[sticky]

Streetwalker Reports

(4668 posts) (273 voices)
  1. More_Cum_For_U
    Inactive

Any sure things ?

First time in awhile I have had the week free. If anyone has any info of contact for the young (19) Nikki or one along the same lines please pm me. Got a little drive. Not sure if I want to try Krissy again or not or Heather or Sarah. The heather I am thinking of had dark hair and was on something when I seen her last time. And the Sarah I seen was the bigger one that was prego last winter. Either way none of the digits I have work anymore.
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  2. More Cum For U

Any sure things ?

First time in awhile I have had the week free. If anyone has any info of contact for the young (19) Nikki or one along the same lines please pm me. Got a little drive. Not sure if I want to try Krissy again or not or Heather or Sarah. The heather I am thinking of had dark hair and was on something when I seen her last time. And the Sarah I seen was the bigger one that was prego last winter. Either way none of the digits I have work anymore.
  3. Goodtimesssss
    Inactive

Terrible experience with Krissy

Just a heads-up, but Krissy is nowhere near the person she used to be. I've known her for 2 years now, and she is more confused and scattered than I have ever seen her.

Just blew $120 on her (including a room) for what was supposed to be an hour of fun. It turned out to be 2 hours of wasted time with nothing but one CBJ. If I stuck around, I may have gotten more, but I was so frustrated with her and her pettiness that I just left. I will NEVER call or pick her up again.

She is not worth my time anymore and I let her know it. How she could treat her regulars like this is a mystery.

Good riddance.
  4. Gdlint
    Inactive

Four arrested in known prostitution house

5. Cleavage Lover

Canton Drug/SW House Busted

Just read this in Canton newspaper. 2 guys and 2 SW's busted in a drug house "known" for prostitution Monday night at 1120 6th ST, NE. The 2 gals have been in prison in the past, but did not find either of the 2 (info or photos) on the prison website listed in the article.

CANTON —. Police arrested four people at a house "known" for prostitution and crack cocaine sales Monday night, Stark County Jail records said.

[Name(s) deleted by Admin], was already on parole for drug trafficking and forgery when police went there about 8 pm, according to jail records and records on file at the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction Web site.

Police arrested him on a misdemeanor warrant charging him with having a disorderly house.

They also arrested the following: [Name(s) deleted by Admin], who has no permanent address; [Name(s) deleted by Admin]; and [Name(s) deleted by Admin].

[Name(s) deleted by Admin] was arrested on warrants charging him with felony theft and criminal damaging and endangering, jail records said.

[Name(s) deleted by Admin] was arrested on misdemeanor warrants charging her with resisting arrest and disorderly conduct. She had been charged with solicitation, but that charge had been reduced to the disorderly conduct charge, Stark County Court records show. Court records show she also went to prison in 2008 for receiving stolen property and felony misuse of credit cards.

[Name(s) deleted by Admin] was arrested Monday night on a warrant charging her with misdemeanor soliciting for prostitution, jail records said.

Court records show she went to prison last year and in 2008 for cocaine possession, and she was convicted last year of soliciting for prostitution. Court records show also that she went to prison in 2005 for unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and misuse of credit cards.

[Name(s) deleted by Admin] has been to prison several times for drug trafficking, once for burglary and once for escape, according to county court and DOC records.

He was released from jail early Tuesday morning after posting $90 bond, jail records said.

[Name(s) deleted by Admin] all remained in the jail early Tuesday, held without bond pending hearings in Canton Municipal Court.

The jail records did not say whether police found any illegal drugs at the house.
    C. L.

6. Gdlint
    Inactive

Four arrested in known prostitution house

7. Cleavage_Lover
    Inactive

Just read this in Canton newspaper. 2 guys and 2 SW's busted in a drug house "known" for prostitution Monday night at 1120 6th ST, NE. The 2 gals have been in prison in the past, but did not find either of the 2 (info or photos) on the prison website listed in the article.

CANTON —. Police arrested four people at a house "known" for prostitution and crack cocaine sales Monday night, Stark County Jail records said.

[Name(s) deleted by Admin], was already on parole for drug trafficking and forgery when police went there about 8 pm, according to jail records and records on file at the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction Web site.

Police arrested him on a misdemeanor warrant charging him with having a disorderly house.

They also arrested the following: [Name(s) deleted by Admin], who has no permanent address; [Name(s) deleted by Admin]; and [Name(s) deleted by Admin].

[Name(s) deleted by Admin] was arrested on warrants charging him with felony theft and criminal damaging and endangering, jail records said.

[Name(s) deleted by Admin] was arrested on misdemeanor warrants charging her with resisting arrest and disorderly conduct. She had been charged with solicitation, but that charge had been reduced to the disorderly conduct charge, Stark County Court records show. Court records show she also went to prison in 2008 for receiving stolen property and felony misuse of credit cards.

[Name(s) deleted by Admin] was arrested Monday night on a warrant charging her with misdemeanor soliciting for prostitution, jail records said.

Court records show she went to prison last year and in 2008 for cocaine possession, and she was convicted last year of soliciting for prostitution. Court records show also that she went to prison in 2005 for unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and misuse of credit cards.

[Name(s) deleted by Admin] has been to prison several times for drug trafficking, once for burglary and once for escape, according to county court and DOC records.

He was released from jail early Tuesday morning after posting $90 bond, jail records said.

[Name(s) deleted by Admin] all remained in the jail early Tuesday, held without bond pending hearings in Canton Municipal Court.

The jail records did not say whether police found any illegal drugs at the house.
    C. L.

8. Cleavage Lover

C. L.

9. Torchkit
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Cleavage Lover
    "Disorderly house?" Damn, I better learn to pick up my socks.
  10. Torchkit
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Cleavage Lover
    "Disorderly house?" Damn, I better learn to pick up my socks.
  11. Dynomite
    Inactive

Deja vu

Oh wow, thats the place I dropped "Missy" off at on Christmas morning.

Now that I think about it, I bet the other chic standing out there with her was Celeste.

(I wonder if Missy's real name is actually Megan!?)

{try street view}
    http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?sourc...,0.001588&z=19
  12. Dynomite
    Inactive

Deja vu

Now that I think about it, I bet the other chic standing out there with her was Celeste.

{try street view}
    http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?sourc...,0.001588&z=19
  13. Zauber
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Dynomite

That house has had a lot of activity over the years. The cute Tiffany that was discussed here a couple of years ago "lived" there and it was her "uncles" house according to her at the time. She hung with Stacia and she also used that as a base of operations. I've seen several cute girls hanging around, sometimes interested in dates, sometimes not.

I've dated a Megan before, she was a blonde, but I picked her up on the west side.
  14. Zauber
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Dynomite

That house has had a lot of activity over the years. The cute Tiffany that was discussed here a couple of years ago "lived" there and it was her "uncles" house according to her at the time. She hung with Stacia and she also used that as a base of operations. I've seen several cute girls hanging around, sometimes interested in dates, sometimes not.

I've dated a Megan before, she was a blonde, but I picked her up on the west side.
  15. More Cum For U

Made an unproductive trip today

Made a trip today around the norms and struck out. I found one that was walking by the Save a lot that I really hope she had her better days. Must have been 35 - 40 with dark dirty stringy hair, she smiled and it looked like she had about 5 teeth. She started walking toward me and I took off. Did see one that I knew from awhile back (Sarah) but the smell that came from her last time almost made me sick. Anyways just so it was not a complete waiste of trip I made my way to Belden to the chinese buffet and then went home. Oh well. Might make another round tomorrow if I feel up to it, but after today it was not too promising. Nothing in Akron either.
  16. More_Cum_For_U
    Inactive

Made a trip today around the norms and struck out. I found one that was walking by the Save a lot that I really hope she had her better days. Must have been 35 - 40 with dark dirty stringy hair, she smiled and it looked like she had about 5 teeth. She started walking toward me and I took off. Did see one that I knew from awhile back (Sarah) but the smell that came from her last time almost made me sick. Anyways just so it was not a complete waiste of trip I made my way to Belden to the chinese buffet and then went home. Oh well. Might make another round tomorrow if I feel up to it, but after today it was not too promising. Nothing in Akron either.
  17. More Cum For U

18. Chino216
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Zauber

Pretty sure that was a different Megan then. The one who hangs out with Celeste has brown hair. I too have dropped off many girls at this location before. Tracy, April, Ashley, Laura (Shorty), and Heather have been known to frequent this house. I'm suprised Celeste was here though, she usually buys her candy from the NW side. Stacia actually had a sister that lived a few blocks east of there, but that house has since been boarded up, and I have not seen Stacia in a year or so. Kinda sucks to see the place get busted though. It was always a good place to look for dates. One thing I've learned through the years is that if you can find where the candy is, then you can usually find where the girls are.
  19. Zauber
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Chino216
    Pretty sure that was a different Megan then. The one who hangs out with Celeste has brown hair. I too have dropped off many girls at this location before. Tracy, April, Ashley, Laura (Shorty), and Heather have been known to frequent this house. I'm suprised Celeste was here though, she usually buys her candy from the NW side. Stacia actually had a sister that lived a few blocks east of there, but that house has since been boarded up, and I have not seen Stacia in a year or so. Kinda sucks to see the place get busted though. It was always a good place to look for dates. One thing I've learned through the years is that if you can find where the candy is, then you can usually find where the girls are.
    Yea, you could always find Stacia at one of the locations you mentioned or 7th and Gibbs LOL
    She also told me one time that her mom dated or had dated at one time. That would have been an interesting double.

You are right about this house being a must check location when cruising. And the idea of checking the candy stores when looking for a date. I mentioned this a while back concerning the appartments on 11th and Cleveland on the NW end. Pay attention to where the girls want dropped off and you'll know where to find them next time.
  20. Chino216
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Zauber

21. Zauber
    Inactive

Yea, you could always find Stacia at one of the locations you mentioned or 7th and Gibbs LOL
    She also told me one time that her mom dated or had dated at one time. That would have been an interesting double.

You are right about this house being a must check location when cruising. And the idea of checking the candy stores when looking for a date. I mentioned this a while back concerning the appartments on 11th and Cleveland on the NW end. Pay attention to where the girls want dropped off and you'll know where to find them next time.
  22. Low Key

You made me think of Shorty. I hate her. She is a fast talking hurry up pig. I took her way off base one time. She started acting up and I kicked her out my car so she would have to walk. Celeste. Does she have brown hair. Kicked it with April a while back. Like 24. And kinda has a raspy voice?

I'll tell you one thing. I see this horrible hag that hangs out on sixth. Always swinging her arms at me. She has thick old school granny glasses. Looks to be about 45 to 50. WTF. She needs to retire. Its embarrassing to see her out there. Next time I see her she owes me 15 bucks because I threw up all over my shirt when I saw her last time. She gets all fussy when you don't pick her up.

While I'm on the updates. I picked up Young Niki. She really is cute. Told her I only wanted a BJ. And she saw I had an extra 20. And was like. IWILL DO anything for that. I was like. Nahh. She is like. Extra 5 if I swallow? I said sure. I was fingering her while she blew me and then I noticed a smell. Her box smells like a hot garbage. I don't know how you guys can hit that. She owes me a shirt too. I threw up on myself. So next time. I'll keep her pants up and let her blow.

WHile I'm on a roll. I was at Jens Den in Akron. And just so you guys know. I have banged a few in there and got some bjs. Usually costs ya around 60 to 100. So I'm not a big fan of that. Id rather drive to warren. But anyhow. There was this chick with tats all over and I was like. How was prison. She didn't get the joke. Anyways. She dances for me and I can smell this chicks ass. I don't think she wiped good. I wanted to puke on her too.

Sorry for all the puke references and stank box updates. But whatever. I miss NIkI from down by fishers. I went to her new place a few times. Then her daughters bf was the only one with a phone. And that grew tiresome texting or calling him to hit his gfs mom. Kinda weird. Hopefully I sprung some memories for you guys and you can share some similar stories.
  23. Low_Key
    Inactive

You made me think of Shorty. I hate her. She is a fast talking hurry up pig. I took her way off base one time. She started acting up and I kicked her out my car so she would have to walk. Celeste. Does she have brown hair. Kicked it with April a while back. Like 24. And kinda has a raspy voice?

I'll tell you one thing. I see this horrible hag that hangs out on sixth. Always swinging her arms at me. She has thick old school granny glasses. Looks to be about 45 to 50. WTF. She needs to retire. Its embarrassing to see her out there. Next time I see her she owes me 15 bucks because I threw up all over my shirt when I saw her last time. She gets all fussy when you don't pick her up.

While I'm on the updates. I picked up Young Niki. She really is cute. Told her I only wanted a BJ. And she saw I had an extra 20. And was like. IWILL DO anything for that. I was like. Nahh. She is like. Extra 5 if I swallow? I said sure. I was fingering her while she blew me and then I noticed a smell. Her box smells like a hot garbage. I don't know how you guys can hit that. She owes me a shirt too. I threw up on myself. So next time. I'll keep her pants up and let her blow.

WHile I'm on a roll. I was at Jens Den in Akron. And just so you guys know. I have banged a few in there and got some bjs. Usually costs ya around 60 to 100. So I'm not a big fan of that. Id rather drive to warren. But anyhow. There was this chick with tats all over and I was like. How was prison. She didn't get the joke. Anyways. She dances for me and I can smell this chicks ass. I don't think she wiped good. I wanted to puke on her too.

Sorry for all the puke references and stank box updates. But whatever. I miss NIkI from down by fishers. I went to her new place a few times. Then her daughters bf was the only one with a phone. And that grew tiresome texting or calling him to hit his gfs mom. Kinda weird. Hopefully I sprung some memories for you guys and you can share some similar stories.
  24. Low Key

25. Chino216
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Low Key

I've had some good times with Shorty. I actually met her when she first started hanging in the streets. She had a red Mustang back then. It has gone downhill from there. Young Nikki used to take better care of herself as well, but has since fallen off. Both these girls come from decent upbringings, Nikki is actually from Hunter township lol. Kinda makes you wonder what wrong turn they made to end up on these streets. I know exactly who you're talking about too when you mention the granny glasses lol. Wild flailing old lady trying to be sexy. Ugh, never picked her up, never will either.
    And yeah I had a similar experience at XTC up in Akron. This chick was giving me a lap dance and she musta just took a shit cuz it smelled like straight ass. Furthermore, I had been wearing khakis, and to my dismay there was a skidmark where she had been grinding on me. I have not been back there since.
  26. Chino216
    Inactive

I've had some good times with Shorty. I actually met her when she first started hanging in the streets. She had a red Mustang back then. It has gone downhill from there. Young Nikki used to take better care of herself as well, but has since fallen off. Both these girls come from decent upbringings, Nikki is actually from Hunter township lol. Kinda makes you wonder what wrong turn they made to end up on these streets. I know exactly who you're talking about too when you mention the granny glasses lol. Wild flailing old lady trying to be sexy. Ugh, never picked her up, never will either.
    And yeah I had a similar experience at XTC up in Akron. This chick was giving me a lap dance and she musta just took a shit cuz it smelled like straight ass. Furthermore, I had been wearing khakis, and to my dismay there was a skidmark where she had been grinding on me. I have not been back there since.
  27. Book Man

Low Key

Stinky asses smelly pussy body odor bad breath bad teeth none of these are on the menu in Warren is that why you love Sun and Amp Heaven so much ? I had a bad encounter with a supposedly squirter in Kent her breath was so bad I do not know how I did not puke I was real close.

Happy Mongering
  28. Torchkit
    Inactive

I miss NIkI from down by fishers. I went to her new place a few times. Then her daughters bf was the only one with a phone. And that grew tiresome texting or calling him to hit his gfs mom. Kinda weird.
    You can still call Nikki's mom at the old number and she will set it up for you.
  29. Zauber
    Inactive

The old lady on 6th NE is Alice. She was too old to pick up 15 years ago when I started cruising Canton. Most of the girls won't say anything bad about her though. Maybe she's the house mom of the NE end hookers.

And you are right about young Nikki. It's really too bad because she would be really hot if she took care of herself. When she started out a couple of years ago she was a real find. Now if she has been away from a shower too long you cant screw her and her BJ is average. I would have gone the extra $5.00 to facial that cutie though.
  30. Zauber
    Inactive

Young Nikki used to take better care of herself as well, but has since fallen off. Both these girls come from decent upbringings, Nikki is actually from Hunter township lol. Kinda makes you wonder what wrong turn they made to end up on these streets.
    Nikki is from Hunter but not the allotment of $300,000 homes where my friends live. Her mom was staying in some average apartments off Portage a while ago. Not everyone from Hunter or North Canton has money or was raised with middle class values. I do know of a several girls out there from good families. There is one I won't mention whose family has money that is in the "we have 3 homes all in gated comunities or resorts" range.

You must log in to post.