[sticky]

Rio de Janeiro Reports

(1934 posts) (250 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

  1. Trafukin
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Azn Safado
    I have to admit, all this Centaurus talk on these boards piqued my curiosity. I told myself I would never set foot in a place like that strictly out of principle. I'm not down with the whole paying everything up front crap. Well, it's the principle and more so the exorbitant prices!

    I landed in Rio yesterday and made a trip to 4x4. For the first time ever, I did not see anything I liked over there and I was there from 7p-9p. I'm probably the first monger ever to land in Rio in the morning, have plenty of time to rest up, and not session the first night! Ha. Anyway, I figured since I didn't session the first night, I'll just give Centaurus a go. It wouldn't necessarily be blowing my budget out of the water, I having not sessioned the night before and all.

    So I get to Centaurus on a Thursday night around 8:30p. This place happens to be 2 blocks from the apartment I am staying at in Ipanema. I figured this will be a one-shot deal. Go in, pick someone you vibe with, do a session, and try to pull her out of the terma for some possibly lower cost programas. Well, lower cost is relative of course. Any outside programma will be lower than paying for 40 mins at an upscale Zona Sul terma, which are all $R310 and above unless you get in early for a discount (Luomo, MC) or it's some weekly coupon special (MC, Solarium).

    I pay upfront the R$450 gringo price. I knew what I was getting into and was planning to session anyway, so no argument from me to the front desk. Inside the boite, I would say there are about 60 girls there and maybe 25 guys. The ratio was quite good. As far as the talent pool, I'll have to admit that I am pretty impressed. There were a handful of 9's and plenty of 8's. Pretty much a notch above Solarium. I also noticed that a lot of girls there speak a fair amount of English, mostly learned in the boite I reckon.

    Since these girls know most customers already have the programa locked into their entry fee, they are pretty damn aggressive here. First girl I meet and she latches on pretty tight. She was quite cute though, reminded me of porn star Micah Moore. I talked to her for a bit, then walked around some more. For some reason, I ended up back talking to that same first girl. Cindy. Had a pretty good vibe from her, I guess. After some drinks, we went up to the cabine for a 40-minute session. The cabine was quite roomy, had nice decor, and a nice full size bed. As for the session itself, it was nothing special or wild. More like love making, which I enjoy also. So I got her number and figured I would try to make plans with her in a day or 2.

    I went back down to the boite just to look around and savor the moment. After all, I'm not coming back to Centaurus again. Or will I? Damn, I wish I were rich and that these prices didn't matter to me! It would be my favorite watering hole just purely on the stone-cold stunners there, I think. I ended up running into an old friend from another terma. We sat down for a drink and did some catching up. Of course the girl Cindy that I sessioned with came down and saw me with this other girl. She's probably mad, but oh well. I was just chatting with the other girl, so we'll C.

    In conclusion, I would say I really like Centaurus and if I were independently wealthy, I would definitely frequent the place.
    Thanks!

    I was trying to tell this group that the women are HEAD and SHOULDERS above but the price is crazy! I limit myself to once a trip and try to get a number for a outside session.
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  2. Brazil_Specialist
    Inactive

    Brazil's Child Sex Tourism Industry Is on the Rise!? Please comment

    http://humantrafficking.change.org/b...is_on_the_rise

    Please write some nasty comments on that site.

    I was kicked out already, so you guys please comment. this is so absurd!!

    Sorry for interrupting the flow here .........
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  3. Sperto
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Brazil Specialist
    http://humantrafficking.change.org/b...is_on_the_rise

    Please write some nasty comments on that site.

    I was kicked out already, so you guys please comment. this is so absurd!!

    Sorry for interrupting the flow here .........
    Same as always, but just more attention because of the Worldcup and OS.
    Brazil always had this problem. IMO this is a majorly a domestic problem as the average gringo Rio-sextourist will not encounter this problem.

    I think it's good if the police do a thorough clean-up in Fortaleza and Recife etc to scare away the the perverts.
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  4. Brazil_Specialist
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Sperto
    Same as always, but just more attention because of the Worldcup and OS.
    Brazil always had this problem. IMO this is a majorly a domestic problem as the average gringo Rio-sextourist will not encounter this problem.

    I think it's good if the police do a thorough clean-up in Fortaleza and Recife etc to scare away the the perverts.
    I beg to differ. Where is underage prostitution ON THE RISE? No way!!

    If you don't go to truck stops in the middle of nowhere or other exotic places, you have a hard time finding a minor.

    If you don't watch out you find an occasional potential minor, but very rare. That article is a total BS.
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  5. Tiradentes
    Inactive

    Centaurus

    I am not sure if that was mentioned here before, but the old bag who used to watch over the girls at Centaurus " Tia ??" has defected to 4x4 where I saw her last week. She probably got pissed off by the shitty management treatment that we all have faced.

    Also, the gerente of MC terma who moved to 4x4 a couple of years ago is back at MC.

    p.s. I belong to team : BOYCOTT CENTAURUS
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  6. Rock_Harders
    Inactive

    Mongers-
    I never understood why some of you are aggressively anti-Centaurus and call for its boycott. Yes, it is the most expensive Termas in Rio de Janeiro. However, it also has the hottest white women of all the venues in Rio de Janeiro (by far IME). Centaurus management is not outrageously bad; they tell you what the price is and what it includes, and you get exactly what you pay for. Also, the drink prices at Centaurus are relatively low and the fuckrooms are large and include a full size bed. Essentially it is a high end venue offering a high end product at a (relatively) high end price. There are plenty of cheaper venues for those who don't want to or can't spend the money for Centaurus; this is fine, but don't get mad that there exists a high end venue for those who are willing and/or able to spend the money to enjoy it. Brasil is not a budget destination anymore and will not be for the foreseeable future.

    Sorte,
    Rock Harders
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  7. Azn_Safado
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Rock Harders
    Mongers-
    I never understood why some of you are aggressively anti-Centaurus and call for its boycott. Yes, it is the most expensive Termas in Rio de Janeiro. However, it also has the hottest white women of all the venues in Rio de Janeiro (by far IME). Centaurus management is not outrageously bad; they tell you what the price is and what it includes, and you get exactly what you pay for. Also, the drink prices at Centaurus are relatively low and the fuckrooms are large and include a full size bed. Essentially it is a high end venue offering a high end product at a (relatively) high end price. There are plenty of cheaper venues for those who don't want to or can't spend the money for Centaurus; this is fine, but don't get mad that there exists a high end venue for those who are willing and/or able to spend the money to enjoy it. Brasil is not a budget destination anymore and will not be for the foreseeable future.

    Sorte,
    Rock Harders
    Amen to everything you said. Having finally gone there, it gave me some perspective. It's a place where if I could afford to go, I definitely would all the time as the choice of women are a notch above all the other upscale termas I've been to in Rio.
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  8. One_Eyed_Man
    Inactive

    It's their mercenary attitude

    Originally Posted by Rock Harders
    Mongers-
    I never understood why some of you are aggressively anti-Centaurus and call for its boycott.
    The first couple times I went to Rio, I went there, and yes, the girls were attractive, but the services was mixed. I even got CBJs there. The problem I have is with their mercenary attitude. Having you pay in advance for a girl sends the clear message that they don't trust you. If you want a second girl, you have to go to the front desk to pay in advance. To my knowledge, this is the only therma where they don't trust you to settle your bill when you leave, and their mercenary attitude really stinks. Yes, I understand if you are Brazilian or they know you, you don't have to pay the girl fee in advance, but you still have to pay when you enter.
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  9. Fred100
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Azn Safado
    Amen to everything you said. Having finally gone there, it gave me some perspective. It's a place where if I could afford to go, I definitely would all the time as the choice of women are a notch above all the other upscale termas I've been to in Rio.
    The last time I visited I was not overly impressed with the quality of the girls. I also have experienced more hard sell from the prostitutes at Centaurus. This is always off putting.
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  10. Lorenzo
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by One Eyed Man
    The first couple times I went to Rio, I went there, and yes, the girls were attractive, but the services was mixed. I even got CBJs there. The problem I have is with their mercenary attitude. Having you pay in advance for a girl sends the clear message that they don't trust you. If you want a second girl, you have to go to the front desk to pay in advance. To my knowledge, this is the only therma where they don't trust you to settle your bill when you leave, and their mercenary attitude really stinks. Yes, I understand if you are Brazilian or they know you, you don't have to pay the girl fee in advance, but you still have to pay when you enter.
    You are absolutely right. An iron clad rule for mongers should be, never pay in advance, whether in a termas or in your apartment/hotel room. No exceptions. If they can't trust me to pay after service is delivered, well, unfuck them, as Lenny Bruce used to say.
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  11. Azn_Safado
    Inactive

    Termas Cancun

    Monte Carlo Promotion
    I was feeling lazy today so I decided to head to Monte Carlo to take advantage of their promotion - waive the $R70 cabine fee if you session before 6p (Mon - Fri). Of course I was mistaken and thought it was like Luomo's promotion where you just have to arrive before 6p. Anyway, I got there at 5:40p and asked about the promotion. The manager said that they tried it for 2 months but it is no longer available. I told them that it is still advertised on their website. If you go to their website, it says something to the effect of "Promotion of the Month: Afternoon Lightning - Going to the cabin until 18:00 you do not pay the ticket! (Monday to Friday)" He said "let me go talk to someone"...He comes back and says "you can have the $R70 fee waived just for today if you bring a girl to the room before 6p". Given that I screwed up on the timing and wouldn't even be able to choose a girl in time, I decided to leave of course. So yeah, I don't know what the deal with that promotion is now. I guess if you argue that it is still on the website, they'll let you have it.

    Plan B - Termas Cancun
    So onto plan B - giving Termas Cancun one more try. I hopped on the Siqueira Campos subway and arrived at Cancun around 6:30p. Entry fee was $R50 but that included 2 free drinks, I think. The boite was pretty empty at first, with a bad ratio of 12 guys and 15 girls. The girls would keep funneling in and out, rotating from the Whiskeria to the Boite and so forth.

    I sat around patiently till after 8p, where things picked up somewhat. There was a live band playing so the atmosphere was a bit better. By then, there were about 30 girls to 15 guys. I must say, out of the lineup, I only found about 5 that I would consider sessioning with, and maybe one 9 in the crowd. One sweet, petite spinner then came up to me. She was what I would classify as my type, but alas she was hyper-aggressive. No name introduction, just "let's go to the room". I asked if she wanted a drink and she said "no, let's go to the room". I said "no thanks". What a pity, because she was physically what I was looking for.

    I was about to pull the rip-cord and exit but then started chatting up with a gorgeous blond named Lucy. She was thin on top and thick on the bottom, normally not what I go for. But her face made up for a lot and I was getting blue-balls just standing around, so we went to the cabine for an hour. The room was very nice, a notch above 4x4's 1-hour standard room. The session was above average I would say.

    Upon exit, I had to pay R$240 for the one hour session and $R50 for cover. That's $R290! There's a scrolling LED board at the reception that has the prices, and it said $R220 for the 40-minute cabine, $R240 for 1-hour. So I didn't realize how EXPENSIVE even this place has gotten. More than 4x4! For some reason, I thought I read a recent report that Cancun was $R230, but maybe that was the price if you session before 5p. Anyway, I'm gonna go hit the prives next week to make up for this rapid inflation.
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  12. Pussyhunter099
    Inactive

    Cancun

    Make sure you check your bill carefully at Cancun. I went there twice last April and the first time they tried to charge me twice for the R30 entrance fee.

    Last April it was 40min R200, 1hr R220, entrance R30.
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  13. Euro100
    Inactive

    Centaurus is a business, and they have a certain business model. Their design is to keep people out, who just want to grope the girls and not session. They also want to keep the drinks relatively cheap and thus go high on the entrance fee. And they want to attract the best talent and thus have decided to charge the highest fees for the sessions. All of these are business decision that can be defended. Question is: do they work out? In the end, all that matters is how many men come to Centaurus under those conditions. And at least last Saturday there were quite a few men (~20-30) who were there; so they must be doing something right.

    As for the best-looking white women being at Centaurus: yes, one can make an argument there, at least from the total number of really good-looking white women. To me personally the skin color is absolutely secondary; I dip my stick in everything from milk to espresso. But I still liked the sheer volume of eye candy at Centaurus. So I suppose that I will be back at Centaurus in the future.

    BTW, Centaurus is not the only place that charges up front; VM does, too
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  14. Euro100
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Azn Safado
    Upon exit, I had to pay R$240 for the one hour session and $R50 for cover. That's $R290! There's a scrolling LED board at the reception that has the prices, and it said $R220 for the 40-minute cabine, $R240 for 1-hour. So I didn't realize how EXPENSIVE even this place has gotten. More than 4x4! For some reason, I thought I read a recent report that Cancun was $R230, but maybe that was the price if you session before 5p. Anyway, I'm gonna go hit the prives next week to make up for this rapid inflation.
    If you want a cheaper terma, perhaps you could give 502 a try. It is at the corner of R. da Alfandega and Av. Rio Branco. In other words, very close to 4*4 and Cancun. A little bit more run down, smaller selection of girls, but I seem to remember that the prices start at ~80R for 20 minutes. Entry is real cheap; I think 10R. You don't take your street clothes off either (so it's not exactly a terma ...). I didn't session there this time in RIo, but I remember it was pretty good last year.
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  15. Azn_Safado
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Euro100
    If you want a cheaper terma, perhaps you could give 502 a try. It is at the corner of R. da Alfandega and Av. Rio Branco. In other words, very close to 4*4 and Cancun. A little bit more run down, smaller selection of girls, but I seem to remember that the prices start at ~80R for 20 minutes. Entry is real cheap; I think 10R. You don't take your street clothes off either (so it's not exactly a terma ...). I didn't session there this time in RIo, but I remember it was pretty good last year.
    I was actually thinking about making a cheap terma run sometime this week too. Maybe hit 502, Aquarius 61, and Termas 81. I did a similar run a couple of years back - it's hit or miss, but I'm sure there are gems to be had. Never been to Termas 81 before, but I think I read some decent reviews here somewhere about it.
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  16. Fred100
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Euro100
    Centaurus is a business, and they have a certain business model. Their design is to keep people out, who just want to grope the girls and not session. They also want to keep the drinks relatively cheap and thus go high on the entrance fee. And they want to attract the best talent and thus have decided to charge the highest fees for the sessions. All of these are business decision that can be defended. Question is: do they work out? In the end, all that matters is how many men come to Centaurus under those conditions. And at least last Saturday there were quite a few men ( 20-30) who were there; so they must be doing something right.

    As for the best-looking white women being at Centaurus: yes, one can make an argument there, at least from the total number of really good-looking white women. To me personally the skin color is absolutely secondary; I dip my stick in everything from milk to espresso. But I still liked the sheer volume of eye candy at Centaurus. So I suppose that I will be back at Centaurus in the future.

    BTW, Centaurus is not the only place that charges up front; VM does, too
    I can understand it at VM. Lots of low budget low life clientele, high risk of them doing a runner. The money is not an issue for me, paying up front at Centaurus is a mood killer.
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  17. Azn_Safado
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Pussyhunter099
    Make sure you check your bill carefully at Cancun. I went there twice last April and the first time they tried to charge me twice for the R30 entrance fee.

    Last April it was 40min R200, 1hr R220, entrance R30.
    Yeah, I hope I didn't get ripped off, at least for the entry fee. She told me it was $R50 upfront. Maybe it's the gringo entry fee. Ha. Anyway, that's the same entry fee as what 4x4 is now. As far as the cabine prices, there's a scrolling LED board with the prices so at least I know those prices were accurate.
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  18. SirMarjAlot
    Inactive

    Rio Trip Report Summary June 2010

    Flew to Rio with TAM airlines from London Heathrow in June 2010, just short of £600. My first visit to Rio, Brazil and the continent of South America. Originally planning to stay in a beach front apartment with Gringo management but read more bad than good about this agency so went down the girl friendly hotel route and stayed at the Atlantico Copacabana hotel on Siqueria Campos. Good choice, and good location for around $100 a night.

    I had a few months to research the place and try and get a list of venues to visit. I compiled my Rio Mongering hotspots map.

    http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?hl=...,0.153637&z=13

    This was going to be the post club Help era and reports were the mongering in Rio was on the decline. I intended to make my first visit many years ago in 2002 when my mongering career first began but the fear of crime always put me off. For me, on the ground there, this did not materialise, I found it surprisingly safe to walk around, although things could easy change in a split second if your in the wrong place at the wrong time.

    Balcony
    ---------------
    The main concentration of garotas now was to be found at the Balcony bar Leme end of Av Atlantico, this apparently has taken over from Atlantico Terracato and Club Help with the small Dolce Vita nightclub next door. Years ago this bar was apparently the lowest in the pecking order but things change.

    On my first night in Rio I met two girls in Balcony and we went to a short-time love hotel for a threesome 2 minutes around the corner for 50R for 2 hours. For taking two girls it was 80R. The Lido love hotel was very clean and roomy. These two girls were good fun although CBJ. 100R each.

    A few days later, late afternoon I meet a very curvacious black girl in the Balcony and it was round too the Lido love motel for more of the same. Very good sex session with Rosie for 150R.

    A few nights later one of the girls I meet from the first night introduces me to her friend a very sexy 23yo. Decided to take her back to the hotel and no problems signing her in. Once up in the room she was happy to stay all night for 200R. Some great sex sessions with her.

    After trying the clubs one night and not scoring headed back to the Balcony to see what it was like after midnight, very busy while all the other bars along the Avenue were closed or empty. In fact Balcony really is the only show in town for meeting freelancer garota's. Three girls pounce on me in there, I like one but not the other two. They were getting their tits out in the bar and showing me their ass and pussy in the street, desperate for me to take all 3 of them into the Lido hotel, desperate for cash though.

    I just take one back to the hotel, again 200R for TLN. Not such a good performer though, she initially wanted paying up front, she seemed a bit nervous unlike the ones before. But she relax and was ok to pay on exit. i guess mongers not want to pay her before because she not give good service.

    On the day Brazil played their first match in the world cup again I watch the match at the Balcony, once kickoff the place was packed. I got friendly with a pretty maturer garota who chose to sit with me. After it was back to the hotel for another session, she wanted 300R for spending the afternoon and evening with me, but she left with 250R, she wanted to stay in contact, but im not interested, too expensive.

    But I never failed to meet a girl I liked within a few minutes of arriving at the Balcony bar.

    ***** Beach
    ----------------------
    Tried this one day opposite the Orthon hotel, but this area is a bit of a tourist trap. Was introduced to a couple of very sexy girls but was not keen on dealing with the middle man and not so convienent without the beach side apartment.


    Termas
    -----------------------
    My first Termas was Luomo on Siqueria Campos just up from my hotel. The price for entry was 60 Reals and for a 40 minute session with one of the garotas was 240 reals so 300 reals without drinks etc. Inside there were about 15 girls and I wanted to fuck them all. I take a Latino into the cabines and get a full on PSE with her. Afterwards spend some time in the bar and there was a couple of real young stunners in there with fantastic bundas, blondes blacks Latinas and Mulatos. Was intending to return here, a real nice laid back comfy place with some lovely girls.


    Tried Monte Carlo Located just up from the Copacabana beach on Rua Hilario de Gouveia, was a Saturday night, told less girls working at the weekend. More girls inside than Luomo and more punters but not all top notch but still alot to choose from. Took a tall very curvacious black girl to the cabines for another PSE this one doing CIM. Price 70 reals admission, 170 reals for a 40 minutes session with one of the garotas, and then 70 reals for the room. Really enjoyed the saunas in here too.

    Venture into Centro to try a Termas there, around a 100R cheaper here than Copacabana and many more Termas to choose from but the one to try is Quatro por Quatro 4x4 located at Rua Buenos Aires 44. Alot more busy in here plenty of girls to choose from I take a Latina too the cabines and she was very eager to please. The price - if I take girl before 5pm then entrance fee of 50 reals will be waived, the cost is 200 reals for 40 minutes including the cabine.

    Clubs Boites
    --------------------------
    Tried these one night most are located in and around Avenue Princesa Isabel Leme end of Copacabana. Sensoo had some real stunners dancing was very comfy inside and seemed all above board, 50R entry which includes your first two drinks.

    Next I tried Barbarellas, again 50R entrance fee first two drinks free. Not what i was expecting, this place is much bigger than the other joints but has definately seen better days which is probably true for much of the mongering scene around Copacabana. Mostly average girls inside fully dressed asking 400R Iv seen better 100R girls in the Balcony.

    Next Pussycats no entrance fee but 15R a beer, bit empty inside but a few doable girls inside, I found the clubs to not really be to my liking even though of course its all about money we like to try and forget that at least for a while, ok, some get too carried away with this idea and think the girls really like them.

    That kind of sums up my mongering experience in Rio. Enjoyed myself very much. June is low season but the weather was perfect, the beach was the best and the scenary fantastic. Good healthy food at the Kilo resturants. The people very warm and friendly. Shame i missed its heyday.

    My Rio youTube Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNbaexWRlKA
    Attached Images
      » Attached Images
      Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
    • Bubba_Boy
      Inactive

      Originally Posted by Azn Safado
      Yeah, I hope I didn't get ripped off, at least for the entry fee. She told me it was $R50 upfront. Maybe it's the gringo entry fee. Ha. Anyway, that's the same entry fee as what 4x4 is now. As far as the cabine prices, there's a scrolling LED board with the prices so at least I know those prices were accurate.
      You were not ripped off. When they have live music there is a R$50 minimum consumption charge. When there is not live music the R$ 30 entrance fee applies, I believe they waive that if you take a girl before 5pm. The 40 minute girl+cabine fee is R$200. Hence R$230 is the normal 40minute + entrance.
      Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
    • Tiradentes
      Inactive

      Originally Posted by SirMarjAlot

      Mike 'The Situation' would rank the chicks that you hooked up with as grenades, and landmines.

      And speaking of grenades and landmines, Terma MC is full of them. Looks like they hired every favela girl that applied for a job in there.
      Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
    • Bambino
      Inactive

      Heading back after a 2 yr. hiatus.

      I think I visited various parts of Brazil 10 times in the past 8 years. Then I started dating an American girl. Certain things happened that would never happen in Brazil; like "my jaw is sore" (after a 10 min. BJ). Just didn't seem to know what to do with her hands. And certain things were just fuckin strange; like "I don't like saliva on my pussy".
      W.T.F.!!!
      My Boy and I arrive in a few weeks.
      I have a question for you guys; Since Help seems to have gone for good, what are the "club-like" venues where the same sort of business is conducted?
      I don't see much chatter about it.
      There seems to be more small Centro casa action. We are both fluent and familiar with the place. So any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
      Thank God for the Forum!!!

      Well, I just found SRMRJLAOT's post from yesterday. It not only answers my questions, it's one of the best reports I've ever read.
      That dude is smooth!
      Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
    • Brazil_Specialist
      Inactive

      Originally Posted by Euro100

      BTW, Centaurus is not the only place that charges up front; VM does, too
      Wrong.

      No other place charges you for the program before you have seen the girl. Many places want your money before you start the actual deed but after you saw and chose the girl.

      Even outcall escorts, you can send them back paying the taxi
      Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
    • J_sceen
      Inactive

      I Agree!

      Yeah most of those chicks are nasty!

      Originally Posted by Tiradentes
      Mike 'The Situation' would rank the chicks that you hooked up with as grenades, and landmines.

      And speaking of grenades and landmines, Terma MC is full of them. Looks like they hired every favela girl that applied for a job in there.
      Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
    • Bubba_Boy
      Inactive

      The B*t*h map

      Originally Posted by Bambino
      I have a question for you guys; Since Help seems to have gone for good, what are the "club-like" venues where the same sort of business is conducted?
      Really there has been no substitute. Some of the traffic has gone to the balcony bar but only the really rough stuff. The 3 or 4 times that I have passed the balcony bar it has been really bad. Really scraping the barrel. The better help girls won't go there because the whole world can see in when they pass the balcony bar, it is too open. At least at Help they had some protection from being inside a club.

      In my opinion there is a lot less working girls in Copacabana now. I personally spend most of my time in centro now. The usual big clubs but also there are a ton of smaller clubs where it costs R$10 to enter and if you go to say 3 or 4 you can fine a real cutie to your liking for less than R$ 100. Bascially the small clubs only have 6 to 10 girls if they are lucky, but the quality is similar to that of the bigger clubs, they just don't have 50 to 100 girls where it is easy to find something you like.

      Don't ask me which clubs I go to specifically because it varies a lot, but just go this the " b*tch map" click on rio and it will give you a ton of choices in centro. Just print it out and go for a wander.

      http://bitchmaps.com/index_en.html
      Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
    • Azn_Safado
      Inactive

      Originally Posted by J sceen
      Yeah most of those chicks are nasty!
      C'mon guys, give him a break. He was nice enough to share his whole experience here. SirMarjAlot is a very good writer by the way. There's a link to his mongering blog site (which covers other interesting parts of the world) in the recent "Reports Of Distinction" section, which is a very good read!
      Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
    • Bravo
      Inactive

      Originally Posted by Bubba Boy
      Really there has been no substitute. Some of the traffic has gone to the balcony bar but only the really rough stuff. The 3 or 4 times that I have passed the balcony bar it has been really bad. Really scraping the barrel. The better help girls won't go there because the whole world can see in when they pass the balcony bar, it is too open. At least at Help they had some protection from being inside a club.

      You are right about this. I knew girls who had regular jobs during the daytime but they would work in help 2-3 times a week to make extra money. Those girls would damn near SPRINT from the taxi to the entrance to help because they didnt want to take the chance of being seen. They loved working in Help because they knew that regular brasilians would never go into help, so no chance of being seen by a neighbor or a co-worker. Those same girls can never work balcony because its too out in the open.
      Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
    • Golfinho
      Inactive

      Originally Posted by Azn Safado
      C'mon guys, give him a break. He was nice enough to share his whole experience here. SirMarjAlot is a very good writer by the way. There's a link to his mongering blog site (which covers other interesting parts of the world) in the recent "Reports Of Distinction" section, which is a very good read!
      It is good, isn't it? Have you signed up yet for his for-pay site and accessed all of SenorMargelots great material?
      Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
    • Riofan6
      Inactive

      New Disco Opening....

      My boots-on-the-ground reporter in Rio called me a few minutes ago with news that the word on the street is a new disco is opening somewhere between the Museo de Cine e Som and the Copacabana Palace Hotel, nearer to the hotel. Word is it will be bigger then HELP and will be open by October. I'll be in Rio next week for a 2 day recce run and see what I C. As with most things in Brasil/Rio, only time will tell.
      Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
    • SirMarjAlot
      Inactive

      Originally Posted by Bambino
      I think I visited various parts of Brazil 10 times in the past 8 years. Then I started dating an American girl. Certain things happened that would never happen in Brazil; like "my jaw is sore" (after a 10 min. BJ). Just didn't seem to know what to do with her hands. And certain things were just fuckin strange; like "I don't like saliva on my pussy".

      W. T. F.!

      My Boy and I arrive in a few weeks.

      I have a question for you guys; Since Help seems to have gone for good, what are the "club-like" venues where the same sort of business is conducted?

      I don't see much chatter about it.

      There seems to be more small Centro casa action. We are both fluent and familiar with the place. So any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

      Thank God for the Forum!

      Well, I just found SRMRJLAOT's post from yesterday. It not only answers my questions, it's one of the best reports I've ever read.

      That dude is smooth!
      THanks mate, really appreciate that, I'm a Rio newbie, but I did fall in love with the place and will definately return. I'm off to Thailand though September loads of venues there but all the girls are the same. Going to miss the Bundas. Thanks to Sperto too.
      Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
    • SirMarjAlot
      Inactive

      Originally Posted by Azn Safado
      C'mon guys, give him a break. He was nice enough to share his whole experience here. SirMarjAlot is a very good writer by the way. There's a link to his mongering blog site (which covers other interesting parts of the world) in the recent "Reports Of Distinction" section, which is a very good read!
      Thanks I'm used to it. I'm glad I'm not too fussy. You can't miss what you don't know. There is some talent in Balcony, but need to be a bit of a regular in there to cross paths.
      Posted 4 years ago | #Reply

    Reply

    You must log in to post.