(524 posts) (86 voices)
  • Started 3 years ago by admin
  • Latest reply from ILoveBoobies

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. Hold Caulfield

Top Hat Mansfield. Limited Champagne room action

Originally Posted by Johntome  [View Original Post]
    Didn't know where else to post this but saw others talking about the Top Hat so here it is.

Went in Wednesday around 2:30pm. Stayed about an hour and had a good time. A bigger girl came over but she wasn't fat. Just thick. She chatted with me a bit then she hinted to a dance "You should get a private dance while you're here."

We chatted a bit more and then she asked if I wanted a dance and I took her up on it. No complaints. This girl actually peeked my interest quite a bit and I even went ahead and took a second dance. When a dance starts off by having your head bounce between two big ol titties you know you chose the right place to go in the midst of a long day of work. For those curious, dances cost 25 a piece. I don't really think any of the girls working were unattractive at all and the lady who buzzed me in was also the friendly bartender. Since I had an hours drive home I just grabbed a coke for 2 bucks. Not bad in comparison to other bar prices but the real cost was in those 25 dollar dances. If I had more money, I'd have considered the champagne room. The dancer, while giving me a great couple of private dances kept urging me to go there. Said we'd have "more privacy and could have a lot more fun." Wasn't sure if that was an actual hint to extras but told her I'll be back, and I meant it.

Champagne room costs 200 for half an hour so if I go, I'll be considering it one heck of a (late) Christmas or (early) birthday present. If anyone has any information on the champagne room at the Top Hat, PM me about it.

Either way, I'll definitely be going back to this club when I get the chance. It's clubs like this that make me love the traveling side of my job.
    I was at Top Hat a few years ago. Before the law changed. So this info may be too dated. But I doubt that Mongers will get any significant extras in the Champagne room. They have a camera and the bouncer stops in periodically during your half hour. While in there I got some decent grindage and some hand stroking through the clothing, and could nuzzle the titties, but little Jimmie never came out to play. A verbal request for some oral action (with an additional tip, of course) was met by a reference to the camera and the bouncer. Now I was a first- (and only) timer, so regulars might get more action, but based on other posts in the forum, and especially since the law change, I suspect that ITC action is pretty limited. Was not in a position to discuss OTC with my dancer due to time commitments, so no idea whether this would have been possible or not. But ITC will likely be limited to grindage.

Holden Caulfield
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  2. Beer30
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Hold Caulfield  [View Original Post]
    I was at Top Hat a few years ago. Before the law changed. So this info may be too dated. But I doubt that Mongers will get any significant extras in the Champagne room. They have a camera and the bouncer stops in periodically during your half hour. While in there I got some decent grindage and some hand stroking through the clothing, and could nuzzle the titties, but little Jimmie never came out to play. A verbal request for some oral action (with an additional tip, of course) was met by a reference to the camera and the bouncer. Now I was a first- (and only) timer, so regulars might get more action, but based on other posts in the forum, and especially since the law change, I suspect that ITC action is pretty limited. Was not in a position to discuss OTC with my dancer due to time commitments, so no idea whether this would have been possible or not. But ITC will likely be limited to grindage.

Holden Caulfield
    Now is has been a few months since I was there much but I've never had the bouncer stop by anytime I was back there. Also extras vary ALOT from girl to girl and whether they need rent / drug money or not.
  3. Beer30
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Hold Caulfield  [View Original Post]

Holden Caulfield
    Now is has been a few months since I was there much but I've never had the bouncer stop by anytime I was back there. Also extras vary ALOT from girl to girl and whether they need rent / drug money or not.
  4. davepi2
    Inactive

Top hat?

Where is top hat at? I may have to stop.
  5. davepi2
    Inactive

Top hat?

6. Time Twist

Originally Posted by Davepi2  [View Original Post]
    Top Hat is in Mansfield Ohio. About a 1 1/2 hour drive from Columbus.
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  7. Time Twist

Originally Posted by Davepi2  [View Original Post]
  8. davepi2
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Time Twist  [View Original Post]
    Damn just went by mansfield on Saturday going to football games at walsh and akron. Oh well will be going that way again in basketball season.
  9. davepi2
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Time Twist  [View Original Post]
    Damn just went by mansfield on Saturday going to football games at walsh and akron. Oh well will be going that way again in basketball season.
  10. CoolnLong

Centerfold

I've been going to the Centerfold off and on for years. Drop in about once every 3 or 4 months; I live pretty close and it is convenient. In all those years, the dances have pretty much been mostly air (with one exception that was totally mind blowing). But the last couple times I have stopped in there (summer 2011) the dances have been pretty good with great grinding action. Almost as nice as Kokomo in Indiana. Not sure what changed, but it is a big change.

I haven't been back for a couple months, but I may hit it this week.
  11. CoolnLong

Centerfold

I've been going to the Centerfold off and on for years. Drop in about once every 3 or 4 months; I live pretty close and it is convenient. In all those years, the dances have pretty much been mostly air (with one exception that was totally mind blowing). But the last couple times I have stopped in there (summer 2011) the dances have been pretty good with great grinding action. Almost as nice as Kokomo in Indiana. Not sure what changed, but it is a big change.

I haven't been back for a couple months, but I may hit it this week.
  12. Blitzer
    Inactive

Centerfold

No shortage of girls here just take your pick, its really fast paced in there between the every 30 min uptime specials, their smoke breaks and ph calls in the back and then they go up on stage not much time left to have them by your side a whole lot to chat and their back room dances are very good except 1 thing all the songs they play there are cut short about only 2- to 2 1/2 min long so not really worth the $, service is quite good as they always have 2 bartenders after 8pm.
  13. SteveBlack

Club X Showbar

Visited last Friday evening around 8pm. Arrived to find only a dozen or so cars in the lot. I knew this meant it would be dead inside, as a full parking lot usually means a half full house. *

When I went inside there was no greeter, so I walked in and sat a the bar. *There were three guys drinking at the bar, and one customer sitting at the DJ stage. It appeared that one bartender, the DJ, and one dancer were working. *

I got a mixed drink for $6. 50, and a beer for $3 a few minutes later. I joined the other customer at the stage and tipped Naomi (?) $2 for her pole work. The song ended and the DJ started a 2-for-1 special. I found this odd with the place being so empty. *

Just then 2 dancers emerged from the dressing room and arrived at the stage. A blonde amazon named Becky, and a shorter brunette named Brandi. Becky had a smoking hot, tanned, size-0 body. She had shoulder length blonde hair with the straight across bangs. I made quick small.

Talk and she joined me in VIP for the special. *

Becky had the standard move set, but she was great convo artist. *This girl was completely clean with no tattoos or piercings (not even her ears) , but she did have some fantastic bolt-ons. Maybe B cups, but they looked really natural; not the "half spheres under thin skin" like you often see. Oh and heart-shaped pasties. *I would rate her a 10 for convo. 7 for face, and a 9 for body. Not sure her age, but I would guess 24. *We had a fun time and after the special, and later, she joined me at the bar. *

Brandi was sitting alone at the bar, so I chatted her up. She was younger, maybe 21, about 5'5" and maybe a size 4. Brandi was drinking shots of Yager, (where as Becky was drinking glasses of water). *She didn't have on pasties, so she never exposed her boobs. But she made it clear that she prefers to date women. *

It turns out that Becky and Brandi are good friends and we each took turns tipping whichever of the two were on stage. They were fun to hang out with, and each challenged the other with pole tricks and floor moves, in addition to some mild girl / girl play. As this was going on. 4-5 more customers trickled in. They appeared to enjoy the show. *

I had planned on meeting a friend at another club, so I gave *each girl another tip, said goodbye, and left. I would return, but at a later time in the night. *
  14. SteveBlack

Kahoots

Visited last Friday evening around 9:30pm. Arrived to find 50 or more cars in the lot. *Upon entering there was a knockout door girl named, Veronica. *She was a petite brunette with what appeared to be a South American accent or Portuguese accent. I'm telling you she was a 10. After using my free pass and tipping her $2 for turning a $20 in singles, I was unsuccessful in getting Veronica to dance. But she was nice about it. *

I was going to be meeting a friend, so I hit the restroom before sitting down. Of course there was a troll there. Got the usual treatment, took a spray of cologne and some gum. Left him $2.

I went through the bar area to sit at the stage. *The place*was busy, and there was a lot of excitement in the air. *Right away I was impressed with the three girls on stage. All were 8s or better, no bolt-ons, and all were size-2 or smaller. Of course local laws dictate that this is a pastie bar, but the girls had cute outfits and accessories. I tipped three girls in a row with no visible tats or other obvious body mods. *

Got a text from my friend and met him at the door girl. He was trying his luck on Veronica, too. Unsuccessful, we sat at the bar. We both know Liz the bartender and Oya, one of the waitresses. After chatting them up and getting some drinks we sat at the stage. * Much of the fun I had alone continued when my friend sat next to me, but with the advantage of the girls spending twice as long in close proximity, since they danced for both of us. *

I stopped counting at 12, but there may have been 20 girls working. Some dancers never went on stage, and some never circulated, so it was hard to tell. There may have been one or two 6s, but almost every girl was super hot. A couple were aloof, but most appeared happy as the money was coming out. Many people sat around the stage) 10-15 at any random time) , and most tipped every time. *I was also impressed with the number of female customers. Maybe 6-8 women were there, and about half tipped from time to time. *

I got VIP dances from Mercedes, a brunette spinner who was really energetic. She said she was 5'3" in bare feet, but looked 5'3" in her 6 inch heels. *She was young, maybe 18-20, and had natural B cups. Mercedes had a really cute face and was very nice, but not really the talkative type. While I enjoyed her dances, they weren't really erotic grind-a-thons. *They were more like regular dance club moves, for the most part. I questioned her in this, and she said she has only been dancing for a few weeks. *She got more intimate after this, which got a rise out of me. *I paid $30 for the two dances and tipped $20.

After a few more drinks and another 30 minutes a star tipping, I got a VIP dance with Vicky, a short, multiracial Korean / Russian brunette. This girl knew how to dance! *She also knew how to make a customer feel important. Despite her thick Russia accent, she said all the right things. I took her back before the special started and did a full priced dance. She was amazing with her flips, hair flings and arm strength. Before the song was over I tilde her I wanted to do two more. *

Luckily the 2-fer special started. *After checking in with the bouncer, she changed up her routine and promptly rode my rock hard "situation" for the entire next song. She either had or faked two Os and breathlessly said nasty stuff in my ear. *She continued entertaining me for the third and final song, and we small talked a little bit while she got dressed, afterward. A great dance from a great dancer, I will definitely return. I gave her a Franklin for the $60 worth of dances (1 $30 full price. 2 $30 half price) and she practically insisted on giving me change. I refused, got a kiss and a hug, and returned to the stage. *
  15. BuckeyeFanatic
    Inactive

I'm not used to strip clubs, so this next question is a bit odd. How do you guys broach the question of extras? Obviously it's not "hey, do you give head for $$?"
  16. SteveBlack

XXXtras Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeFanatic  [View Original Post]
    I'm not used to strip clubs, so this next question is a bit odd. How do you guys broach the question of extras? Obviously it's not "hey, do you give head for $$?"
    I'm assuming by "extras", you mean sexual contact while inside the club (ITC). And I'm also assuming you are talking about clubs where extras are not the norm. In the metro Detroit area, there are many clubs where extras are the norm, and you can ask any dancer after she sits down next to you. There are lots of tactics, and mongers swear by the differences depending on there experience level. The key is you have to seek out the dancers who are most likely to do extras.

I have found that I need to spend some money on the dancers in the way of drinks and dances. I try to be really polite and complimentary, and only touch their hips and outer thighs. After a song or two, they will know you're safe and not a cop. At that point I just ask them,"are there any extras available?" or "can I see / touch more?". Usually they will play the game of,"what were you thinking?". And I respond with "I'm interested in." using code words of FS, BJ, HJ or DATY. Some dancers respond better to saying,"well I have $100, what can we do with that?"

Dancers get asked for sex everyday, so unless you are in a really conservative club, you won't have many issues.

Club data:

Strip clubs that have lots of cameras and lots of bouncers are not extras friendly. Brightly lit clubs are not usually extras friendly, but the brightness level of the private dance area is more important.

Dancer data:

The hottest chick in the club is not your target. You want the lower quality girls and / or girls that are either doing the most dances, or the least dances. There are exceptions, but usually if a lower quality dancer is giving dances constantly, the reason is usually that she gives the best mileage.

Dancers desperate for money can be sweet talked easily. Before a shift change is usually a really good time to look for extras, as they look at how little money they've made.

The end of the month when rent is due is also a good time to find broke dancers. And don't forget about drunk dancers.
  17. Traveler Two

The clubs aren't my scene but I've had some success there in the past. The way I go about it might seem kind of simple but first select the lady you think is likely to go for it then get a private dance. If she's kind of going past whatever the club rules are you're half-way there. Use this simple line,"damn I need some of that" at the time it feels right. She'll either play it off or cater to your intent.
  18. Midwest Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler Two  [View Original Post]
    The clubs aren't my scene but I've had some success there in the past. The way I go about it might seem kind of simple but first select the lady you think is likely to go for it then get a private dance. If she's kind of going past whatever the club rules are you're half-way there. Use this simple line,"damn I need some of that" at the time it feels right. She'll either play it off or cater to your intent.
    Which Columbus strip clubs will a guy have the best shot at getting lucky?
  19. SteveBlack

Tough to find XXXtras in Central Ohio Lately

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Dude  [View Original Post]
    I wish I could tell you the answer you want to hear, but they are hard to find because uncle LEO has been all over the local clubs for rules. I have been to the following in the last 6 months:

Club X : used to be great as recently as 2010, but they installed cameras above their previously "very private" VIP area.

Dreamgirls : they've had the most high tech surveillance since 2006, but you used to be able to pay them to look the other way. Just last week my boy got pulled out of VIP for fingering a dancer. We didn't mind, but the club did.

Doll House : they have surveillance, but is not enforced during slow times. However I didn't have much luck as most of the girls were new the three times I went. New girls never put out.

Columbus Gold : they have had some pricing changes as well as other specials. If you can afford the $20 drink hustle, and $150 15 minute sessions, you can get some mild extras.

Kahoots : depending on the girl, you can get non-intercourse extras during slow times in the VIP area. However my friend told me he couldn't get much more in the 15 minute champagne rooms.

Good luck!
  20. Traveler Two

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Dude  [View Original Post]
    As far as on site stuff goes I don't know, take out is always my goal when going to a club.
  21. Highroller614
    Inactive

Strip Club Extras

Must of the clubs mentioned in the last report is spot on. If your trying to get laid at the strip club its going to cost some big money. A lot of game on your part also. You might want to have some stripper dust on hand (coke, oxy) obviously your going to need to meet them off the premises. The time its all said and done you could of jumped on eros or backpage and have plenty of money left over. If your looking for extras and on a budget, I suggest hitting like dreamers or something on the westside. I've had girls want to hook up for less than a $100. I guess its all about how much your willing to spend and good luck.
  22. SteveBlack

Any Dancer Suggestions for Hot Lap Dances?

So I think we have put it out there that XXXtras are hard to come by in central Ohio. Any of you mongers want to recommend a few dancers who give really hot lap dances? Most dancers will wiggle in your lap until you grow wood, but I want to know about those girls that will get you up and really ride you.

Kahoots:

Vicki. (Korean / Russian. Weekend nights) with the Russian accent is excellent, and won't painfully grind you through the chair.

Sirens:

Maria. (Latino. Weekend nights) gives amazing eye contact and a direct ride.

Club X / Sirens:

Tahliya. (Latino / White. Nights) has a wide array of techniques to arouse you. Handstands, flexibility, and amazing buttock control.

Any suggestions?
  23. Littledick1
    Inactive

Just go to the Hustler Club in Detroit.

It's worth the trip.
  24. SteveBlack

Local Talent

Quote Originally Posted by Littledick1  [View Original Post]
    Just go to the Hustler Club in Detroit.

It's worth the trip.
    Thanks LittleDick1, but I was asking for local talent to help others out. I am hip to the Greater Detroit SC scene, and Columbus does not even compare.
  25. Vtech126

Good times to you in the Columbus Gold "Gold Room".

The Gold can be a nice place to spend time on a cold winter night.

Get to know the dancers this has always worked for me,

Good times to you in the Columbus Gold "Gold Room".

Vtech126
  26. Blitzer
    Inactive

Cols Gold

All the gals there try and push for the 3 for $99 and the private rooms and for me and a whole lot of others thats really over priced, Sun-Mon-Tue you can get 3 for $30 at the Centerfold so you do the math and the Centerfold has plenty of eye candy to choose from.
  27. SteveBlack

Good Deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzer  [View Original Post]
    All the gals there try and push for the 3 for $99 and the private rooms and for me and a whole lot of others thats really over priced, Sun-Mon-Tue you can get 3 for $30 at the Centerfold so you do the math and the Centerfold has plenty of eye candy to choose from.
    That's a nice deal Blitzer, thanks!

I believe The Doll House has a similar deal on Sundays and Mondays.
  28. BuckeyeFanatic
    Inactive

I've been working my way through the dancers at Kahoots, for the past couple weeks.

Vicky, who only works on weekends is greats.

Tried going to Private Dancer last night, and was disappointed. They're no longer a fully nude club, and are instead a pastie club. Are there any more fully nude clubs left in Columbus? If not, where's the closest?
  29. Countryboy72

Nude

Near 675/70 in medway baby dolls is nude, not been there recently no good intell, last I knew dances were 15
  30. TheDawg
    Inactive

Clubs with extras

I know of an utr Columbus club where extras are available. I will provide information to senior members (25 posts) who have a solid posting record.

You must log in to post.