Streetwalker Reports

(814 posts) (65 voices)
  • Started 3 years ago by admin
  • Latest reply from Johnbgood321

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. Jire HJ

Curious

I work on Rossville near 23rd. Often times see a blonde with (from a distance) a rockin' body. Face is really screwed up, though. Anyone had the pleasure?
    Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
  2. Jire_HJ
    Inactive

Curious

I work on Rossville near 23rd. Often times see a blonde with (from a distance) a rockin' body. Face is really screwed up, though. Anyone had the pleasure?
  3. Jire HJ

Curious

4. Cable Guy

Picked up Cassiday near the BK and went to a place suitable to dream. I dreamed she was better than the last time.
  5. Cable_Guy
    Inactive

Picked up Cassiday near the BK and went to a place suitable to dream. I dreamed she was better than the last time.
  6. Cable Guy

7. Pwhipped
    Inactive

God guy Cable Guy

Gave her a second chance huh?? Nice gesture for her, AND FOR YOU(grin) Thanks also!!! PW

Originally Posted by Cable Guy
  8. Pwhipped
    Inactive

God guy Cable Guy

Gave her a second chance huh?? Nice gesture for her, AND FOR YOU(grin) Thanks also!!! PW

9. Cable Guy

PW Wish I had known you were in town.

I saw Cassiday's sister today in passing. Also talked to a girl named Amy. I didn't have time to indulge. Maybe tomorrow. I have saw a few new ones out in the last few days. I never pick them until I observe them for about a month. Unless I see them with someone I know. There are rippoffs as well as stings going on.
  10. Cable_Guy
    Inactive

I saw Cassiday's sister today in passing. Also talked to a girl named Amy. I didn't have time to indulge. Maybe tomorrow. I have saw a few new ones out in the last few days. I never pick them until I observe them for about a month. Unless I see them with someone I know. There are rippoffs as well as stings going on.
  11. Cable Guy

12. Member #2668

Glad you had a good time with Cassiday. The one and only time I picked her up it was one of the most disappointing times I've ever had with a SW.
  13. Member #2668

Friday

Went to the normal spots a little after noon on Friday and saw LE everywhere! Rode down Watkins and saw 3 LE cruisers in one pass. Turned on Main and saw an unmarked there. Disappeared for about 30 minutes and then rode through again. Saw 2 decent looking WSW on Watkins which I've seen out before so I know it was not a sting, but also saw the unmarked LE again so I got the heck out of there. Maybe I'll have better luck next time.
  14. Member_#2668
    Inactive

Glad you had a good time with Cassiday. The one and only time I picked her up it was one of the most disappointing times I've ever had with a SW.
  15. Member #2668

16. Member_#2668
    Inactive

Friday

Went to the normal spots a little after noon on Friday and saw LE everywhere! Rode down Watkins and saw 3 LE cruisers in one pass. Turned on Main and saw an unmarked there. Disappeared for about 30 minutes and then rode through again. Saw 2 decent looking WSW on Watkins which I've seen out before so I know it was not a sting, but also saw the unmarked LE again so I got the heck out of there. Maybe I'll have better luck next time.
  17. Member #2668

Friday

18. Cable Guy

Originally Posted by Member #2668

For best performance, get her around 7:00 am. Talk to her a minute and feel her out. If you have and reservations don't go there. Her, Lisa and Lauren are paranoid. I try to get to know them some, I haven't had much luck with Lisa.
  19. Cable_Guy
    Inactive

For best performance, get her around 7:00 am. Talk to her a minute and feel her out. If you have and reservations don't go there. Her, Lisa and Lauren are paranoid. I try to get to know them some, I haven't had much luck with Lisa.
  20. Cable Guy

21. Spicy Dreams

about Lauren

I saw Cassiday's sister today in passing. Also talked to a girl named Amy. I didn't have time to indulge. Maybe tomorrow.
    So Cable Guy, have you seen Cassidy's sister (Lauren) out for a walk again since this post several days ago? I wonder if she's back. She was the prettiest girl I've seen walking in Chattanooga, but I only got to meet her once, and then she moved back to her hometown. I heard she came back for a visit every rare now and then on the weekend, but I haven't run into her.
  22. Spicy_Dreams
    Inactive

about Lauren

I saw Cassiday's sister today in passing. Also talked to a girl named Amy. I didn't have time to indulge. Maybe tomorrow.
    So Cable Guy, have you seen Cassidy's sister (Lauren) out for a walk again since this post several days ago? I wonder if she's back. She was the prettiest girl I've seen walking in Chattanooga, but I only got to meet her once, and then she moved back to her hometown. I heard she came back for a visit every rare now and then on the weekend, but I haven't run into her.
  23. Spicy Dreams

about Lauren

24. Cable Guy

SD you have mail.
  25. Cable_Guy
    Inactive

SD you have mail.
  26. Cable Guy

SD you have mail.
  27. Cable Guy

I was on my way out of town when I saw Alyssa. I stopped to offer her a ride home, when we got there she invited me in, She gives pretty good head and I enjoyed a energetic fuck. She is a little different but aren't they all?
  28. Cable_Guy
    Inactive

I was on my way out of town when I saw Alyssa. I stopped to offer her a ride home, when we got there she invited me in, She gives pretty good head and I enjoyed a energetic fuck. She is a little different but aren't they all?
  29. Cable Guy

30. Cable Guy

Last night I hit the high spots on my way back from Huntsville. I saw a good looking girl with long black hair started to stop and realized it was Dewanna so I told her she was looking good and hauled ass as she is a bad choice.

Next I see the tall black girl that is really fine. I checked her out and then came to a tall blond white girl. I thought it was annette until she turned around. I ask her name and she said Denise, She was wit hur pimp fella at first and then she was out by herself.

I saw another white girl but she looked a little young, I was going to ask her name but didn't see her again.

There were two or three more out there that are the regular desperates, yuck.

CG
    Posted 7 years ago | #Reply

You must log in to post.