[sticky]

Sosua Reports

(4209 posts) (377 voices)
  • Started 3 years ago by admin
  • Latest reply from soundsgood42
  1. Frannie
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Mr Gogo
    LMAO. Frannie you have braids? Please don't come unbraided. You don't have a huge rope chain with pimp medallion also? LMAO. About now this forum could use some humor.

I don't think you are a racist, just very educated and opinonated. But you have to be smart enough not to wade into racial topics unless you want to be questioned.
    No I don't mind being questioned at all. Anyway my household consists of me. 1 black woman. 1 Mexican woman. 1 black child, a puppy. 2 cats (1 black).1 rabbit (white) , and 3 fish (gold). More than 50% of my coworkers are African American, (but as far as I know, none of them are mongers).

I just asked a question about why there are a lot of African American mongers in Sosua.

I explained how I first got involved in mongering and how I eventually reached a stage in life where I paid for sex in spite of social stigma against same, and I mentioned confidentiality issues.

I wondered if paying for sex was more acceptable among African Americans, since those I have met in Sosua were often traveling in pair or in groups, which would mean that there were people in their home communities who knew about their mongering. I wondered if some African Americans might have gotten into mongering via military service. This is often the case with Caucasians, some of whom of my age like to reminisce about the girls in Vietnam. (Also note that the whole tourist sex industry in Thailand developed because of the Vietnam War.)

Answers I have got include:

1. There are not many African American mongers in Sosua.

2. African American communities profoundly disparage mongering.

3. A Ph. D can tell family and friends that he mongers, but this does not affect him professionally. (Interesting to me, because if anyone in my job knew about my mongering, my position with the agency would probably be untenable.)

4. Military experience is not usually a precursor to mongering.

5. African American mongers travel to Sosua from all over the Eastern US.

5. Caucasian mongers don't know about Sosua.

No one has offered any explanation as to WHY there are a lot of African American mongers in Sosua, many of them younger. How do they find out about Sosua? What enables them to overcome the taboo against prostitution within the AA community? What about the risks of exposure for people who are in professions that would frown on mongering activity?

Not that it is any big deal, but it makes for an interesting discussion.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  2. Mr_Gogo
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Frannie
    No I don't mind being questioned at all. Anyway my household consists of me. 1 black woman. 1 Mexican woman. 1 black child, a puppy. 2 cats (1 black).1 rabbit (white) , and 3 fish (gold). More than 50% of my coworkers are African American, (but as far as I know, none of them are mongers).

I just asked a question about why there are a lot of African American mongers in Sosua.

I explained how I first got involved in mongering and how I eventually reached a stage in life where I paid for sex in spite of social stigma against same, and I mentioned confidentiality issues.

I wondered if paying for sex was more acceptable among African Americans, since those I have met in Sosua were often traveling in pair or in groups, which would mean that there were people in their home communities who knew about their mongering. I wondered if some African Americans might have gotten into mongering via military service. This is often the case with Caucasians, some of whom of my age like to reminisce about the girls in Vietnam. (Also note that the whole tourist sex industry in Thailand developed because of the Vietnam War.)

3. A Ph. D can tell family and friends that he mongers, but this does not affect him professionally. (Interesting to me, because if anyone in my job knew about my mongering, my position with the agency would probably be untenable.)

No one has offered any explanation as to WHY there are a lot of African American mongers in Sosua, many of them younger. How do they find out about Sosua? What enables them to overcome the taboo against prostitution within the AA community? What about the risks of exposure for people who are in professions that would frown on mongering activity?

As long as it is an interesting discussion I can deal with it and assist your curiosity, but on a racial confrontation level I don't care to indulge (its negative energy). One thing I can agree with you on is my personal military experience started my mongering experience. After being at sea for three months then hitting Olongopo Philippines with saved up cash, buying pussy was on the agenda. Basically it was the same with every port. But there was a difference. Most women would fuck us for free to lock into marrying a military man. But others understood it was money until then next ship came in.

An older player once told me"you arent a real man until you learn how to buy pussy". It took years to understand this. Sure to some people working a job and paying bills and being responsible is what a real man is about. But dealing with a woman on the most primative level for something you want, and negotiating a fair settlement for your sexual gratifacation is man basics 101. Some so called men "take it", some smooth talk to get it, but it takes a real man to negotiate her"worth" for you sexually.

One of my boys that I work with decided to try and shine at a company picnic. He also happened to be AA and 80% of the people at the picnic were also. He said publicly that" I go to the Dominican Republic to buy poor pussy" which pissed me off. Well before I could catch myself I said" You haven't fucked your wife in six months, maybe you need that trip". Needless to say, both of our secrets were out and his wife is pissed at both of us. But thats cool because none of the "sistas" don't like my Thai girlfriend anyway. My point is that the stigma in the black community about foreign women, I don't give a fuck about.

Being raised in DC with a strong family background, interracial dating was not acceptable. And being a true Mommas boy I fed into this taboo for the first 35 years of my life. But now I'm to old (40ish) to give a fuck. Its about what I want to be happy. And to me being happy is traveling to a foreign country, enjoying their customs, drinking their liquor and along the way getting my dick wet.
  3. OldKool
    Inactive

Senior Insight

As an African Amererican I fine the DR women to be very attractive. They are mixed with many ehnic groups and are incredible beautiful. Many white guys are not into dark women.

It is my experience that white Americans are not comfortable when they are in the minority. When blacks move in prodominantly white neigborhoods in the US they move. Of course this is a generalization. For us brothers DR women are a God send. They have great attitudes and will screw your brains out. Our home girls can be very hard to get along with. So the DR women provide everything we want and for a great price. It is also a matter of taste. Whites guys often preferr white women. The DR is not the place for them. No big deal! DR women seem to like African american men. They know we think they are beautiful and we have money. A great combination! The women experience with gringos is different I think. I think as a black man I relate better to DR women. (my thoughts) I have had conservations with DR women on the subject. It is much easier for me to pull off the GF thing with a DR chica then a gringo. DR chicas think that a relationship with Black American can happen not so much with a gringo. Just my insight from many years of watching.

Originally Posted by Sovereign
    That is an interesting observation that I don't see many Caucasian A mericans in the DR. I would be curious as to why that is. Given that on any given trip you may see a lot of Black men around Sosua doesn't neccessarily mean that a lot of Black men go. It could be a sampling Issue or merely a popular weekend like superbowl that attracted a large number that time). I would like to hear from any members that spend long periods of time their at a given time or even have lived there. It could just be that a few Black men are going over and over again (I met a Black guy that goes back every other month).
  4. Jaosousa
    Inactive

Tiger Woods, Lamar Odom, Seal, Kobe Bryant, what color women do these guys like? I think you are way over generalizing. Plenty of Dominican chicas have relationships with guys from Italy, Spain, Canada and guys from other countries who are white. It is matter of personal taste. My father and I had vastly different tastes in women.

Originally Posted by OldKool
    As an African Amererican I fine the DR women to be very attractive. They are mixed with many ehnic groups and are incredible beautiful. Many white guys are not into dark women.

It is my experience that white Americans are not comfortable when they are in the minority. When blacks move in prodominantly white neigborhoods in the US they move. Of course this is a generalization. For us brothers DR women are a God send. They have great attitudes and will screw your brains out. Our home girls can be very hard to get along with. So the DR women provide everything we want and for a great price. It is also a matter of taste. Whites guys often preferr white women. The DR is not the place for them. No big deal! DR women seem to like African american men. They know we think they are beautiful and we have money. A great combination! The women experience with gringos is different I think. I think as a black man I relate better to DR women. (my thoughts) I have had conservations with DR women on the subject. It is much easier for me to pull off the GF thing with a DR chica then a gringo. DR chicas think that a relationship with Black American can happen not so much with a gringo. Just my insight from many years of watching.
  5. Riky_Rapido
    Inactive

Not quite the whole truth

I live here and am lily white. The people here do not see things as 'black and white', it's the thickness of the wallet. I love this country. It's color blind.
  6. Caribic_Monger
    Inactive

Dominican women care about money and not about color, simple as it is.
  7. Mr_Enternational
    Inactive

As Sovereign said there aren't a lot (relative because your "a lot" may be 10 and mine 100) of Black Americans in Sosua. But the ones that you see are younger because the older people are probably tied down with a wife and family so they do not have the resources and are not accustomed to traveling, especially internationally. As far as a taboo against prostitution, that exceeds racial lines. I think it's more of a cross gender taboo and has nothing to do with race. Men, no matter what race, do it, have always done it, and are going to continue to do it. But they don't want women to think they do it or approve of it. Just look at the politicians and preachers. They are always against it in public, yet always end getting caught up in some bullshit about it.

When I was 17 and in high school my dad knew that I was hanging with the pimps in our red light area. When I graduated from Navy boot camp me, my dad, my uncle, and my cousin went down to Tijuana. My dad told me if there was anything I liked it was on him. My dad has been to Rio and Thailand with me. My brother has been to Sosua and Thailand with me. My best friend and cousin have been to Rio and Sosua with me. These things can be freely discussed and are quite acceptable among all the male members in my family and peer group. But they would not dare be brought up with a female. As far as they are concerned we are just "hanging out" and not on binge sex trips with more hookers than you can shake a stick at.

From http://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/grants/182859.pdf, "While earlier studies estimated that 69% or more men had patronized prostitutes during their lives, recent methodologically sound research provides a very different picture. The National Health and Social Life Survey, conducted in 1992 using a nationally representative sample, found that only about 16% of men in the USA had ever visited a prostitute."

Actually I would agree with the 69% (if not more) of the earlier studies.

From the same report, "Though whites make up a majority of offenders in all three cities, minority offenders make up about 40% of offenders in San Francisco and Las Vegas. Ages of arrested clients ranged from 18 to 84 with a mean age of 38 and a median of 37."

This data would lead you to believe that there is no taboo solely on the male end of the spectrum. When males are alone or among other male friends Let the Games Begin, but when males are mixed with females it better be taboo or else. Think about a bachelor party. The code word "stripper" actually means what in guy language? Hooker! But it has to be watered down to stripper because we can't let the female better halves know we will have easy access to a hole that does not belong to them. We have to pretend that we will only look at titties. The same as strip clubs these days. Most of the girls at the clubs in my majority black city are available for FS for an extra $40.

As far as exposure for people who are professionals again it is the same thing. There is no problem if other guys know. Shit they are doing the same thing. But you can't let the females in on it.
  8. Mr_Gogo
    Inactive

Respectfully speaking but your statement shows you are not qualified to comment on race relations in the Dominican Republic. The only person living in the DR, and is color blind, is you.

Have you not noticed the Dominicans hatred of Haitians? Or the hidden racism between light skinned Dominicans and dark skinned Dominicans. Charles Pooter lives there and has his eyes open and knows.
  9. Sovereign
    Inactive

My 2 cents to answer your questions

You raise some interesting questions Frannie (maybe you are a sociologist after all LOL) and I'll give my 2 cents. But first a few questions of my own. Are there really a lot of AA mongers going to the DR? What does 'a lot' mean? On a typical night in Sosua, what percentage of total mongers to AA's make up? I just don't think that there are. Anyway.

Yes, I can tell family and close friends about my mongering trips but that is still a relatively small group of folks (I'm sure my mom is curious as to why I've been to the dr 4 times in the last year, but she won't ask and I certainly won't tell LOL). It would be professionally detrimental if my white female boss knew that I went, but the 3-4 male coworkers that I share the stories and pictures with get jealous. I'm judicious with the info, sharing it with people who really know me and thus won't confuse what I do with who I am (everyone that knows about my trips would still say that I am a good man with absolutely no hesitation). My female friends believe I will simply grow out of it and maybe they are right.

I don't think that the great majority of AA men know about mongering opportunities. I stumbled on Sosua by luck after overhearing a conversation in a bar about the beautiful women in the DR that were available. Before that I had been curious about mongering but lacked any real intel about how to go about it. Still not knowing where in the DR to go, I merely googled 'dr and prostitution' and Sosua popped up as a place 'infested' with hookers and my decision as to where to go was made for me. I drafted one of my friends into the inaugural trip and the rest is history. On our next trip in June, we have added two more newbies who after hearing our stories are eager to go. Maybe that's the black and white difference, we tend to share our stories more with our peers and encourage those who can to join us, thus the number of AA's grows and you see so many groups of AA's. . Word of mouth seems to be the best advertisement for the DR (that and the promise of all of the pu$$why that you can handle).

Another reason that the DR tends to appeal to AA's has to do with the rampant problems that exist in the romantic relationships between black men and women (I admit that that's a pretty big generalization, but a lot of brothas would agree). DR women are socialized in a way (embracing traditional female roles) that many black women are not and thus DR women are very attractive for more than just their looks. My boys become intrigued as much from my stories about how chicas treat and relate to me as they are from the butt nekkid pics.

10. Expat13
    Inactive

Hows Sosua for Easter

I have a couple of friends heading to Sosua for Easter. They are not members here so thought I would do the due dilligence. Its been awhile since I was there and I here things have chcnged due to the new female major.

Whats the girl scene like now? Where are the go to spots? The Do's and don't's? The going price?

Thye are trying to lock down accomodations and have a few choices. Whats Rocks trade winds condos like?

Thanks in advance!
  11. Mr_Gogo
    Inactive

Ny last comment was in response to RR comment that Dominicans are color blind.
  12. Frannie
    Inactive

One of my boys that I work with decided to try and shine at a company picnic. He also happened to be AA and 80% of the people at the picnic were also. He said publicly that" I go to the Dominican Republic to buy poor pussy" which pissed me off. Well before I could catch myself I said" You haven't fucked your wife in six months, maybe you need that trip". Needless to say, both of our secrets were out and his wife is pissed at both of us...
    That is exactly the reason why I have never told any of my male friends ANYTHING about mongering. You cannot be sure that they won't tell their wives, or some woman they are trying to impress.

If anyone ever asks me about prostitution in the DR, I will just say that prostitution is legal in almost every country other than the USA and that it is legal in the country where I was raised in Europe. I may also say that there are so many Dominican women looking for boyfriends or husbands that prostitution would be pointless for anyone who speaks Spanish.

Then I would leave it at that, because people who don't know anything about mongering don't know anything about mongering, and it is best to keep it that way and not to fuel their imaginations. Clearly your friend who had not had sex with his wife for 6 months felt jealous and insecure because he imagined you having sex with all kinds of babes.
  13. Rick_Rock
    Inactive

The Palace?

What ever happened to The Palace in Sosua? I know John had it up for sale in 2003 (last time I was there). Did someone buy it? Does it still exist? I'm just curious about what happened there. Anyone know?
  14. Rick_Rock
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Expat13
    I have a couple of friends heading to Sosua for Easter. They are not members here so thought I would do the due dilligence. Its been awhile since I was there and I here things have chcnged due to the new female major.

Whats the girl scene like now? Where are the go to spots? The Do's and don't's? The going price?

Thye are trying to lock down accomodations and have a few choices. Whats Rocks trade winds condos like?

Thanks in advance!
    I haven't been there in years, but I can say that Rock's places are OK. I had no problems at all staying there. YMMV. I'm used to staying in places that are fine by general standards but probably not up to middle class American vacation standards.
  15. DrSexalot
    Inactive

Message palors

What are the top three massage parlors in sousa? Please consider price, looks of the girls and extras offered.
  16. Boriman
    Inactive

The Palace

Originally Posted by Rick Rock
    What ever happened to The Palace in Sosua? I know John had it up for sale in 2003 (last time I was there). Did someone buy it? Does it still exist? I'm just curious about what happened there. Anyone know?
    I last heard was that John went into real estate. If you do not know John did not have all the licenses to run the hotel so he was paying police under the table. He was not even paying taxes. Santo Domingo found out and the evidence they had for all the activity at his place was on sites like this. He tried to sell the Palace for a million but no buyers. He then tried to move away from it being a hotel and what appeared to be renting apartments (I do not know all the details of this.). He failed. I do not know if he ever sold the place. Last I heard he was in Florida. I was talking to someone several months ago, who knew him. If you are interested in more details just pm me and I'll find out from some people I know, since I have been going to DR for many years now and know some of the regulars. Back in the days it was a hell of a place!
  17. Rick_Rock
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Boriman
    I last heard was that John went into real estate. If you do not know John did not have all the licenses to run the hotel so he was paying police under the table. He was not even paying taxes. Santo Domingo found out and the evidence they had for all the activity at his place was on sites like this. He tried to sell the Palace for a million but no buyers. He then tried to move away from it being a hotel and what appeared to be renting apartments (I do not know all the details of this.). He failed. I do not know if he ever sold the place. Last I heard he was in Florida. I was talking to someone several months ago, who knew him. If you are interested in more details just pm me and I'll find out from some people I know, since I have been going to DR for many years now and know some of the regulars. Back in the days it was a hell of a place!
    Thanks. PM sent.
  18. SavePros321
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Expat13

Thanks in advance!
    From the comments I've read over the years around this time (just do a thread search for April 2008, 2009, 2010) your friends couldn't have picked a more worst time to visit, especially post-crackdown. Easter is to be avoided everywhere in Latin / South America (Roman Catholic majority).

I believe Helpmann (spelling?) has a post/link on this?
  19. Bobsthrobbinknob
    Inactive

Respectfully speaking but your statement shows you are not qualified to comment on race relations in the Dominican Republic. The only person living in the DR, and is color blind, is you.

Have you not noticed the Dominicans hatred of Haitians? Or the hidden racism between light skinned Dominicans and dark skinned Dominicans. Charles Pooter lives there and has his eyes open and knows.
    With all due respect I was referring to their treatment of the gringo. You my friend should apologize. I am well aware of the racism that exists among the natives. To assume and post that I am not qualified shows how unqualified you are to judge my qualifications. Simply said, I have forgotten more about the D. R than you will ever know.
  20. Mr_Gogo
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Bobsthrobbinknob
    With all due respect I was referring to their treatment of the gringo. You my friend should apologize. I am well aware of the racism that exists among the natives. To assume and post that I am not qualified shows how unqualified you are to judge my qualifications. Simply said, I have forgotten more about the D. R than you will ever know.
    I was talking about Ricky Rapido's comment, are you him under another handle.

My reply was to your comment that the Dominican people are "color blind". I didn't understand this statement especially when you now say that racism exists among the natives. But you are correct though that when dealing with gringos the main color they see is green. I should have understood that you were talking about gringos and Dominicans and these two groups interacting were "color blind". Also being you live there I'm glad that you have forgotten more about the DR than I will ever remember.

With all this said, my total lack of understanding exactly what you were saying deserves a "my bad" from me to you.

Respectfully yours Ricky Rapido, Bobbsthrobbinknob or any other handle you have on cityxguide.com
  21. Frannie
    Inactive

Originally Posted by DrSexalot
    What are the top three massage parlors in sousa? Please consider price, looks of the girls and extras offered.
    Varies, just walk around and they will invite you in. Massage places open and close erratically.

Mostly the girls in massage parlors are not stunners. Often they are a bit older (I. E. Over 25) , but you never know your luck.

Extras may include air-conditioning or an electric fan, lampshade (unusual) , cold towels, a hook or nail to hang your clothes on. Prices start at 300 pesos for half an hour.

La Passion is probably the best, except that really it is a brothel and whatever massage you get is perfunctory. The girls are not diploma trained masagistas. At Belki's salon, you can get a haircut, pedicure, or any kind of sex. There is, or was, another massage place close to Casa Marina with some Haitian girls. Again you can get manicure, pedicure, haircut, massage, sex, but if you want sex, better to make a date to see the girl later.

Sometimes girls will approach you in the street asking "masaje?". This usually means sex."Masaje completo" (complete massage) also means the same as sex.

With the exception of La Passion there is no set menu as to what is on offer or not on offer. It is just a question of what you negotiate with the girl.

I had legitimate massages for more than two two years from a sweet girl who had just turned 18 when I met her. She was a virgin and a Christian. She was keeping her virginity for her wedding day. Eventually she did get married, but her husband was not satisfying her, and a few months later I had full sex with her a couple of times and she was one of the best I have ever had.

All this goes to prove nothing, except that you can never know what to expect. Which is what is so great about Sosua.
  22. OldKool
    Inactive

On the money gogo

Gogo you are right. Most gringo have no clue how or why we feel. Few are open enough to listen. It is up to us to say when we will forget the years of degragation. We carry few grudges but reserve the right not to forget.

Originally Posted by Bobsthrobbinknob
  23. Uzinuzin
    Inactive

I think you guys may be underestimating how observant people around you are, and these days with the internet and all that.

Do you really think it is not obvious what you (we) are up to travelling regularly to DR, Thailand (or Brazil, Colombia). I mean, how much sightseeing can you do in the same place. LOL.

Though I'm single, and have always been while doing this, I know everyone in the office, friends and family probably have a good guess about my travels! Who cares, you only live once. !
  24. AlwaysHorny_2
    Inactive

Villa / House Rental

Can someone recommend a good villa / house rental in or very near Sosua? I have tried a few different websites and I'm not having much success.

Thanks!

Also, does anybody know how to get back your previous contributions. I had to re-register and I lost my senior status. That sucks!
  25. Boriman
    Inactive

In John's defense

Originally Posted by Rick Rock
    Thanks. PM sent.
    John of the palace was a very likeable guy. He had very few enemies and I met him on my maiden voyage. I stayed at the Palace several times but he was letting it get run down. The workers and the on site chicas were getting careless. I had made a complaint to him about all this. I did get to know his wife, who was a fine woman but partial to the chicas when something happened between them and the mongers. Perhaps he should have taken care of his business matters better (although I do not know all the details) but he was a great human being. It was comical when a chica was in a monger'rs room yelling and screaming, trying to tear up the place. When John was called he was so calm as if he has seen it all before. After all the drama was over he would just simply shrug it all off and say that the chica would probably forget about the incident the next day. Those were the days. Thanks Rick!
  26. Riky_Rapido
    Inactive

Ok, ok I get your point, one that I overlooked

I was talking about Ricky Rapido's comment, are you him under another handle.

My reply was to your comment that the Dominican people are "color blind". I didn't understand this statement especially when you now say that racism exists among the natives. But you are correct though that when dealing with gringos the main color they see is green. I should have understood that you were talking about gringos and Dominicans and these two groups interacting were "color blind". Also being you live there I'm glad that you have forgotten more about the DR than I will ever remember.

With all this said, my total lack of understanding exactly what you were saying deserves a "my bad" from me to you.

Respectfully yours Ricky Rapido, Bobbsthrobbinknob or any other handle you have on cityxguide.com
    Yes, there is discrimination towards Haitians here in the DR. But, I wouldn't call it racial in the sense of skin color. Rather, it is a cultural thing. Haitians are inferior culturally to Dominicans. Enmity goes back to early times when the country was run from by a Haitian french speaking president. Then the spanish people revolted and formed their own country. Today Haitians are another class of people here in the DR. They take the lowest paying jobs, are not allowed citizenship, and even their children who are born here are not citizens. What I find ironic is that many Dominicans are just as dark in color as the Haitians. Americans think of racial discrimination along color lines. That is the difference.
  27. Sovereign
    Inactive

Originally Posted by AlwaysHorny 2
    Can someone recommend a good villa / house rental in or very near Sosua? ks!
    I stayed at Hispaniola Villa (you should be able to google it) and loved it. Ita a straight shot to Classicos, on the other side of the major street running thru Sosua. You may want to rent a car (it's a 8 minute walk to the front gate of the gated community, and the community itself is rather hilly, making for really tired legs and a grumpy chic if you have to walk). Each villa has it's own pool, wifi, daily maid service, free water, and is reasonably priced (my buddy and I paid about $70 each a night for a 3 bedroom. Good luck.
  28. Manizales911
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Sovereign
    I stayed at Hispaniola Villa (you should be able to google it) and loved it. Ita a straight shot to Classicos, on the other side of the major street running thru Sosua. You may want to rent a car (it's a 8 minute walk to the front gate of the gated community, and the community itself is rather hilly, making for really tired legs and a grumpy chic if you have to walk). Each villa has it's own pool, wifi, daily maid service, free water, and is reasonably priced (my buddy and I paid about $70 each a night for a 3 bedroom. Good luck.
    I've rented a villa in Hispaniola also, the girls loved it and so did I. My problem was that the guys I was staying with liked to party well into the night outside by the pool, we were asked to leave, more like told to leave by shotgun toting security. We then rented another villa somewhere else, I forget the name of the place but we were thrown out of there too for the same reason. Lesson to be learned, if you are going to party until 3 a. M. Do it inside with the windows and doors closed or don't rent a villa in an upscale neighborhood. And lesson for me is that I need new wingmen, hahaha.
  29. Sabor
    Inactive

Sosua

Well fellas Sabor is feet dry in Sosua. I got in SDQ around 1PM and got my rental which took an hour but as soon as I got the keys I was off to Sosua. Thanks to my brother from another mother Mr. G the directions he PM me were right on point. As I took the Samana Hwy there were a few people trying to thumb their way in my direction. I saw a nice twenty something with a cute bunda and my monger sense went off! Picked her up and played the dumb turist visiting and "old amigo" in Rio San Juan. She said not a problem and that was in her direction so off we went. I threw my mack and by the third toll booth she was ready. Went to some cabanas in Nagua and did the deed. She was very helpful! Dropped her off and gave her some "taxi" fare. Now, this part is not cool. It got dark and was pouring cats and dogs. That's cool if your in the house but not on the road in DR! Ok, so I manage to not kill any of the local wildlife including motoconchos on the way. Got in late and threw my bags down and went to get something to eat at PJs. As I'm walking around 10PM I bump into an old flame Mr. G introduced me to from Four Roses. We ate and she did a TLN with me. More to follow.
  30. Mr_Gogo
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Sabor
    Well fellas Sabor is feet dry in Sosua. I got in SDQ around 1PM and got my rental which took an hour but as soon as I got the keys I was off to Sosua. Thanks to my brother from another mother Mr. G the directions he PM me were right on point. As I took the Samana Hwy there were a few people trying to thumb their way in my direction. I saw a nice twenty something with a cute bunda and my monger sense went off! Picked her up and played the dumb turist visiting and "old amigo" in Rio San Juan. She said not a problem and that was in her direction so off we went. I threw my mack and by the third toll booth she was ready. Went to some cabanas in Nagua and did the deed. She was very helpful! Dropped her off and gave her some "taxi" fare. Now, this part is not cool. It got dark and was pouring cats and dogs. That's cool if your in the house but not on the road in DR! Ok, so I manage to not kill any of the local wildlife including motoconchos on the way. Got in late and threw my bags down and went to get something to eat at PJs. As I'm walking around 10PM I bump into an old flame Mr. G introduced me to from Four Roses. We ate and she did a TLN with me. More to follow.
    Yo my ex from Puerto plata, you know the one, is supposedly in Sosua now. Its open season and that pussy is the best, feel free to help yourself. We can share notes on on our next trip. Have fun.

You must log in to post.