[sticky]

Streetwalker Reports

(8510 posts) (938 voices)
  1. Franklambe
    Inactive

WSW Action on Delk

Originally Posted by Smyrnaguy1980
    I can most definitely atest to what you said about the pat mell rd and old concord. I live a couple streets up from there and I know LE is well aware of this area and in fact about a month ago or so they were a big bust there. I mean I seriously can walk to old concord in about 5 mins. They have some hot BSW and hot WSW but I guess knowing LE is around and also knowing that this is my neighborhood I'm scared to try. LE is also present in the parking lots on delk rd. They love pulling in at the motel 6 and the shell w/ mcdonalds seen it many times I use to work on delk a few years ago. I have a few dreams about delk road don't get me wrong. Just it's getting difficult.
    I was cruising the Delk Road hotels near I75 when I spotted (2) WSW leaving the Shell Station/McDonalds together. They were dressed in skimpy skirts and boot with the fur! You know the ones. Anyhow, I figured that they were going back to the motel to eat thier purchase when the eye contact was made. They walk over and ask for a ride back to their room.

Upon arrival they invite me in after asking me if I was Uncle LEO and once they were satisfied one of them asks me if I do business. I reply in the affirmative and join them. They eat and talk for about (20) minutes and one of them tells me to get comfortable as she begins to undress. I had already used the john to make sure the pimp was not hiding out. So I begin to get undress and they tell me that I could pay them what I felt was fair after the jig was up. Both of these girls looked about 20 years old and had tight bodies. One of them told me she dances at Mardi Gras and she is just looking to make a little extra dough because times are hard.

They do Double trouble with the love rocket and pull out a rain coat for protection after I almost nutted during the double BBBJ!!! I felt like was in a dream. One girl does CG while the other one licked my nuts as her friend went for broke. The switched off and I was feeding on tittie for a few before I nutted. They cleaned me up with a warm wet towel and layed there with me for about (10) minutes. I regained my strength and did some K9 with one of them while the other one hit the showers. I got their digits.

I dropped (2) BENS before I left and I would have paid more than that if I would have seen these two on CL advertising.
    Posted 5 years ago | #Reply
  2. Sputnick
    Inactive

I am not hating, dont know what I would do if I was put in that position but at this point I would be worried that she may have got my tag number of the truck. I'm just saying.

Originally Posted by Brion
    Oh, did I not mention that? She didn't even ask if I had a jimmy hat.

Li'l girlfriend was GOOD TO GO.
  3. Brion
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Sputnick
    I am not hating, dont know what I would do if I was put in that position but at this point I would be worried that she may have got my tag number of the truck. I'm just saying.
    You guys are hysterical, are you men or old ladies? I did mention that the girl was legal, you know. As for Genarlow Wilson, the girl he was with was only 15, and that's jailbait in Georgia. 16 and up is OK to hit down there, and it doesn't matter how much older than that you are. Seniors in high school are at least 17 and often 18 years old.
  4. Durand Paul

Originally Posted by Big Bluff
    I'd be careful with that law though. I mean if you can't prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt I would not be anywhere near a girl that old. Ask Genarlow Wilson!!!
    I know!!! but I won't do anything with a girl of that age or close to it. She can do anything to destroy your life if she wants. she can lie about being raped. someone can tell her to black mail you.

It doesn't worth it.
  5. Ozymandias
    Inactive

To each his own, but I will point out that the CDC released a study last March which found that 50% of black teenage girls have at least one STD.

I myself am willing to assume a bit of risk, but that's a coin toss.

O.
  6. Gag on It

Originally Posted by Ozymandias
    To each his own, but I will point out that the CDC released a study last March which found that 50% of black teenage girls have at least one STD.

O.
    Ah yes more govt stats combined with race-trend implications that omit all logical explanations for said disparities. LOL. Do a basic sociological analysis of american history and culture and this will all seem so obvious and in line with all the other stuff.
  7. Brion
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Sputnick
    You guys are hysterical, are you men or old ladies? I did mention that the girl was legal, you know. As for Genarlow Wilson, the girl he was with was only 15, and that's jailbait in Georgia. 16 and up is OK to hit down there, and it doesn't matter how much older than that you are. Seniors in high school are at least 17 and often 18 years old.
  8. Durand_Paul
    Inactive

I'd be careful with that law though. I mean if you can't prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt I would not be anywhere near a girl that old. Ask Genarlow Wilson!!!
    I know!!! but I won't do anything with a girl of that age or close to it. She can do anything to destroy your life if she wants. she can lie about being raped. someone can tell her to black mail you.

It doesn't worth it.
  9. Ozymandias
    Inactive

O.
  10. Big Bluff

Well Genarlow Wilson didn't know that the girl he let give him a BJ was only 15. He also had fs with a 17 year old girl that night and she brought the girl with her.

I'm just saying that if a girl is that young you got to be careful. Unless you helped check her into her senior classes she can tell you anything. Rule of thumb is you have to be 16 in GA to get a driver's license. 15 to get a permit. If the girl is young and she don't drive a car EVER you may have problems.

I brought up Genarlow because the girl was close in age, but close enough to get him 10 years.
  11. Gag_on_It
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Ozymandias

O.
    Ah yes more govt stats combined with race-trend implications that omit all logical explanations for said disparities. LOL. Do a basic sociological analysis of american history and culture and this will all seem so obvious and in line with all the other stuff.
  12. TwistedBrother
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Soloflight
    I'm Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC.

Why don't you have a seat right over there?
    Cha-CHING! Good one. Not hatin, just a funny line.

Also, regarding franklambe's adventure. Man, I don't know if I could do anyone after they'd just eaten Mickey D's, but sounds like you had a super time.
  13. Big_Bluff
    Inactive

Well Genarlow Wilson didn't know that the girl he let give him a BJ was only 15. He also had fs with a 17 year old girl that night and she brought the girl with her.

I'm just saying that if a girl is that young you got to be careful. Unless you helped check her into her senior classes she can tell you anything. Rule of thumb is you have to be 16 in GA to get a driver's license. 15 to get a permit. If the girl is young and she don't drive a car EVER you may have problems.

I brought up Genarlow because the girl was close in age, but close enough to get him 10 years.
  14. TwistedBrother
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Soloflight
    I'm Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC.

Why don't you have a seat right over there?
    Cha-CHING! Good one. Not hatin, just a funny line.

Also, regarding franklambe's adventure. Man, I don't know if I could do anyone after they'd just eaten Mickey D's, but sounds like you had a super time.
  15. Sputnick
    Inactive

Look here man, this board is all about brothers in the hobby. Just one hobbyst looking out for another. Take it as constructive critique.
  16. Sputnick
    Inactive

Look here man, this board is all about brothers in the hobby. Just one hobbyst looking out for another. Take it as constructive critique.
  17. Bbandit X

Warning to southsiders

Just saw on Fox 5 News that Clayton County has been setting up stings on Tara Blvd to stop prostitution since the community has apparently been complaining about it and since the amount of it has increased. They said they made about 12 arrest today although they only charged guys for pandering which is a misdemeanor. They also said they'd busted some prostitutes earlier in the week.

Update: here is a link to their website which also has the story.
    http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news...n_Sting_022009
  18. Big Bluff

Originally Posted by Bbandit X
    Just saw on Fox 5 News that Clayton County has been setting up stings on Tara Blvd to stop prostitution since the community has apparently been complaining about it and since the amount of it has increased. They said they made about 12 arrest today although they only charged guys for pandering which is a misdemeanor. They also said they'd busted some prostitutes earlier in the week.
    I am up and down Tara Blvd and I never see NOTHING. I don't know where at for real.

This got to be some inside stuff going on.
  19. Shade Tree

Is Old Dixie Hwy near Tara Blvd a regular track? Clayton County just did a sting in that area. That area not too far from me but since Im pretty new to the "A", I don't know if I can come up on a regular basis there. I might wait a month or 2 and roll thru and see wassup.
  20. XxATLxX
    Inactive

I am up and down Tara Blvd and I never see NOTHING. I don't know where at for real.

You never see nothing? Damn, that area must be a gold mine since you always see girls out there.
  21. Bbandit_X
    Inactive

Warning to southsiders

Update: here is a link to their website which also has the story.
    http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news...n_Sting_022009
  22. Big_Bluff
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Bbandit X

23. Shade_Tree
    Inactive

Is Old Dixie Hwy near Tara Blvd a regular track? Clayton County just did a sting in that area. That area not too far from me but since Im pretty new to the "A", I don't know if I can come up on a regular basis there. I might wait a month or 2 and roll thru and see wassup.
  24. XxATLxX
    Inactive

You never see nothing? Damn, that area must be a gold mine since you always see girls out there.
  25. Big Bluff

Originally Posted by XxATLxX
    Are we talking up by the hotels right off of 75? That little split off road that goes behind the Autosmith and the Waffle House?

Because if it's not right there (where I see very little) I'm at a loss.

I'm curious for real. It must be just a little small pocket or an apartment complex or something. CCPD showing out again that's all.
  26. XxATLxX
    Inactive

Are we talking up by the hotels right off of 75? That little split off road that goes behind the Autosmith and the Waffle House?

I'm curious for real. It must be just a little small pocket or an apartment complex or something. CCPD showing out again that's all.

Wow, you totally missed my crack about your bad grammar.
  27. Big_Bluff
    Inactive

Originally Posted by XxATLxX

28. XxATLxX
    Inactive

Wow, you totally missed my crack about your bad grammar.
  29. Knight Crawler

Tara Blvd

They may be talking about that area near the no-tels on Tara across from the cemetary.

BAMF!!!
  30. Knight_Crawler
    Inactive

Tara Blvd

They may be talking about that area near the no-tels on Tara across from the cemetary.

BAMF!!!

You must log in to post.