Streetwalker Reports

(5107 posts) (653 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. joe meoli
    Inactive

Newb Here

Hey guys,

First time poster, long time lurker. So anyway I'm making the move to Vegas in April. I have been reading your posts and learning.

About the area's and the ladies some very interesting stories anyway I can't wait till I start giving some of my input into this thread.
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  2. RedFred

Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    I can't wait till I start giving some of my input into this thread.
    Why wait?

Spill it! We need as much info as possible.

POST away.
  3. PoppaCherry

Boulder / Freemon

Drove up Boulder and saw nothing during the 30 mins I drove up and down while there, on my way up to Freemon I spot amber, I knew I didn't have what she wanted at the time as it was just a spur of the moment drive but I pulled up and said hi, she looks hot, was wearing a low cut shirt, dark jeans and boots. I asked if she had a spot today but ofcourse she didn't (thought I would come back later after hitting the atm) so I went on my way back on the hunt, as I drove up Freemont and right after Eastern I spotted an older LSW, goes by Maria, she had a room at that motel with the blue sign, Desert Hills I think, decided on. 3 for CBJ into doggie, wasnt bad and she is a funny gal. Cleaned up and was on my way. She doesn't have a phone and as I drove off I saw her pop into the room next door, possible pimp who knows.
  4. joe meoli
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by RedFred  [View Original Post]
    Why wait?

Spill it! We need as much info as possible.

POST away.
    We'll I'm not there yet, I only have East Coast experience. I know nothing of the layout there, so I'll probably wait until I get out there before I start posting.
  5. Bertn

Where is Vanessa?

Quote Originally Posted by BassLake  [View Original Post]
    Went down Fremont, and stopped a market, I think it was on 14th street, and saw 3 WSW. The redhead, about 30 appealed to me most. Her name is Vanessa, cute redhead with very curly hair. I only had $50 on me, but she said that would work. I didn't expect much but when we got to her apt, she was kissing me like an old gf, we did dfk, BBBJ. 69, on with cover, cg, spoon, mish, and I finally popped. She is a great kisser, and soooo cuddly. We talked a bit and it was like getting 4 aces at poker. Her 2 friends were outside the door. Vanessa said that her friend, Amy Champagne has a bf, but she and Lisa do not. Anyway, they do not have a phone, so I pre-arranged a date later with Vanessa and Lisa in a few days. Lisa looks ok, a bit thick, but very sweet. The problem with SW girls, is that they never have a phone, or if they do, its always out of minutes. But if you see Vanessa down on Fremont, she is a bargain.
    After your post, I decided that Vanessa is for me, I love redheads. I have gone down to that area at least a half dozen times with no luck. I went into the market and played video poker hoping to see her passing by or maybe coming into the store. I drove the streets, then walked around with no luck. At least I did well on the machines in the store. If you happen to get any more info, please share.

Thanks
  6. PoppaCherry

Ofcourse!

Quote Originally Posted by Bertn  [View Original Post]
    After your post, I decided that Vanessa is for me, I love redheads. I have gone down to that area at least a half dozen times with no luck. I went into the market and played video poker hoping to see her passing by or maybe coming into the store. I drove the streets, then walked around with no luck. At least I did well on the machines in the store. If you happen to get any more info, please share.

Thanks
    Most definitely I will be sharing, only problem is that these girls never seem to have a phone anymore! After reading a prior report on here I frequent this area looking for Vanessa, I could have sworn I saw her once on a stroll but on the turn back she was gone also there is a hot blonde that I have seen only once. Will let you all know if I find a gem with a phone.
  7. Holomakke

You can find Las Vegas street prostitution map from this site with street addresses:
    http://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Las_Vegas

There is also links to other cities in U.S. and Canada.

Posted 5 months ago | #Reply

You must log in to post.