[sticky]

Streetwalker Reports

(8606 posts) (434 voices)

Tags:

1. Sw Hunter

Originally Posted by Jaymez
    Donna - plump WSW, probably a 6, with some nasty teeth and red from a bottle hair. Found her at Sullivant and Westgate Saturday Morning. Nice enough. Gave a spastic so-so BJ. No digits. Probably wouldn't repeat.

Toni - 23 y/o cuteish dirty blond. A little full in the face , but not thick by any means. Saturday AM Near Sully and Avondale. She asked me if I would buy her breakfast. I said sure, so we drove through McDonalds. The best head I have ever had. She had digits for once.

Sherrie - 35 y/o dirty blonde at Yale and Sully Yesterday, early evening. Enthusiastic about her work. Responsive nipples. small Bs. Said she just got out after 45 days in. I would repeat. Talked a little bit much, but I wasn't listening, so that made it easier to tolerate.

Saw a very hot blonde WSW East of Hague on Sully Walking West on the North side of the road. There was a white dude with a bad mustache that looked like a cop watching her from across the street. I passed on by.
    6 would be generous for Donna, she once was a great SW, around the world, deepthroat, but the streets have not been good to her!

I saw Karen from Brehl was out today, I didn't have the time but she is worth the time, likes her job and shows it! 5'6' Dark hair blue eyes.

Hope, BSW at Central and Sully was out today too, again no time!
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  2. Funlovin
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Booner
    Thanks for the heads up on Hague & Sully, we need to keep watching out for each other. Also I think ive seen that Sherrie out there. Maybe i will give her a try if I see her out there.
    I tried Sherrie last year but hadn't seen her since. It must have been before she went in. She was cute, but worn, and said she had been working the streets for about three years. I checked her out in the archives on this board and found some referrences to a Sherrie in the bottoms on Sully who was reported to be HIV-Positive, but I can't say it's the same girl.

On the topic of "watching out for one another" here, the one and only gripe I have about the board is the time it takes for a report to post. Although it's good intel regarding a possible sting, it's already on the news by the time the report is cleared and posted.
  3. Chris H

Stacey

I picked up Stacey again last night on Cleveland Ave. in front of the Dollar Store. Once again, she gave an excellent BBBJTCIM. Look out for her, cute face, blond hair, abut 5'6, maybe 115lbs. Of course she does not have her phone anymore.

Chris H
  4. Hotrodz123
    Inactive

Weekly update

Howdy, I've been seeing Elise, I think she's the one discussed late last year as I found out she lives in Dublin. Provided great service for .30.
    Will be calling Tammie or Tammy this weekend. Looking for some new skin out there, or there is Krista I see the 3 of them everytime I cant find anyone out there and the new ones cant keep their phones goin...

Went out earlier today and found mostly skanks so I ended up leaving the area, found one decent one but someone got there first.

I'm willing to trade digits if you have them, looking for younger wsw's or hispanics.

Happy Shoppin.
  5. Chris H

Stacey

I picked up Stacey again last night on Cleveland Ave. in front of the Dollar Store. Once again, she gave an excellent BBBJTCIM. Look out for her, cute face, blond hair, abut 5'6, maybe 115lbs. Of course she does not have her phone anymore.

Chris H
  6. Hotrodz123
    Inactive

Weekly update

Howdy, I've been seeing Elise, I think she's the one discussed late last year as I found out she lives in Dublin. Provided great service for .30.
    Will be calling Tammie or Tammy this weekend. Looking for some new skin out there, or there is Krista I see the 3 of them everytime I cant find anyone out there and the new ones cant keep their phones goin...

Went out earlier today and found mostly skanks so I ended up leaving the area, found one decent one but someone got there first.

I'm willing to trade digits if you have them, looking for younger wsw's or hispanics.

Happy Shoppin.
  7. Humpty Dumpty

Originally Posted by Sullivant Guy

Little Red / Amber / Zoe. She has used all three names with me. She is 19. Big rack, very street smart. Red hair. Has put on some weight since she hit streets. Usually they loose it. See her often in the bottoms on Sully. You take care of her, she will take care of you.
    This is Megan Wymer. She is awesome. If you have digits, send them please!

Also I think I know Candy. She is 31, very flexible, nice. She is also a cutter, she slashed up one of her arms really bad.
  8. Sw Hunter

Rachele - [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]
    Brenda - [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]
    Terry - [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]
    Kitty - [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

9. Humpty Dumpty

Originally Posted by Sullivant Guy

Little Red / Amber / Zoe. She has used all three names with me. She is 19. Big rack, very street smart. Red hair. Has put on some weight since she hit streets. Usually they loose it. See her often in the bottoms on Sully. You take care of her, she will take care of you.
    This is Megan Wymer. She is awesome. If you have digits, send them please!

Also I think I know Candy. She is 31, very flexible, nice. She is also a cutter, she slashed up one of her arms really bad.
  10. Sw Hunter

Rachele - [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]
    Brenda - [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]
    Terry - [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]
    Kitty - [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

11. Hotrodz123
    Inactive

Went out tonight after work expecting to find nothing. Sully going down, nothing but the eye in the sky. Went to broad to head back home after finding nothing, near the firestation(I think) stands a decent looking gal, turn around and park, gives me the look and in she goes.

A small gal she is, a little less than 5 foot. Said she was 22, had a couple of kids but her body doesnt show it. Her name was Josie and she gave digits. Offers many things from bj to overnight for a decent price. wsw's are getting thiner and hopefully she sticks around.
  12. Hotrodz123
    Inactive

Went out tonight after work expecting to find nothing. Sully going down, nothing but the eye in the sky. Went to broad to head back home after finding nothing, near the firestation(I think) stands a decent looking gal, turn around and park, gives me the look and in she goes.

A small gal she is, a little less than 5 foot. Said she was 22, had a couple of kids but her body doesnt show it. Her name was Josie and she gave digits. Offers many things from bj to overnight for a decent price. wsw's are getting thiner and hopefully she sticks around.
  13. Mw Jrp

BJ, wsw, 24, 5'3", 130 lbs, Br hair & eyes, Sully 6pm

Missed a good one before dark on Sully. Picked up Priscilla on Sully but let her go. Not able to offer H & H, just a BBBJ. Also, seemed to have an odor, might be the rain. Found BJ after dark walking back street off Sully. Went to my room for H & H .40 + tip. She has the biggest puss lips I've ever seen; my favorite. Just my luck, had trouble staying up, so we finished with hand action while she worked the boys, and came on her belly, dribbling a little on her puss. She gave a half-hearted CBJ, which didn't get the rise, I wanted. Still she is firm, giant lips, big hard nips, nice firm C's, may be pregnant. I have digits to hit that big-lipped-puss next time. Broad was quiet, no action. LE was light this eve. Hope to find Josie tomorrow.

Be safe, MW
  14. Mw Jrp

BJ, wsw, 24, 5'3", 130 lbs, Br hair & eyes, Sully 6pm

Missed a good one before dark on Sully. Picked up Priscilla on Sully but let her go. Not able to offer H & H, just a BBBJ. Also, seemed to have an odor, might be the rain. Found BJ after dark walking back street off Sully. Went to my room for H & H .40 + tip. She has the biggest puss lips I've ever seen; my favorite. Just my luck, had trouble staying up, so we finished with hand action while she worked the boys, and came on her belly, dribbling a little on her puss. She gave a half-hearted CBJ, which didn't get the rise, I wanted. Still she is firm, giant lips, big hard nips, nice firm C's, may be pregnant. I have digits to hit that big-lipped-puss next time. Broad was quiet, no action. LE was light this eve. Hope to find Josie tomorrow.

Be safe, MW
  15. Humpty Dumpty

Bj?

From Sully and Clarendon? Yeah her skills arent great. Totally rushed from my personal experience, I pass her by when I see her.
  16. Hoho Creampie

Hello gentlemen and SWs

I am Hoho Creampie. I like BBFS with creampie. Please, spare me the STD lectures. I have been burned once with chlamydia and thats it. So what.

So where I can I find nice young shaved ladies who will take my seed inside them?
  17. Humpty Dumpty

Bj?

From Sully and Clarendon? Yeah her skills arent great. Totally rushed from my personal experience, I pass her by when I see her.
  18. Hoho Creampie

Hello gentlemen and SWs

I am Hoho Creampie. I like BBFS with creampie. Please, spare me the STD lectures. I have been burned once with chlamydia and thats it. So what.

So where I can I find nice young shaved ladies who will take my seed inside them?
  19. Booner
    Inactive

Pokey?

I was out & about early this morning & came across a bsw, said her name was Pokey short for Pocahontas. Usual cop test, get comfortable with one another, i didnt agree with her spot to park as it was on a corner & open. No service from her, but got digits. I will try them out later. This was one of the strangest experiences as I dont belive she was LE, since we drove around, but she changed her mind. Anyone ever have her services? Just back channel me, if you want.
  20. Chris H

I was out & about early this morning & came across a bsw, said her name was Pokey short for Pocahontas. Usual cop test, get comfortable with one another, i didnt agree with her spot to park as it was on a corner & open. No service from her, but got digits. I will try them out later. This was one of the strangest experiences as I dont belive she was LE, since we drove around, but she changed her mind. Anyone ever have her services? Just back channel me, if you want.
    Is she light skin and short and skinny.

Chris H
  21. L Dog

Picked up Rachel on Sully near the N&N market. Kinda haggish WSW 40 average build but boy could she suck a mean one. She's willing to let you wallow out the back of her throat the whole time with no complaints. Deepest throat ever, no gag reflex at all. $20 was the ticket.

I used to see a Pochahantas back a few years ago. Light skinned BSW with a bunch of tats all over her body.
  22. Mw Jrp

Bj

Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty
    Yep, that's her M.O. and cross streets, but those P lips are magnificent. MW
  23. Booner
    Inactive

Pokey?

24. Chris H

Is she light skin and short and skinny.

Chris H
  25. L Dog

Picked up Rachel on Sully near the N&N market. Kinda haggish WSW 40 average build but boy could she suck a mean one. She's willing to let you wallow out the back of her throat the whole time with no complaints. Deepest throat ever, no gag reflex at all. $20 was the ticket.

I used to see a Pochahantas back a few years ago. Light skinned BSW with a bunch of tats all over her body.
  26. Mw Jrp

Bj

Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty
    Yep, that's her M.O. and cross streets, but those P lips are magnificent. MW
  27. Mw Jrp

Wed. Lauren wsw, 36, 5'4" 110 lbs, Blue eyes, Br hair

Found her at the market on Sully at 3:30pm. A few minutes earlier missed a young 5'2" spanish-looking one up the street and down the alley. I pulled around but she was meeting the monger behind me who caught the fish. So, with Lauren in tow headed to my room for H & H. 40+tip for performance. She massaged all the way, was alittle drunk, but in a festive, unhurried mood. A pleasant contrast to last night with BJ, and Lauren had those full-size P-lips like BJ that drive me nuts. L got down with an A+ BBBJ, slobbering, licking, 1 and 2 hands on the boys and all around, while I fingered her and worked her button. TERRIFIC job and she was getting some jollies too. Covered and hit them LIPS, starting CG and then mish. After a while, I opted for a BBBJTC with a spit, her choice, because her oral skills were exceptional. She stayed with the job until I yanked her off. Couldn't take anymore, you know. Gave her. 15 tip and a shower, and drop off by her house. She asked me to call her next week for a repeat. Rolled Sully after the drop and several WSW's were in the bottoms; 1 looked like Krista or Tamera, and 1 was Wendy.

Be safe. MW
  28. Mw Jrp

Wed. Lauren wsw, 36, 5'4" 110 lbs, Blue eyes, Br hair

Found her at the market on Sully at 3:30pm. A few minutes earlier missed a young 5'2" spanish-looking one up the street and down the alley. I pulled around but she was meeting the monger behind me who caught the fish. So, with Lauren in tow headed to my room for H & H. 40+tip for performance. She massaged all the way, was alittle drunk, but in a festive, unhurried mood. A pleasant contrast to last night with BJ, and Lauren had those full-size P-lips like BJ that drive me nuts. L got down with an A+ BBBJ, slobbering, licking, 1 and 2 hands on the boys and all around, while I fingered her and worked her button. TERRIFIC job and she was getting some jollies too. Covered and hit them LIPS, starting CG and then mish. After a while, I opted for a BBBJTC with a spit, her choice, because her oral skills were exceptional. She stayed with the job until I yanked her off. Couldn't take anymore, you know. Gave her. 15 tip and a shower, and drop off by her house. She asked me to call her next week for a repeat. Rolled Sully after the drop and several WSW's were in the bottoms; 1 looked like Krista or Tamera, and 1 was Wendy.

Be safe. MW
  29. Mw Jrp

Chalet wsw 25yo, 5'0" 115 lbs, firm B's, pink nips

Rolled Sully top and bottoms at 8:45p after a very satifying date with Lauren earlier, still feeling a little anxious, but intending to not stop unless there was something irresistable. Well in the bottoms was a very young and petite looking one, Chalet. So, I stopped and she asked to jump in. Then we had some awakwardness on the checks (almost cut her lose)but got thru that and headed for my room. She stroked the whole way, and agreed to BBBJCIM for. 30, but said she prefers CFS, except for the river that hasn't dried yet. In my room we started LFK, fingering and stroking. She was enjoying my rubbing her button. Then she started BBBJ and her technique was nice and smooth. For a gal in a hurry, she took her time. I covered and hit the puss. It was enjoyed by us both, but 2nd cups in a day require extra effort, so she went back to BBBJ. She lapped the boys up down and around, not afraid to give great pleasure in that neighorhood. She worked both hands nicely and finally I popped. She pulled off for a second, then continued her catch and swallowing, deciding the taste was ok. She also continued stroking gently for another minute until I was completely drained and finished. Tipped her another. 05, got her digits and will repeat tomorrow if they work. On the drop, several others SP were along Sully bottoms. She's easily an 8+ IMHO, slight acne condition.

BE safe. MW
  30. Mw Jrp

Chalet wsw 25yo, 5'0" 115 lbs, firm B's, pink nips

Rolled Sully top and bottoms at 8:45p after a very satifying date with Lauren earlier, still feeling a little anxious, but intending to not stop unless there was something irresistable. Well in the bottoms was a very young and petite looking one, Chalet. So, I stopped and she asked to jump in. Then we had some awakwardness on the checks (almost cut her lose)but got thru that and headed for my room. She stroked the whole way, and agreed to BBBJCIM for. 30, but said she prefers CFS, except for the river that hasn't dried yet. In my room we started LFK, fingering and stroking. She was enjoying my rubbing her button. Then she started BBBJ and her technique was nice and smooth. For a gal in a hurry, she took her time. I covered and hit the puss. It was enjoyed by us both, but 2nd cups in a day require extra effort, so she went back to BBBJ. She lapped the boys up down and around, not afraid to give great pleasure in that neighorhood. She worked both hands nicely and finally I popped. She pulled off for a second, then continued her catch and swallowing, deciding the taste was ok. She also continued stroking gently for another minute until I was completely drained and finished. Tipped her another. 05, got her digits and will repeat tomorrow if they work. On the drop, several others SP were along Sully bottoms. She's easily an 8+ IMHO, slight acne condition.

BE safe. MW

You must log in to post.