Streetwalker Reports

(4418 posts) (409 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. DaddysLookin
    Inactive

Another tale.

Quote Originally Posted by Pussy Patrol  [View Original Post]
    Did a run between 0430ish and about 0500 or so and most of the streets were completely dead. There were 2 fatties near the AZ on Elmwood (one BSW and one hsw that was sumo size) and I scooped Michaela on Westminster.

Don't often scoop one there but I was using it to cut between other areas that are much more well known and stumbled upon her. Nothing great, average appearance and average service and got the job done. The only real thing out of the ordinary to note is that I warned her before making the deal that I was kinda "gassy" and she said "no problem, don't worry about it. It's all natural" and said she was fine with whatever did or didn't happen.

Well sure enough right after she caught a nice load she got a second (but different) blast as well. I did apologize but even now I'm kinda still chuckling over it. She had no problem and I gave a bit of a tip to make up for it. That's the gentleman in me I guess as I've never gotten a tip if a lady "queefed" me.

I am kinda wondering if anyone else has any funny or weird experiences to pass on? I know that I have had several SW's warn me not to CIM as they would puke on me but it has yet to happen (knock on wood). Even Luz wanted me to warn her as she said as long as she was ready for it she was OK but a surprise would end up with a lap full of puke.

I also had an SW have an allergic reaction after a CIM as I regularly eat peanuts for a snack and she happened to be allergic to peanuts. When her tongue started to swell she started to panic and when her cheeks and the rest of her face swelled as well that's when I started to go OH SHIT. When she had trouble breathing is when I floored it to the E. R. And made sure she got taken care of.
    This one does not strictly belong here. But its kinda funny anyway.

Visited an local AMP and at the flip, negotiations got heated, but I was already hard. So when it seemed after 2 minutes that she was not going to be able to agree with me, I asked her to wait a minute and I stroked one off in front of her, looked up, smiled, and said her services were no longer needed. And left.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  2. P Sil

Peanut Reaction!

I also had an SW have an allergic reaction after a CIM as I regularly eat peanuts for a snack and she happened to be allergic to peanuts. When her tongue started to swell she started to panic and when her cheeks and the rest of her face swelled as well that's when I started to go OH SHIT. When she had trouble breathing is when I floored it to the E. R. And made sure she got taken care of.[/QUOTE]PP:

While I fully appreciate the seriousness of the situation and the severity of the reaction, I can't help but find that anecdote funny in a perverted sort of way. I certainly am glad that it hasn't happened to me!
  3. SMS 54

Off Topic

In an earlier life, when I worked road construction, a blonde MILF ten-wheeler driver let it be known on the CB that she enjoyed swallowing loads of guys that had been drinking pineapple juice. At lunch time, there was a whole line of trucks at the nearest convenience store looking for pineapple juice.
  4. Sleeper 100

Looking for some advice

I'm moving in about a month from Fl and I wondered of there were any bars aroun Providence (within 75 miles or so) where some of the local talent hangs out and I'm not too likely to get shot. Looking for clean white girls. I used to hang out in a couple of places in Maine where I could just sip beer all day and watch working girls come and go. It was GREAT! Would love to find some bars like that in / around Providence. Thanks in advance!
  5. Guyver73
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper 100  [View Original Post]
    I'm moving in about a month from Fl and I wondered of there were any bars aroun Providence (within 75 miles or so) where some of the local talent hangs out and I'm not too likely to get shot. Looking for clean white girls. I used to hang out in a couple of places in Maine where I could just sip beer all day and watch working girls come and go. It was GREAT! Would love to find some bars like that in / around Providence. Thanks in advance!
    When you find out let me know. I have been in the Providence area for 15 + years, and have not found a place like that except Cheaters and or SI.

Back about 10 years or so there was a place in Boston Chinatown called Harry's I think, used to be a good place to meet the working girls. Now it is gone.

Happy hunting
  6. DrGolfer
    Inactive

Have not been in about 6 months but

But if you try Main St. Bar in Pawtucket. The summer months they come in and out all night long. Not sure about the day time though.

Quote Originally Posted by Guyver73  [View Original Post]
    When you find out let me know. I have been in the Providence area for 15 + years, and have not found a place like that except Cheaters and or SI.

Back about 10 years or so there was a place in Boston Chinatown called Harry's I think, used to be a good place to meet the working girls. Now it is gone.

Happy hunting
  7. DrGolfer
    Inactive

Love it.

Would love to have seen the face on her after it was over.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddysLookin  [View Original Post]
    This one does not strictly belong here. But its kinda funny anyway.

Visited an local AMP and at the flip, negotiations got heated, but I was already hard. So when it seemed after 2 minutes that she was not going to be able to agree with me, I asked her to wait a minute and I stroked one off in front of her, looked up, smiled, and said her services were no longer needed. And left.
  8. Smoke Screen

Now that sounds like fun, but unfortunately I don't know of any in Providence like that. The last one I knew of was in the Combat Zone, Boston, Good Time Charlies, many years ago. Should be interesting to see if anyone else has some positive info on the subject.
  9. Rebrobate218
    Inactive

Heart Broken

Quote Originally Posted by AntiSex  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, though just to mention it, tori at SI will definitely give a BJ for 30 at the club.
    I thought she only did this for me. She told me I was special.
  10. Yellowfever023
    Inactive

Where in Maine?

Please tell me where the places in Maine were?
  11. Pussy Patrol

Started my usual run a bit early so I did Pawt. As well. Saw a chunky hsw that looked a lot like Luz on Broad by the Walgreens and another older hsw that looked like Broomhilda by the Cvs. There were 3 more hsw's on Dexter and 1 was pretty good but with LEO nearby I couldn't make the scoop and when I looped around she was gone.

Ended up coming down to my "usual" area and Cranston st had just 1 skank but the rest had quite a few. Even saw Harmony on Bucklin st@Potters and she was SCREAMING into her phone at somebody. She sure made a scene and drew some attention. Elmwood had 4 different one's all between the CG and AZ (like usual) and since I wanted some strange I scooped someone familiar that I had seen a bunch of times but had not tried yet.

It was the 30ish spinner hsw that always has the cane and she introduced herself as Katerateria (or something like that) in PR and said in English it would be Katherine or Kathy for short. While going to one of my spots we talked quite a bit and once she found out just how many of the same people we both knew she gave me a lot of dirt on them.

It turns out that she's Jenny's cousin and knows just about everyone I do. She said that Katie had been living with her and that she ripped her off of quite a bit of stuff from her place and that she's now gone. Says that she probably won't be back as quite a few people are looking for her to settle various scores. She also confirmed that Jenny, Katie, Harmony and another "popular" SW all are HIV+ and since I already knew this it wasn't news but was yet another source to verify them.

Anyways, at my spot she gave me an OK BBBJ to get me ready and then even with her bad leg she gave me one hell of a RCG ride and got the job done pretty quickly too. She has a different style doing it that I hadn't run into before (maybe due to her leg?) but it felt great and we were both satisfied. I did takes some pics and I might throw a few up in a bit. Luck to most and play SAFE guys.
  12. Pussy Patrol

Katherine aka Kathy

Well a few more details and I guess some pics too. I would say that she's in her mid 30's and I would guess about 5' tall and maybe 100lbs soaking wet. A PR spinner and when she was younger she should have been just FINE. Now with age and kids she's not bad. She has a pretty face (even with a neck tattoo) small A cup tits and a small ass that has no firmness whatsoever.

She was nice to talk to (even with her heavy accent) and she wanted me to say what I wanted first before she would quote any prices but she asks for.3 for BJ's and only.4 for FS and she had no problem at all with the pics once I said I'd tip a little. You can also tell that she likes to keep a hand on you when she's working on you. Like previous post said an OK bj that got me ready for FS.

BTW, these are the last pics I'm putting up unless others start stepping up and putting some up as well. And I'm talking REAL pics, not just a single pic of a chick sitting in a car. I'm talking MULTIPLE pics that show SKIN and preferably some ACTION. I know there's quite a few guys scooping all the time as I see it happening and most chicks would be happy to let you take a pic or two so consider it a challenge!

I also forgot to mention that she said Monica (the little 4'9" tall hsw) is in the hospital that one of her injection sites got infected and it's BAD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Kathy pic 1B.jpg‎
Views:	902
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	136196   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kathy pic 2A.jpg‎
Views:	869
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	136197   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kathy Pic 3A.jpg‎
Views:	1170
Size:	137.4 KB
ID:	136198   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kathy pic 4B.jpg‎
Views:	760
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	136199   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kathy pic 5A.jpg‎
Views:	1442
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	136200  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Kathy about to ride.jpg‎
Views:	1691
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	136201   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kathy  it looked much better in the DARK.jpg‎
Views:	1342
Size:	152.5 KB
ID:	136202  
  13. Sleeper 100

Lewiston

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfever023  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me where the places in Maine were?
    "Dells and Decks" and the Lewiston Social Club.
  14. Beachbum
    Inactive

Tori

Quote Originally Posted by Rebrobate218  [View Original Post]
    I thought she only did this for me. She told me I was special.
    Can someone let me know what hours she usually works?
  15. Pussy Patrol

Did my run at a later time period (between 0730 and 0800) to see if I might be able to find some strange. Most of the streets were dead and 3 other streets only had 1 SW each on them and none were even worth a second glance let alone a scoop. I did see a pretty decent WSW on Atwells near Manton and she popped onto the main street off of a side street and you could instantly see 3 cars slow and check her out. I would guess that she's in her early 30's and she's tall (at least 5'9") with shoulder length brown hair that was pulled back into a pony tail. The sweat pants she wore didn't do her much credit but you could see that she definitely had a NICE NICE rack on her (at least D's).

When I first passed her my attention was on her and not the side street that she came off of but when I looped back for a second glance and the possibility of either a street pic or a scoop I checked down that side street and saw LEO standing outside his car and watching her and all the attention she was getting. It didn't look like a sting to me it just looked like he had been talking to her or hassling her and was ready to pop someone if they made the scoop. I know he saw me loop around so I boogied the hell out of there. No pussy is worth being busted for. Think with the BIG head guys and play safe out there.

If I do see her again I'm still interested in trying her out.
  16. ClearWater
    Inactive

Quick Run today.

I Did a run today at about 9 was cruising all throughout the city today. I seen the WSW that was mentioned below me around Manton Ave / Valley st. I seen her walking down the little alley street that connects valley to manton. She does appear to have a very large rack with some rock hard nipples. I wanted to pick her up but I'm still new so I don't know the procedures to let them know I'm possibly interested. She was sitting across the street from the 7-11 at the bottom of manton where the auto zone is.

Can someone give me a few pointers on how to go about this? I would really love to play with her rack and get some pics for you guys.
  17. Pussy Patrol

Decided to include Pawt. In my run today but the streets had more dealers and LEO on them than SW's and it wasn't worth taking the chance to try and scoop one as the LEO's that I saw were actually BUSY and covering a lot of ground. They weren't just sitting and chilling.

Down in Prov. There were 3 SW's on Atwell's down near Valley (inc. Tanya who I haven't seen in awhile) and there was a BIG hsw on Manton (near Atwells) and there were a couple of skanks on Cranston st but the majority were once again on Elmwood."Jessica" was once again at it's favorite bus stop by Plenty st and there was a tiny spinner BSW near CG but something about her mannerisms put me off and lastly there was a chubby young hsw also but she wouldn't leave her pimp so that was that. There were also a couple of pretty active LEO down in Prov. As well and they too were moving and checking out anyone they saw.
  18. Pussy Patrol

Not too many guys seem to be posting anything on here and my back is getting sore from carrying all of you. I could put up yet another detailed post with a lot of info / pics from my recent runs BUT I'm finding that I really don't get much out of it. I did runs on Sun and Tue with a lot to report but I'll just give the mini version.

On Sunday evening (1900ish) the streets were just FULL of SW's (I saw at least 20 total) including the crazy redhead Brittney and her shaved head has grown out about an inch or so. If that guy who was looking for the "butch" type is interested she hangs on Cranston st a LOT (usually across from the DD) but I did see her on Broad near the KFC. I also saw 2 different unmarked LEO's making the stroll as well. Keep your eyes open!

I also scooped Deb, a 40yo spinner WSW that I had never seen before or heard about either. Ok looking, small tits, nice ass and since she also has small hands in addition to a small mouth she'll make you seem HUGE. She puts in a LOT of effort (15min BJ no complaints at all and another 5min FS to completion) and she was very compliant with anything I wanted. I got quite a few pics and about 20 min of vid but will NOT post them.

I got her digits and she was VERY happy when I offered to send her a few guys. She said that she's from the Fox Point area and walks up there (which I never check on)
  19. RH Treller

Late night report

About 1 am, on Manton not too far up from Olneyville square, cute WSW, maybe late 30's. She got scooped as I made the loop. She looked promising and I will try again.

There is always action on Elmwood at that time, but there is also lots of trouble with LE and thugs as well. I usually drive right through without stopping.

Judging from PP's report, may be time to include Fox Point in my nighttime travels.
  20. MarriedTom

Atwells / Manton this morning

Went down Atwells this morning around 6:45 a. M.

Saw a ragged looking brunette WSW by the laundrymat at Mt Pleasant.

At intersection of Manton, saw a hot bodied blonde WSW, but she seemed dazed and confused. Had a brotha in a van keeping eye on Her.

Went back down Atwells and saw a real MILF between Acadamy and the Shell Station, by street that cuts through to Valley.

By the time I turned around and made it back, she was just getting scooped.

Was tight for time, but returned to see if blonde was still there. She was not, but Her man was.
  21. Fast Fill 1965

Early Sunday cruise

Had hit the streets early sun morning about 1:00-2:00am. Was not much out on elmwood or cranston that was worth mentioning. But on my run on atwells close to man saw a nice hsw spinner. Turned down a side street and she hoped in. She was pretty young, I would say early twentys, great spinner body, and really pretty hot. But as soon as she closded the door, and I pulled away, I got a wiff of her. OMG she stunk, and then could see scabs on her hands. I asked her her name and I think she said roxy. But she was pretty out of it. I pulled right back over, told her sorry but you need to get out. I told her she was really a beautiful girl, but she stunk! She got right out, and even said she was sorry. Then said she wasin rehab. But left and is back on drugs. WOW, what a waste. Almost made me think twice about this hobby. Almost. LOL
  22. Sleeper 100

Anybody got an address?

Quote Originally Posted by DrGolfer  [View Original Post]
    But if you try Main St. Bar in Pawtucket. The summer months they come in and out all night long. Not sure about the day time though.
    Has anybody got an address for this joint? I'm new to the area and I need a little help.

Thanks in advance!
  23. Pussy Patrol

It's nice to see some reports for a change. Deb had mentioned both Gano and Wickenden as streets she's on and while I know that area a bit I do NOT check that area out as it's kinda out of my way and I had never heard much about any action over that way before. Since you guys stepped it up a bit today I did decide that I'll add a few pics of her to "reward" you. You can probably tell by the pics that I liked her ass. Keep up the work guys.

Quote Originally Posted by RH Treller  [View Original Post]
    Judging from PP's report, may be time to include Fox Point in my nighttime travels.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Deb about to ride me pic 1.jpg‎
Views:	1018
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	138040   Click image for larger version

Name:	Deb bbbj pic 1.jpg‎
Views:	1054
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	138041   Click image for larger version

Name:	Deb reverse cg pic 1.jpg‎
Views:	687
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	138042   Click image for larger version

Name:	Deb reverse cg pic 2.jpg‎
Views:	586
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	138043   Click image for larger version

Name:	Deb reverse cg pic 3.jpg‎
Views:	503
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	138044  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Deb reverse cg pic 4.jpg‎
Views:	477
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	138045   Click image for larger version

Name:	Deb showing her tits.jpg‎
Views:	1803
Size:	113.6 KB
ID:	138046   Click image for larger version

Name:	Deb standing doggy pic 1.jpg‎
Views:	788
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	138047   Click image for larger version

Name:	Deb standing doggy pic 2.jpg‎
Views:	796
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	138048   Click image for larger version

Name:	deb pic 2.jpg‎
Views:	1273
Size:	122.5 KB
ID:	138049  

24. ClearWater
    Inactive

7/14 Cruise

Did a spin around Atwells and Valley st at about 11pm. Nobody was out. Seen a peg legged WSW on elmwood. She kept switching sides of the streets. Also seen a somewhat busty WSW with big lips standing by the deep sea diving store. Any info on her. Well anywho I didn't have any luck browsing the streets so I decided to make a pit stop at home and roll up a joint that was wider than a baseball bat. Called renee in np and smoked some exotic weed while getting a super sloppy / nasty blowjob. Between busting a nut and smoking some fire I could not complain with how my night ended.

I've been looking for the Busty MILF hsw that was mentioned to be on elmwood at the CG. Any info on how to find her?
  25. Fast Fill 1965

Found a needle in the haystack.

So it was so dam hot today, I decided to take a cruise to cool off at a spa. Had never tried the one in east prov so figured what the heck. So on my way they I am near the east prov / seekonk line as I pass a bus stop with a HOT girl standing there. Nice pink miniskirt, and white top. She look great, all dolled up with great heels! So just as I passed the bus stop, I pullover to check my gps. Plus figured I could take a little look at ther in my rearview. So as I am sitting there, and tried to find this damm spa. She walks right up to my passenger window and knocks. Scared the hell out of me, as I wasnt paying attention. So she says I look lost and wanted to know if I needed directions. At this point she is leaning in my truck, and her tits were popping out. So I figure what the hell, and tell her I am looking for a massage parlor. She then asks me

"why you need to release some stress" OMG. I almost fainted. Ummm yes. So she says, listen I never do this, but it is hot as hell out here, and I think I missed the last bus. I live in warwick, if you give me a ride to my house I will be happpy to help you with your stress. So without hesitation I say yes. Next thing you know she is in my truck. So she begins to tell me her story, college grad, laid off from her job, was a dancer in college ect ect. Has not danced in a few years, and never escorted, but did have a few sugar daddies ect. Has a roomate that is away during the day, so has considered selectively escorting. Wow, I have had a hard on since she got in my trcuk, and all I can think about is getting this girl naked! So we get to her place, go to the 3rd floor aprtment. Nice place, neat, smells good ect. I am thinking at this point this is all just to good to be true. So we go to her room, and she says she will give me hand release for the ride. Or I can donate $100. 00 and get the full service. I couldn't give her the cash fast enough. So to not get into the full details was an Amazing. GFE time. I did not do full service as had no condom. Great body, a little baby fat on her belly, smelled great. Tasted even better! We chatted afterword. She said she I can contact her anytime, and gave me digits. I did not.

Mention anything about giving her number to others, so won't give it out without her permission. I will see her again real soon, and will mention it. Just don't want to spoil a great thing to soon.
  26. RH Treller

Late night cruise

Another late night cruise through CF and PVD. The usual skanks out, found one short WSW, nice body but worn face, on Elmwood near Walgreens. She was being pursued by a WM on foot. He was following her around and talking to her, and he didn't look like a handler, more like one of us. She finally got away from him and I swooped in for the pickup.

She was freaked out by the guy following her and seemed a little high. I gave her a ride for a few blocks and dropped her off.

Tried a cruise on Gano and Wickendon but by this time it was after 1 am and nothing was out. I haven't gone through this area before and it was pretty easy to get to from Elmwood / Broad.

I'm not a big fan of the new traffic pattern on Elmwood.
  27. Pussy Patrol

I'm not either but since no one else had mentioned it until now I thought I was the only one. It was fine the way it was and it makes doing a run a bit more obvious now.

Quote Originally Posted by RH Treller  [View Original Post]
    I'm not a big fan of the new traffic pattern on Elmwood.
  28. Meesh401

I'm not either but since no one else had mentioned it until now I thought I was the only one. It was fine the way it was and it makes doing a run a bit more obvious now.
    They should fixed that damaging road instead of painting over it.
  29. Vargr
    Inactive

. But those you-turns will be so much safer.
  30. Pussy Patrol

Recent runs

Well I did 5 over the weekend (sat morning and night, sun morning and night plus this morning) and will try to keep it brief. On the runs I did both Pawt. And Prov. And this weekend there was some kind of festival up in Pawt. That had a LOT of young, hot civi's out there as well as a few SW's that were new to me. Definitely a lot of eye candy.

Sat morning I scooped a new young hsw that was kinda shy and wouldn't give any digits and made me swear (on my nuts) that the pics I took wouldn't show her face so I'll have to do so work on those before posting any but lets' just says she has a VERY nice rack.

Sun evening about 8ish on Broadway (of all places) there was a very hot young redheaded WSW that I at first missed as I wasn't expecting her to be working. Then by the time I looped around she was being scooped by some lucky bastard. I would guess that she was in her mid 20's and would go about 5'4" or so and maybe 125-130lbs. She had a very cute face and a decent body. If this sounds like someone you know I would be very willing to trade info for hers. She was really the type I go for.

This morning was a bit weird though. At about 0400 hrs I was actually flagged down by a cute brunette driving a silver SUV. I was turning from Valley on Atwells and she was coming down the hill on Atwells and since we both had our windows open she made eye contact and nodded and said what's up. I turned back around and met her in the gas station parking lot as she was already out of the car. With the tinted windows you couldn't see anyone else.

I would put her in her mid to late 20's with short brown hair pulled back, a cute face and VERY pretty eyes that grab you attention. She had some D's hanging out of her low cut blouse and a decent body. I never got her name or digits because as soon as I pulled out of the lot her "homeboys" pulled out right behind me in that silver SUV. At the same time she was trying to direct me to "her spot" which she claimed was a great spot (behind the nearby church in a dark/empty lot). She tried to say that it was OK and that she does all the time and that I had nothing to worry about. I told her "that's what someone would say who was trying to rip me off"

I told her no, that I had some better spots and we'd use one of them but when her homeboys continued to follow us I pulled over and said that as long as they were following I was done. She asked me for some money for her time (maybe a minute?) and I said no to that as well. She asked again and said "just $10?" and when I stuck to NO she even asked "pretty please?" which didn't sway me at all. I dropped her off and continued my run in that area (which was dead) and the really weird part is that when I got back to the Elmwood area I saw her standing at the bus stop by Plenty street.

She tried to flag me down again, I told her she already had her chance and I also saw that her 2 homeboys were parked right around the corner on Plenty st ready to follow anyone who did scoop her. Right across the street from there was a chubby (150-160lb?) blond WSW that I had never seen before. All she was wearing was a little black dress.

I mean that is ALL she had on as she was stepping into the street (almost getting hit) trying to get a "date" and a few times even lifted her dress and showed off her twat. Anyone that desperate for a date is probably tweaking and prior experience leads me to avoid them. That and her pimp was also RIGHT there next to her and I hate when they hang out that close together. She was cute with nice tits but maybe some other time.

I also saw and chatted with Jenny who says that she's recently out of jail and she claims to be on a program now and clean. If that's true good for her. She also put on quite a bit of weight (at least 40lbs) and she caught me up a bit on some stuff.
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply

You must log in to post.