[sticky]

Strip Club Reports

(350 posts) (59 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. Strider
    Inactive

Marquis club

Amen to that; got me hooked on stripclubs but have never found its equal for comfortable ambiance or quality of girls.
    Ahhh...Paige...
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  2. Traveler One

How many on this list are closed? I think Frank Gays closed years ago. Nice report though.

Originally Posted by Hobbyistt
    I like the Lamp Liter in Ottawa. Yes it is true that the do have dancers there that are past there prime. The also have many dancers 30 and under. The in your face pussy show they put on has got to be seen. My buddy likes the Slippery Stripper on the other side of Ottawa. I prefer the in your face show.

The High Heel Saloon gets good reviews. I prolly got there too early. The chicks were full nude but not really showing anything. Kinda like the Sugar Shack in Lake Geneva WI. The Sugar Shack has much better lighting.

I go to the Vegas Club Delevan WI quite often. Happy Hour is the same time as shift change. $4. 50 gets you two 22 ounce drafts. 6 to 8 day shift and 10+ night shift dancers.

I have been to over 100 strip joints in 7 states. The best was Clowns Lounge in Delevan WI, Frank Gays MarquiS in Belvidere, The Loft Oshkosh WI, Teazers & Upstairs Key West FL.
  3. Joe6009
    Inactive

A gem from the past...

The best was Clowns Lounge in Delevan WI, Frank Gays MarquiS in Belvidere, The Loft Oshkosh WI, Teazers & Upstairs Key West FL.
    Clowns Lounge was a great place. Was the first SC I went to and the start of a life long hobby. Take out was available. Girls were friendly and open to anything. Getting wood just remembering the place.

Another favorite of mine was Pealers up in Minn. I think it might still be there. Full nudity and in your face pussy! Nice!
  4. Traveler_One
    Inactive

How many on this list are closed? I think Frank Gays closed years ago. Nice report though.

I like the Lamp Liter in Ottawa. Yes it is true that the do have dancers there that are past there prime. The also have many dancers 30 and under. The in your face pussy show they put on has got to be seen. My buddy likes the Slippery Stripper on the other side of Ottawa. I prefer the in your face show.

The High Heel Saloon gets good reviews. I prolly got there too early. The chicks were full nude but not really showing anything. Kinda like the Sugar Shack in Lake Geneva WI. The Sugar Shack has much better lighting.

I go to the Vegas Club Delevan WI quite often. Happy Hour is the same time as shift change. $4. 50 gets you two 22 ounce drafts. 6 to 8 day shift and 10+ night shift dancers.

I have been to over 100 strip joints in 7 states. The best was Clowns Lounge in Delevan WI, Frank Gays MarquiS in Belvidere, The Loft Oshkosh WI, Teazers & Upstairs Key West FL.
  5. Joe6009
    Inactive

A gem from the past...

The best was Clowns Lounge in Delevan WI, Frank Gays MarquiS in Belvidere, The Loft Oshkosh WI, Teazers & Upstairs Key West FL.
    Clowns Lounge was a great place. Was the first SC I went to and the start of a life long hobby. Take out was available. Girls were friendly and open to anything. Getting wood just remembering the place.

Another favorite of mine was Pealers up in Minn. I think it might still be there. Full nudity and in your face pussy! Nice!
  6. B Bardill

Friday night at State Street

Me and my bud were here on business Friday and decided to hit State Street that night. No cover, and $20 dances, not too bad but a little high. Most of the girls were 7-8 with a 9 thrown in, but the attitudes for most of the girls was pretty good. Everything was on the menu with a couple of the girls in the VIP and take out is available. Black dancer there that wears glasses, but what a banging body, gave me 4 dances and got me off in the VIP and was available after for $2 for everything back at my place. Would have done me right there in the VIP, but I didn't have a cover with me. The girls do hustle a little for drinks, but not overly, but buy a drink for them and they stick with you for quite a while. I went out and smoked with several of them a few times while we were there and shot the shit with them. Pretty cool chicks and friendly even to us old dudes. I give it 4 1/2 stars out of 5 for a non-nude dance place.
  7. B_Bardill
    Inactive

Friday night at State Street

Me and my bud were here on business Friday and decided to hit State Street that night. No cover, and $20 dances, not too bad but a little high. Most of the girls were 7-8 with a 9 thrown in, but the attitudes for most of the girls was pretty good. Everything was on the menu with a couple of the girls in the VIP and take out is available. Black dancer there that wears glasses, but what a banging body, gave me 4 dances and got me off in the VIP and was available after for $2 for everything back at my place. Would have done me right there in the VIP, but I didn't have a cover with me. The girls do hustle a little for drinks, but not overly, but buy a drink for them and they stick with you for quite a while. I went out and smoked with several of them a few times while we were there and shot the shit with them. Pretty cool chicks and friendly even to us old dudes. I give it 4 1/2 stars out of 5 for a non-nude dance place.
  8. Paul Stearn

9. Paul_Stearn
    Inactive

10. Castlerae
    Inactive

Bad news on the doorstep

I heard tonight that my favorite strip club, Heartbreaker's down in Compton, has been bought out and is being converted into a hands-off club with one of those stupid non-private VIP rooms, complete with cameras, bouncers and all the other BS.

Damn, you can't enjoy yourself anywhere anymore!
  11. Castlerae
    Inactive

Bad news on the doorstep

I heard tonight that my favorite strip club, Heartbreaker's down in Compton, has been bought out and is being converted into a hands-off club with one of those stupid non-private VIP rooms, complete with cameras, bouncers and all the other BS.

Damn, you can't enjoy yourself anywhere anymore!
  12. Big Log

Clowns

Originally Posted by Joe6009  [View Original Post]
    I agree about Clowns. It was my first SC as well except I was to stupid to know anything about take out back then. Man we had some good times there.
  13. Big_Log
    Inactive

Clowns

Originally Posted by Joe6009
    I agree about Clowns. It was my first SC as well except I was to stupid to know anything about take out back then. Man we had some good times there.
  14. Too Nice

Originally Posted by Big Log  [View Original Post]
    My co-worker mentioned a place where the dancers had a blanket they danced on. I thought he said it was Clowns. I've never seen a stage dancer with a blanket, so I'm not sure if he was be. S. Ing me.
  15. Too_Nice
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Big Log
    My co-worker mentioned a place where the dancers had a blanket they danced on. I thought he said it was Clowns. I've never seen a stage dancer with a blanket, so I'm not sure if he was be. S. Ing me.
  16. Big Log

Don't think so

I don't remember any blankets. Just a really small stage that would get used for part of one song and then the dancer would start working the room stopping by each guy for a buck or two in return for some good grindage.

Originally Posted by Too Nice  [View Original Post]
  17. Big_Log
    Inactive

Don't think so

I don't remember any blankets. Just a really small stage that would get used for part of one song and then the dancer would start working the room stopping by each guy for a buck or two in return for some good grindage.

Originally Posted by Too Nice
  18. Mkeguy
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Too Nice  [View Original Post]
    I've heard of one with blankets up near Minocqua, WI. The girls come out with their blankey and self service. The girls aren't great looking from what I hear though.
  19. Mkeguy
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Too Nice
    I've heard of one with blankets up near Minocqua, WI. The girls come out with their blankey and self service. The girls aren't great looking from what I hear though.
  20. Tornacl
    Inactive

Clowns

There were a couple of dancers, that I saw, that used blankets on stage. They put on a wide open show, while on their backs. I wouldn't of wanted my skin on that filth encrusted stage either.
  21. Tornacl
    Inactive

Clowns

There were a couple of dancers, that I saw, that used blankets on stage. They put on a wide open show, while on their backs. I wouldn't of wanted my skin on that filth encrusted stage either.
  22. Jr Mint

Rockford clubs. Anyone else going?

I haven't seen many updates on the SC in Rockford, thought I'the give an update. I've been going to the clubs off and on (mostly on) , since the 1990's and I can't remember being less impressed by the overall activities.

While I'm not crazy about the diversity of the women currently dancing, there are some good-looking dancers in all three clubs (SSS, TT and BFL). SSS and TT have finally updated their websites and you can get an idea of the dancers. I would say that's a middle-of-the road sampling. If forced to choose, I would say TT has a slightly higher top-end. BFL is hard to tell because as mentioned in an older post on here, they need to turn the damn lights up. It's not mood lighting, it's just too damn dark. And it's a shame because I think they have some nice dancers plus the bartenders and cocktail waitresses aren't bad, either.

As far as diversity, what I'm getting at is a few years back, they (especially SSS) had a good mix; some real college girls with the girl-next-door look, the biker / tattoo chicks, a couple MILF-types and some 'typical' career dancers. Now, some nights it looks more like a tattoo convention than a strip club. And I don't necessarily oppose a tattoo (or two or three) on a woman, but there are no women out there without tattoos that want to make some money dancing?

Anyway, I still go, so how bad can it be? I mean there are half-naked women rubbing up against you while you drink a beer. It's not bad, but it can be exasperating.

The biggest gripe is since it's been slow; they don't have as many dancers working. On top of that, some of the dancers just don't appear interested in making money. So the rubbing up against you thing just doesn't happen very much. I think what's happened is that since the economy tanked and the 'big' money dried up at some of the clubs (at least according to a couple dancers I've talked with) , what you have left are the women that weren't necessarily very motivated, anyway. Not all – I'm just speaking in generalities. I'm pretty sure it's probably the same thing that's happened to the Lingerie shops. From what I hear the ladies stay at the shops like those are government jobs.

I know a couple weeks ago I was at one of the clubs one night when I heard one of the bouncers say they had less than 10 customers go into the VIP room (there were at least a dozen dancers on that night). The first dancer to approach me about the VIP Room was just as they were announcing last call. And mind you, I visit one of the clubs probably once or twice a week. I'm not hideous, I shower, I tip well and I get dances. I've actually gone out with more than a couple dancers over the years. But this current group just doesn't seem to care about getting new customers or making money.

I have to ask about one thing. There are posts on here about guys getting extra or offered T. O. By some of the dancers. And I'm just wondering; has anyone really had that happen recently? Because as I said I've been going to these clubs for years and while some dancers have pushed the limits (to the absolute max) ; I've never had one just offer T. O or offer to do something that involved skin on skin contact in the VIP. I just can't believe if this was going on, that even by accident I wouldn't have run into someone willing to offer more than what is typically on the menu. I'm not looking for blow-by-blow details, and I'm not even sure I would want to do it (I'm paranoid I was being set-up – see a recent post in the Brooklyn, IL Strip Club reports). But maybe I'm too big a pushover in the VIP lounge (paying the full $20 and tipping besides). It is like finding out there's a big party going on and for some reason you haven't been invited.
  23. Jr_Mint
    Inactive

Rockford clubs. Anyone else going?

I haven't seen many updates on the SC in Rockford, thought I'the give an update. I've been going to the clubs off and on (mostly on) , since the 1990's and I can't remember being less impressed by the overall activities.

While I'm not crazy about the diversity of the women currently dancing, there are some good-looking dancers in all three clubs (SSS, TT and BFL). SSS and TT have finally updated their websites and you can get an idea of the dancers. I would say that's a middle-of-the road sampling. If forced to choose, I would say TT has a slightly higher top-end. BFL is hard to tell because as mentioned in an older post on here, they need to turn the damn lights up. It's not mood lighting, it's just too damn dark. And it's a shame because I think they have some nice dancers plus the bartenders and cocktail waitresses aren't bad, either.

As far as diversity, what I'm getting at is a few years back, they (especially SSS) had a good mix; some real college girls with the girl-next-door look, the biker / tattoo chicks, a couple MILF-types and some 'typical' career dancers. Now, some nights it looks more like a tattoo convention than a strip club. And I don't necessarily oppose a tattoo (or two or three) on a woman, but there are no women out there without tattoos that want to make some money dancing?

Anyway, I still go, so how bad can it be? I mean there are half-naked women rubbing up against you while you drink a beer. It's not bad, but it can be exasperating.

The biggest gripe is since it's been slow; they don't have as many dancers working. On top of that, some of the dancers just don't appear interested in making money. So the rubbing up against you thing just doesn't happen very much. I think what's happened is that since the economy tanked and the 'big' money dried up at some of the clubs (at least according to a couple dancers I've talked with) , what you have left are the women that weren't necessarily very motivated, anyway. Not all – I'm just speaking in generalities. I'm pretty sure it's probably the same thing that's happened to the Lingerie shops. From what I hear the ladies stay at the shops like those are government jobs.

I know a couple weeks ago I was at one of the clubs one night when I heard one of the bouncers say they had less than 10 customers go into the VIP room (there were at least a dozen dancers on that night). The first dancer to approach me about the VIP Room was just as they were announcing last call. And mind you, I visit one of the clubs probably once or twice a week. I'm not hideous, I shower, I tip well and I get dances. I've actually gone out with more than a couple dancers over the years. But this current group just doesn't seem to care about getting new customers or making money.

I have to ask about one thing. There are posts on here about guys getting extra or offered T. O. By some of the dancers. And I'm just wondering; has anyone really had that happen recently? Because as I said I've been going to these clubs for years and while some dancers have pushed the limits (to the absolute max) ; I've never had one just offer T. O or offer to do something that involved skin on skin contact in the VIP. I just can't believe if this was going on, that even by accident I wouldn't have run into someone willing to offer more than what is typically on the menu. I'm not looking for blow-by-blow details, and I'm not even sure I would want to do it (I'm paranoid I was being set-up – see a recent post in the Brooklyn, IL Strip Club reports). But maybe I'm too big a pushover in the VIP lounge (paying the full $20 and tipping besides). It is like finding out there's a big party going on and for some reason you haven't been invited.
  24. Shzitzx
    Inactive

Sss

Jr Mint,

I went to the SSS about 3 weeks ago for the first time. I was not impressed. Two dancers working and not very excited about it. It was early. Around 6, but no fun really.

I prefer the clubs in Darien. From Rockford I'm guessing they are only 20-25 miles away. I'm in the middle between and I thought I'd try SSS because I saw some good reviews.

I was at the Show Palace last night and had a great time. I posted a review in the Wisconson board under WI other areas strip club reports.
  25. Shzitzx
    Inactive

Sss

Jr Mint,

I went to the SSS about 3 weeks ago for the first time. I was not impressed. Two dancers working and not very excited about it. It was early. Around 6, but no fun really.

I prefer the clubs in Darien. From Rockford I'm guessing they are only 20-25 miles away. I'm in the middle between and I thought I'd try SSS because I saw some good reviews.

I was at the Show Palace last night and had a great time. I posted a review in the Wisconson board under WI other areas strip club reports.
  26. Horny Dog #2

Originally Posted by Shzitzx  [View Original Post]
    Jr Mint,

What clubs in Darien are you referring to?
  27. Horny_Dog_#2
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Shzitzx
    Jr Mint,

28. Shzitzx
    Inactive

Darien Clubs

Originally Posted by Horny Dog #2  [View Original Post]
    Show Palace is just East of Darien on Rt. 14 and Vegas Gentlemens Club is West of Darien on 14. I prefer the Show Palace because it is less crowded and the dances seem to be better quality. I don't like the private dance area at the Vegas club. Either club is usually lots of fun.
  29. Roy
    Inactive

Darien

I think he is referring to the Show Palace on Hwy 14 a little East of downtown Darien and the Vegas Club on Hwy 14 a ways West of Darien on the other side of Hwy 43.
  30. Shzitzx
    Inactive

Darien Clubs

Originally Posted by Horny Dog #2
    Show Palace is just East of Darien on Rt. 14 and Vegas Gentlemens Club is West of Darien on 14. I prefer the Show Palace because it is less crowded and the dances seem to be better quality. I don't like the private dance area at the Vegas club. Either club is usually lots of fun.

You must log in to post.