[sticky]

Streetwalker Reports

(3329 posts) (299 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. TNTravler
    Inactive

Late report

About 10 pm last Saturday I saw a w / h street walker on MBR and Thompson Lane across from walgreens she had long black hair nice tight body with beautiful rack tats on her left breast offered me a good time but I was not able to partake and in fact thought she may be too good to be true! I asked for her number and she didn't have a cell and said she wouldn't be around long. I just felt she wasn't what I hoped she was and even though she said she would "Make it worth my while!" I had to pass. Anyone know her?
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  2. Goodfellow
    Inactive

Bcp

After reading this thread for about 4 hrs. Now I decided to see if I could decode the bcp, dp, mr. And the such. Glad I did. On a warm sunny day I found 3-4 ladies strolling. I was able to dream about a lady named Brandy who treated me well. Offered bb but I settled for a very energetic BBBJCIM. When I woke up I was. 6 lighter, but I thought about that dream the rest of the day. She said heave LE activity so be careful out there.
  3. Goodfellow
    Inactive

Bcp

After reading this thread for about 4 hrs. Now I decided to see if I could decode the bcp, dp, mr. And the such. Glad I did. On a warm sunny day I found 3-4 ladies strolling. I was able to dream about a lady named Brandy who treated me well. Offered bb but I settled for a very energetic BBBJCIM. When I woke up I was. 6 lighter, but I thought about that dream the rest of the day. She said heave LE activity so be careful out there.
  4. Same Old Al Z

Originally Posted by Goodfellow  [View Original Post]
    Dude. You paid. 6 for just a BBBJ?

I would have haggled her down to. 3 at least. IMO a BBBJ isn't worth. 4
  5. Same Old Al Z

Originally Posted by Goodfellow  [View Original Post]
    Dude. You paid. 6 for just a BBBJ?

I would have haggled her down to. 3 at least. IMO a BBBJ isn't worth. 4
  6. DogginUSA
    Inactive

Sam

I dreamed about sam last night. She was out off DP at about midnight and hopped in my car. We talked for a while and she gave me her new. She said it was for good friends as well and I can pass it on if I liked to. Nice BBBJCOT. For 40. She was nice and slow and took her time which is nice.

Happy to trade her number with senior members only
  7. DogginUSA
    Inactive

Sam

I dreamed about sam last night. She was out off DP at about midnight and hopped in my car. We talked for a while and she gave me her new. She said it was for good friends as well and I can pass it on if I liked to. Nice BBBJCOT. For 40. She was nice and slow and took her time which is nice.

8. TxJack
    Inactive

Candy's Photos

Originally Posted by DogginUSA  [View Original Post]

9. TxJack
    Inactive

Candy's Photos

Originally Posted by DogginUSA  [View Original Post]

10. Luvtheladies2
    Inactive

[Candy looks good enough to eat! ]

[/QUOTE]
  11. Blackhawk 101

So is Candy working the Streets.

Originally Posted by Luvtheladies2  [View Original Post]

[/QUOTE]So is Candy working the Streets? I hope not.
  12. Luvtheladies2
    Inactive

[/QUOTE]
  13. Blackhawk 101

So is Candy working the Streets.

Originally Posted by Luvtheladies2  [View Original Post]

[/QUOTE]So is Candy working the Streets? I hope not.
  14. Bonehead47
    Inactive

Jade on BP. 615 945 0939

Does anyone have any info on jade?
  15. Bonehead47
    Inactive

Jade on BP. 615 945 0939

16. Bcshocker
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Bonehead47  [View Original Post]
    Is she a streetwalker?
  17. Gotta Run

Fake / Scam and posted in wrong section

There is a section for backpage reviews and questions. But here is your answer anyway.

Same ad in various cities at same time and Tineye had a hit on the photos in one ad. Most likely a scam trying to get CC info. Or direct you to a web or cam site could be LE or bait and switch though. Who knows backpage is mostly usless anymore.

Man Nashville, Memphis, Choo Choo town and the Tri Cities in 20 minutes or less. The fuel for her personal jet must be killing the profit margin at 200 / HR.

http://tricities.backpage.com/Female...-ed-24/3799538

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...irl-23/3417452

http://nashville.nashvillescene.com/...irl-23/3417452

http://memphis.memphisflyer.com/Fema...-ed-24/3799538
  18. Bcshocker
    Inactive

Is she a streetwalker?
  19. Gotta Run

Fake / Scam and posted in wrong section

There is a section for backpage reviews and questions. But here is your answer anyway.

Same ad in various cities at same time and Tineye had a hit on the photos in one ad. Most likely a scam trying to get CC info. Or direct you to a web or cam site could be LE or bait and switch though. Who knows backpage is mostly usless anymore.

Man Nashville, Memphis, Choo Choo town and the Tri Cities in 20 minutes or less. The fuel for her personal jet must be killing the profit margin at 200 / HR.

http://tricities.backpage.com/Female...-ed-24/3799538

http://chattanooga.backpage.com/Fema...irl-23/3417452

http://nashville.nashvillescene.com/...irl-23/3417452

http://memphis.memphisflyer.com/Fema...-ed-24/3799538
  20. FastCars1966

Thank god not the Candy I was thinking of.

So is Candy working the Streets? I hope not.[/QUOTE]
  21. PaigesPH
    Inactive

You wasnt wrong babe.

Originally Posted by Hl123  [View Original Post]
    Drove by motel 6 in front of Hooters off harding about 5:30PN. Was a reasonably attractive girl in front of motel 6 just standing not moving much. Looked too obvious what she really was. Found a good spot to watch. No one approached her for a while. I went around the block abd then saw her talking to a guy in a car. She made no attempt to get in. I drove into hooters to see what would happen. I looked over at the deck in front of Hooters and there were 20 or 30 Hooters customers staring at the girl, looking like they were waiting for a bust to happen. It looked to me like they had already seen one and were waiting for another. I went home.
    Just to let you know LE does use that hotel for their stings so stay very very far away from that one.
  22. TxJack
    Inactive

Sorry. I posted Candy's photos in the wrong section

Originally Posted by FastCars1966  [View Original Post]

So is Candy working the Streets? I hope not.
    [/QUOTE]In one of the other sections, someone was looking for photos of Candy, somehow I screwed up and posted them here.

To be clear. Candy is not working the streets.

Sorry

TxJack
  23. FastCars1966

So is Candy working the Streets? I hope not.[/QUOTE]
  24. PaigesPH
    Inactive

You wasnt wrong babe.

Originally Posted by Hl123  [View Original Post]
    Drove by motel 6 in front of Hooters off harding about 5:30PN. Was a reasonably attractive girl in front of motel 6 just standing not moving much. Looked too obvious what she really was. Found a good spot to watch. No one approached her for a while. I went around the block abd then saw her talking to a guy in a car. She made no attempt to get in. I drove into hooters to see what would happen. I looked over at the deck in front of Hooters and there were 20 or 30 Hooters customers staring at the girl, looking like they were waiting for a bust to happen. It looked to me like they had already seen one and were waiting for another. I went home.
    Just to let you know LE does use that hotel for their stings so stay very very far away from that one.
  25. TxJack
    Inactive

Sorry. I posted Candy's photos in the wrong section

Originally Posted by FastCars1966  [View Original Post]

So is Candy working the Streets? I hope not.
    [/QUOTE]In one of the other sections, someone was looking for photos of Candy, somehow I screwed up and posted them here.

To be clear. Candy is not working the streets.

Sorry

TxJack
  26. Jd101

22 rules

I'm new to the board, but have seen several spots where the 22 rules are mentioned, could someone point me to where I could read them.

Thank You
  27. Steve4Action
    Inactive

Sting

Saw this in action on Tuesday late pm on 51st Ave. Attractive brunette bait. Happened to be in the area on business.

http://www.police.nashville.gov/ppa/index.asp
  28. Jd101

22 rules

I'm new to the board, but have seen several spots where the 22 rules are mentioned, could someone point me to where I could read them.

Thank You
  29. MartyBreger
    Inactive

22 Rules

Home Page under Hotlinks "I'm new to the board, but have seen several spots where the 22 rules are mentioned, could someone point me to where I could read them.

Thank You[/QUOTE]
  30. Steve4Action
    Inactive

Sting

Saw this in action on Tuesday late pm on 51st Ave. Attractive brunette bait. Happened to be in the area on business.

http://www.police.nashville.gov/ppa/index.asp

You must log in to post.