1. Liverpool
    Inactive

Last Friday afternoon feel gatai. Then proceed to massageat:

PRC name: Ke le(cola)

Body: 34D.26-33, the bola really make me steame

Massage skill: 6/10

Massage damage: RM48 for 45 min

Extra service: RM100 for HJ with open shirt and pant. Use my hand to korek lubang

The plus point is when you lay down face down. She will use oil massage your bola then slowly her hand move in. Your cock. Make your cock sing negaraku. Then proceed with HJ

The nagative thing is some room has toilet some don had.
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  2. MadBoss
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Mell74
    Bro,

Can you give direction to Kim Pui?

Thanks
    Google Kim Pui Penang.
  3. Danok_Chonger
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Liverpool

Extra service: RM100 for HJ with open shirt and pant. Use my hand to korek lubang

The plus point is when you lay down face down. She will use oil massage your bola then slowly her hand move in. Your cock. Make your cock sing negaraku. Then proceed with HJ

Nice one bro, can we request for a room with bathroom? Yeah it will be bad without toilet facility to clean up especially from oily massage.
  4. Sylar
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Danok Chonger
    Nice one bro, can we request for a room with bathroom? Yeah it will be bad without toilet facility to clean up especially from oily massage.
    Can always ask the ML to lick it clean what, afterall she mess it up, she should clean it.
  5. Liverpool
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Sylar
    Can always ask the ML to lick it clean what, afterall she mess it up, she should clean it.
    Can request from counter when pay the money before prodeed to the room. If the room with toilet is empty. Not customer. Then you can get it.
  6. Line1
    Inactive

Can FJ? I'm very passioned on anything the or see haha.

Sori guy. Helo to all SR. I'm new here.
  7. Liverpool
    Inactive

Red Rock

Originally Posted by Line1
    Can FJ? I'm very passioned on anything the or see haha.

Sori guy. Helo to all SR. I'm new here.
    I had try 3massage girl before. Not fuck job inside there. But I heard that in the hotel room upstair got younger China doll do FJ. Can ask counter girl to guide you there. Same concept like last time Berjaya Hotel.
  8. Danok_Chonger
    Inactive

I had try 3massage girl before. Not fuck job inside there. But I heard that in the hotel room upstair got younger China doll do FJ. Can ask counter girl to guide you there. Same concept like last time Berjaya Hotel.
    Typically this is controlled by OKT. u sure can ask counter girl about this?
  9. Acerboy
    Inactive

Is this true, and has anyone got contacts?

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp...236&sec=nation
  10. Smurfbee
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Acerboy
    Is this true, and has anyone got contacts?

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp...236&sec=nation
    Its true la. Else how to come out in the news. I am looking for such service as well but heard its very secretive so they only entertain regulars. Anyone with the contact of the OKT or the girls. Please PM me. I will reward RM100 for that contact.
  11. Acerboy
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Smurfbee
    Its true la. Else how to come out in the news. I am looking for such service as well but heard its very secretive so they only entertain regulars. Anyone with the contact of the OKT or the girls. Please PM me. I will reward RM100 for that contact.
    Do not believe everything you read in the Malaysian papers.

Good luck with your search.

My Penang member will give me the info soon.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  12. admin
    Key Master

Thread Cleanup

Greetings Everyone,

I recently cleaned up this thread by deleting a number of off-topic and otherwise worthless posts by Lawyer Ori / Lonely Planett / Bali Tong / Chen Loong, as well as a number responses made by other forum members to these deleted posts.

This cleanup process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently deleted a few otherwise legitimate posts. If you find that your own report was also deleted, please don't take it personally.

In addition, Lawyer Ori / Lonely Planett / Bali Tong / Chen Loong has been erased and banned from the forum, and all IP addresses used by him have been recorded in my "Troublemaker's Database" for identification of future aliases.

Thanks,

Hunter
  13. MadBoss
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Admin
    Greetings Everyone,

I recently cleaned up this thread by deleting a number of off-topic and otherwise worthless posts by Lawyer Ori / Lonely Planett / Bali Tong / Chen Loong, as well as a number responses made by other forum members to these deleted posts.

This cleanup process is not perfect, and it's possible that I may have inadvertently deleted a few otherwise legitimate posts. If you find that your own report was also deleted, please don't take it personally.

In addition, Lawyer Ori / Lonely Planett / Bali Tong / Chen Loong has been erased and banned from the forum, and all IP addresses used by him have been recorded in my "Troublemaker's Database" for identification of future aliases.

Thanks,

Hunter
    Thank you very much.

I will resume posting here.
  14. Cape_De
    Inactive

Lets start again .

Went to cititel.

This time I tried June, same as ice, she is also former waterfall and she is also hot.

When I was only with the towel, suddenly she hugged me and playing with my dick from inside. Fyuuh.

Made me a bit unbalance that time.

Laying on the bed naked, her massage was very good, then turning my body and she spread her legs and asking the magic question.

I prefer BBBJ naked this time. She took off her clothes, I noticed that June is getting thinner because when I tried her at the waterfall, I think her boobs was bigger.

Or is she getting older?

However, Her BBBJ was very good, very slow. When I played with her boobs, She directed my hand to her pussy. Playing until it wets, Slept beside me moaning while her hand continue the job, until I release. Happy Ending with kiss.

Name: June

Boobs: 6/10

BBBJ: 7/10

Damage: 78. 80 massage / BBBJ 100

WIR: perhaps, she is very friendly.

By the way.

Okay, lets hotter the Penang Thread again.
  15. Danok_Chonger
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Dato them
    Yes!. & at the same time giving the MIB indirect tips to raid these places, smart, eh?
    ha ha ha, the old MIB argument again. If so scared of MIB then better don't cheong and contribute in cityxguide.com And to think MIB need 'tips' from LP GPS system to know where to raid.come on, you really look down on our MIB. Talk to some D7 buddies if you have any and you will be surprised of other places not even listed here he he he. Anyway, these places are their source of 'income', you think they will be so blind ah.

By the way, if gomen is serious about closing shop, they would have done LONG time ago. Now places like SP town also mushrooming with MPs and discussed actively in forum like this.

So just enjoy the 100+ places to cheong and say TQ to LP, the originator.
  16. Calvin_Ong
    Inactive

Cititel Again

Hi guys,

New in here but if you all don't mind I am more than happy to share my experience yesterday in Cititel.

Just came back from KL y'day and feel tired so decided to go Cititel for massage and release.

Ask the captain to suggest a GOOD one and he asked for tips as return (anyway act don't know what happen so end up didn't give any. Haha)

Wait about 5 min and a lady come in. Name Chris.

Start with massage on back and halfway ask want service or not. As usual 3 packages available and I took the full package.

So after massage on back, went to shower and although she has small tits but damn nice, make my little bro stand up during shower! Haha.

Begin with BBBJ (Damn nice) and continue with cap on and banging. Can't tahan after 20 min and fuuu. There goes my relaxing time!

Name: Chris (No. 23)

Boobs: 40/10 (kinda small)

BBBJ: 8/10

Damage: 78. 80 + full package 150

WIR: yeah. Nice place, nice massage, nice service. Y not?

Hope it can cheer up your day!
  17. Combat_King
    Inactive

Very long time never post as after a time it is kind of dull. Saw a lot of new comers but like i always say, Penang is a dead place for fun. Anyway feel like writing something today.

Lunch time n after eating lazy to go back office. Feel like having a release as no sex more three weeks already. Sperm bank ready to burst liow. Down on cash n so decide to go to cheap joint which have now been to for at least 2 years. Hotel Central where they have above 40 years old ladies. Hope they have new stock after so long. Went in, shit!! no improvement. But what the heck, since there. The receptionist asked anyone special i want to call. Just said whoever turn it is.

Went to room, no improvement but can tahan lah. She came in, look familiar but memory bad, can't remember. Said name is Girly or something like that. Age 40+, face 5+, body 6+(for her age). Started with back, okay normal massage. Turn to front, my little brother half erect already as 3 weeks sperm deposit full already. Her fingers kept on accidentally touch my balls n now fully erect n she said how come hard so fast. Her trick lah. My hands touch her breasts n she did not complain, unhook her bra n suck like a baby. She still have nice boobs for her age. She undressed herself suddenly n did not mention about money. I could have ram her raw as she lay there with me kissing her everywhere n my cook inches away from the hole. Asked her for a cap n she took one from her bag. On the cap n bang away. After a minute she said hold on. She asked me to lay down n she squat on top of me, her back facing my face. I wondered what she is doing. She took my cook into her **** n she moved up n down like shitting. Felt so shiok. Then she asked me to lift my legs a bit so that she can feel my ass hole. She put some massage oil on her finger a while fucking me pushed her oily finger into my ass. Walau i cannot tahan. All over in 2 minutes as like i told u bank deposit full. She took off the cap for me n asked why so fast n so much sperm. I just smiled lah.
    Don't know how to pay her. Gave $100 n said plus massage. She said OK enough. Reasonable to me.
    She happy. I happy. End of story.
  18. Macrot
    Inactive

Central, Fortuna and Minggood

Originally Posted by Combat King
    Very long time never post as after a time it is kind of dull. Saw a lot of new comers but like i always say, Penang is a dead place for fun. Anyway feel like writing something today.

Lunch time n after eating lazy to go back office. Feel like having a release as no sex more three weeks already. Sperm bank ready to burst liow. Down on cash n so decide to go to cheap joint which have now been to for at least 2 years. Hotel Central where they have above 40 years old ladies. Hope they have new stock after so long. Went in, shit!! no improvement. But what the heck, since there. The receptionist asked anyone special i want to call. Just said whoever turn it is.

Went to room, no improvement but can tahan lah. She came in, look familiar but memory bad, can't remember. Said name is Girly or something like that. Age 40+, face 5+, body 6+(for her age). Started with back, okay normal massage. Turn to front, my little brother half erect already as 3 weeks sperm deposit full already. Her fingers kept on accidentally touch my balls n now fully erect n she said how come hard so fast. Her trick lah. My hands touch her breasts n she did not complain, unhook her bra n suck like a baby. She still have nice boobs for her age. She undressed herself suddenly n did not mention about money. I could have ram her raw as she lay there with me kissing her everywhere n my cook inches away from the hole. Asked her for a cap n she took one from her bag. On the cap n bang away. After a minute she said hold on. She asked me to lay down n she squat on top of me, her back facing my face. I wondered what she is doing. She took my cook into her **** n she moved up n down like shitting. Felt so shiok. Then she asked me to lift my legs a bit so that she can feel my ass hole. She put some massage oil on her finger a while fucking me pushed her oily finger into my ass. Walau i cannot tahan. All over in 2 minutes as like i told u bank deposit full. She took off the cap for me n asked why so fast n so much sperm. I just smiled lah.

Don't know how to pay her. Gave $100 n said plus massage. She said OK enough. Reasonable to me.

She happy. I happy. End of story.
    Fortuna and Central charges RM36 for 45 min. Body shampoo another RM36. Minggood charges RM45.

Just wondering. Do you detects strong garlic smell there? I visited these three joints from late 90' till 2007. Then I noticed that the ladies were peeling garlic for nearby restaurants and their hand smell garlicty. Consuming garlic is one matter but smell like garlic is another. Had ceased contributing money and sperm to them.

Also cease visiting the joint behind Fortuna, Jelutong market. They had strong "Dry Sperm Smell".
  19. Niceblow
    Inactive

Was looking for this mutiara mp around paris hotel but unable to locate. Can any bro give more specific location. Will post after try out.

Ok, mission accomplished. Well, the accomplished part was finally managed to get her to massage. The failure part was she open her mouth asking 100 for HJ saying that due to puasa (muslim fasting mth)

Went there early in the afternoon yesterday

Look: 6/10, ok I agree she's the looker there

Body stats: ok, slim. Boops, from observation only, not the big type like Shelly, maybe A cup, but her arm.,. Out of proportion compared to the rest of her body

Massage skill: 5/10, she is strong enough but doesn't seem to know where to press properly, I prefer Shelly. And she burps when she massaged my back. WTF I mean like 1-2 mins long. Said that due to my angin passing on to her. Wah just like Chinese kung fu movie. Can pass angin around meh?

HJ: was reluctant at first. She asked what I want, I asked what she can do for extra, then she asked what extra exactly, then I asked the type that can make me happy, fuck. Told her straight. HJ lah before she ask another question. Then she asked how much I am willing to pay, then I asked how much she charges normally, then she said the magic word. 100. WTF told her, 50 HJ and AR. Then she asked AR need extra but from outside only and 100 due to puasa. So tempted to ask her why puasa need 100 but I asked what time? She told me 1 hr done. Told her she's not answering my question and it is time for me to go.

On the way out, she hinted next time book the private rm next shop, said that got door (not the room upstairs?), better. I was too lazy to ask why told her next time I will get that rm and she better be ready.

So another misadventure. She said she's from Bandung. At the back of my head, I remembered a bakso from bandung who used to work at LQ before and man that girl was so gd in getting extra $$$$. So I guess bandung ladies must be extra gd entrepreneur.

WIR? Maybe. Maybe my skill getting rusty now compared to other bros. Somehow I miss Shelly, my Neanderthal. Ha ha ha
  20. Danok_Chonger
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Niceblow
    Was looking for this mutiara mp around paris hotel but unable to locate. Can any bro give more specific location. Will post after try out.
    Google for sien teik or teik sien rd (I forgot d name order). Basically along d rd where yea lai siang ktv is. They got Thai n 1 prc also but I think all r mature type.
  21. Eeemen
    Inactive

Google for sien teik or teik sien rd (I forgot d name order). Basically along d rd where yea lai siang ktv is. They got Thai n 1 prc also but I think all are mature type.
    Bro Danok, if I may.

Its along Siang Teik Raod, closer towards the Dato Keramat end. If drive along Macalister Road, turn into Kek Chuan Raod, and drive to the end of it, there's a T junction. Across the street you'll see the required location.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
  22. admin
    Key Master

Thread Cleanup

Greetings Everyone,

I recently cleaned up this thread by deleting a number of off-topic and otherwise worthless posts by Surin, as well as a number responses made by other forum members to these deleted posts.

In addition, Surin has been erased and banned from the forum, and all IP addresses used by him have been recorded in my "Troublemaker's Database" for identification of future aliases.

Thanks,

Hunter
  23. Bradpit
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Bro Cum
    Today didn't working, suddenly feel horny at afternoon, so call Cheryl and ask her got working or not. She reply yes, then I quickly drive to HM to find her.

Reach HM, she bring me to my regular room, #16 at behind. Take off my clothes and she starting massage my back, while she riding at my back to massage me, same feeling. Her smooth skin make me so high. While massage, I have chatting with her, and she told me last week got a couple come to massage, she is massaging the man and other WL massage his wife, in the end while she doing HJ with that guy, his wife suddenly open the door into their room and take the room key from that man. So funny.

During massage my front, she keep touching and rubbing my dick.

After massage, she ask me what I'm going to to do next? I said "lok cui", she direct take off her clothes, and starting BBBJ on me, her skill still maintain as a BBBJ queen level, so high! If I din stop her, sure I will CIM.

Then cap on, starting with missionary, while doing missionary, she hand keep rubbing my chest and my nipple. Then change style to doggie and cum.

Go to bath room washing area to wash up, and her hand still keep touching my dick and said she hope her future husband will also have a dick same like me.

Wear back clothes pay her $$$, receiving a good bye kiss with her and leave.

Name: Cheryl (ckt)

Boobs: 9/10 (36 E,. 1 mark because is fake silicon melon)

Body: 10/10 (tall, slim, nice skin)

Face: 8/10 (quite good looking, young MILF look)

BBBJ: 10/10 (well you know, penang BBBJ queen)

FJ: 9/10

WIR: OF because

Damage: 150

Hi Bro,

How to go about meeting this nice lass from HM?

Thanking you in advance
  24. MadBoss
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Bradpit
    Hi Bro,

How to go about meeting this nice lass from HM?

Thanking you in advance
    1) HM stands for Hotel Malaysia. Googling will get you the location. The action is at the MP. Take the lift to the 10th floor and walk up a flight of stairs.

2) She's thirty some thing already. Not sure if that qualifies as 'lass'.

3) Beware of imitations. If a cheongster who has not met her before asks for 'Cheryl' - the Captain has been known to point out another ML as her. Cheryl is the only one with washboard abs there.

4) The report you quoted was posted at 01-03-10 at 20:01. Cheryl had actually gone away two or three months ago. Heard that she's back now. Have not been to see her so can't confirm.
  25. Ah_Teik
    Inactive

Originally Posted by MadBoss
    1) HM stands for Hotel Malaysia. Googling will get you the location. The action is at the MP. Take the lift to the 10th floor and walk up a flight of stairs.

3) Beware of imitations. If a cheongster who has not met her before asks for 'Cheryl' - the Captain has been known to point out another ML as her. Cheryl is the only one with washboard abs there.

4) The report you quoted was posted at 01-03-10 at 20:01. Cheryl had actually gone away two or three months ago. Heard that she's back now. Have not been to see her so can't confirm.
    She had gone away again after coming back from Setiawan. According to her, going to Johor this time.
  26. My_Dream_Girl
    Inactive

Fantasy

Went to Fantasy today.

Have not been there for some time.

Walked to the various rooms to view the girls.

Place:Fantasy, Fort Cornwallis
    Name: Carol
    Race: CKT
    Face: 6/10
    Body: 7.5
    Boobs: 34
    GFE: 9/10 (likes chatting)
    BBBJ:Very satisfying
    DATY: Maybe next time
    Rush: No
    Moan: Yes
    FJ: 9/10 (very satisfying)
    WIR: Yes
    Damage: RM50
  27. MadBoss
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Ah Teik
    She had gone away again after coming back from Setiawan. According to her, going to Johor this time.
    Too bad. I guess there are some 'difficuties' that prevents her from working in Penang.
  28. Stocking_Fan
    Inactive

Happy Hour at Solace - Gurney drive

Peace seems to have returned to the Penang thread! Alleluia!

Sometimes for no obvious reason a man can feel very horny. Or is it the last report on Central's girly? It's the sort of thing I was looking for: a soft massage, some sensuality and release. So set off for Central for the first time. Although it was well passed 12 pm, the lady okt was still having her lunch and just said "go away, it's closed". That was a nice welcome!

She said to come back around 1. 30 pm. So went to have a look at Paris and Hock Aun. Nothing really special. Had forgotten to look up who is the wild-chicken there. But from the looks, nothing special. Not much choice at that time either. And my mood was more on massage and some time spend for build up to release. Had some makan and then back to Central. Girly must have been pretty tired from the last report as she is on a month's holiday. Should have asked first! The okt now pushing for one of the other 3 ladies, but no thanks, really very dino. And seem to remember not all do specials.

Saw that the hotel announces nightly shows at 1 am and saw pictures of different "entertainers/stars" for every night for the coming 14 days in the 'night club' of the hotel. Have never read something about that in this forum. But that happens regularly. Some spots never get discussed, until I read of a round-up by police in the papers. Strange. Anyway, anyone has been to the Central "night club" and is it worthwhile to go and have a look. Or is it very local and not for foreigners?

Then what? Remember a good report on cititel spa, but forgot the name of the girl. Should really prepare better! Finally decided to go to Solace and just take my risk. From 11 am till 6 pm they have happy hour. One hour aromatherapy massage for rm 53. There was a very cute Chinese girl with yellow eyelids and little flashy stars around, but not very smiling. The okt gave me another girl. Not a looker to my standard, but seemed very welcoming and smiling. In the room felt a bit disappointed as the curtain did not even close properly. Thought this was not going to be fun. So settled for just a good massage. The girl however very chatty (not too bad although little English) and laughing. She sat on my legs while doing my back. Had some fun and started touching her. She did not object. But noticed she stood up and put a cloth in front of the door, so views now were blocked. Well organised! And now more promising! She asked whether needed a harder massage, but prefer the softy softy rubbing ones. So she did. Although they wear leggings, touched her privates and she only called me "naughty, naughty" So after turning, the proposals came: HJ rm 50. BJ rm 100. Settled for the HJ, although she first tried to push for her BJ. The HJ was very well done. Very calm, rhythmic, no force. Could touch her tits and take them out of the bra and fondle, but everything still under the t-shirt. As was already horny, it did not take long and she followed well. By the way, they make it so dark in the room, that it actually does not matter whether you have a looker or not, you can't see anyway.

After all, it was a fun experience. And very relaxing. When she completed the massage after the release, nearly fell asleep.

Learned that they work from 11 am till 12 am and sleep on the massage tables (if I understood that correctly), but are allowed out.

Had asked her whether she would come and go out with me after work. So she handed me her card and handphone number.

Solace
    nr 9 Xiao Yin
    23 yo - frm a place close to Beijing
    long curly hair
    very chatty and good spirits - GFE
    A-cup
    Michelin tire around the waist
    very good HJ
    damage: massage rm 53 + HJ 50
    WIR: yes and with her again, try her BJ
  29. Bradpit
    Inactive

Too bad. I guess there are some 'difficuties' that prevents her from working in Penang.
    Thanks Madboss & ah teik, guess cheryl and me are not meant to meet. Any further recommendation, kinda like ladies with big assets which excite me. Free lancers are my cup of tea. Any chance of meeting one with big assets in penang. I am a travelling business man.
  30. Bradpit
    Inactive

Dear Bros,

Just to inform that cheryl was given the "sack" by the lady boss. I was there on Wednesday at 10 pm and immediately asked for cheryl but was given an angry look by OKT and then asked me to take on the 'big' ML who was supposed to be the youngest there at 28.

This ML was talkative and seemed more interested to talk about herself and her entire lifestlye. As I was uninterested, I requested to sleep whilst she continued to do her massage which, by any normal standards, can be considered ok, by virtue of her sheer size and strength. No hanky panky (not turned-on also due to her size) and half way thru, her husband called and she ordered him to come up to the MP to wait whilst she finished her job. Such arrogance and lady domination is a total turn-off for me and I was hoping she finished earlier so that I could chao.

During the session, tried to get info about cheryl and was informed that our dear Cheryl was rude and not adhering to house rules set by her boss (wonder what she meant by that?). Like what the boss said, she was already a 'sardine' (again wondering what she meant by that). In any case we won't be able to see Cheryl there again as she is History. The OKT reminded me a couple of times that new MLs would be coming next week or so and invited me to come again. After the experience and without cheryl, I think I will give it a rain check and try other places instead.

Well, after I walked out towards SoHo, was approached by PIMP who actually took me to a room in a hotel to view some new girls from VIET. Young but somehow I was not inetretsed as they seemed inexperienced and also hassle as I was staying in a hotel in tanjung bungah, and the pimp was not a taxi driver. Decided to give this a skip. Actually wanted to go to Thye wan but was quickly shot down by the pimp that it was closed due to raids. WOW- too much action, think better go to hotel to sleep but when in the taxi, the driver began to talk about "happy" times and highly recommended AU___ court where the Russians and Mongolians rule. Any comments from bros here would be welcomed. He said many were sizable and with big B-ts. My kind of ladies for the night- will try the next round and got the Tdriver namecard. Bros- next chapter we talk about this experience. OK!

Chaos and see you the next round.

Bradpit

You must log in to post.