1. admin
    Key Master

This is the Photo Gallery!

Greetings Everyone,

This is the thread for posting photos.

If you want to post comments or otherwise engage in discussions that are not directly related to a specific photo, then please do so in the appropriate thread.

Thanks,

Hunter
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  2. Govindusa
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Admin
    Greetings Everyone,

This is the thread for posting photos.

If you want to post comments or otherwise engage in discussions that are not directly related to a specific photo, then please do so in the appropriate thread.

Thanks,

Hunter
    Dear Hunter/Ayanthi et al,

I had intended to post a couple of photos associated with the report. But when I finished copying and pasting the report, realised I didn't know how exactly to transfer the photos to this forum from the original source. I never claim to be the original author of the report as Ayanthi seems to imply. I gave my reasons for my action in the original posting.

As my posting seems to have offended a few. I apologise for my action and ensure it will not happen again.

Govind
  3. Pussz_Hunter
    Inactive

My Russian Encounter at Globel Towers-01

One of a good senior member who shared me a good contact number of a Russian guy(Y****) who has very good beautiful Russian girls this was told to me by the wsgforum member.

This happened one month back when I was away from srilanka (I am working outside srilanka).when I call from my place he pick the phone I introduce to him myself and told one of my friend gave he number. He said when I come to srilanka call from the same mobile number not to call from local line because I am a new customer to him.

When I came to srilanka last month I call him and he answered and said he can send the girls where ever I want .i ask the rate of gils.For 2 hours Rs 10,000.00, half day USD$ 200 and full day USD$ 400-USD$ 500.I told him since this is going to be my first Russian girl experience in srilanka I will book for 2 hour session he agreed.

I booked a room in Global Tower Hotel and informed him .when I am in the room I got a call from him and he ask me to come out and he mention he parked his car near to the hotel when I notice his car went near to it he got down introduced and he ask me to pick a girl in the car and I got into the car OOHHH my good there were three dick rising girls in the car I was so confused whom to select all are sexy figures and smile at me. I don’t know whom to pick & pick blindly who looks to me age around 25-30 & paid Rs 10,000/= to him and he introduce herself Vasilisa and ask me to go to room she will come and join after some time and I gave my room number.I came to my room and had couple of black label after 15 min bell rings she was there.she can speak fair enough of English. She gave me a GFK kiss and had a friendly chat mean time I offer her a drink she had it. we decide to go for a wash and she started to remove her cloths and when she saw I am taking my camera she refuse to remove her cloths unless and untill I keep the camera away and I convince her saying I am not in srilanka I am going back to where I work all sort of stories and gave her USD $25 then she agreed saying she trust me that I won’t show her pic to anyone. To be a trust worthy man I am masking her face.

We both went to showers had a nice was and she played with my junior rub each other , came to bed had a good session in various positions .Her BBBJ was very good.after 1st session we had a small drink and went on again this time anal using condoms. It was a happy ending of pussy hunting.I had around

Overall

Face: 7/10
    Boobs: 10/10
    Ass:10/10
    Body: 10/10
    DATY: 9/10
    GFE: 9/10
    BBBJ: 9/10
    Anal: 9/10
    FS: 10/10

Attitude 10/10

Damage
    Double room cost USD $ 55+ food + tax.
    Girl Rs 10,000/=
    Tip USD $ 25

Truely worth for the money.
    Attached Images
      » Attached Images
    • Sl_Expat
      Inactive

Originally Posted by Pussz Hunter
      One of a good senior member who shared me a good contact number of a Russian guy(Y****) who has very good beautiful Russian girls this was told to me b....................I had around

Overall

Attitude 10/10

Damage
      Girl Rs 10,000/=
      Tip USD $ 25

Thank you for the awesome report mate. Its nice to see a full report with pics.

Enjoy and stay safe.

SL-E
    • Rocker2
      Inactive

Good catch

One of a good senior member who shared me a good contact number of a Russian guy(Y****) who has very good beautiful Russian girls this was told to me by the wsgforum member.

This happened one month back when I was away from srilanka (I am working outside srilanka).when I call from my place he pick the phone I introduce to him myself and told one of my friend gave he number. He said when I come to srilanka call from the same mobile number not to call from local line because I am a new customer to him.

When I came to srilanka last month I call him and he answered and said he can send the girls where ever I want .i ask the rate of gils.For 2 hours Rs 10,000.00, half day USD$ 200 and full day USD$ 400-USD$ 500.I told him since this is going to be my first Russian girl experience in srilanka I will book for 2 hour session he agreed.

I booked a room in Global Tower Hotel and informed him .when I am in the room I got a call from him and he ask me to come out and he mention he parked his car near to the hotel when I notice his car went near to it he got down introduced and he ask me to pick a girl in the car and I got into the car OOHHH my good there were three dick rising girls in the car I was so confused whom to select all are sexy figures and smile at me. I don’t know whom to pick & pick blindly who looks to me age around 25-30 & paid Rs 10,000/= to him and he introduce herself Vasilisa and ask me to go to room she will come and join after some time and I gave my room number.I came to my room and had couple of black label after 15 min bell rings she was there.she can speak fair enough of English. She gave me a GFK kiss and had a friendly chat mean time I offer her a drink she had it. we decide to go for a wash and she started to remove her cloths and when she saw I am taking my camera she refuse to remove her cloths unless and untill I keep the camera away and I convince her saying I am not in srilanka I am going back to where I work all sort of stories and gave her USD $25 then she agreed saying she trust me that I won’t show her pic to anyone. To be a trust worthy man I am masking her face.

We both went to showers had a nice was and she played with my junior rub each other , came to bed had a good session in various positions .Her BBBJ was very good.after 1st session we had a small drink and went on again this time anal using condoms. It was a happy ending of pussy hunting.I had around

Overall

Attitude 10/10

Damage
      Girl Rs 10,000/=
      Tip USD $ 25

Terrific girl and nice pics.
    • Twinky
      Inactive

Russian Chicks

Overall

Attitude 10/10

Damage
      Girl Rs 10,000/=
      Tip USD $ 25

First time seen Russian's pic in sri lanka. Thanks buddy. Great contribution to the Forum. Keep going.
      TK
    • Skywalker_J
      Inactive

Thanks for the info and pics Hunter!
    • Pussz_Hunter
      Inactive

My Russian Encounter at Globel Towers-02

This was my second encounter with another Russian lady. As I mention in my previous post I contact him and he was asking me how the experience with that Russian girl was. I thanked him giving a good opportuneity fuck a russian girl for me and I told him that I need a different one this time but should be little fleshy on and he mention that there is a new lady coming to srilanka from somewhere on her way to Russia she will stay in Colombo for a couples of weeks if I want I can try and he also mention she is around 35 and plump and I was impressed and without seeing I agreed. He told me once she arrived he will call me. After three days I got a call saying she is arrived, this time he mention book the room and give the room number he will drop her to my room. I was very anxious to meet the plump lady.I went to my favorite hotel Globel towers and as for a double room the lady (she also look good heheh) went through the computer and say no double room and only 2 Bed Room Suite is available I didn’t have any choice and she gave a sea view suite. Though the cost was very high but room is superb and nice sea view. I ordered Pepsi and some snakes and I have taken out my black label bottle fixed a small drink then called Y****e and gave my room no.I fixed the second drink now my mood was gr8 and waiting to see the lady.

After 45 min the door bell rings I open the door OOOoohhhh my god dam plumb sexy ***** was standing I well come her and she talks very good English. She was very impressed with the room she enjoys the sea view.I have a habit of giving gifts to any lady who I meet hehehe I believe this makes them happy and comfortable with me and trustable really it works .I gifted her nice lady perfume look like very costly but it is very cheap in gulf ha ha ha ha ha. She was very happy and hugged me and gave me a real GFK kiss I mean lip 2 lip.

I felt she was very hot. We had a very small introduction chat and she said want to have a bath.She starts to remove her cloths one by by oohhh the ***** was really sexy and good size figure.she was fully naked infront of me and she tease me with her boobs and legs. She ask me join with her and she came closer to me and starts to remove my t-shirt went on to my jeans and made me fully nude and really I was shamed because of her figure my junior was rocked and attention position. she tease with my junior and she grab my junior and pull me to the showers. We both had kiss each other & I starts to suck her big boobs nipples it was a great experience sucking the boobs under shower. I did daty on standing position and she was very hot and wild she kneel down towards me and took my junior in deep throat. I was enjoyed the way she suck my junior. She kept on stroking my rode and I couldn’t able to hold and I unload my load in her face since we are under the shower it got washed off. I came out of the shower cubical dried up my self. I took my camera and waiting her to come out soon she came I requested her for a photo she was in double mind and I told her this is for my personal use then she agreed. She gave some good phose.Due to safety of the women I am masked the pictures.

She fixed 2 dinks for me and her we went to bed teasing each other had the drink starts the second session.This session was very good because it took a long time period of time to cum me.we fucked each other in many positions.when I did the anal she starts to scream and moaning .I had a very nice time with her.once our encounter over she gave a call to him once he arrived he gave a miss call she gave a very good GFK and went.

Overall

Face: 6/10
      Boobs: 9/10
      Ass: 9/10
      Body: 7/10
      DATY: 6/10
      BBBJ: 8/10
      Anal: 7/10
      FS: 9/10

Attitude 9/10

Damage
      2 bed room suite cost USD $ 135+ tax.
      Food and drinks RS 1150
      Girl Rs 10,000/=
      Attached Images
        » Attached Images
      • Chrismonger3
        Inactive

My Russian Encounter at Globel Towers-02

Super report. And welldone!

Looking at the scores. You have had a good time.

Regards,

Chrismonger3

Attitude 9/10
      • Ku_Koo
        Inactive

This was my second encounter with another Russian lady. As I mention in my previous post I contact him and he was asking me how the experience with that Russian girl was. I thanked him giving a good opportuneity fuck a russian girl for me and I told him that I need a different one this time but should be little fleshy on and he mention that there is a new lady coming to srilanka from somewhere on her way to Russia she will stay in Colombo for a couples of weeks if I want I can try and he also mention she is around 35 and plump and I was impressed and without seeing I agreed. He told me once she arrived he will call me. After three days I got a call saying she is arrived, this time he mention book the room and give the room number he will drop her to my room. I was very anxious to meet the plump lady.I went to my favorite hotel Globel towers and as for a double room the lady (she also look good heheh) went through the computer and say no double room and only 2 Bed Room Suite is available I didn’t have any choice and she gave a sea view suite. Though the cost was very high but room is superb and nice sea view. I ordered Pepsi and some snakes and I have taken out my black label bottle fixed a small drink then called Y****e and gave my room no.I fixed the second drink now my mood was gr8 and waiting to see the lady.

After 45 min the door bell rings I open the door OOOoohhhh my god dam plumb sexy ***** was standing I well come her and she talks very good English. She was very impressed with the room she enjoys the sea view.I have a habit of giving gifts to any lady who I meet hehehe I believe this makes them happy and comfortable with me and trustable really it works .I gifted her nice lady perfume look like very costly but it is very cheap in gulf ha ha ha ha ha. She was very happy and hugged me and gave me a real GFK kiss I mean lip 2 lip.

I felt she was very hot. We had a very small introduction chat and she said want to have a bath.She starts to remove her cloths one by by oohhh the ***** was really sexy and good size figure.she was fully naked infront of me and she tease me with her boobs and legs. She ask me join with her and she came closer to me and starts to remove my t-shirt went on to my jeans and made me fully nude and really I was shamed because of her figure my junior was rocked and attention position. she tease with my junior and she grab my junior and pull me to the showers. We both had kiss each other & I starts to suck her big boobs nipples it was a great experience sucking the boobs under shower. I did daty on standing position and she was very hot and wild she kneel down towards me and took my junior in deep throat. I was enjoyed the way she suck my junior. She kept on stroking my rode and I couldn’t able to hold and I unload my load in her face since we are under the shower it got washed off. I came out of the shower cubical dried up my self. I took my camera and waiting her to come out soon she came I requested her for a photo she was in double mind and I told her this is for my personal use then she agreed. She gave some good phose.Due to safety of the women I am masked the pictures.

She fixed 2 dinks for me and her we went to bed teasing each other had the drink starts the second session.This session was very good because it took a long time period of time to cum me.we fucked each other in many positions.when I did the anal she starts to scream and moaning .I had a very nice time with her.once our encounter over she gave a call to him once he arrived he gave a miss call she gave a very good GFK and went.

Overall

Attitude 9/10

Damage
        Food and drinks RS 1150
        Girl Rs 10,000/=
        Hey buddy.

This is not Global Towers. I know Global very well,
      • Kama_Tools
        Inactive

Originally Posted by Ku Koo
        Hey buddy.

This is not Global Towers. I know Global very well,
        May I know why you are saying that it is not GT?
      • Twinky
        Inactive

Russian Chicks

Overall

Attitude 9/10

Damage
        Food and drinks RS 1150
        Girl Rs 10,000/=
        I have never gone for Russian, but have impression that Russian chicks are basically beautifull chicks. But, from these photos, got understood that they are not what I mainly expected. See they are chubby women with not perfect curves. They have only fair skin colour.

Don't consider that I am undermining you. Any way, weldone and good job for forum. From you contribution we learn lot about mongering here.

tk
      • Jay_Dee
        Inactive

Let's not forget "Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder, and one man's delicacy is another man's poison"!
        Even though I like them skinny I personally know many who even prefer 50 year old aunties to 22 year skinny ones

Well done Pussz Hunter

JD

Originally Posted by Twinky
        I have never gone for Russian, but have impression that Russian chicks are basically beautifull chicks. But, from these photos, got understood that they are not what I mainly expected. See they are chubby women with not perfect curves. They have only fair skin colour.

Don't consider that I am undermining you. Any way, weldone and good job for forum. From you contribution we learn lot about mongering here.

tk
      • Bionicman
        Inactive

I ordered Pepsi and some snakes /=
        I know it is Sri lanka, but I hope you ordered some SNACKS and not some snakes LMAO
        We can accept any "perversion" here. so gofor the plump and chubby lady of your choice, but Pepsi with snakes would be quite unusual!
        Thanks for the report and sorry for having fun of your unvoluntary typo!
        I could not resist!
      • Ian_Botha
        Inactive

Not my taste

This was my second encounter with another Russian lady. As I mention in my previous post I contact him and he was asking me how the experience with that Russian girl was.
        Damage
        Food and drinks RS 1150
        Girl Rs 10,000/=
        This Russian looks over 50. And tires and extra flesh are awful. I would be hard pressed even to mastrubate thinking about this woman. Machan thanks for posting it and it must be your taste. But I think much slender ones are available for Rs. 5,000 or so and you busted Rs. 25,000 on this woman. You could have had a good Sri Lankan Actress for that price as per some reports ( not mine ). Even getting a HJ from a MP for total cost of Rs. 1,500 will be better for me. But I respect your choice. People are different they say.

Well done Pussz Hunter I know now that people's likings are different more than I thought and I respect your choice and a very good report taking a lot of time.
      • Twinky
        Inactive

Russian Chicks

Originally Posted by Jay Dee
        Let's not forget "Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder, and one man's delicacy is another man's poison"!
        Even though I like them skinny I personally know many who even prefer 50 year old aunties to 22 year skinny ones

Well done Pussz Hunter

JD
        Jay Dee,
        I said that I am not slandering the Pussz Hunter’s taste. I just said that my whole imagination about Russian beauties was shattered from those photos. (Photos of both Pussz Hunter’s reports). I agree with Jay Dee’s arugument that mature women are better than young or teens for maximum sexual pleasure. They know the game and how to satisfy gents than young cuties with perfect curves and skin. I also have similar experience recently (it is affair level, means cannot exchange sorry).
        I respect all your thoughts and again I am telling Well Done Pussz Hunter! Your contribution makes the forum interesting place again.

tk
      • Ku_Koo
        Inactive

Originally Posted by Kama Tools
        May I know why you are saying that it is not GT?
        The interior of the rooms and apartments in global towers are not like that. Thats y.
      • Tea_Boy
        Inactive

Fatty Russian

Overall

Attitude 9/10

Damage
        Food and drinks RS 1150
        Girl Rs 10,000/=

Thanks for the photos, but this woman is fat, especially the thighs and stomach. Like some of the women at Nirovin.
      • Zanziba
        Inactive

I have seen these pictures on the indian forum.

Stop copying and pasting things from other forums

Overall

Attitude 10/10

Damage
        Girl Rs 10,000/=
        Tip USD $ 25

• Twinky
        Inactive

Ooooopppp

Originally Posted by Zanziba

Very strong criticism, can you prove it buddy?

TK
      • Chrishan
        Inactive

Originally Posted by Zanziba

Hey dude,

I was the person who gave the contact details of y*** to Pussz Hunter and talk his asking more details of the girl. I talked with y*** about the girl as well but didn't take the girl cause she is not shaved.

Why don't you stop criticizing others post and put some of your adventures
      • Chrismonger3
        Inactive

I too know that Y*** has this girl. I havent taken her yet though. Plus i know that pussz hunter has posted a genuine report.

Zanzibar....upto now u have 15 posts and nothing of importance. just critizising others and begging for numbers. You will never get any help at this rate mate.

Originally Posted by Chrishan
        Hey dude,

I was the person who gave the contact details of y*** to Pussz Hunter and talk his asking more details of the girl. I talked with y*** about the girl as well but didn't take the girl cause she is not shaved.

Why don't you stop criticizing others post and put some of your adventures
      • Cool_Bear3
        Inactive

Threesome

Three-some. Very good service, gave their maximum, three pops, and hung around chatting. Nice combination one is very good sucker other has small made body and GFE. And GS in the bed.

Damage 9k – girls

1.5k- hotel

1.5k- vodka

[QUOTE=Chrismonger3]I too know that Y*** has this girl. I havent taken her yet though. Plus i know that pussz hunter has posted a genuine report.
        Attached Images
          » Attached Images
        • Kama_Tools
          Inactive

Nice to see someone scoring a three-some and sharing the photos too !!! Looks like one of girl even took one of those photos!! Hope they didn't take any on their mobiles.

Great job M8.

KT

[QUOTE=Cool Bear3]Three-some. Very good service, gave their maximum, three pops, and hung around chatting. Nice combination one is very good sucker other has small made body and GFE. And GS in the bed.

Damage 9k – girls

1.5k- hotel

1.5k- vodka

Originally Posted by Chrismonger3
          I too know that Y*** has this girl. I havent taken her yet though. Plus i know that pussz hunter has posted a genuine report.
        • Cool_Bear3
          Inactive

Nice to see someone scoring a three-some and sharing the photos too !!! Looks like one of girl even took one of those photos!! Hope they didn't take any on their mobiles.

Great job M8.

KT
          Thanks a lot KT,

One gal has a tattoo which refrain us taking photos.

CB
        • Cool_Bear3
          Inactive

Great job M8.
          Dear KT.

They keep good relation ship with customers and one gal has tatoos which refrain the taking more photos.

CB
        • Sri_Lankan_Guy
          Inactive

CB3

Good Job !! may be you should have taken some pics of the gals with faces erased off. We only see is your self and there heads nothing much to go by. Only a comment for future pics if any.

SLG

[QUOTE=Cool Bear3]Three-some. Very good service, gave their maximum, three pops, and hung around chatting. Nice combination one is very good sucker other has small made body and GFE. And GS in the bed.

Damage 9k – girls

1.5k- hotel

1.5k- vodka

• Sith_Yatawara
          Inactive

Nice.! Any way I can get more inforabut these. Well with in mybudget limit

Tahnks!

Damage 9k – girls

1. 5k- hotel

1. 5k- vodka

• Milli_Vanilli
          Inactive

Good work..!

Dear CB3,

Good work. But I think you should go to a gym to shape up your belly. Beware, this kind of belly may lead to a great risk of high cholesterol, Sugar and hypertension. Do regular exercises.

Milli

Damage 9k – girls

1.5k- hotel

1.5k- vodka

• Cool_Bear3
          Inactive

Thanks

[QUOTE=Milli Vanilli]Dear CB3,

Good work. But I think you should go to a gym to shape up your belly. Beware, this kind of belly may lead to a great risk of high cholesterol, Sugar and hypertension. Do regular exercises.

Milli

Thanks Milli,

I will consider your Advise seriously.

CB

Originally Posted by Cool Bear3
          Three-some. Very good service, gave their maximum, three pops, and hung around chatting. Nice combination one is very good sucker other has small made body and GFE. And GS in the bed.

Damage 9k – girls

1.5k- hotel

1.5k- vodka

You must log in to post.