Strip Club Reports

(268 posts) (45 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. Utwogood
    Inactive

Re: Irvings

Quote Originally Posted by Triple E  [View Original Post]
    Can def. Second Irvings. The price to get into the real VIP room is cheap as hell compared to say Baltimore.
    There are some good things about Irvings, but not much. The girls come up to you, once they see you are tipping. But I find that they are way too aggressive and greedy. As soon as one gets up another one comes over in a minute or two. The DJ pisses me off too, cutting off songs in the middle, where the dancer expects to be paid for the full song. I get hit up by one particular dancer every time I go and she's there, don't remember her name, but her ass is ginormous (I think fat injected) , could be 30s or 40s. She tried to get me to think she would give me BJ in VIP and when I wasn't interested got me to give her $20 for two dances (I know better than this but I did it anyway). After about two minutes of the first song she gets up like "thank you" and runs away. You really have to be on the defensive in that place.
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  2. Supmanlov 2

Puzzles

I figured I throw my 2cents in on strip club went to Puzzles the past Friday night and which I felt is much better for the pockets. The cost is $10 before 11 it used to be free, and $20 after. Lap dances are $5 and you cannot get any better in this economy. The girls range from 5-7 no dimes but are polite and really don't hound you for a lapdance all night, small club with a bootleg VIP. Haven't experienced but heard its just a curtain door in a closet. LOL most girls are slim and young which I like and 1 thick one with azz! I've experienced Irvings with same results with chicks sitting around and horrible customer service and haven't been back.
  3. Original Man 78

Wow,

I didn't know they was still open. Are they still located in the warehouse park spot? PM me the details.

Quote Originally Posted by Supmanlov 2  [View Original Post]
    I figured I throw my 2cents in on strip club went to Puzzles the past Friday night and which I felt is much better for the pockets. The cost is $10 before 11 it used to be free, and $20 after. Lap dances are $5 and you cannot get any better in this economy. The girls range from 5-7 no dimes but are polite and really don't hound you for a lapdance all night, small club with a bootleg VIP. Haven't experienced but heard its just a curtain door in a closet. LOL most girls are slim and young which I like and 1 thick one with azz! I've experienced Irvings with same results with chicks sitting around and horrible customer service and haven't been back.
  4. BigBan

Sinsaysations

Quote Originally Posted by BigBan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has been in there lately? My last time being there was a few years ago and it only costed a dollar with a flyer to get in if you were early, but I highly doubt it's like that now. I used to date a couple girls in there like Passion, Logan, and Fantasy but I've lost all contact with them. I know Passion now works at Stadium in DC but the other two disappeared. I wonder if the talent in there has devoid since they left.
    Since nobody bothered to reply, I will answer my own question. Went there last night for Valentines day for basically shits and giggles. The cover charge is a flat rate of $20 no matter the time you enter. When I used to go here it was a dollar before 9:30 with a flyer. The times have certainly changed. The interior was completely different but still dilapidated as usual at the same time. Was only 4 strippers in account to gentlemen coming in and out. 2 at a time. The talent was really devoid, and the only decent girl left after getting her VIP clients. Going in there was a complete waste of high, buzz, and prosperity. I was searching through my phone for a BP provider mostly and left out when I found a target to pursue. Some things will never change I guess, including "hole in the wall" strip clubs.
  5. Scorpion Frog

Sinsaysations Report

Quote Originally Posted by BigBan  [View Original Post]
    Since nobody bothered to reply, I will answer my own question. Went there last night for Valentines day for basically shits and giggles. The cover charge is a flat rate of $20 no matter the time you enter. When I used to go here it was a dollar before 9:30 with a flyer. The times have certainly changed. The interior was completely different but still dilapidated as usual at the same time. Was only 4 strippers in account to gentlemen coming in and out. 2 at a time. The talent was really devoid, and the only decent girl left after getting her VIP clients. Going in there was a complete waste of high, buzz, and prosperity. I was searching through my phone for a BP provider mostly and left out when I found a target to pursue. Some things will never change I guess, including "hole in the wall" strip clubs.
    I agree with everything BigBan said. I was in Sinsaysations on Sunday / Monday at 1:30am. There were 10 guys and 5 girls on the floor at anytime. These girls were all thin with nice little phat booties. The problem with cheap/$5 lapdance places is that for 40 bucks a guy can hold onto a girl for 30 minutes. There were 3 guys who held girls for at least 45 minutes each time. Damn. When is it going to be my turn, I asked myself. The club close at 3am. I finally had my turn and it was with this petite who truly enjoyed herself, she is a freak. She was into but out of it. She was the type that would do whatever for some cash. I will be going again this week to see her. I am going to make a move on her for sure. I will report.

I am a trip club pro and veteran so I don't complain about atmosphere or talents. I have seen it all. I have had great experiences in all type of strip clubs across the country, well decorated or hole in a wall. For me it's all about pinpointing the freakiest girl in the room and having a good time.
  6. Steez100

Spots

Was at Irving's two weeks ago on a thrusday, the place was dead. 6 customers and about 5 dancers, will not be going back for a while.

Bazz and crue was nice, but a bit "commercial" for my taste $8 dances what an odd number, and why do they need to make a copy of your DL?
  7. John2526
    Inactive

To discourage trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Steez100  [View Original Post]
    Was at Irving's two weeks ago on a thrusday, the place was dead. 6 customers and about 5 dancers, will not be going back for a while.

Bazz and crue was nice, but a bit "commercial" for my taste $8 dances what an odd number, and why do they need to make a copy of your DL?
    I'd be afraid to cause trouble and then bolt from a place that has a copy of my license info. Which is the whole idea behind that.
  8. Pimp Trick

Trick Dance Off. Ebony Inn

Today, I was on my new site lurking for a quickie. Ran into a short (picture below) who told me to come to Ebony Inn. I did not know the Inn was open at 1pm. I learn another thing too. Skylark is working from the Inn. So, from 1pm to 8pm is the Lark and after to close is the Inn. WOW.

I was surprised by the amount of talent in the club. I saw more perkys then doing a salute in the military. Had to been over 15 girls working. All shapes, colors and sizes. I had three working the Pimp pole. My short had me rock hard. One who was body up and on my page. Another who was cool, but need to use more baby wipes below. I did not get to sample all the talent. Average about. 05 per lap dance. Had to taper things off due to my observation of Lent.

At the end, I took the body up talent home and will plan to see another day. Working on my little shortie for tonight action. I just hope the energy banks are on a good level.

Trick Scotty, I need power. Captain Pimp, the dilithium crystals are completely shot and the antimatter injectors are offline. We need some blue.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	000E055FwjA.jpg‎
Views:	333
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	166138  
  9. Dre336
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp Trick  [View Original Post]
    Today, I was on my new site lurking for a quickie. Ran into a short (picture below) who told me to come to Ebony Inn. I did not know the Inn was open at 1pm. I learn another thing too. Skylark is working from the Inn. So, from 1pm to 8pm is the Lark and after to close is the Inn. WOW.

I was surprised by the amount of talent in the club. I saw more perkys then doing a salute in the military. Had to been over 15 girls working. All shapes, colors and sizes. I had three working the Pimp pole. My short had me rock hard. One who was body up and on my page. Another who was cool, but need to use more baby wipes below. I did not get to sample all the talent. Average about. 05 per lap dance. Had to taper things off due to my observation of Lent.

At the end, I took the body up talent home and will plan to see another day. Working on my little shortie for tonight action. I just hope the energy banks are on a good level.

Trick Scotty, I need power. Captain Pimp, the dilithium crystals are completely shot and the antimatter injectors are offline. We need some blue.
    I was up there Friday, that spot can be fun depending on who's working. I don't like the night shift, too many skinny girls IMHO.
  10. Drkrider
    Inactive

Ebony Inn Recap

I went back through Ebony Inn on Friday. During the day (right after work) and again late in the evening with my boy. There were actually more girls during the day and phatter booty ones than the night shift.

My man wanted to stop by Irvings first which ended up being a mistake. Irvings was weak. There were about 10 girls, no stunners or straight nasty freaks. Just average chiks who wanted 10 / song. I wasn't impressed. We were there early (11ish) so that may have been the problem. About 8 guys, no energy. Slow. 20 cover. 10 dance. $30 wasted.

Cruised over to Ebony Inn and things were slightly better. 15 girls. 10 guys or so. Many chiks and guys were out by the bar. We posted up in the back corner of the club and checked out the talent. Not as good as the day, but a few were promising. We ended up knowing a couple of the girls so he picked his favorite took her to the corner and "got it in" during his lapdance.

I ended up picking out one a little later. And followed his lead. All in all a decent night.

The only thing I'll complain about is the "funk" factor of some of these chiks. Nothing is more of a turn off than when you get a soft nasty female on your lap and then you start to smell shit and pussy funk when they bend over and shake their ass. It makes for a quick dance. I had to check my shirt for a skid marks. It's happened twice to me at the Ebony Inn. Damn shame.
  11. BigCoolie
    Inactive

Sinsaysations Again

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion Frog  [View Original Post]
    I agree with everything BigBan said. I was in Sinsaysations on Sunday / Monday at 1:30am. There were 10 guys and 5 girls on the floor at anytime. These girls were all thin with nice little phat booties. The problem with cheap/$5 lapdance places is that for 40 bucks a guy can hold onto a girl for 30 minutes. There were 3 guys who held girls for at least 45 minutes each time. Damn. When is it going to be my turn, I asked myself. The club close at 3am. I finally had my turn and it was with this petite who truly enjoyed herself, she is a freak. She was into but out of it. She was the type that would do whatever for some cash. I will be going again this week to see her. I am going to make a move on her for sure. I will report.

I am a trip club pro and veteran so I don't complain about atmosphere or talents. I have seen it all. I have had great experiences in all type of strip clubs across the country, well decorated or hole in a wall. For me it's all about pinpointing the freakiest girl in the room and having a good time.
    This post reminded me that I haven't ventured there in a long while, so I went to visit last night. While at times, there could be moments were there are too few women that was not the case for most of last night. They had some very good ones last night. It was about 10 girls and 13 guys, not much variety, but all were "thin with a nice little phat booty" like Scorpion Frog stated. I was looking for a freak. Though, I didn't find her last night and I was able to get a dance from three women before I left. I guess the freaky ones are those that are taken for the whole night. Some of the girls were actually standing up in VIP instead of on the floor for some reason, so I went up there, took my pick, and brought them back down. A very cheap way to have a lot of fun. I will repeat, just not so often.

We need more clubs like Sharky's in Daytona Beach:

Happy mongering.
  12. Md Curious2

Sharkys is the place to be

Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    This post reminded me that I haven't ventured there in a long while, so I went to visit last night. While at times, there could be moments were there are too few women that was not the case for most of last night. They had some very good ones last night. It was about 10 girls and 13 guys, not much variety, but all were "thin with a nice little phat booty" like Scorpion Frog stated. I was looking for a freak. Though, I didn't find her last night and I was able to get a dance from three women before I left. I guess the freaky ones are those that are taken for the whole night. Some of the girls were actually standing up in VIP instead of on the floor for some reason, so I went up there, took my pick, and brought them back down. A very cheap way to have a lot of fun. I will repeat, just not so often.

Happy mongering.
    I use to travel a lot to Daytona beach. If anyone flies south for the spring, hit this place when it first opens (usually seven). The VIP rooms will have you leaving like the king of the world. The best time to go is after a major convention or bike week, the money has dried up. I would say it's the best place in America and I have been through a lot of states. Use your little brain to choose and your big brain to negotiate. Hint: Blondes do have more fun.
  13. Pimp Trick

Monger College Tournament. Ebony Inn

With the MCT kicked off by DaVideoMan, OM78, WiseBorn and PT at the Ebony Inn. We started the first round of playoff action. I had to say it was a little empty, but less mongers more lap dances for the OM78.

We was impressed with Chyna. Pictures are made by the Monger League and video by DaVideoMan. Crazy dude. I got about four lap dances in with one being a little on the smelly side. I had to check for skid marks. SMH.

Kicking off the second round tomorrow and hope the pickings are much better. Like how it was last Thursday for me. Instead, it is VIP for the Trick.
  14. DoeSurfer

Puzzles

Went to Puzzles last night after a brief hiatus from strip clubs. I have always enjoyed Puzzles because the management makes sure that the entertainment caters to the clientele, without being pushy. Generally, if the workers are sitting down, congregating, or not otherwise mingling, the manager will break up the gaggle of strippers and make them entertain the patrons. Moreover, the strippers always introduce themselves and, at most, will only ask for a dance. I have never been approached by a stripper in Puzzles for a gratuitous tip. For those that have been to the "Block," everything is on the menu at Puzzles, other than the alcohol. However, it is BYOB and you must have card to get in.

I judge strippers pretty harsh, because I won't tip, dance, or touch a stripper unless she looks good enough for me to be interested in her if she had her clothes on (that's face and body). That being said, of the approximately 12 women at Puzzles, all except 4 met my standards. Like I said, I've been on hiatus, but I've been to every strip club in PG, DC, Charles, and (for the most part) Baltimore, and I generally prefer the Block. However, if you like in Southern MD and like young black women, $5 lap dances, and a good ratio of strippers to patrons, you can't go wrong with Puzzles.

Pros: good selection, $5 lap dances per song, down to earth ladies, attentive management, and extras.

Cons: there is a video camera (and I don't know what is done w / the video) , and the place has had some heat due to new County regulations dealing with certain types of strip clubs.
  15. Tha X Facta

Mtc

Quote Originally Posted by DaVideoMan  [View Original Post]
    This is my first post. Hopefully, there will be many more. I meet the infamous and crazy Pimp Trick on the Loop. He told me about this board and hopefully my ways will be a huge contribution.

My runs show that transgenders are throughout the city and working around street walkers. I know there was some on WVA and Kennedy during my monger runs.
    Alright PT, who's "DaVideoMan" dude you speaketh of?

Since you seem to give him carte blanche, I'm just givin him the benefit of the doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp Trick  [View Original Post]
    With the MCT kicked off by DaVideoMan, OM78, WiseBorn and PT at the Ebony Inn. We started the first round of playoff action. I had to say it was a little empty, but less mongers more lap dances for the OM78.

We was impressed with Chyna. Pictures are made by the Monger League and video by DaVideoMan. Crazy dude. I got about four lap dances in with one being a little on the smelly side. I had to check for skid marks. SMH.

Kicking off the second round tomorrow and hope the pickings are much better. Like how it was last Thursday for me. Instead, it is VIP for the Trick.
    "DaVideoMan" where you at?

Mongering minds wanna to know.

-

X
  16. Md Curious2

They busted Sharkys today

Quote Originally Posted by Md Curious2  [View Original Post]
    I use to travel a lot to Daytona beach. If anyone flies south for the spring, hit this place when it first opens (usually seven). The VIP rooms will have you leaving like the king of the world. The best time to go is after a major convention or bike week, the money has dried up. I would say it's the best place in America and I have been through a lot of states. Use your little brain to choose and your big brain to negotiate. Hint: Blondes do have more fun.
    They must have been reading the board- 3/1/2012- Daytona Beach police this morning announced a 16-month investigation into prostitution and drug dealing at a strip club. As part of "Operation Chum Bucket," police served a search warrant Wednesday night at the Shark Lounge strip club at 7* E. International Speedway Blvd, where police say undercover officers made more than 20 drug buys involving marijuana, pills and cocaine."It hasn't been cleaned in over a thousand years, ' Daytona Beach Police Chief Mike Chitwood told TV reporters."It's skanky. It's filthy. If I was a roach, I wouldn't live inside."Two dancers were arrested Wednesday on charges of prostitution after police say they solicited undercover officers."It's a whorehouse, ' Chitwood added. Several other people inside the club were arrested on charges related to drug sales, prostitution, lewd and lascivious conduct or on warrants, police said.
  17. Pimp Trick

Video. WOW

Video camera will veto me from this spot. I am not one who like Monger trafficking done.

Quote Originally Posted by DoeSurfer  [View Original Post]
    Went to Puzzles last night after a brief hiatus from strip clubs. I have always enjoyed Puzzles because the management makes sure that the entertainment caters to the clientele, without being pushy. Generally, if the workers are sitting down, congregating, or not otherwise mingling, the manager will break up the gaggle of strippers and make them entertain the patrons. Moreover, the strippers always introduce themselves and, at most, will only ask for a dance. I have never been approached by a stripper in Puzzles for a gratuitous tip. For those that have been to the "Block," everything is on the menu at Puzzles, other than the alcohol. However, it is BYOB and you must have card to get in.

I judge strippers pretty harsh, because I won't tip, dance, or touch a stripper unless she looks good enough for me to be interested in her if she had her clothes on (that's face and body). That being said, of the approximately 12 women at Puzzles, all except 4 met my standards. Like I said, I've been on hiatus, but I've been to every strip club in PG, DC, Charles, and (for the most part) Baltimore, and I generally prefer the Block. However, if you like in Southern MD and like young black women, $5 lap dances, and a good ratio of strippers to patrons, you can't go wrong with Puzzles.

Pros: good selection, $5 lap dances per song, down to earth ladies, attentive management, and extras.

Cons: there is a video camera (and I don't know what is done w / the video) , and the place has had some heat due to new County regulations dealing with certain types of strip clubs.
  18. A John
    Inactive

Nice to know.

But not sure they belong here as this is for Washington DC strip club reports. Just saying.

They must have been reading the board- 3/1/2012- Daytona Beach police this morning announced a 16-month investigation into prostitution and drug dealing at a strip club. As part of "Operation Chum Bucket," police served a search warrant Wednesday night at the Shark Lounge strip club at 7* E. International Speedway Blvd, where police say undercover officers made more than 20 drug buys involving marijuana, pills and cocaine."It hasn't been cleaned in over a thousand years, ' Daytona Beach Police Chief Mike Chitwood told TV reporters."It's skanky. It's filthy. If I was a roach, I wouldn't live inside."Two dancers were arrested Wednesday on charges of prostitution after police say they solicited undercover officers."It's a whorehouse, ' Chitwood added. Several other people inside the club were arrested on charges related to drug sales, prostitution, lewd and lascivious conduct or on warrants, police said.
  19. Wiseborn
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]

Happy mongering.
    They're all thin with Big Booties because they all use the same illegal butt injector. The same butt injector that did video model Angel Lola Luv when she danced there.

Just thought you should know
  20. Wiseborn
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Drkrider  [View Original Post]
    I went back through Ebony Inn on Friday. During the day (right after work) and again late in the evening with my boy. There were actually more girls during the day and phatter booty ones than the night shift.

My man wanted to stop by Irvings first which ended up being a mistake. Irvings was weak. There were about 10 girls, no stunners or straight nasty freaks. Just average chiks who wanted 10 / song. I wasn't impressed. We were there early (11ish) so that may have been the problem. About 8 guys, no energy. Slow. 20 cover. 10 dance. $30 wasted.

Cruised over to Ebony Inn and things were slightly better. 15 girls. 10 guys or so. Many chiks and guys were out by the bar. We posted up in the back corner of the club and checked out the talent. Not as good as the day, but a few were promising. We ended up knowing a couple of the girls so he picked his favorite took her to the corner and "got it in" during his lapdance.

I ended up picking out one a little later. And followed his lead. All in all a decent night.

The only thing I'll complain about is the "funk" factor of some of these chiks. Nothing is more of a turn off than when you get a soft nasty female on your lap and then you start to smell shit and pussy funk when they bend over and shake their ass. It makes for a quick dance. I had to check my shirt for a skid marks. It's happened twice to me at the Ebony Inn. Damn shame.
    You're the second dude to complain of hygene problems at this club, This is not a good look. I know that the daytime shift has use of a VIP room but the night shift has to sneak in the corners, Not totally sure but the corner shots with no clean up could be the reason for the smells but damn I doubt that the corners are that popular.
  21. Bunker Buster

You gave me a flashback

Quote Originally Posted by Drkrider  [View Original Post]
    Nothing is more of a turn off than when you get a soft nasty female on your lap and then you start to smell shit and pussy funk when they bend over and shake their ass.
    Reminds me of a bad experience I had in Texas many years ago, before the internet. Went to a roadside jack-shack style place that had rooms for private shows, and put down quite a bit of money on the hints and promises of the show getting "better" the more I paid. The white-trash skank took off her panties and started backing up in my face, and I got a nasty whiff of ass. I mean ass that was washed yesterday, but used today.

The jack shack turned out to be self-service only, and without going into detail, the affair ended with Maynard from Pulp Fiction coming after me with a shotgun. Needless to say, I didn't get a refund. LOL
  22. Md Curious2

This board pays off again- Ebony Inn

Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Reminds me of a bad experience I had in Texas many years ago, before the internet. Went to a roadside jack-shack style place that had rooms for private shows, and put down quite a bit of money on the hints and promises of the show getting "better" the more I paid. The white-trash skank took off her panties and started backing up in my face, and I got a nasty whiff of ass. I mean ass that was washed yesterday, but used today.

The jack shack turned out to be self-service only, and without going into detail, the affair ended with Maynard from Pulp Fiction coming after me with a shotgun. Needless to say, I didn't get a refund. LOL
    Decided to venture into the Ebony Inn, since all the other "watering" holes from BWI to DC are vanashing. After reading posts about the Ebony Inn. Decided to over look the neighborhood surroundings and go for it. Boy am I glad I did. I arrived around 1:30 pm Friday. Just a couple of girls and couple of customers- just the way I like it. Easier to get personal attention, rather than standing in line. This is PG County right- could not believe the amount of contact. Also lap dances where you pay as you go- haven't seen that since Red Fireplace Lounge in Waldorf. I think this girl cut me a break because she was really into things.

Anyway- as soon as I sat down, I was approach by a extremely friendly dancer. Lets just say "why change lanes when you are in the express lane". I think I was in the back corner "putting it in" within 10 minutes. Boy I love it when things fall together WITHOUT a plan, helps to balance out the bad days. Went to the VIP. Got the digits and verified digits BEFORE leaving. Won't mention names or too much detail. Just think of all the gas money I can save not driving to the dead BLOCK. The recession is over as of today!
  23. Hawkeye In Md

Ebony Inn Daytime VIP

Fellow mongers and Seniors,

I fully RTFF, but I hate going to a place acting and feeling like a nubie. So I am hoping to get some 411 from some of you seniors who frequent the Ebony. I am thinking about making an afternoon trip and getting some gormet items listed on the FS menu in VIP. I am very curious about the VIP area: is it private or do I have to share it with fellow mongers who are trying to "get it in"? Is it a seperate room? Is the time in the VIP set up by the dancer and you? The bartender? A VIP guy?

Any info would be helpful, looking to try it out later in the week.

Be safe out there,

Hawkeye
  24. Wiseborn
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye In Md  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers and Seniors,

I fully RTFF, but I hate going to a place acting and feeling like a nubie. So I am hoping to get some 411 from some of you seniors who frequent the Ebony. I am thinking about making an afternoon trip and getting some gormet items listed on the FS menu in VIP. I am very curious about the VIP area: is it private or do I have to share it with fellow mongers who are trying to "get it in"? Is it a seperate room? Is the time in the VIP set up by the dancer and you? The bartender? A VIP guy?

Any info would be helpful, looking to try it out later in the week.

Be safe out there,

Hawkeye
    At the risk of seeing yet another establishment busted I'll just say that there's privacy afforded at this place for the shy, basically just get a high mileage lap dance and ask the dancer about this. Report back
  25. Loop Vet

Quote Originally Posted by WiseBorn  [View Original Post]
    At the risk of seeing yet another establishment busted
    Exactly. I think people should use discretion when reporting in this thread.
  26. Hawkeye In Md

Ebony Inn Daytime VIP

Quote Originally Posted by WiseBorn  [View Original Post]
    At the risk of seeing yet another establishment busted I'll just say that there's privacy afforded at this place for the shy, basically just get a high mileage lap dance and ask the dancer about this. Report back
    Yes, my bad, please only reply with pm's.

Lets keep as much UTR.

Muchas gracias.

Hawkeye
  27. Utwogood
    Inactive

Chula X4B

Went there on Saturday night. Chula X4B is advertised as a nude club, and is only open Friday and Saturday nights; I usually enjoy this club because of their low dancer to patron ratio. This isn't good for the dancers, but there is money to be made, and the low customer turnout means they work a little harder (I. E. Get nude) , and I can make my rounds to everyone sparking my interest. I understand they are desperate for business there. But this "desperation" is what got the girls to go nude. I've gotten impromptu nude lapdances there, but it became evident that the girls get nude based on demand, or how much potential there is to make money. A lot of demand, no nudity. I walk in around 11:40 and there's like 15 or so women patrons along with about 15 guys! Where did all these women come from? Since when are women flocking to strip clubs to see female dancers? I mean you normally see a few stragglers here and there, or a few butches hiding in the corners and shadows. Having this many women in a strip club changes the dynamic of a club. Women dance differently for a lot of women in the room than they do for a mostly male audience. So nobody got nude, (though a couple of girls went topless). I'm sorry but I'm not "making in rain" on some chick dancing around fully clothed. It was a dissappointing night there, and I left for the first time, having only paid the $20 cover charge and not tipping anyone (sucks going home with $40 in singles). This club follows that pattern-go hard and push the boundaries, then they simmer down and get very "PC", then when people stop coming back and the place gets dead, they get raunchy again. Weird. I guess I'll have to wait it out a few more weeks for them to get "desperate" again.
  28. admin
    Key Master

Strip Club Reports

Posted -86 years ago | #Reply

You must log in to post.