Streetwalker Reports

(1362 posts) (70 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. Duuz200
    Inactive

Pickup truck girl

Originally Posted by Harmonic
    The one by the pickup truck is the one that I wanted to shag.
    No luck making contact. I did not get the look, perhaps she was not a working girl.
    Thanks for posting the great photos.
    She must have been jones-ing when I saw her, because she was waving or making eyes at everyone, almost too enthusiast!

Better luck next time.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  2. Duuz200
    Inactive

Pickup truck girl

Originally Posted by Harmonic
    The one by the pickup truck is the one that I wanted to shag.
    No luck making contact. I did not get the look, perhaps she was not a working girl.
    Thanks for posting the great photos.
    She must have been jones-ing when I saw her, because she was waving or making eyes at everyone, almost too enthusiast!

Better luck next time.
  3. Backrub
    Inactive

Passing through the east side

Friday night about 8 pm, just after dark, I drove through Franklin. Not much to be had, in fact, nothing. I think I saw the older blonde shopping at the drive-thr store in the middle of the east side.

I even drove Dort highway and saw nothing for the hour I was out.
  4. Backrub
    Inactive

Passing through the east side

Friday night about 8 pm, just after dark, I drove through Franklin. Not much to be had, in fact, nothing. I think I saw the older blonde shopping at the drive-thr store in the middle of the east side.

I even drove Dort highway and saw nothing for the hour I was out.
  5. Hot 666

Last wednesday

Cruising through Franklin and found Amber again. While looking for a spot to park we drove down Franklin where 4 BSW & 1 wsw were hanging out. I said hey there is your competition, which she did not seem to think was funny(or true I guess!! LOL). After a while of bbbj without any success (no DT) we went for some doggie with a finish on her back, adding a decoration to that tat she has there. We spotted LE just as we were finishing the fun. When I took her back all the girls were gone. I guess the LE must have scared them all off.

It seems that the LE may be using this and other sites to target certain areas??
  6. Hot_666
    Inactive

Last wednesday

Cruising through Franklin and found Amber again. While looking for a spot to park we drove down Franklin where 4 BSW & 1 wsw were hanging out. I said hey there is your competition, which she did not seem to think was funny(or true I guess!! LOL). After a while of bbbj without any success (no DT) we went for some doggie with a finish on her back, adding a decoration to that tat she has there. We spotted LE just as we were finishing the fun. When I took her back all the girls were gone. I guess the LE must have scared them all off.

It seems that the LE may be using this and other sites to target certain areas??
  7. Hot 666

Last wednesday

8. C Plumb

Amber

I wished I could see amber. Does anybody have a pic of amber to share.

Has anybody dated the BSW in the pics. She don't look to bad. It was really slow on the east side this weekend I wonder why.
  9. C_Plumb
    Inactive

Amber

Has anybody dated the BSW in the pics. She don't look to bad. It was really slow on the east side this weekend I wonder why.
  10. C Plumb

Amber

11. Duuz200
    Inactive

Amber ... 5th pic

Originally Posted by C Plumb
    I believe Amber is the 5th pic I posted.

This was relayed by another member though.

I have no personal knowledge
  12. Duuz200
    Inactive

Amber ... 5th pic

I believe Amber is the 5th pic I posted.

This was relayed by another member though.

I have no personal knowledge
  13. C Plumb

Amber...

Hey thanks for the response Duzz. She looks sweet. Hoping to run into her

Soon. Does anybody know where she usually hangs out or what times?
  14. C_Plumb
    Inactive

Amber...

15. C Plumb

Amber...

16. Hot 666

Christine

Was in Flint yesterday and ran around the infamous loop. Seen two wsw who looked like the pimp was about 20 feet behind. Dudes give em some room!! (I went the other way!!!) Came across a cute blond with glasses about 25ish. Wasn't sure if she was working or hanging out at the party store so I got in closer and we went for a ride. I dreamed that she said it was all about what I wanted..... well I only thought .20 and went with the bbbjdtcim. Spit by her choice!! Got a little finger action and may try the other items on the menu next time. Was enjoyable but not the best I have had. She was a trooper and took the whole delivery though!
  17. Hot_666
    Inactive

Christine

Was in Flint yesterday and ran around the infamous loop. Seen two wsw who looked like the pimp was about 20 feet behind. Dudes give em some room!! (I went the other way!!!) Came across a cute blond with glasses about 25ish. Wasn't sure if she was working or hanging out at the party store so I got in closer and we went for a ride. I dreamed that she said it was all about what I wanted..... well I only thought .20 and went with the bbbjdtcim. Spit by her choice!! Got a little finger action and may try the other items on the menu next time. Was enjoyable but not the best I have had. She was a trooper and took the whole delivery though!
  18. Hot 666

Christine

19. Hot 666

Two Ambers

Hey there are two Ambers, one a wild thing, the other is not. Franklins the spot for the not wild in the pic I believe.
  20. Mister Slate

Saginaw by cloud 9

Spoke to a redhead wsw going into the 12th street party store across from cloud 9. She asked if I wanted to get my dick sucked good which I take to be one of those subtle signals she is available. I told her not right now but I'm interested. She wasn't bad looking.

I've seen her again hanging out with a black guy at the vacant auto place across the street.
  21. Hot_666
    Inactive

Two Ambers

Hey there are two Ambers, one a wild thing, the other is not. Franklins the spot for the not wild in the pic I believe.
  22. Hot 666

Two Ambers

23. Mister_Slate
    Inactive

Saginaw by cloud 9

Spoke to a redhead wsw going into the 12th street party store across from cloud 9. She asked if I wanted to get my dick sucked good which I take to be one of those subtle signals she is available. I told her not right now but I'm interested. She wasn't bad looking.

I've seen her again hanging out with a black guy at the vacant auto place across the street.
  24. Mister Slate

Saginaw by cloud 9

25. Aaaaaaaaabbbbb
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Duuz200
    I was in Flint on business, from 2-4PM. Drove through the east side and took a couple of pics. First 2 are "Jenna". The rest were on the various east-side side streets.

The quality of girls was not too good today, IMHO. Although, I would have liked to have gotten a look of the face on that last one, only because there were several guys after her, and one guy picked her up before I could see her better.
    These pictures are kind of creepy. Just a warning, picked up a hot blond about 24 a couple months ago. Seemed very clean and I actually beleived her that she was just doing this to pay a bill. Got one hell of a BBBJ. Long story short now I have to explain to my wife why I have Chlamydia. This is only the second time I did this and probably the last. Now some of you will probably doubt I got it from this but the symptoms started one week later and looking it up you can get it from oral. You all are playing with fire.
  26. John Wise

My Day In Flint

Well reading all the reports on Flint I decided to make a day of it. Got into town (only 45 to 55 minutes North of the Triangle in Detroit) and started on the Strip (Dort) right away I saw 2 or 3 SW (fat & old) not my type, but on we go. I headed to the Loop (Franklin, Leath, Lewis, Davison, and all streets in between) saw nothing worthwhile, ran over to Saginaw still saw nothing worthwhile. Did a little more recon and found some notel's, just in case. Ran the Strip and the Loop for two hours and saw nothing worthwhile, on my last pass of the Loop I saw Amber WSW, early 20's, nice looking face, blond, thin, nice rack for a thin girl, glasses, when she showed me her fun bags (for the LEO check) I saw a lot of stretch marks and the rack was very saggy, quoted .2 for BJ and .35 for FS, I told her I wanted FS at the notel for a good 30 minutes and I would even tip, she told me she did not have a lot of time so I asked for her number and told her I would call her back, then dropped her of by her house.

Ran back over to Dort and checked out the Deja Vu (see strip club report) to kill some time and stretch my legs. Back to the hunt, started on dort saw nothing, ran over to the Loop still nothing worthwhile. So I gave Amber a call, she raised her rates 3 times on the phone and the whole time I was talking to her she is talking to someone else (like she was getting instructions) so FS goes from .35 to .65 so I passed, 10 minutes later she calls back and tells me .45 is OK but she needs half the $ up front, told her no problem when we get to the room I will give you the hole .45, she says she needs to get half the $ upfront and run it back into the house before she leaves (no F-in way) it just felt like she was trying to rip me off. This SW was just to hard to deal with compared to what I am used to.

By the end of the day I spent 4 hrs hunting, 2 hrs at the Vu, put over 200 miles on my car, 100 of them hunting miles and struck out. If any member has any info they can pass on to make my hunt a little easier please let me know. I did see about 20 SW in the 4 hours, but if I am driving that far then I want to bag a gem or two.

And just for the record the day was not a total loss, I had a good time at the Vu and ran threw pontiac still saw nothing, jumped back on 75 to John R and gave one of my regulars a call for a great BJ.

Safe hunting.

J.W.
  27. Aaaaaaaaabbbbb
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Duuz200
    I was in Flint on business, from 2-4PM. Drove through the east side and took a couple of pics. First 2 are "Jenna". The rest were on the various east-side side streets.

The quality of girls was not too good today, IMHO. Although, I would have liked to have gotten a look of the face on that last one, only because there were several guys after her, and one guy picked her up before I could see her better.
    These pictures are kind of creepy. Just a warning, picked up a hot blond about 24 a couple months ago. Seemed very clean and I actually beleived her that she was just doing this to pay a bill. Got one hell of a BBBJ. Long story short now I have to explain to my wife why I have Chlamydia. This is only the second time I did this and probably the last. Now some of you will probably doubt I got it from this but the symptoms started one week later and looking it up you can get it from oral. You all are playing with fire.
  28. John_Wise
    Inactive

My Day In Flint

Well reading all the reports on Flint I decided to make a day of it. Got into town (only 45 to 55 minutes North of the Triangle in Detroit) and started on the Strip (Dort) right away I saw 2 or 3 SW (fat & old) not my type, but on we go. I headed to the Loop (Franklin, Leath, Lewis, Davison, and all streets in between) saw nothing worthwhile, ran over to Saginaw still saw nothing worthwhile. Did a little more recon and found some notel's, just in case. Ran the Strip and the Loop for two hours and saw nothing worthwhile, on my last pass of the Loop I saw Amber WSW, early 20's, nice looking face, blond, thin, nice rack for a thin girl, glasses, when she showed me her fun bags (for the LEO check) I saw a lot of stretch marks and the rack was very saggy, quoted .2 for BJ and .35 for FS, I told her I wanted FS at the notel for a good 30 minutes and I would even tip, she told me she did not have a lot of time so I asked for her number and told her I would call her back, then dropped her of by her house.

Ran back over to Dort and checked out the Deja Vu (see strip club report) to kill some time and stretch my legs. Back to the hunt, started on dort saw nothing, ran over to the Loop still nothing worthwhile. So I gave Amber a call, she raised her rates 3 times on the phone and the whole time I was talking to her she is talking to someone else (like she was getting instructions) so FS goes from .35 to .65 so I passed, 10 minutes later she calls back and tells me .45 is OK but she needs half the $ up front, told her no problem when we get to the room I will give you the hole .45, she says she needs to get half the $ upfront and run it back into the house before she leaves (no F-in way) it just felt like she was trying to rip me off. This SW was just to hard to deal with compared to what I am used to.

By the end of the day I spent 4 hrs hunting, 2 hrs at the Vu, put over 200 miles on my car, 100 of them hunting miles and struck out. If any member has any info they can pass on to make my hunt a little easier please let me know. I did see about 20 SW in the 4 hours, but if I am driving that far then I want to bag a gem or two.

And just for the record the day was not a total loss, I had a good time at the Vu and ran threw pontiac still saw nothing, jumped back on 75 to John R and gave one of my regulars a call for a great BJ.

Safe hunting.

J.W.
  29. John Wise

My Day In Flint

Safe hunting.

J.W.
  30. Mister Slate

Good report

Originally Posted by John Wise

Safe hunting.

J.W.
    There is something called the "file drawer effect" where researchers tend to only publish work that gets positive results and toss the negative results in the file drawer. I think that happens with monger reports. I drive through the classic areas in flint quite often and have mostly similar experience to you but
    never report it. Pontiac is definitely slower than flint.

You must log in to post.