends on the girls. Some girls will not strip; some girls will go topless; some girls will go nude; actually, there is no "total" nudity; but some girls will strip to a string with a rope hanging in front, some will have a see thru skirt; some will have a see thru shawl covering only their breast. The clientele is mostly Filipino, with some Koreans and even less Whites. Beers were between 50 to 66 pesos; mostly 60. Chiqitata (sp?) had the most girls and customers. It's obvious in every area where the most popular bar is at; there have the most cars and moto-bikes parked in front.

        Warning: The bar next to Chiqitata (sp?), starts with an "I", something like Ichiwa, has a rip-off prick waitor. The beer was 50 pesos, but he changed the receipt to make it look like 80. I was suspicous because the 8 looked strange. I went and paid at the cashier. He looked offended and surprised when I didn't tip.

        PS: Some poster asked about Black Filipinos. There is one at Catwalk; one at Angelwitch; and one at Lower Lips. The one at Catwalk was the cutest (maybe a 5); her breast wasn't that big. The one at Angelwitch had the most Black features (large lips, flat nose, large breast), but I would rate her a 3. The one at Lower Lips was between those 2.
        Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
      • Freezone
        Inactive

        Originally Posted by GreenBud
        The Bario Baretta girlie bar scene starts around Arizona and ends at Midnight Rambler; several hundred meters. Maybe about 30 or 40 bars. The beers were between 55 to 70 pesos; the barfine (at the couple I asked) was 1500. The lady's drinks were mostly 150; some were 120. The clientele was mostly White with some Koreans. The scene is similar to Perimeter without the raunchy stuff. Bars are small; no nudity; best you get is maybe a 6. Bar with the most girls and customers was White Spot.
        Had planned to visit Subic on my next outing to AC, but seeing only 6's at the best don't seem too encouraging for me to visit. What do you think, is it worth the extra travel?

        FZ
        Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
      • GreenBud
        Inactive

        Originally Posted by Freezone
        Had planned to visit Subic on my next outing to AC, but seeing only 6's at the best don't seem too encouraging for me to visit. What do you think, is it worth the extra travel?

        FZ
        The 6 is from my tough realistic scale; 7 is the best in Angeles.

        Angeles is definitely better in terms of girlie bars.

        The quality at Subic is similar to Perimeter. Fields is slightly better.

        I would recommend Midnite Rambler for 2 of the best looking girls in Subic. 2 sisters; the younger one might be a 7.

        Subic is worth it if you want to hang out on the beach, or have a change of pace.
        Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
      • Freezone
        Inactive

        Originally Posted by GreenBud
        Subic is worth it if you want to hang out on the beach, or have a change of pace.
        Thanks for the reply to my questions.

        I could alway go for a change of pace as AC has nothing to offer other than the bars.

        But I had read someone's post here that the beach at Subic was a sewer and no better than Pattaya beach and I've been to Pattaya and I would never put anything more than my feet in those waters.

        FZ
        Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
      • GreenBud
        Inactive

        Originally Posted by Freezone
        Thanks for the reply to my questions.

        I could alway go for a change of pace as AC has nothing to offer other than the bars.

        But I had read someone's post here that the beach at Subic was a sewer and no better than Pattaya beach and I've been to Pattaya and I would never put anything more than my feet in those waters.

        FZ
        The problem with Subic is that the rivers that feed Subic bay is littered with trash, and it smells (3rd world locals have no sense of keeping their country clean).

        But the beaches in Subic wasn't that bad. You can't see much trash nor smell anything bad.

        Pattaya beach and Subic are almost the same. Small beach, nothing fancy. Pattaya beach wasn't that bad; they stopped dumping raw sewage many years ago.

        But then I haven't read any reports on the bacteria levels in the water. If it's bad, my guess is that the government will want to keep it quiet.

        If you scuba dive, there's good wreck diving in Subic Bay.

        For better beaches and scuba diving, if you have the time or money, I would recommend Puerto Galera/Sabang (White Beach for the beach and Sabang for the nightlife). There aren't as many girlie bars as Subic, but 7 is enough, IMO.

        Public bus is the cheapest way to travel.

        The Southern Cross shuttle/Si-Kat shuttle is a comfortable combo (total is 1200 pesos + pier tax), but going from Angeles to Sabang, you have to spend one night in Manila. From Sabang to Angeles, you can do it in one day.

        Best and most expensive method is by private taxi to Batangas Pier; it takes approx 4 hours. Total cost including public boat will be approx 5000 pesos. Private boat will add a lot to the total.
        Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
      • Mattrick
        Inactive

        Originally Posted by GreenBud
        If you scuba dive, there's good wreck diving in Subic Bay.
        Yes very true but visibility can be hampered by the current.

        Originally Posted by GreenBud
        I would recommend Midnite Rambler for 2 of the best looking girls in Subic. 2 sisters; the younger one might be a 7.
        Thought that MR was a regular bar and did not know you could BF the talent.
        Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
      • GreenBud
        Inactive

        Originally Posted by Mattrick
        Thought that MR was a regular bar and did not know you could BF the talent.
        That's what I initially thought. The girls wear dresses and don't dance in bikinis. They will bring you your drinks and play pool with you. The bar has no A / C; there's a live band on the weekends.

        So I bought them a lady's drink, grabbed their ass, and asked. Barfine is 1350 pesos.

        One girl told me that's why she works there instead of Angeles where she can make more money. She doesn't want to dance in a bikini, and it's more comfortable and has more of a relaxed atmosphere.
        Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
      • Mattrick
        Inactive

        Yes MR is very relaxed and a really cool bar. Mostly been there during the day hanging out back on their deck near the water. Stopped in there one early morning around 4 am and most of the girls were crashed out! Guess you would consider it a GRO bar.
        Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
      • JPF
        Inactive

        First time in Bario Baretta

        I walked through every bar on the street and overall the quality was pretty low. Many bars had few (as low as 2) girls and customers. Some bars had more door girls outside (5-6) than inside. I saw one possible dancer (that looked good "enough" to me) each in Wet Spot and Angel Witch but neither were more than a 6.

        I did see one waitress / GRO in Angel Witch that appealed to me so that is where I returned to. I had a very good time in the bar getting a blow job and lots of attention from the girls. It was one of the larger bars (2 groups of about 8 dancers each and around 10 waitresses) and had a good vibe. The dancers often actually danced and had a good time yelling at each other or customers over silly things.

        I bar fined the waitress and she performed very well in the room.

        Bar fine was 1500; lady drinks 150. I think my drink was 50.

        A tip: I distributed about 8 small individually wrapped chocolates to that many girls and that made them all even friendlier.
        Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
      • JPF
        Inactive

        Calapandayan Bars

        The info I found here needs a little updating.

        Players has been renamed The Gutter.

        The other foreigner bars are George Martin / Crow Bar and Griffs. An ex-pat who lives there said to stick to these because the others are unsafe.

        From the list, Miami is still there. Kinky's is there but we were told it is a gay bar. High Heels is gone.

        We didn't see much of appeal in any of these. One young (18) dancer in the Gutter was nice as was the part owner but she does not BF.

        We ventured into a couple of the Filipino bars without incident. In Nitro there were a couple of dancers who looked somewhat better. BF in one bar (I forget the name) were 1500 ST and 2500 LT. There was nude dancing but I didn't see any BJ or HJ action in the bars other than my friend who was getting some HJ action at one bar (my girl there didn't even rub me over my pants).

        We didn't take anyone out that night.

        The trikes wanted 200 but could be negotiated to 150 (easily) or 100 pesos with some difficulty.
        Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
      • Rubberyman
        Inactive

        Am in Subic right now (barrio Baretto).

        In most of the bars I have found three or four good lookers. I am pretty fussy. So plenty to go round.

        Pretty friendly and laid back. A lot smaller than AC, but some good resorts and food options as well as bars in staggering distance.

        Things a bit cheaper than AC all round. I normally budget 4000P per day in AC, but running at 400P per day cheaper here.

        Most bars I went to have 10-20 girls after 6-7pm eg I counted ten in Bar Barretto at about 8pm, so maybe more originally, but possibly barfined already.
        Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
      • Mackin
        Inactive

        Calapandayan strip bar

        Went there last week. Two girls and tow guys. Was shown a drink list and ordered 2 mango juice at 65 pesos each. Other 2 some also ordered 2 drinks. When the drinks and bill came they said 295 pesos for 2 mango juices. I sald them the drink list said 65 apeace. Oh it is double for the first drink. Pluis alittle I guess. Same with the other 2 people. Paid the price but left after finishing.

        The show was the worst strip show I have ever seen. If she took of her top half the time her arm covered her tits. If the bottom came off a scarf was wrapped around her waist and through her legs. Quick glimpse of a little hair was all you could see. Dancing was nothing special or sexy. Left never to return.

        Stay away from this joint
        Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
      • Mackin
        Inactive

        Last week in subic

        Some have said that there is some talent in the bars in Subic. Personally I didn't see hardly any if any at all. Of course we went on Wednesday night and that might not be the best time. The city was small but nice and the beach was good. Probably better if you are into diving.
        Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
      • Rubberyman
        Inactive

        Originally Posted by Mackin
        Some have said that there is some talent in the bars in Subic. Personally I didn't see hardly any if any at all. Of course we went on Wednesday night and that might not be the best time. The city was small but nice and the beach was good. Probably better if you are into diving.
        Hi,

        I also noted that your trip was about a month ago. Closer to Christmas, some bars may not have had girls. Also, I think it depends on the time you come in as well. Later in the evening the better looking ones will have been snapped up. I was in the 'Hot Zone' last night at ten and there were still quite a few cuties available. However, the Downunder bar and grill had only one looker and about only five others on stage just before that. So, it pays to hunt early.

        Wednesday this week was ok.
        Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
      • Mackin
        Inactive

        Rubberman

        Rubberman, Sorry but our trip was in the second week of March, not Christmas time. We were in the bars around 7 to 8 at night I believe. It was just after dark anyway. We tried the lips bars, the one next to it and looked in a few others of which I don't remember the names. All in the same area though. Sounds like you visited different bars than we did.

        Also we had brought our special chicas with us so we wern't looking for additional talent, just looking to see if anything was appealing. Possible later return to Subic was more our thinking.

        But no matter we all have different taste. If what you found suits you and your taste I am happy for you. I never critise others picks as mine might not appeal to their taste. Just enjoy the goodness of them
        Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
      • GymWhite
        Inactive

        Kinkys

        I haven't been to Subic since August but Kinkys is bi not gay. It is loads of fun if you are there at the right time and have the right attitude. I am far from gay but I enjoy spending some time there. Some of the ladyboys are great fun even if they know you aren't interested in them as long as you are nice.

        There were a lot of lesbians at Players (really they renamed it the gutter?) but they were great entertainment and have been honest about if they will give you a good time.

        Originally Posted by JPF
        The info I found here needs a little updating.

        Players has been renamed The Gutter.

        The other foreigner bars are George Martin / Crow Bar and Griffs. An ex-pat who lives there said to stick to these because the others are unsafe.

        From the list, Miami is still there. Kinky's is there but we were told it is a gay bar. High Heels is gone.

        We didn't see much of appeal in any of these. One young (18) dancer in the Gutter was nice as was the part owner but she does not BF.

        We ventured into a couple of the Filipino bars without incident. In Nitro there were a couple of dancers who looked somewhat better. BF in one bar (I forget the name) were 1500 ST and 2500 LT. There was nude dancing but I didn't see any BJ or HJ action in the bars other than my friend who was getting some HJ action at one bar (my girl there didn't even rub me over my pants).

        We didn't take anyone out that night.

        The trikes wanted 200 but could be negotiated to 150 (easily) or 100 pesos with some difficulty.
        Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
      • Freezone
        Inactive

        Bus from Dau to Subic

        Interested in a 3 day side trip to Subic next time I'm in AC.

        1) How often do buses run from Dau bus terminal in AC to Subic.

        2) Which of the bus lines makes this run, ex. 5 Star, Victoryliner?

        3) How long is the bus ride?

        4) How much for the one way ride?

        5) I'm familar with the location of Dau bus station in relation to how far it is to Fields (AC) itself. It's actually walkable if you didn't have too much baggage or if its not late at nite, but its still a long walk, about 1. 5km so not really advisable. I still prefer to take the jeepney up McArthur to Fields, then walk to my hotel from there.

        Now, is the bus terminal in Subic near the main strip where the bars and hotels are located. Is it close enough to walk or are there jeepneys that travel from the bus station to the bars / hotels? Trying to avoid taking those dreaded trikes.

        Thanks.

        FZ
        Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
      • Freezone
        Inactive

        Before I forget, any good websites with good listing of cheap but decent hotels in Subic? You can always PM me with a list. Also, any hotels in this range that's a 5-10min jeepney ride to the main strip is ok also.

        Thanks
        Posted 3 years ago | #Reply

      Reply

      You must log in to post.