[sticky]

Sauna Club Planet Happy Garden - Oedt

(199 posts) (52 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

  1. Jackyo
    Inactive

    This is more for the benefit of newbies..

    Originally Posted by Smokey 3
    Jackyo,

    Your message is quite clear and has been repeated often enough for all who are interested in visiting PHG and GT.

    Thank you!
    .. than it is for those of you who follow these threads regularly.
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  2. Dreamer
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Jackyo
    I've visited probably close to 40 clubs (FKK and PT) and this is the only one I've been refused service at. It happened on two different occasions.

    Will I return sometime? Maybe but its not on my list of must visit clubs and that won't happen any time soon.

    If you read the Goldentime thread, GT is the only one with an established pattern of turning folks away at the door.

    What does this leave you amongst the Grenzgebietclubs? Villa Vertigo and the former Parksauna Wildenrath (now named Pegasus).
    So, why were you refused? Refused at the door? or refused by some of the girls? Or refused certain service you wanted? Can you explain little more?

    Thanks
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  3. Jackyo
    Inactive

    I'll see if I can link to previous posts I've done on this topic

    Originally Posted by Dreamer
    So, why were you refused? Refused at the door? or refused by some of the girls? Or refused certain service you wanted? Can you explain little more?

    Thanks
    I was refused service by two girls on two separate occasion. Not refused certain services. Just refused service. Not refused entry at the door.

    Some of the regulars on this forum have heard me describe this before. I'll not bore them (or you) with details.

    You can look it up if you want to:



    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  4. Big30
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Jackyo
    I was refused service by two girls on two separate occasion. Not refused certain services. Just refused service. Not refused entry at the door.

    Some of the regulars on this forum have heard me describe this before. I'll not bore them (or you) with details.

    You can look it up if you want to:



    When i read this post,


    I must conclude your experience in PHG is let us say outdated. The message was posted 08-03-06 at 07:12 !!

    As a weekly visitor of PHG for almost 3 years I have never experienced what you describe. I have no idee why all the time you like to mention this "old incident" which is now none relevant for PHG visitors.

    Regards,
    Big30
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  5. Ekliges_Lauern
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Jackyo
    And I had always thought that the women went with me because of my good looks and charming personality...


    But this is the point: I've never experienced it anywhere else.

    Okay. I promise. Not another word. I just couldn't resist replying to this comment.
    You forgot to link to this post from 5-4-08. I'm sure the newbies are interested in this as well.
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  6. Henio
    Inactive

    Even if his experience of some clubs may be old, at least Jackyo is taking time answering questions from new members of this forum. If you disagree or are bothered by it, I would suggest either ignore it or give some of your own experience that is different from Jackyo's as a counter measure.

    Even if I sometimes have different view on some of the clubs and have different experiences, Jackyo is the one giving prompt and well intended answers to most of new guys that post here (most of it decent to good advice) and I am sure it is appreciated by them even it annoys some of the old timers. I for one am usually to damn lazy to answer many of them so I am glad he is taking the time. He is reciting his own experience and even if it is old or different from mine, it is at least something.
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  7. Jackyo
    Inactive

    I've not been there in a while...

    Originally Posted by Big30
    When i read this post,


    I must conclude your experience in PHG is let us say outdated. The message was posted 08-03-06 at 07:12 !!

    As a weekly visitor of PHG for almost 3 years I have never experienced what you describe. I have no idee why all the time you like to mention this "old incident" which is now none relevant for PHG visitors.

    Regards,
    Big30
    .. and you can be sure I won't be going anytime soon.

    Do you know the band "Great White"? They are best known for their song "Once bitten twice shy". Why would I want to go back to repeat a bad experience? I'm not into masochism.

    I've been around a lot and this is the only club its happened to me and it happened twice. If it happened to me regularly at other clubs, I'd think it were me but its not me, its this club. I've never been refused service at GT, World, etc. I can make a list which is quite long. I have visited clubs for almost a decade.

    This forum is about posting opinions and different points of view. Please post a different point of view if you have one. Let the reader then decide.

    What would eliminate this lingering bad taste in my mouth? Hmm.. if the next time I go two women throw themselves at me and ask me to f_ them for nothing. That would do it. Then I'd only write positive reports about this club.
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  8. Ekliges_Lauern
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Henio
    Even if his experience of some clubs may be old, at least Jackyo is taking time answering questions from new members of this forum. If you disagree or are bothered by it, I would suggest either ignore it or give some of your own experience that is different from Jackyo's as a counter measure.
    Hehe, I never thought I would hear the "think of the children (newbies)" defense on cityxguide.com for obnoxious posting behaviour. If my pointing out that his posts are largely content free and repetitious bothers you, feel free to ignore me.

    The exchange could be boiled down to:

    Newbie: Should I go to PHG?
    Jackyo: I'm carrying a grudge, you shouldn't go there.
    Oldbie: Hey Jackyo, give it a rest. You've already gone over this endlessly.
    Jackyo: But I'm doing it for the children (newbies). Let me post links to the original reports (two years old, very light on details, include such gems as recommedning PSW as a better alternative, I hope the newbies don't take that advise)
    Radler: Here's another Jackyo post where he promised to stop rehashing this over and over.

    I am concerned that the children (newbies) are taking what he says at face and getting a bum steer. For example, he recently stated that GT was the only club known to exclude based on race. This is simply not true. F39 does as well. I've discussed this personally with the door staff. I would hate to think of a newbie African man visited F39 based on Jackyo's advise.
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  9. Dreamer
    Inactive

    Hmm. Getting little confused.

    So, my experience was once at one of the big Frankfurt FKK. I think it was OASSE or something. Anyway, I was little bit nervous, but overall had good time.

    I guess it being in a big internatinal city and famouse FKK, so many girls spoke ok English, and they seem friendly to Asians. There were two Asians including me at the time.

    Now I'm near the Netherland / Germany border area. I did some research and I was considering Bernds or Babylon, but looks like they are small clubs, so I was little bit intimidated.

    So, I did some more research, and though that PHG or Yin Yang sound be more appropriate for a newbie Asian guy like me.

    I have a car so I'm willing to drive a hour or so.

    My preference is slim white girls with pretty face, friendliness, and kissing

    Any good suggestions?
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  10. Warsteiner
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Radler
    Hehe, I never thought I would hear the "think of the children (newbies)" defense on cityxguide.com for obnoxious posting behaviour. If my pointing out that his posts are largely content free and repetitious bothers you, feel free to ignore me.

    The exchange could be boiled down to:

    Newbie: Should I go to PHG?
    Jackyo: I'm carrying a grudge, you shouldn't go there.
    Oldbie: Hey Jackyo, give it a rest. You've already gone over this endlessly.
    Jackyo: But I'm doing it for the children (newbies). Let me post links to the original reports (two years old, very light on details, include such gems as recommedning PSW as a better alternative, I hope the newbies don't take that advise)
    Radler: Here's another Jackyo post where he promised to stop rehashing this over and over.

    I am concerned that the children (newbies) are taking what he says at face and getting a bum steer. For example, he recently stated that GT was the only club known to exclude based on race. This is simply not true. F39 does as well. I've discussed this personally with the door staff. I would hate to think of a newbie African man visited F39 based on Jackyo's advise.
    I think this shows that people really need to make up their own minds about the clubs and not take the reports here as gospel. There are so many intangibles such as the attraction between the girl/man, the day you visit a club, etc. that it really is a case of YMMV.

    It's difficult if you are only in Germany for a few days and you want to make the most of your visit but in NRW the clubs are so close to each other that you should always have a backup plan if you are refused entry or even if you have had a couple of crappy sessions you can always leave and go to another club for the rest of the night.
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  11. Jackyo
    Inactive

    @ Radler

    I suggested you put me on your ignore list but apparently you haven't done so.

    I get on your nerves. You get on my nerves too.

    So what else is new?

    Not everyone has read my opinions on this club and if anybody asks me I will reply in the same way.
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  12. Jackyo
    Inactive

    Yes, read these reports with..

    Originally Posted by Warsteiner
    I think this shows that people really need to make up their own minds about the clubs and not take the reports here as gospel. There are so many intangibles such as the attraction between the girl/man, the day you visit a club, etc. that it really is a case of YMMV.

    It's difficult if you are only in Germany for a few days and you want to make the most of your visit but in NRW the clubs are so close to each other that you should always have a backup plan if you are refused entry or even if you have had a couple of crappy sessions you can always leave and go to another club for the rest of the night.
    .. a grain of salt.

    Don't take my word for it. Ask around.

    And then go find out for yourself.

    If you would prefer, from now on there should be a footnote disclaimer to accompany posts with personal opinions, something in the nature of...

    "The views expressed in this post are the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the cityxguide.com nor those of the clubs reported on. The author makes no representation concerning and does not guarantee the source, originality, accuracy, completeness or reliability of any statement, information, data, finding, interpretation, advice, opinion, or view presented."
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  13. Ekliges_Lauern
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Jackyo
    Not everyone has read my opinions on this club and if anybody asks me I will reply in the same way.
    I don't remember anyone asking your opinion of this club. Maybe I'm mistaken on this, but if memory serves, the question was "Will I be OK at this club?". You answered the question you wanted to answer, not the question that was asked. You might want to consider a career in politics.

    Well, were it just me that was tired of your constant repetition, the ignore list would be fine solution. But, if you notice, there were others that commented on your repetition as well. So don't just think it is the Radler that finds this annoying.

    Most people on this forum occassionally provide new information (reviews). They don't just repeat themselves over and over and over again.
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  14. Dreamer
    Inactive

    First of all, does the club or any other club not welcom or refuse based on race? for example Asians or Blacks?

    If that's not the case, I guess it's worth a visit and find out myself.

    by the way, Villa Vertigo that Jackyo suggested actually even has Japanese page so obviouly they welcom Asians at least Japanese.

    ok I'm leanig toward Villa Vertigo.

    I'll read more Villa Vertigo thread.

    Thanks guys.
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  15. Iseeu
    Inactive

    Well, actually

    Originally Posted by Radler
    I don't remember anyone asking your opinion of this club. Maybe I'm mistaken on this, but if memory serves, the question was "Will I be OK at this club?". You answered the question you wanted to answer, not the question that was asked. You might want to consider a career in politics.

    Well, were it just me that was tired of your constant repetition, the ignore list would be fine solution. But, if you notice, there were others that commented on your repetition as well. So don't just think it is the Radler that finds this annoying.

    Most people on this forum occassionally provide new information (reviews). They don't just repeat themselves over and over and over again.
    ...in the original post that started this unproductive flame war, Dreamer did ask for all of our opinions and specifically, as an Asian, if he will be OK at PHG:
    Originally Posted by Dreamer
    Hi guys,
    Thanks for all the good info.
    I'm at near Netherland & Germany border.
    I've been to one of the famouse Frankfrut FKK.
    I'm thinking about visiting PHG soon.
    I did ok at Frankfurt, but sill little bit nervouse especaill not speaking any German and being an Asian.
    Will I be OK at PHG?
    So, Jackyo's specific experience at PHG is very relevant to this poster.

    Jackyo, in all his best intentions was helping out a new visitor to these parts from his wealth of experience. What's the harm in that, even if some of us have read his opinion many times. Dreamer hasn't. As long as a poster doesn't post an opinion that is offensive, racist or otherwise demeaning, what's the harm caused?

    In any case, this is supposed to be fun. It's great to be able to get a variety of opinions and base my own future journeys on those that have relevant information and come from posters whose opinion I've come to value, And, I take it all with a grain of salt since this isn't an encyclopedia here and the data is constantly changing. And besides, we're all humans here, with our own foibles and see things through our very own colored glasses.

    If you've heard it already, move on to the next post. Let's keep the personal attacks away from here as they don't serve any constructive purpose other than to clutter up the board with non-informational posts.

    Thankfully, in the 6 or 7 years that I've followed the FKK board, it's been pretty devoid of flame wars, which is remarkable compared to some of the other cityxguide.com threads. That's what's made this board really valuable and both Jackyo and Radler have been good contributors. Let's move on...
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  16. Iseeu
    Inactive

    Near the Netherlands- German border

    Originally Posted by Dreamer
    Hmm. Getting little confused.

    So, my experience was once at one of the big Frankfurt FKK. I think it was OASSE or something. Anyway, I was little bit nervous, but overall had good time.

    I guess it being in a big internatinal city and famouse FKK, so many girls spoke ok English, and they seem friendly to Asians. There were two Asians including me at the time.

    Now I'm near the Netherland / Germany border area. I did some research and I was considering Bernds or Babylon, but looks like they are small clubs, so I was little bit intimidated.

    So, I did some more research, and though that PHG or Yin Yang sound be more appropriate for a newbie Asian guy like me.

    I have a car so I'm willing to drive a hour or so.

    My preference is slim white girls with pretty face, friendliness, and kissing

    Any good suggestions?
    ... there are many good clubs. As you may have read here some of the clubs may not be friendly to Asians as well as other non- German looking guests and there have been issues in the past. There's no clear policy though.

    I have never heard of Yin Yang, Villa Vertigo, or Living Room having a selective door policy and they are all well less than an hour's drive. Bernd's, Samya and Babylon would certainly welcome you, but be aware that Bernd's (past Bonn) and Samya (in Cologne) are a further drive away. A smaller club is not neccesarily less inviting- you may actually feel more welcome there than at a larger club.

    Njoy and let us know how it goes.
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  17. Smokey_3
    Inactive

    Clubs only provide facilities

    Although some clubs do seem to have a policy to refuse entrance to certain persons based on etnic grounds most clubs will not do so.

    The club provides food, drinks and a pleasant atmosphere were men can meet girls and do whatever they agree to in rooms or cabins.

    Girls are working for their own account and are in no way under management control.
    If you are tired and decide to take a nap for an hour with a girl next to you it still means you have to pay for her time.

    The girls can expect some kind of support or management decision in case a customer refuses to pay for her services.
    Going to a room means the man has to pay for the services the girl offers.

    Girls who cheat or treat visitors badly are recognised quite fast and will not be welcome at the club where they turned these tricks.

    This game is a fun game where men that treat girls nicely will be rewarded.
    They will have a good time.
    Being paid for their services does not mean girls have to agree to meet any man.
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  18. Basketcase
    Inactive

    Londonbasketcase's tips for Dreamer

    Londonbasketcase's tips for Dreamer:

    Originally Posted by Dreamer
    So, my experience was once at one of the big Frankfurt FKK. I think it was OASSE or something. Anyway, I was little bit nervous, but overall had good time.
    Good lad, you made it to Oase - my spiritual home in Germany.

    Originally Posted by Dreamer
    I guess it being in a big internatinal city and famouse FKK, so many girls spoke ok English, and they seem friendly to Asians. There were two Asians including me at the time.
    I have seen many Asians in Oase - Turks, Chinese, Singaporeans, Arabs, Japanese, Hong Kong, Indians, Pakistanis, Iranians, Iraqis, etc... then there are the guys as well.

    Originally Posted by Dreamer
    Now I'm near the Netherland / Germany border area. I did some research and I was considering Bernds or Babylon, but looks like they are small clubs, so I was little bit intimidated.
    Are you in Luxembourg if you are neither in Nederlands or Duitsland? Man, there is nothing to do in Luxembourg. I have been there many times and got stuck in town after 9pm and had to get a taxi to my hotel as the buses shut down just after 8pm. The Luxembourgeoise love their cars and they champagne for some reason according to the locals that I deal with.

    I have not been to Bernds or Babylon so I cannot comment. I tend to go to the large transactional faceless clubs that get critiqued by the oldbies here.

    If you do go to Bernds and Babylon then please write a trip report for us here.

    If you can then go to Golden Time in Brueggen. Man, that is my most facourite place in Nord Rhein Westfalen. I generally have excellent times there especially when ijsberen find its me and take me under their wing and go touring the club with me.

    Originally Posted by Dreamer
    So, I did some more research, and though that PHG or Yin Yang sound be more appropriate for a newbie Asian guy like me.
    Kein problem dude. Dusseldorf has one of the largest ethnic Japanese population in Europe due to all the large Japanese corporates based there for the last 30-40 years. You can get some really good sushi in town. I hear colleagues from the Isles that I come from go there for the sushi. You actually now find the ethnic Japanese are native Germans now.

    Due to this fact and Dusseldorf being an international city you'll find Asians working in just about all the clubs. You'll also find Asians as punters too.

    I am not sure if you are in Nederlands or in Deutschland but Nederlands and especially Amsterdam is known to have the largest ethnic Chinese population in Europe - more than London and their BBCs (British Born Chinese). Also Britain has many Sub Continent Asians from Pakistan, India and Bangladesh. You also find these people in Germany too and then also in the clubs.

    So for Yin Yang in the Roermond/Melick area you will also get some Asians there. They have an open door policy and speak English - this is one great thing that I like about the Nederlands.

    Then Germany has about three million ethnic Asians in the form of Turkei people. I gorged on doner kebaps in Berlin recently at about €2.50 a throw and bratwurst in brot at €1 a throw and currywurst with frites at €3.50 a throw. You will also find them in the clubs too although some have an exclusion policy for these Asians.

    Originally Posted by Dreamer
    I have a car so I'm willing to drive a hour or so.
    Cool. Make sure you keep to the speed limits in Nederland. One hour from Luxembourg gets you some distance in Duitsland. Maybe Saarland, Trier for the Roman and Frankish remains.

    If you can try to get to Osnabruck (where the Army of the Rhine is currently based before being shipped home as they are needed for homeland security and operations in the middle east) you can visit the remains of the battle of the Teutobourg Wald where the Roman lawyer background governor Verus lost three good Roman legions, auxiliaries and camp followers in an ambush in 9 AD.

    Originally Posted by Dreamer
    My preference is slim white girls with pretty face, friendliness, and kissing. Any good suggestions?
    I think you will find many of these girls in the clubs. They'll be approaching you quick smart when they find that you are new blood with a brand new load that has to be blown. The first one is usually quick so the girls like that as its quicker money for them. Just have a look and you will find many slim white girls with pretty faces.

    Chaos,

    Londonbasketcase
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  19. Globus
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Dreamer
    So, I did some more research, and though that PHG or Yin Yang sound be more appropriate for a newbie Asian guy like me.

    I have a car so I'm willing to drive a hour or so.

    My preference is slim white girls with pretty face, friendliness, and kissing

    Any good suggestions?
    Hi Dreamer

    Just my two cents, concerning PHG: I've been numerous times at PHG and was always happy with service (except one or two times).

    I've often seen Asians guests there, although Germans or Dutch are in majority, of course.

    Never been to YinYang.
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  20. Smokey_3
    Inactive

    GT and F39

    It has been stated that these clubs have refused men on etnic grounds.
    Of course this can be an unpleasant and humiliating experience for those involved.

    PHG has been mentioned in this respect without reason.
    I visit PHG 3-5 times a month and see all colours of the rainbow there amongst visitors.
    I have never experienced persons being refused at the door while being in the club or at the moment I was about to be admitted.

    The fact that a particular girl in a club decides not to accept an invitation from a visitor like Jackyo suggested is her good right.
    An attitude that gives the impression girls are for hire without their consent may well be an explanation for that kind of reaction.
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  21. Chicafan
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Globus
    Hi Dreamer

    Just my two cents, concerning PHG: I've been numerous times at PHG and was always happy with service (except one or two times).

    I've often seen Asians guests there, although Germans or Dutch are in majority, of course.
    And fwiw I've seen plenty of Asian men at GT. I wouldn't go to Yin Yang without stopping by GT. I don't feel like they are going to turn anyone away for being Asian.
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  22. Ekliges_Lauern
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Chicafan
    And fwiw I've seen plenty of Asian men at GT. I wouldn't go to Yin Yang without stopping by GT. I don't feel like they are going to turn anyone away for being Asian.
    Depends which kind of Asian. East Asian, I would say no problem. If you are southern Asian (Indian or middle-Eastern), you should probably have a backup plan if going to GT.
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  23. Jackyo
    Inactive

    Recycled

    Originally Posted by Dreamer
    First of all, does the club or any other club not welcom or refuse based on race? for example Asians or Blacks?

    If that's not the case, I guess it's worth a visit and find out myself.

    by the way, Villa Vertigo that Jackyo suggested actually even has Japanese page so obviouly they welcom Asians at least Japanese.

    ok I'm leanig toward Villa Vertigo.

    I'll read more Villa Vertigo thread.

    Thanks guys.
    So I don't repeat myself, here is a previous post. Yes, its dated.

    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  24. Jimmy_Boy_99
    Inactive

    July Visit

    Nice to be there in summer when you can hang around the pool, although they should put in a Jacuzzi somewhere. As always, good free beer selection and they had a good barbeque. Nice selection of girls, maybe 25 in all, 8-10 doable (for me). First girl was Katya, a pretty Ukranian brunette. Very sweet GFE, spent an hour with her (Euro 75). Next was Alini, a Brazilian blonde; then Stella, a tall, beautiful Polish blonde, and then Alexandra, a pretty Rumanian brunette. All very nice, GFE sessions. Although not as good as GT (no Jacuzzi, small grounds, no WI-FI, half as many girls), it is still quite nice and worth going at least once during a visit to the NWR.
    Posted 5 years ago | #Reply
  25. Willem2
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Jimmy Boy 99
    As always, good free beer selection and they had a good barbeque.
    This weekend Saturday I will visit PHG again because there will be a party: Oktoberfest. And for sure I will drink some beer.

    Most of the time there are 40-55girls. You want names of girls who are a lot of times present: Adella, Aneta, Anna, Alini, Anja, Denise (special for me), Eva, Helena, Isa, Jane/Jenna (maybe the best one), Kaya, Kim, Kyra (the nicest one), Larissa, Laura, Lazarina, Loredana, Maria, Melanie, Michelle, Moni, Nathalie, Nina, Nora, Sabrina, Samantha, Sona, Veronika, Yula.

    Greetings Willem
    Posted 5 years ago | #Reply
  26. GabrielPontello
    Inactive

    after 2 years, I went to PHG hoping to find Loredana, a blond rumanian girl I was with time ago: a sure pick.
    I heard from the other girls she's still there but unfortunately not in the last week...
    The only girl I recognized from my last visit was Aline, a so so brazilian girl.
    As usual fro the BR girls, she is very responsive and professional and we spent a nice 1/2 hour.
    The choice was not great, I have to say, and then I tried a romanian girl (can't remember the name...) ABSOLUTELY TO AVOID.
    She's fake blond, with B/C cups boobs, 1,60 tall.
    She's a typical waste of time and money: doesn't kiss, tells to allow daty but she doesn't and so on.
    After a so bad pick, I chatted a while with Ana, a tall, gourgeous tanned rumanian, with unbelievable green/blu eyes.
    Finally we went to the room and it was a fine pick because she is friendly and warm.
    At the end, nothing to write about home but an average day in PHG.
    The best note is the excellent barbecue the place offered.
    Posted 5 years ago | #Reply
  27. Kingwenslas
    Inactive

    Hot Tip for PHG

    Hi Guys

    I went to Happy Garden yesterday (Tuesday 30th September). One of the Polish bar maids commented that it was the quietest day she could ever remember. The line-up was thin – most of the girls were brown skinned and black haired, so I was forced to go with a blond who would not normally have been my first choice.

    She was FANTASTIC. I feel slightly hesitant whether to publicise how good she is, or whether to keep the information to myself – but unfortunately it will be a while before I return to PHG, so here’s her description: -

    5’ 7” without heels, blond, thin, good all over sun-tan, “b” cup boobs, blond hair which just touches the tops of her shoulders, 24 ish (I didn’t ask), from Lithuania (Kaunas, I think) and her name was Leia (pronounced Liar). Her demeanour was slightly shy and she sat on her own, not mixing too much with the other girls.

    She was very friendly, easy to talk to, slightly subservient and she even told me her proper name. I really wasn’t sure about her, but after 10 seconds in the room, I realised that she was a complete star. She is the best girl I have had this year and definitely in my top 5 all time best shags.

    She was enthusiastic, happy, energetic, passionate, obedient, slightly subservient and totally focussed on me. I won’t go into the details. I just hope I’ll be able to forget her a little over the next few days, otherwise I might go crazy.

    Funnily enough I had another really good experience in PHG about 15 months ago when I bumped into “Uhrchen” from the Ice Bear forum (I always forget how to spell it in Dutch). He gave me a hot tip who displayed the same qualities I outlined above – and I never got around to saying “Thank you” to him.

    I wanted to session with Leia again later in the day, but could not find her and this is one of the reasons for my torment – I should have kept her for myself, the cost would have been irrelevant compared to the pleasure. Some other guy must have kept on extending and extending and really living the Fkk experience. Next time I’ll be wiser.

    Kingwenslas
    Posted 5 years ago | #Reply
  28. Willem2
    Inactive

    @Kingwenslass

    The name of the girl is Leyla. And you were very lucky because she is only this week present. According to Big30 wednesday was a better day with about 45 girls (Loredana, Kira, Monique, Clara, Sonja, Michelle, Anja)

    The name of the dutch member is "uurtje"

    I will visit PHG sunday again.
    Posted 5 years ago | #Reply
  29. Big30
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Willem2
    @Kingwenslass

    The name of the girl is Leyla. And you were very lucky because she is only this week present. According to Big30 wednesday was a better day with about 45 girls (Loredana, Kira, Monique, Clara, Sonja, Michelle, Anja)

    I will visit PHG sunday again.
    That indeed is true! Wednesday was not a bad day to visit Happy. Maggy welcomed me (she is no longer in VV but is now back in Happy as Thekefrau), I saw a lot of icebears that also have a Wednesday PHG visit "in their system".

    PHG is a club that has a relatively stable line-up of girls. This in contrast with other well known clubs (OK except for Bernds maybe). But this time I saw about 10 girls I had never seen before in Happy. An all-time high for me!

    Maybe I will visit PHG again on Sunday :-).

    Kind regards,
    Big30
    Posted 5 years ago | #Reply
  30. Warsteiner
    Inactive

    PHG Sat 4th October

    A lot of my recent visits to the clubs have been to GT hwoever now with the weather changing for the worse it's time to try a few different clubs as the allure of the GT outside area isn't as appealing. I've previously been to PHG about 5/6 times and always had a good time although the last time was about a year ago.

    I arrived at midday and was greeted at the door. The usual €50 transaction for the entry fee and then off to get changed and have a shower. I had a quick look around and there were 4 other men and about 10 girls of pretty low standard. No problem I thought, it's early more girls and men would show up during the day. After having a bit of breakfast I spotted Honey. She is not normally the type that I would go for as she is a little 'bottom heavy' and I generally like women with tight/petite backsides but she has a really slutty look about her and I had also seen her during my previous visits last year.

    Name: Honey
    Nationality: Hungarian
    Age: 21
    Height: 1.65cm
    Hair: Brunette, shoulder length
    Breasts: B cup
    Langauge: Speaks about 5 languages including English so no problems with communication
    Looks: 7, a bit 'bottom heavy' for me but had a slutty look as well
    Attitude - 10, a complete PSE and she is definietly a nympho
    Session - 10, anything goes and I had to stop after 90 mins. She wanted to carry on and was rubbing herself against me but I was half dead!
    Repeat - Yes, but I might need some Red Bull next time

    I called her over and we had a chat before heading off to the room. I thought she had a slutty look and I wasn't wrong - this girls is a complete porn star! Lots of DFK, BBBJ, DATY, anal, sex in god knows how many positions; a complete nympomaniac! We had a great 90 minute session and she pretty much killed me.

    After the session with Honey I needed a lot of time to recover and this wasn't a problem as the girl situation hadn't improved. At about 5pm a couple more girls arrived and there were 2 (one of them being Loredana) that were on the to do list but the situation wasn't good.

    I was chatting with a couple of guys (one NL and the other Turkish) in the sauna and we were all commenting on the lack of men/women. None of us had been to the club in the last 6 months so we weren't too sure if this was the norm now. The atmopshere in the club wasn't particularly good as there were so few people. I decided to leave the club at about 7pm and there were a few more men arriving but no more women When I left the car park outside was about 1/3 full and for a Saturday this isn't good. There were probably 20-25 women in the club when I left and I would have a session with maybe 4 or 5 of them. During my visits to the club last year on a Saturday evening there are normally about 40-50 men and 30-35 women and a high proportion of the women are good looking. There was always a party atmosphere but on this day there was a guy who slept the whole afternoon in the main room and this pretty much summed up the atmopshere.

    I don't know whether this was just an 'off day' for the club or if this is the norm now that other clubs (VV and LR) have opened nearby.

    It's a shame that this club seems to have gone downhill, hopefully this was just a bad day and I will probably try the club again in a month or so as I have some fond memories of past visits.
    Posted 5 years ago | #Reply

Reply

You must log in to post.