[sticky]

Streetwalker Reports

(325 posts) (45 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

  1. Hsvlover
    Inactive

    Yeah

    Originally Posted by DanTheManhsv  [View Original Post]
    Any luck out there?
    There are some girls out there on Drake. Kinda hit and miss, can't speak to University Dr. Can anyone report anything on that front?
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  2. Hsvlover
    Inactive

    Yeah

    Originally Posted by DanTheManhsv
    Any luck out there?
    There are some girls out there on Drake. Kinda hit and miss, can't speak to University Dr. Can anyone report anything on that front?
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  3. Dirty Dog 1983
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Hsvlover  [View Original Post]
    There are some girls out there on Drake. Kinda hit and miss, can't speak to University Dr. Can anyone report anything on that front?
    I took a few passes the other day and saw nothing. Hope you fellas have better luck.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  4. Dirty_Dog_1983
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Hsvlover
    There are some girls out there on Drake. Kinda hit and miss, can't speak to University Dr. Can anyone report anything on that front?
    I took a few passes the other day and saw nothing. Hope you fellas have better luck.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  5. Market104
    Member

    Update on Huntsville

    So I have started to travel to Huntsville on business and luckily found this site. This is my first post. Was there on June 1 and decided to do a first time look with no intention of taking part. Made several passes on University. Saw a nice looking WSW, curvy but by no means heavy, brown hair, probably mid-20's. She was leaving one of the motels on foot (walking pretty fast too!) when I spotted her at about 7:00 pm. Saw her walk probably about 1/2 mile with no takers so she stopped at a gas station and the last glimpse I had was of her talking with a guy there. Appeared to be putting on the sell! Second encounter on University was between 9 and 10 pm. This one was a pretty old WSW. Made several passes to check her out. On the third pass she gave me the "come on" but as I said, was only looking. Almost immediately after though some other guy scooped her up. Switched over to Drake and saw two LSW. First was all in black and had a pretty substantial rack I must say. She was near Patton Road. The second was very short probably under 5 feet with curly red hair. She was near Triana. Passed on both. Looking forward to my next trip!
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  6. Mann Bama
    Member

    Originally Posted by Market104  [View Original Post]
    So I have started to travel to Huntsville on business and luckily found this site. This is my first post. Was there on June 1 and decided to do a first time look with no intention of taking part. Made several passes on University. Saw a nice looking WSW, curvy but by no means heavy, brown hair, probably mid-20's. She was leaving one of the motels on foot (walking pretty fast too!) when I spotted her at about 7:00 pm. Saw her walk probably about 1/2 mile with no takers so she stopped at a gas station and the last glimpse I had was of her talking with a guy there. Appeared to be putting on the sell! Second encounter on University was between 9 and 10 pm. This one was a pretty old WSW. Made several passes to check her out. On the third pass she gave me the "come on" but as I said, was only looking. Almost immediately after though some other guy scooped her up. Switched over to Drake and saw two LSW. First was all in black and had a pretty substantial rack I must say. She was near Patton Road. The second was very short probably under 5 feet with curly red hair. She was near Triana. Passed on both. Looking forward to my next trip!
    The first girl you probably saw was sandy. She is trouble. Not sure of the 2nd. But university is always hit and miss. But it is fertile hunting ground for the most part. Drake is as well.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  7. Hsvlover
    Inactive

    Pass tonight at drake

    I went on a drive, not really looking to partake unless a real find jumped out at me. Saw one girl walking on Cobb. That's it.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  8. Market104
    Member

    Originally Posted by Mann Bama  [View Original Post]
    The first girl you probably saw was sandy. She is trouble. Not sure of the 2nd. But university is always hit and miss. But it is fertile hunting ground for the most part. Drake is as well.
    Thanks for the tip. I'll keep looking, eventually trying (and reporting!).
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  9. Love To Lick01
    Member

    Still New With SW Scene

    I haven't been looking for SW action for long but really haven't seen much out there lately. I drive parts of the loop different times of the day up until about 5:00. Am I too early? Are chances better later or is it just slow now? Feel free to PM if you don't want to post here. Thanks for any info.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  10. Techneck
    Inactive

    Heat

    If your going out looking around mid-day when its in the 90's I would stop and get a drink especially if I was on Drake near Triana.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  11. Jd1355
    Member

    Fayetteville WSW

    Made a quick stop by the museum in faytown yesterday and saw something I never thought I'd see in such a small town. Girl walking down the side street approached a van, she kisses him, gets in and he drives off.

    Anyone else seen this girl before?
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  12. Love To Lick01
    Member

    Heat

    Made the loop tonight around 7:30 thinking it had been slow earlier because of the heat. Still nothing out there. Did see one WSW on Drake. Otherwise it was dead. Anyone having any luck out there?
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  13. Doinker
    Inactive

    They are out there but quite a few are residents of the county right now.

    Originally Posted by Love To Lick01  [View Original Post]
    Made the loop tonight around 7:30 thinking it had been slow earlier because of the heat. Still nothing out there. Did see one WSW on Drake. Otherwise it was dead. Anyone having any luck out there?
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  14. Hsvtyler
    Member

    Originally Posted by Jd1355  [View Original Post]
    Made a quick stop by the museum in faytown yesterday and saw something I never thought I'd see in such a small town. Girl walking down the side street approached a van, she kisses him, gets in and he drives off.

    Anyone else seen this girl before?
    I have lived in the area most of my life and never seen anything like that. Could it just have been a bf or such?
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  15. Hsvtyler
    Member

    Originally Posted by Jd1355  [View Original Post]
    Made a quick stop by the museum in faytown yesterday and saw something I never thought I'd see in such a small town. Girl walking down the side street approached a van, she kisses him, gets in and he drives off.

    Anyone else seen this girl before?
    I have lived in that area most of my life and have never seen anything like that. Could it have been he bf?
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  16. TheGigalo
    Inactive

    Drake near Wavaho

    Originally Posted by Techneck  [View Original Post]
    If your going out looking around mid-day when its in the 90's I would stop and get a drink especially if I was on Drake near Triana.
    I was coming by thw Wavaho today around 2:30. Saw a WSW on the stroll. She had blonde hair and looked like a 6 on the scale. I pulled in the parking lot at a fastfood joint and waited. She came to the door and we discussed the event. She got in and we drove around the corner while she took my junk out and sucked it good. $20 was the damage and she was good at it. Mary I think was her name.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  17. RoadWarrior615
    Inactive

    Geez I feel sorry for you guys!

    http://i55.tinypic.com/b55u20.jpg

    HUNTSVILLE, Alabama – After receiving numerous complaints from citizens, Huntsville police conducted an undercover prostitution sting over the weekend resulting in nine women being arrested, police said. The sting happened on Friday, but police released the information Monday citing an ongoing investigation between police and concerned neighbors, said Huntsville police spokesman Harry Hobbs.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  18. Tnt69
    Inactive

    Damn!

    Originally Posted by RoadWarrior615  [View Original Post]
    First thing I try to remember that there is no make up on the ladies for a mugs shot, on second thought tho, DAMN hell no, never mind. Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly is to the bone!
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  19. Dirty Dog 1983
    Inactive

    For the first time in (seemingly) forever, I've got a completely free night, so I've got it in my head that I'm going to head to Hsv to play in the street. I know it's short notice, but does anyone have anything to look out for? I understand the local police ran a sting to kidnap individuals conducting free commerce recently, so I hope they aren't going in reverse tonight. Thanks for any help; hopefully, I'll have some good news to report back later.
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  20. Ntech Detec
    Member

    Unusual sighting

    On Putnam of all places. Anyone else by chance see this at any time in the past?
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  21. Love To Lick01
    Member

    Putnam

    Originally Posted by Ntech Detec  [View Original Post]
    On Putnam of all places. Anyone else by chance see this at any time in the past?
    I wondered about that myself. I saw a girl walking there a few weeks ago but couldn't decide if she was just passing through or what.

    I was in a company vehicle and didn't inquire.
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  22. WinSomeLoseSome
    Inactive

    Ditto

    Seen the same. Wondered the same thing.

    Originally Posted by Love To Lick01  [View Original Post]
    I wondered about that myself. I saw a girl walking there a few weeks ago but couldn't decide if she was just passing through or what.

    I was in a company vehicle and didn't inquire.
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  23. Doinker
    Inactive

    Putnam

    If it's the putnam I am thinking of, the shelter is right there and the cheaper motels are on university in that area as well.
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  24. Hsvtyler
    Member

    Putnum

    Originally Posted by Doinker  [View Original Post]
    If it's the putnam I am thinking of, the shelter is right there and the cheaper motels are on university in that area as well.
    I saw the post about Putnam and decided to ride through there and sure enough, saw a couple of WSW. Picked up Maria who was probably in her mid thirties and said she was staying at the shelter. Nice $10 covered blow. Will. Drive back through.
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  25. Ntech Detec
    Member

    Originally Posted by Doinker  [View Original Post]
    If it's the putnam I am thinking of, the shelter is right there and the cheaper motels are on university in that area as well.
    Close to University but I had forgotten all about the shelter. Makes sense now.
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  26. I Like Thick
    Member

    Sunday

    After coming into town late on a business trip, I decided to see what the local entertainment options were. Putman was in close proximity to my hotel so I figured that would be the best option. I saw one black female walking with a black male that I thought for sure was working. When I looped back around, they were both gone. I looped around a couple times before giving up on them. Out on University, I found a girl that initially turned me down but something told me I wasn't asking the right questions. After a second attempt, I was able to get her in the car. Her name was Pam and she was not the best looker, but I was more interested in information than the actual service. Got a nice BBBJ with some coochie play for. 3. She referred me to a different area near a gas station that begins with a W. Something about a politician and an indian tribe making a connection.
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  27. I Like Thick
    Member

    Monday

    After getting a good tip the night before, I decided to see what more the rocket city had to offer. I went out a little earlier hoping to have more luck with selection. I looped back around Putman and University but with no luck. Moved on to the other stroll with the politician and the indian tribe. After a couple quick spins, I found Crystal. She looked much better from a distance but again I was looking more for intel then the service. She took me to a spot near the highway and back into a wooded and grassy area. Service was OK and cost me. 2. I would not repeat unless it was my only option. I didn't even bother asking for any additional info about the area. After I dropped her off at a gas station, a group of people started yelling at me and an undercover pulled out of a side street. Nothing happened, but the undercover seemed interested in me as a pulled away.
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  28. I Like Thick
    Member

    Wednesday

    So far, every day had been a success. I went back to the streets hoping a new day would bring some new options. Same routine as before, checked out Putman and University and found nothing. Moved on to Gov and Sem. Something was definitely not right about the whole scene. Seemed like there were more options but they would disappear with in minutes of spotting them. In addition, it looked like there were a lot of LEO patrols around. I decided to get out of there before things got out of control. On my way out, a LEO decided to follow me. Apparently I made some kind of driving mistake and got the blue lights. Got let go with a warning and no mention of the SW activity in the area. Spooked me enough to call it quits here in Huntsville. I don't need any trouble and clearly this is not an activity LEO plans to allow in their city.
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  29. Cobalt14
    Inactive

    Spotted one WSW out this morning on Drake, med height, very thin, dark hair. No time to stop and engage on free enterprise.

    Further down Drake, past Triana. Lots of marked LEO presence. Be careful.
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  30. Love To Lick01
    Member

    Drake

    Cruised Drake tonight & saw 2 slim WSW. One with long blonde hair & one with thick long brown hair. Both looked pretty good from what I could tell. Anyone have any info based on the little info I could provide? I get leary of SW's if they are too attractive. Thanks for any info. Feel free to PM if you don't want to post in public.
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply

Reply

You must log in to post.