No tags yet.

1. admin
    Key Master

Streetwalker Reports

Posted 14 years ago | #Reply
  2. TexasMonger
    Inactive

Streetwalkers Reports

Use this thread for streetwalker experience.
    Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
  3. TexasMonger
    Inactive

Streetwalkers Reports

Use this thread for streetwalker experience.
    Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
  4. BillingsFun
    Inactive

Streetwalker locations?

Where do I find a streetwalkers in Ft Worth?
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  5. BillingsFun
    Inactive

Streetwalker locations?

Where do I find a streetwalkers in Ft Worth?
  6. Heavy Dog

Re:Streetwalkers in Ft.Worth

Riverside Dr.between Rosedale and Berry is a good place to look. Berry Dr.from Riverside to Hemphill St. supposedly has action as well. Rosedale St.from Beach to Mansfield has had possibilities as well. Also,study the General Reports area of the forum-this is where most of the reports are that will help you. Hope This Helps.
  7. Heavy_Dog
    Inactive

Riverside Dr.between Rosedale and Berry is a good place to look. Berry Dr.from Riverside to Hemphill St. supposedly has action as well. Rosedale St.from Beach to Mansfield has had possibilities as well. Also,study the General Reports area of the forum-this is where most of the reports are that will help you. Hope This Helps.
  8. Heavy Dog

9. BillingsFun
    Inactive

Thanks for the info!

Thanks Chief!

Are there any good ones out there?
  10. BillingsFun
    Inactive

Thanks for the info!

Thanks Chief!

Are there any good ones out there?
  11. The Spectre

locations

Don't forget Seminary, seems to pick up during the summer. So does Mansfield Hwy. Evans is worth a look but is tricky for newcomers
  12. The_Spectre
    Inactive

locations

Don't forget Seminary, seems to pick up during the summer. So does Mansfield Hwy. Evans is worth a look but is tricky for newcomers
  13. The Spectre

locations

14. Heavy Dog

Re:Streetwalkers in Fort Worth Pt.2

I did score at Arlington and Riverside Dr.with a BSW once,but that has been two years ago and I forgot her name, but it was worth it-only $25 for whatever you wanted. I guess this is a good spot, but you may need to check the backstreets here too,Ash Cresent and Daniel as there was some action on them,but do use caution as this is a bad area. Spectre, between which two streets is the action on Evans,and are there BSW's in this area? Hope This Helps.
  15. Heavy_Dog
    Inactive

I did score at Arlington and Riverside Dr.with a BSW once,but that has been two years ago and I forgot her name, but it was worth it-only $25 for whatever you wanted. I guess this is a good spot, but you may need to check the backstreets here too,Ash Cresent and Daniel as there was some action on them,but do use caution as this is a bad area. Spectre, between which two streets is the action on Evans,and are there BSW's in this area? Hope This Helps.
  16. Heavy Dog

17. The Spectre

Evans

Normally, toward the end near rosedale- you may see one at the bus stop or across the street at the old cafe or community center- this is no big secret since anyone can see them there-even le so do a circle first, as always.

Also further up Evans where Allen crosses it and the I cant remember the side street names but I wouldn't send a newbie that deep in anyway.

Ash Crescent occasionally has something, don't forget the I-35 service rd going north to Lancaster and back South past Berry all the way to the Interstate Motel.
  18. The_Spectre
    Inactive

Evans

Normally, toward the end near rosedale- you may see one at the bus stop or across the street at the old cafe or community center- this is no big secret since anyone can see them there-even le so do a circle first, as always.

Also further up Evans where Allen crosses it and the I cant remember the side street names but I wouldn't send a newbie that deep in anyway.

Ash Crescent occasionally has something, don't forget the I-35 service rd going north to Lancaster and back South past Berry all the way to the Interstate Motel.
  19. The Spectre

Evans

20. The Spectre

Worth a try

Saw Lisa today on Hemphill, in what was otherwise a slow weekend. I wrote about her in general reports, compared to what else ive seen lately she is a 9 on sw scale (a butterface though, body good "but her face" isnt). She is the kind of girl you would "hit it" but would never date her. Anyway she was walking from lower Hemphill toward the 7-11, I thought about breaking my retirement but she disappeared inside the Victorian Motel, I will never hover arouund there, people get killed in there.

She is brunette and kind of thick wavy hair (hispanic?), tanned and either has a limp or exaggerates her "come and get it" walk, with things as slow as they are, I would suggest a run, she has been seen as far as whataburger, there have been a couple strays on Hemphill, but probably not worth looking for.
  21. The_Spectre
    Inactive

Worth a try

Saw Lisa today on Hemphill, in what was otherwise a slow weekend. I wrote about her in general reports, compared to what else ive seen lately she is a 9 on sw scale (a butterface though, body good "but her face" isnt). She is the kind of girl you would "hit it" but would never date her. Anyway she was walking from lower Hemphill toward the 7-11, I thought about breaking my retirement but she disappeared inside the Victorian Motel, I will never hover arouund there, people get killed in there.

She is brunette and kind of thick wavy hair (hispanic?), tanned and either has a limp or exaggerates her "come and get it" walk, with things as slow as they are, I would suggest a run, she has been seen as far as whataburger, there have been a couple strays on Hemphill, but probably not worth looking for.
  22. The Spectre

Worth a try

23. The Spectre

more sw than mongers?

Are you kidding me? Last night at sundown I saw about four or five sw, ranging from about 4 to an to an 8, at four different locations, I wont get real specific but as general areas go, Seminary, Hemphill, Morningside(too many pimps out with them however), LE was out, but they were mostly doing speed traps on the access roads on 35. I gave one lady a ride from one motel to another on Seminary, she was clean and not high, even smelled good, body a 8 and face a 7 but she was in a hurry and didn't "offer" anything but she was def a party girl.

I saw only about two other vehicles stop for women. Maybe LE finally ran the hunters off, or ,maybe everyone just lurks and quit posting, maybe a lot of you just stopped doing it. I will soon have some work and personal changes occur that will change my "free time" schedule and I will probably not have time to roll around and collect intel anymore for a few months, maybe I will stay completely retired this time. I guess I proved I wasnt addicted to it when I stopped in 05 but it is hard not to post when I see things, and , I admit, I sometimes like talking to the sw. Its like my own personal documentary. Whatever, if anyone still wants intel let me know, after about mid april I'll probably be offline for a long time again.
  24. The_Spectre
    Inactive

more sw than mongers?

Are you kidding me? Last night at sundown I saw about four or five sw, ranging from about 4 to an to an 8, at four different locations, I wont get real specific but as general areas go, Seminary, Hemphill, Morningside(too many pimps out with them however), LE was out, but they were mostly doing speed traps on the access roads on 35. I gave one lady a ride from one motel to another on Seminary, she was clean and not high, even smelled good, body a 8 and face a 7 but she was in a hurry and didn't "offer" anything but she was def a party girl.

I saw only about two other vehicles stop for women. Maybe LE finally ran the hunters off, or ,maybe everyone just lurks and quit posting, maybe a lot of you just stopped doing it. I will soon have some work and personal changes occur that will change my "free time" schedule and I will probably not have time to roll around and collect intel anymore for a few months, maybe I will stay completely retired this time. I guess I proved I wasnt addicted to it when I stopped in 05 but it is hard not to post when I see things, and , I admit, I sometimes like talking to the sw. Its like my own personal documentary. Whatever, if anyone still wants intel let me know, after about mid april I'll probably be offline for a long time again.
  25. The Spectre

more sw than mongers?

26. Gordacat
    Inactive

Lancaster and Mansfield hwy

Was cruzin thru Ft Worth Friday and Saturday. Saw a couple 3 to 5 WSW near the Salvation Army shelter, and walking east on Lancaster. They are two over weight blondes whith their keepers not far behind. If you as much as look towards them they start hhollirin at ya. Also saw one BSW and hsw near pickle factory on Northside/ole mansfield highway. Very heavily patrolled.
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  27. Gordacat
    Inactive

Lancaster and Mansfield hwy

Was cruzin thru Ft Worth Friday and Saturday. Saw a couple 3 to 5 WSW near the Salvation Army shelter, and walking east on Lancaster. They are two over weight blondes whith their keepers not far behind. If you as much as look towards them they start hhollirin at ya. Also saw one BSW and hsw near pickle factory on Northside/ole mansfield highway. Very heavily patrolled.
  28. Gus 343

I didn't know Ft. Worth now has "John TV". I have always thought this to be an exploitation of people. Why is that only these people are forced to be humiliated in a public forum, but all other arrested people are not? This is police bull$hit IMHO. I guess it generates money for the city, gives the cops attention and something to justify the OT dollars and grant money the feds give them. But I think this is just another example of cops being self-serving. I'll bet even a lot of cops would agree that this is nonsense--if they were honest. The cops have succeeded in cleaning up Lancaster and Riverside from hookers. Would it have made a hill of beans difference if these "Johns" had not been arrested? No it wouldn't. It's taking the girls off the street that makes a difference. And why try to publically humiliate these guys? Heck, they aren't the pretty people. The majority are Mexican and there are a few token black, white and Asian guys. But like I say they are the pretty or affluent people in our society. I just think this whole thing stinks. The cops should do what they always do and that is give Johns caught in solicitation a ticket. They are expensive tickets I know, but this crap about being arrested and taken to jail and having your car towed and being on John TV is police exploitation. Does anybody have a different opinion?

http://www.fortworthpd.com/johntvarrests.htm
  29. Gus_343
    Inactive

I didn't know Ft. Worth now has "John TV". I have always thought this to be an exploitation of people. Why is that only these people are forced to be humiliated in a public forum, but all other arrested people are not? This is police bull$hit IMHO. I guess it generates money for the city, gives the cops attention and something to justify the OT dollars and grant money the feds give them. But I think this is just another example of cops being self-serving. I'll bet even a lot of cops would agree that this is nonsense--if they were honest. The cops have succeeded in cleaning up Lancaster and Riverside from hookers. Would it have made a hill of beans difference if these "Johns" had not been arrested? No it wouldn't. It's taking the girls off the street that makes a difference. And why try to publically humiliate these guys? Heck, they aren't the pretty people. The majority are Mexican and there are a few token black, white and Asian guys. But like I say they are the pretty or affluent people in our society. I just think this whole thing stinks. The cops should do what they always do and that is give Johns caught in solicitation a ticket. They are expensive tickets I know, but this crap about being arrested and taken to jail and having your car towed and being on John TV is police exploitation. Does anybody have a different opinion?

30. Gus 343

You must log in to post.