[sticky]

Photo Gallery

(192 posts) (72 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

  1. Piper1
    Inactive

    Janos - so you kept the best for last!

    (BTW, I'm the gorgeous one).
    Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
  2. Janos_Bacsi
    Inactive

    Yess,she was a .....

    Real nice looking Girl.
    What memoriesssss.
    Im tinking of going To Moscow,When Im in Hungary this Summer,you know,for a little Mongering.The Tickets are real cheep,but I don't know if I trust the Soviet Airlines.
    Make sure you save me some of tham Digits,ok.I will let you test tham out first.
    Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
  3. Janos_Bacsi
    Inactive

    Some more sites for you mongers........

    Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
  4. EyeWanderer
    Inactive

    Question re Helga

    Originally Posted by Janos Bacsi
    Helga,realy nice looking Girl.Met her near the Austrian Border.She tok me to her favored Spot.Nice Service,15.000 Ft,abbout $75.00.Pics included.We spent abbout 2 Hrs together.
    Great story about the deer. Love it. And man, she is hot. Definitely worth the money.

    Where near the boder did you find her? Sopron, perchance? Do you usually find them hanging around reststops on the highway? Seems so. I looked a lot for road girls last summer around Sopron/Szombathely with no luck, but never thought about rest stops, gas stations, etc. Thanks a ton for all the info!
    Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
  5. Janos_Bacsi
    Inactive

    Eyewonderer

    Picked her up by Kormend.
    Right before you get to the City,thare is a Truck Stop,I guess its a Fuel Stop.
    She was hanging around thare.I allways check the Fuel Depot,and I got lucky 4-5 times now.
    You can't miss the place,just look for big Trucks,as you drive tord the Austrian Border,right before Kormend,it will be on your right.
    Hope this help you.
    Janos
    Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
  6. Aunsa
    Inactive

    Budapest 24th March, '06

    Had this girl visit me at my hotel, i was staying in the Hilton Westend. Charge was 150 Euro's for the hour, plus wanted 20 Euro's for taxi, instead gave her 3000ft (about 12 Euro's). Anyway, her name was Lauren I think! Enjoy!
    Attached Images
      » Attached Images
      Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
    • Janos_Bacsi
      Inactive

      Aunsa

      Nice,good looking girls thare,would you agree............
      Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
    • Aunsa
      Inactive

      Budapest

      Hungary still has some of the best girls in the world, and prices are coming higher, but still, you can catch good value if you look!
      Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
    • Surferr3
      Inactive

      She's a hottie!!!!

      Originally Posted by Aunsa
      Had this girl visit me at my hotel, i was staying in the Hilton Westend. Charge was 150 Euro's for the hour, plus wanted 20 Euro's for taxi, instead gave her 3000ft (about 12 Euro's). Anyway, her name was Lauren I think! Enjoy!
      What site doid you find her on? Do you have contact info? Does she speak English?

      Thanks for sharing the nice shot.
      Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
    • Janos_Bacsi
      Inactive

      Virginia,from Nagykanizsa.......

      Found this Girl tru a Friend.
      Virginia is a Sexy girl,that is a tru GFE,and more.Very Clean,she has her own Butifull Home.Wery nice Bathroom,to Shower in.Went to Nagykanizsa,it is near Lake Balaton,a 2 hr ride from Szombathely.
      Price,5 000 (abbout $25.00) Half Hr,1 Pop.
      8 000 Ft(abbout $40) 2 Pops.She will do French without Condom.Sex with Condom only.Also,she will lick your ass,for on extra 3.000 Ft.O.....that was soo good.....
      She is a very sexy Girl,you get to pick the Sexy clothes,that you want her to were.........during Sex........This was my pick...........(Pick #14-4)
      I got her Digits,if some one is going to Lake Balaton for Vacation.Just PM-me.
      Janos.
      Attached Images
        » Attached Images
        Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
      • Wanking
        Inactive

        Facking hell Janos,

        you are the man mate !!!!!
        Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
      • AlphaTester
        Inactive

        Originally Posted by Janos Bacsi (03-04-06 )
        Budapest Girl,very cute,160 cm high,and she told me she is 48 Kg..
        Went to her place,In the Big City.After visiting a great Roman Bath.What better way to and the Day,than spending a few Hours wit Gabi.Little Pricey
        100 Euros,for 2 Hrs.....And 25 Euros for the picks.Good thing I had some extra Money with me............
        Try to get in touch with her the next Day of our stay in Budapest,but could not get a hold of her,the pfone was off.What a shame....
        Good Service from this Sexy lady.




        She looks like pornstar Coreena :
        http://www.eurobabeindex.com/sbandoindex/coreena.html
        http://www.dr-hardcore.com/profile.asp?ID=493
        http://tgp.pixandvideo.com/040810/in...alerotica.html
        http://tgp.assholefever.com/060113/index_pichunter.html

        I don't think it's possible to have a pornstar for only 100 euros, but I wonder about it, maybe she quit the porn industry and needs money. Janos, is it the same girl ?
        Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
      • Janos_Bacsi
        Inactive

        Did not know......

        Had no Idea,but its possible.Looks like the same Girl.
        Eather way,I had a good time.This is great,no wonder she could suck that well.
        I will try to look her up next time I go thare.
        Thanks
        Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
      • Alexandu
        Inactive

        Xenia

        Found this beaty in a peep show in Budapest. She only let me take these two pics in the private cabin.
        Attached Images
          » Attached Images
          Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
        • Mr6969
          Inactive

          Contact Please

          Any chance you can pass her contact to me, It would be nice of you.

          Originally Posted by Aunsa
          This has to be hands down one of the hottest girls ever i have had! Came to visit me at my hotel around 4pm Sat afternoon. Charge was 200 Euro's for the hour, but after being with her, i spent 500 Euro's for 3 hours with her! Dam it, she was worth every penny! Did not mind me taking photos, but did'nt allow nude, she is moving to Germany in April. She is a part-time model, which you can clearly see plus she works at the OTP Bank somewhere in Budapest.

          Anyway, enjoy!
          Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
        • Nzito
          Inactive

          Short visit at Budapest

          Hi,

          This is my first report, I spent 4 days at Budapest last week, and was somewhat disappointed about the girls I met through the ads on the web, but finally I visited a nice and very cute 23 year old girl named Rita.

          15000 Forint for BBBJ and sex and she even let me take some pics of her sweet pussy.

          Enjoy
          Attached Images
            » Attached Images
            Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
          • Griffon69
            Inactive

            Budapest-Taxi fare from airport to city centre

            Hi,

            I will come to Budapest mid-January for few days, but as my flight will arrive at 23:30, I believe the only option available to go to my hotel will be a taxi.

            Now, I've read that it's recommended to ask for fare before the trip. Any idea was should be the acceptable cost at this time of the night?

            Griffon
            Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
          • Tony66
            Inactive

            Re. griffon 69:

            Why did you put this question in the photogallery?
            Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
          • Griffon69
            Inactive

            Re. Tony66

            My mistake! Sorry.
            Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
          • Glashuette
            Inactive

            Details of Location ? Price ? Services ?

            Originally Posted by Alexandu
            Found this beaty in a peep show in Budapest. She only let me take these two pics in the private cabin.
            Hi !

            Can you share some details ? Please.......

            Where in Budapest is this available ?

            Price ?

            Services Offered ?

            Any other place one can go to - like Prague - for good quality East European Women. Good Looking - Nice Service & Competative Price !!!

            Suggestions & Guidance would be appreciated.

            Thanks

            'G'
            Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
          • Alexandu
            Inactive

            Service in Budapest

            Originally Posted by Glashuette
            Hi !

            Can you share some details? Please.

            Where in Budapest is this available?

            Price?

            Services Offered?

            Any other place one can go to - like Prague - for good quality East European Women. Good Looking - Nice Service & Competative Price !!!

            Suggestions & Guidance would be appreciated.

            Thanks

            'G'
            The peep shows are along Ferenc and Joszef Krt.

            The service is not worth the money: 15000ft for full service or 7000ft for bj in private cabin is way too much. You are much better off to have a lady come to your hotel for 10000ft the hour. Checkout www.piroslampa.net for good opportunities.

            Alex
            Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
          • Dadaji
            Inactive

            Originally Posted by Alexandu
            You are much better off to have a lady come to your hotel for 10000ft the hour. Checkout www.piroslampa.net for good opportunities.

            Alex
            Hi!

            Any idea what these preety ladies charge?

            Can we go to them?

            Choose from a bunch of them?

            Somthing that is down town, city centre. Like a Brothel, just drop in, have a look, choose, spend 2 hours, get screwed and pay & leave. Makes matters very very easy. Cannot call them to the Hotel , travelling with the family.

            Suggestions would be appreciated - Alex

            DADAJI

            PS. The site shows some really preety girls. Are they actually so good looking?
            Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
          • Dave_Carrera
            Inactive

            Sounds like we are looking for the same kind of place(s)

            I'm going to Budapest with some buddies and we are looking for a bordello so that we can all play at the same time. I'd be appreciative of any information.

            Dave
            Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
          • Shabba
            Inactive

            Hodmezovasarhely visit 20th. May

            Can anyone assist with contact details of any ladies in South Hungary?

            Come on guys. I'll take lots of pics for you all to see.
            Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
          • Albert_Punter
            Inactive

            Alexa

            Please let's try to post pictures only in this thread, leaving questions to appropriate threads.

            These are some pics taken with Alexa (report about her is in Budapest thread).
            Attached Images
              » Attached Images
              Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
            • Inviktus
              Inactive

              Originally Posted by Janos Bacsi
              Budapest Girl, very cute, 160 cm high, and she told me she is 48 Kg. Went to her place, In the Big City. After visiting a great Roman Bath. What better way to and the Day, than spending a few Hours with Gabi. Little Pricey 100 Euros, for 2 Hrs. And 25 Euros for the picks. Good thing I had some extra Money with me. Try to get in touch with her the next Day of our stay in Budapest, but could not get a hold of her, the pfone was off. What a shame. Good Service from this Sexy lady.
              Do you still have her contact info? PM me if you do please.
              Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
            • Essi
              Inactive

              Nice pic

              Dear friend

              It look she is more to anal than to pussy sex did u try anal with her? she is in to it? how much it's extra charge?


              ESSI

              Originally Posted by Nzito
              Hi,

              This is my first report, I spent 4 days at Budapest last week, and was somewhat disappointed about the girls I met through the ads on the web, but finally I visited a nice and very cute 23 year old girl named Rita.

              15000 Forint for BBBJ and sex and she even let me take some pics of her sweet pussy.

              Enjoy
              Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
            • Alexandu
              Inactive

              Kriszti

              Originally Posted by Dadaji
              Hi!

              Any idea what these preety ladies charge?

              Can we go to them?

              Choose from a bunch of them?

              Somthing that is down town, city centre. Like a Brothel, just drop in, have a look, choose, spend 2 hours, get screwed and pay & leave. Makes matters very very easy. Cannot call them to the Hotel , travelling with the family.

              Suggestions would be appreciated - Alex

              DADAJI

              PS. The site shows some really preety girls. Are they actually so good looking?
              Here is Kriszti, one of 2 -3 girls in an appartment in the VI district. The pictures on www.szexmost.hu look better than the reality. Cost: HUF 10000.- plus extra for taking the fotos. I will not be going back.

              Alexandu
              Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
            • Alexandu
              Inactive

              Kriszti

              Originally Posted by Alexandu
              Here is Kriszti, one of 2 -3 girls in an appartment in the VI district. The pictures on www.szexmost.hu look better than the reality. Cost: HUF 10000.- plus extra for taking the fotos. I will not be going back.

              Alexandu
              Sorry missed the pics. Here they come.
              Attached Images
                » Attached Images
                Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
              • Albert_Punter
                Inactive

                pics scam

                Probably pictures on website show a different girl, situation I have discovered it is quite common.
                However, real girl doesn't seem bad and provided you had good time with her I am sure you were happy anyhow.

                Originally Posted by Alexandu
                Here is Kriszti, one of 2 -3 girls in an appartment in the VI district. The pictures on www.szexmost.hu look better than the reality. Cost: HUF 10000.- plus extra for taking the fotos. I will not be going back.

                Alexandu
                Posted 7 years ago | #Reply

              Reply

              You must log in to post.