[sticky]

Streetwalker Reports

(550 posts) (72 voices)
  1. Member #3987

Speaking of attention

Originally Posted by Packerbacker  [View Original Post]
    My god tell me these people I saw today wasn't any of you guys. 1 Was a Silver Saturn by the Jimmy Williams. Dude was squeeling tires and honking his horn at a chick who was just out for a walk. Waving his arms around and whistling. Then I see him pick up a strung out chick at the corner of 28th and the Stroll. Second dude was driving a Silver Minivan down by Market Street. This dude picked a chick up right in front of the police parked across the road from him. See it's people like these that get us attention that gets us all into trouble. Knock on wood I've only got caught once and got away because we both didn't have record and weren't in action yet. Do you guys see stufflikethis out strolling also?
    I agree that there are some incredibly dumb things done on the streets sometimes, I also am in the category of the mongers here who have missed out on an SW because I was careful. Rather be horny than busted. I am 51, have done this since my early 20s and have only been ticketed once, and pulled over a total of 4 or 5 times. Not bad for nearly 30 years, I think. Of the times I have been pulled over, every instance except one was because I listened to the SW rather than my own common sense and instinct. The one time it wasn't an SW's fault was simply a random stop because I was a lone guy at 0200 in a known area: I told the cop yes, I had been looking for a girl, and he said "go home" and let me go.

That said, I would have to say I am glad I do not drive a silver Saturn or a silver minivan. LEOs read these forums too, and some monger who is not stupid, but just happens to own a silver Saturn, may now be taking a risk just driving down the stroll. It's kind of a pet peeve of mine on these forums. Whenever I write a report, I never even mention what type of vehicle I am in, much less the color. Of course, if you just report "she got in my car" then you're probably safe with that. But I have seen poster's talking about their vans, which are certainly less common and therefore an easier target if LEO reads about a monger using a van. I even read one report from another city where the monger mentioned he was in a Jeep. This may be a little thing, I know, but if you put the type of vehicle and it's color together in a report, that narrows the field down a lot for LEO.

On the bright side, now I may follow silver minivans and Saturns around, hoping LEO may be looking at them more than me, haha.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  2. Michboaterii
    Inactive

Brandy

Originally Posted by Loner 59  [View Original Post]
    I've been out less and less lately, first because of finances, and then because of the scarcity of kitty on the walk, much less good kitty. Had to work overnight last night, and took a detour home because of construction. Was so close to D, thought I would take one turn down the strip to see what I could see.

About 3 or 4 blocks south of McD's, a white girl with strawberry blond hair, and a nice tank top nicely filled out, walking north. She looked pretty good, and that plus all of the items she was carrying, made me question whether she was what I was looking for. Didn't want to embarrass both of us by assuming she was working, so I circled the block to try to come up as she was at a cross street, and catch her eye. Not fast enough, she got ahead of me. She was still a block away from McD's, so I pulled in the lot and around to the side street. Still not fast enough, but I saw her cut into the parking lot at McD, so as I pulled onto D heading north, I checked it out, and sure enough she was heading for the back building at JW, which was enough for me to decide she could be had.

I pulled into JWs drive and headed back. Risky, and I hate doing it, but did I mention she looked pretty good? She was almost to the building by the time I got there, and as I made the corner I saw she was talking to a brunette as she passed by. The blond (her name is Renee, I found out later) was paying me no attention, but the brunette zeroed right in on me. I no sooner had pulled into a spot when she was heading for my door. I let her in. Her: 'How are you? ' Me: 'Fine' Her: 'You want to do it in here? ' That fast. No cop check, nothing. I really didn't need a cop check, I was pretty sure about her for some reason, maybe years of knowing these girls. I said 'You have a room here? ' Yes, but she was sharing it with her "brother". I was 99. 99999% certain this "brother" was not related at all. She was going on about how he didn't mind, he was cool. OR we could do it in the bathroom. So I guess the 'he's cool' bit meant he didn't mind if we did it right in front of him. Well, maybe he didn't mind, and she didn't mind, but I sure as HELL minded. She wasn't pushy about it, and I doubt she was trying anything slick; actually, within a few moments I realized she REALLY didn't like doing it parked. Neither do I, but I like parking WAY better than doing it in front of some strange guy in his motel room.

We headed to an out-of-the-way place I know (if I do park, I NEVER do it anywhere near the stroll, or in a residential area). I told her all I had was. 40, and she was cool. She went on about how she loves giving bjs, which led me to (correctly) assume that was all she was offering. I don't want to leave the wrong impression of her, I think if I had been more comfortable the full menu could have been had for the same amount, but I really don't like getting into that situation in public. So I had an expensive BJ, although she was well worth it. She probably went at it for a good 20 minutes, which is a long time for that, and she never complained once. In fact, the longer it went, the more turned on she seemed to get. Which is what made it worth the price, because her skills, although not lacking, were certainly not the best I ever had. She was good, really good, but not the best I've had, even on the street.

Another thing that made it a really good BJ, that I forgot to mention. She is SMOKING hot! Long, dark brown hair, sexy dark brown eyes, and an absolutely gorgeous and friendly smile. No missing teeth, no crack or meth stains. Some mongers here talk about "street 10s" as opposed to "real life" 10s. She may not be a "real life" 10, and I didn't see all of her body, but she would be at least an 8. 5 to 9, and on the street, I would say a 10. 5 to 11. You just don't see girls like this on the street.

Her story (you can decide whether you believe it, I think I believe most of it) : she has not been doing this very long (she ducked down in the seat the second we started to back out of the parking spot at JW because she didn't want anyone seeing her. Not just the cops, but anyone she might know). She says she is a teacher (or was, I'm unsure which she meant). She is 34, and does not look it at all. I thought at first she was mid-20s, when she said 34, I still didn't think she looked any older than 28 or 29. She has two kids (both daughters, I think).9 and 16, that she "lost" a few months ago because she started doing crack. Like I said, I believe most of her story, and it was pretty obvious she has not been doing this very long. I mean, obviously more than just a day or two, but certainly not for years. Maybe a few months, although she talked as though it may only be weeks. Who knows.

She is a genuinely nice girl, and I know that if she stays at this very long (and chances are that she will, although she says she does not want to) she will become less nice. I do know some very nice girls who have been in the life for years, but they always get that edgy and jaded feel at some point. I really hate that. I sincerely hope she gets back into her "real" life, because she just seems that nice that I feel a little bad for her, especially when she told me about losing her girls. But I don't feel so bad that I don't want to follow through at some point for a more "full" experience with her.

Didn't get to see all of her body, at some point in the BJ my hand made it's way under her shirt, and her breasts, although small, felt pretty nice. Didn't get to see them, and they felt great, but soft enough that I don't know if they sag or not. I hope not. I did see a few stretch marks at her hips, but nothing bad at all. She has an all-over tan. I know because I told her to show me her kitty, and she shucked her jeans and panties down. She was shaved, but there was just a little stubble starting up. I feel like such a perv for saying this, but her kitty has that "young" look that I like. You know, just a slit with the clit barely peeking out. I'm not into young girls, but for some reason that look is so hot to me. It just looks so much sexier to me than big flappy, floppy lips all over the place. And it makes it look tighter, too. I licked on her for a couple minutes, but even though she was getting into it (and getting wet) she was just too nervous about cops to really get into it.

She has no phone, but she promised to call me if she changed rooms or motels. She definitely wants a repeat, and I'm saving my green stamps to get her back to my place. It was pretty clear she wanted to f as much as I did, but neither of us wanted to do it there.

Sr members pm me if you're interested, but my location reference is too vague. Have her room number, too, but that is subject to change from day to day, obviously. Hell, I hope she gets a phone. Soon. I really want to find out if the enthusiasm she showed with her mouth translates to other parts of her anatomy. Oh, and before I forget, I know some of you (Sparty) like ball-lickers. She definitely is. Like I said, her technique falls a little short, but her enthusiasm more than makes up for that. Plus, the more she worked, the more enthusiastic she got.

BTW, if you didn't get it from the title, her name is Brandy.
    I caught up with Brandy in the McDee's pl. She gave me the exact same story, to the detail, so I think she is legit. BBBJCIM for. 3. I too would give her a 8 or 9 on SW scale. Would be a 10 if the crack wasn't getting her.
  3. CruiserinGR
    Inactive

Brandy

Anyone have digits, pics, best time to catch her? I am thinking I want to visit before things go bad.
  4. Dongr
    Inactive

Brandy

Originally Posted by CruiserinGR  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have digits, pics, best time to catch her? I am thinking I want to visit before things go bad.
    I am in town for a couple of weeks and would like Brandys number or any other SW that would be recommended.

On another note the guy on Hogan (Gordon) passed away recently. I tried calling and his phone has been disconnected. I found out from a couple of SW that I know. It was a good place to occasionally meet or bring a girl to. He would on charge you. 10 to use a room and you felt very safe.

Don now in Florida
  5. Underdog1495

There used to be a guy I'd rent a room from, can't remember his name but he was an ex cop and shot in the line of duty and paralized and in a bed, all the rooms were upstairs in his place, he lived just off Wealthy east of South Division but down far enough it wasn't a bad part of town. He was a cool ol guy, did alot of girls up there, usually there were others there as well as there were 3 or 4 rooms, so there was some bedroom jumping going on, LMFAO
  6. Crod6969
    Inactive

Gordon

Is this the guy the girls called the colonel? Been there a couple of times. Seemed like a cool dude and you're right, always felt safe.

Originally Posted by Dongr  [View Original Post]
    I am in town for a couple of weeks and would like Brandys number or any other SW that would be recommended.

On another note the guy on Hogan (Gordon) passed away recently. I tried calling and his phone has been disconnected. I found out from a couple of SW that I know. It was a good place to occasionally meet or bring a girl to. He would on charge you. 10 to use a room and you felt very safe.

Don now in Florida
  7. Gordo68
    Inactive

Brandy or Brandee?

I was perusing a mugshot website for Michigan and I saw a Brandee on there that got picked up for something yesterday. Try Nyp on the KCJ site to see who I am speaking of. I was just wondering if this is the Brandy everyone is raving about? Also check out Orcutt and Flotka, any info would be appreciated as I am getting some free time in August to play.
  8. Grmojo
    Inactive

The Colonel

Originally Posted by Crod6969  [View Original Post]
    Is this the guy the girls called the colonel? Been there a couple of times. Seemed like a cool dude and you're right, always felt safe.
    I believe so. Angel told me that he passed away about a month ago.
  9. Grmojo
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Gordo68  [View Original Post]
    I was perusing a mugshot website for Michigan and I saw a Brandee on there that got picked up for something yesterday. Try Nyp on the KCJ site to see who I am speaking of. I was just wondering if this is the Brandy everyone is raving about? Also check out Orcutt and Flotka, any info would be appreciated as I am getting some free time in August to play.
    I'd be interested in digits for either Nyp or Orcutt.

I'd steer clear of Flotka, considering that I think I met her at a party, years ago. Some extreme drama surrounded her.
  10. CruiserinGR
    Inactive

Flotka, Brandy

This from last month must be Flotka.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Fema...ial-24/5903726

She might be a drama problem but I would give her a ride and ignore it.

What happened to Brandy? Someone poker her in the eye? Looks like she may already be over ripe. Bummer to, I was liking the idea. Something about the teacher story, hehehe.
  11. CruiserinGR
    Inactive

Flotka, Brandy

This from last month must be Flotka.

http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Fema...ial-24/5903726

She might be a drama problem but I would give her a ride and ignore it.

What happened to Brandy? Someone poker her in the eye? Looks like she may already be over ripe. Bummer to, I was liking the idea. Something about the teacher story, hehehe. Has anyone seen her back on the street?
  12. CruiserinGR
    Inactive

Flotka, Brandy, North

This must be Flotka; http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Fema...ial-24/5903726, drama or no I would give it a shot.

What happened to Brandy? Somone poke her in the eye? Stroke? I was hoping for a dream before she got over-ripe. Something about the whole teacher gone wrong story sounds fun.

Anyone have any good contacts in the Baldwin area? I am up there alot and wouldn't mind having a go to.
  13. CruiserinGR
    Inactive

Flotka, Brandy, North

Man, I tried posting this 3 times and it kept messing up on me. I was about to give it up.

This looks like Flotka to me; http://grandrapids.backpage.com/Fema...4/5903726drama Or not I think I might give her a ride. I can always ignore.

Anyone know what happened to Brandy after release? And whats up with her eye? Someone take a poke at her or is that the drugs kicking in? I was hoping to test the water before she got over-ripe but it looks like I may have missed out? Something about the whole teacher gone wrong thing just sounds fun!

Anyone know of any fun to be had around the Baldwin area? I am up there quite a bit and I would love to find some local talent.
  14. Member #3987

Brandee

Yes, that is the Brandee I posted about, just didn't know how she spelled her name. Her face looks a little rough in that shot, she is going to go downhill fast. She called about a week ago and left a message that she got kicked out of the place she was staying in@JW. Said "I need some help baby". She either meant money or a place to stay, and I wasn't going for either one. I never called her back, she called back later (this was the 4th of July weekend) and sounded all nice and normal and happy, told me she hoped I was doing okay and call her when I got a chance (I had let her call go to voicemail again). She called a few other times but I always let it go to voicemail and she left no more messages. I felt a little bad, because I really think she used to be quite a nice girl, and think she could be again if she straightened out, but I just don't have the patience or energy to get involved in a situation like that anymore. I used to get involved with a girl or two on the streets that seemed nice, but in the end the drugs always win out. Really sucks, because I really do feel very bad for these girls at some point. Oh well.

KCJ site says she is released now, but I am sure the number she called me from is not her number, and I don't really want to call it back to find out.

But I have to second your motion on info for Orcutt and Flotka. Orcutt looks yummy, is only 21, and obviously in the life as she has been arrested twice in the last couple weeks. She is out now also, as is Flotka. Flotka looks familiar to me, she may be a more heavyset girl I saw late last fall. She was a hot car f, and was quite fun. Fun enough that I regret not getting her someplace with more room to maneuver. She seemed more like a party girl than a regular street girl. She had me drop her at a local club after the date so she could have some fun. Not totally sure she is the same girl, but she looks very familiar and that is the only girl I can think of that she might be.
  15. CruiserinGR
    Inactive

Brandee

Any idea where she is staying now?
  16. Grjack72
    Inactive

Took a stroll last week. Not a lot going on-just a few of the usuals who I wouldn't touch if they paid me. Decided to give a shout to Angel. Met her at her place, and had a great time. She mentioned that she might be moving a few blocks away soon.

I also heard from a friend who has a family member in LE in GR. Said that last weekend they did a sting on the area again. Keep safe out there mongers.
  17. Crod6969
    Inactive

Flotka

If KCJ stats are correct, Flotka is a spinner. She looks like she might be worth dealing with the drama at least for one pop.

Yes, that is the Brandee I posted about, just didn't know how she spelled her name. Her face looks a little rough in that shot, she is going to go downhill fast. She called about a week ago and left a message that she got kicked out of the place she was staying in@JW. Said "I need some help baby". She either meant money or a place to stay, and I wasn't going for either one. I never called her back, she called back later (this was the 4th of July weekend) and sounded all nice and normal and happy, told me she hoped I was doing okay and call her when I got a chance (I had let her call go to voicemail again). She called a few other times but I always let it go to voicemail and she left no more messages. I felt a little bad, because I really think she used to be quite a nice girl, and think she could be again if she straightened out, but I just don't have the patience or energy to get involved in a situation like that anymore. I used to get involved with a girl or two on the streets that seemed nice, but in the end the drugs always win out. Really sucks, because I really do feel very bad for these girls at some point. Oh well.

KCJ site says she is released now, but I am sure the number she called me from is not her number, and I don't really want to call it back to find out.

But I have to second your motion on info for Orcutt and Flotka. Orcutt looks yummy, is only 21, and obviously in the life as she has been arrested twice in the last couple weeks. She is out now also, as is Flotka. Flotka looks familiar to me, she may be a more heavyset girl I saw late last fall. She was a hot car f, and was quite fun. Fun enough that I regret not getting her someplace with more room to maneuver. She seemed more like a party girl than a regular street girl. She had me drop her at a local club after the date so she could have some fun. Not totally sure she is the same girl, but she looks very familiar and that is the only girl I can think of that she might be.
  18. Crod6969
    Inactive

Flotka

Sorry if this is a repeat post but the site didn't show my last post.

If KCJ stats are correct, Flotka is a spinner. Might be worth any drama she has, at least for one pop.

19. Grmojo
    Inactive

Flotka

I just received confirmation that Flotka was indeed the girl who I met at a party, a few years ago. A while back, her boyfriend at the time was robbing her "clients". I think it was armed robbery. I'll steer clear, even when she's released. She was banned from another board. She used to post on BP.
  20. Grmojo
    Inactive

More intel

Got word from one of the girls I see that Flotka is on crack AND heroine. The two girls' boyfriends got to talking and that's how the info got out. Flotka's boyfriend also deals in drugs.

Orcutt is on crack, is thin to the point of frailty and runs her mouth about her clients. She's not exactly a model of discretion. She has a drug-dealing pimp.

My source didn't have anything on Brandee.
  21. CruiserinGR
    Inactive

Sorry.

About the quadruple posts, LOL. My aircard was doing funny things and I didn't think any of them went through. I will try and delete.
  22. RoadWarrior615
    Inactive

Report deleted by Admin

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
  23. Stanley Theman

Flotka

Originally Posted by Grmojo  [View Original Post]
    Got word from one of the girls I see that Flotka is on crack AND heroine. The two girls' boyfriends got to talking and that's how the info got out. Flotka's boyfriend also deals in drugs.

Orcutt is on crack, is thin to the point of frailty and runs her mouth about her clients. She's not exactly a model of discretion. She has a drug-dealing pimp.

My source didn't have anything on Brandee.
    I've had good look with Flotka. She has been a regular of mine for some time. She is hard to get a hold of, but when I do, we have lots of fun. I have never heard of any other issues with her. I saw her sister before her for a while. She was fun too.

This is just my experience with her. Maybe I'm the lucky one!
  24. CruiserinGR
    Inactive

Brandee

Any sightings?
  25. Dongr
    Inactive

Brandee

Originally Posted by CruiserinGR  [View Original Post]
    Any sightings?
    Seen at jimmy williams yesterday great GFE
  26. Jeff Mcthrustr

R. I. P. Colonel

I just recently found out that "The Colonel" died! He may not have always had the best looking girls hanging out at his place, but if you were looking for action you would likely find it there. Hell, every now and then there'd be an absolute hotty there to make things worthwhile. With no real action on the streets and no crotchety old guys providing rooms, this city is really starting to suck.
  27. Grmojo
    Inactive

Just a thought.

Originally Posted by Jeff Mcthrustr  [View Original Post]
    I just recently found out that "The Colonel" died! He may not have always had the best looking girls hanging out at his place, but if you were looking for action you would likely find it there. Hell, every now and then there'd be an absolute hotty there to make things worthwhile. With no real action on the streets and no crotchety old guys providing rooms, this city is really starting to suck.
    Maybe, someone reading this will see some income opportunity and be the new "Colonel". It's a risky job, but if someone's on disability like the Colonel was, the cops can't get blood out of a turnip.
  28. Grmojo
    Inactive

We've been mising out.

Look at Stegenga on the KCJ look-up. Damn!
  29. Gordo68
    Inactive

I know!

Originally Posted by Grmojo  [View Original Post]
    Look at Stegenga on the KCJ look-up. Damn!
    What a pretty little thing, huh? I wonder if she is SW or if she is an escort that just got caught in a stupid sting.
  30. CruiserinGR
    Inactive

Nice

Going to have to look her up on the 5th of August huh?

Anyone got any info / digits on Brandee?

What a pretty little thing, huh? I wonder if she is SW or if she is an escort that just got caught in a stupid sting.

You must log in to post.