[sticky]

Panama City

(3119 posts) (527 voices)
  • Started 3 years ago by admin
  • Latest reply from mattimakimaki

Tags:

  1. Tiny_12
    Inactive

    Thanks Snipps
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  2. Pajama_Sam
    Inactive

    Very Fast Panama Trip

    Fellow Mongers,

    I went to Panama a week ago. I took a taxi from the airport ($28. 00) and went to El Rey to buy a few things like water, vodka, mixer, yogurt, cheese.

    After checking into my hotel, decided I wanted a massage to ease the stress of the plane ride. I called a girl that announces herself as Stephanie. She is Chinese / Panamenian and has a couple of girls that do massage only (with very happy ending). The cost is pricey ($50) , but the quality is very good. I have used her twice and both times attained explosive results. Very high quality massage followed by expert hand job. My last massage was almost 30 minutes of manual bliss applied by a nice looking girl. I didn't push for more as I was extremely satisfied. The massage includes scrub before and then a soap down to remove excess oils apres.

    That night, Monday, I cruised Habano's. There were at least 60 girls there (did I mention it was a Monday night). The range went from 6 to some fabulous 10's with a median of 8, all ages too but a high concentration of girls in their early to mid 20s.

    I also tried mundoanuncio. Com, I must say I was a little disappointed. Some of the girls had taken very good pics to post and possibly had some retouching. This approach is functional only for those who speak decent spanish so you can agree upfront on the type of provider and type of service.

    The Venetto was full of chica's as well. IMHO I think Habano's has the best lookers by far.

    All in all, I paid a low of $60 and high of $75 for the full service and $50 plus tip for the massage.

    Panama is a great mongering destination. By the way, I just hooked up with a tour operator that will take me and a girl to the beach for very decent rates. There are some great places about an hour away with white sand and beautiful surroundings.

    Monger on!
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  3. Tit_Fest
    Inactive

    Everything SHUTS DOWN THURSDAY at 12am till Good Friday 12 am

    Whats the deal. Why is their no heads up on this. A Little advance notice for a newbie would be appreciated.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  4. Gringo7900
    Inactive

    Le palce

    Le Palace is a great place, the girl charges $ 200. $ 250, place $ 200
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  5. Tiny_12
    Inactive

    I was in Panama last week, and had a good time. I spent time with four Colombians and all were great. Here's a rundown,

    1. Moulin Rouge. This just so happened to be close to my hotel and I was looking for a way to kill some time on a Thursday afternoon. Moulin Rouge opens at 12:00 noon and has a nice bar in addition to good rooms on site. There were about 10 women there at 4:00 PM and I was the only customer. The price is $85 for 30 minutes and $125 for an hour, about double what you'd pay at some other massage places, but given the location and the quality of the facility, and the bar, it's not unreasonable. I went with Natalie, mid-20's, from Cali. Very good, girlfriend-like service. Moulin Rouge is next to Oasis. If you're walking from the Veneto to Via Espana and keep an eye out to your right you can't miss it. Natalie was the only woman available during the day that I would have gone with, but I understand the talent improves at night. And they have dancing girls then too.

    2. Habano's. I went one night about 1:00 AM, not intending to pull anyone. There were a lot of women, maybe about 40. There was only one that I'd class as "9" though, and perhaps two 8's. I got phone numbers from the two eights, but didn't hear back from them when I called back the next day.

    3. Le Palace. I only spent about 15 minutes here and the talent was dismal, considering the place's reputation. I've always thought the place was overrated.

    4. Veneto Casino. After say 10:00 PM or so there was always good talent available here, maybe not quite as good as Habano's on average, but awfully close. Earlier on, forget it. I had a great time with a very attractive 31 year old from Cali. She asked for $150, I agreed to $100 and said $150 if the service is excellent. It was, and she stayed until I kicked her out of the room, so she got the $150.

    5. Based on Brownman's report, I called www.girlpanama.com. This was during the daytime on Sunday. I'd previously gone by Oasis, and the lady behind the cash register wouldn't let me see the three women she said were working that afternoon. I'd left my wallet in the room and she said come back with your money then she'd let me see the women. I figured they were dogs. Anyway, sorry for digressing, back to www.girlpanama.com. I asked for the pimp's suggestion. He said try Danna, a very beautiful, tender 19 year old. Well, in terms of appearance, Danna didn't measure up, and she said she was really 23 years old. She looked like she was older. But to me she was worth the $150 they charged. She was really good in the sack. I later noticed Danna hanging around Manolo's during the evening, talking to her friends and on her cell phone for hours. I'm sure she could have been had for less than the $150 but I was looking for something else that evening.



    6. My best experience was pulled from Miami. I headed by there about 7:30 PM on a Sunday, intending to drink a few beers, watch the dancers, then head over to Golden Time. Anyway, the place was dead. There were three women, one hottie and two dogs. I started talking with the hottie and decided to do an all nighter. The cost was $325. We went to Amador, then back to my room and drank and screwed all night. Then to Casco Viejo the next day and back to the hotel for more drinking and screwing. The girls told me things don't really get going in Miami until about 9:00 PM. I've been there on two other occasions in the past and then found Miami to be the most fun and best value for a semi-upscale gentlemen's club of anywhere I visited in Panama.

    7. Veneto Hotel. The hotel has deteriorated a lot since my last visit. This time I had some noise problems -- I could hear everything my neighbors were saying in the adjoining room. And some problems with the airconditioner. But, given the location, the availability of girls in the Casino, and no problem taking women to the rooms, I might stay there next time anyway.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  6. Nixonbd
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Snipps
    Habanos is now open on Sundays but Le palace is closed. La bodeguita, miami golden time and elite are open as well. The VIP bodeguita is on espana. Just ask any cab driver and they will know. Its about 5 minutes from the Veneto.
    Good to hear the Veneto and Habanos is back in full swing. How is the VIP bodeguita? Was last there when they first opened up; late night bar, dark and loud, ouch! Saw most of the same girls from Habanos and Veneto go there about 1 a. M.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  7. Brother_P
    Inactive

    1st. Day in Panama

    Got in around 9. Headed to Vegas Suites for a quick shower and change. Hit Veneto, Habanos, and later Bodeguita. Acceptable amount of hot girls, it is Semana Santa. Lots of girls from Cali. Ended up with a hot morena from Cali, after a lot of negotiating, got 2 hours for 120. These girls are asking for 150 for one hour. Anyway she gave good service. GFE. 7 more days, more to come.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  8. Brother_P
    Inactive

    Day 2 in Panama

    Walked to the Rey, a mercado, and got some things for the room. Checked out the Oasis, didn't see anything mind blowing. Crusied through the Veneto a few times during the day, dead as far chicas. Around 430, was sitting in Manolos having a beer and got picked up by two Colombians, probably 7s. Had my first threesome for 120! It was good! Spent most of the evening playing Texas hold them. By the time I got done, won 90 bucks, there were about 20 girls in the Veneto, not bad for Easter. Went to Habanos and met a gorgeous girl from MDE, got met her number for this afternoon.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  9. Columbian_Lover
    Inactive

    Info

    Originally Posted by Brother P
    Got in around 9. Headed to Vegas Suites for a quick shower and change. Hit Veneto, Habanos, and later Bodeguita. Acceptable amount of hot girls, it is Semana Santa. Lots of girls from Cali. Ended up with a hot morena from Cali, after a lot of negotiating, got 2 hours for 120. These girls are asking for 150 for one hour. Anyway she gave good service. GFE. 7 more days, more to come.
    Dear Brother,

    What is Bodeguita is like?

    I usually stay at the Veneto, so I have been there and Habanos a lot.

    I want to the old Bodeguita many years ago.

    I was looking for somewhere to go to meet non-working girls.

    Any suggestions?
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  10. Iddfs
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Brother P
    Got in around 9. Headed to Vegas Suites for a quick shower and change. Hit Veneto, Habanos, and later Bodeguita.
    I am going to Panama next month for the first time. I am thinking of staying at the Veneto or the Vegas Suites. There is plenty of info on Veneto, but can you tell us something about Vegas Suites?

    Is it worth it? No hassle for guess? Clean and comfortable?

    Thanks in advance.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  11. Pajama_Sam
    Inactive

    Las Vegas Suites

    Hi,

    Las Vegas Suites is a clean and comfortable stay. The rooms have full kitchens and laundry facilities. The view in the upper floors is better than Veneto's and they are chica friendly.

    Monger On!

    Originally Posted by Iddfs
    I am going to Panama next month for the first time. I am thinking of staying at the Veneto or the Vegas Suites. There is plenty of info on Veneto, but can you tell us something about Vegas Suites?

    Is it worth it? No hassle for guess? Clean and comfortable?

    Thanks in advance.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  12. Brother_P
    Inactive

    Correction

    Originally Posted by Columbian Lover
    Dear Brother,

    What is Bodeguita is like?

    I usually stay at the Veneto, so I have been there and Habanos a lot.

    I want to the old Bodeguita many years ago.

    I was looking for somewhere to go to meet non-working girls.

    Any suggestions?
    The club I referred to as Bodeguita is actually named Ah Che. Its where the chicas go now after Habanos. The Las Vegas Suites are nice. However, they do charge $20 per chica. Yesterday, hit Moulin Rouge in the afternoon, it has much better talent than Oasis, IMHO. I had a good session, with another Columbiana! I haven't had a Panamanian chica yet. Last night, hit Habanos and the Veneto, nice line up. After hours of haggling with different chicas, ended the night with a sexy negra from Cali. 120 for 2 hours. This girls push hard for 150 to 200. I miss MDE! LOL.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  13. Dalapeno
    Inactive

    El Dorado Area (for newbies that want all the details)

    Panama City is a real point and click mongering location. You don't have to be in the know to find girls here and you won't need a guide. They are all easy to find in a variety of establishments. This report is for the El Dorado area. The simplest area in my opinion (but it depends on what you are after of course). In this area prices tend to be a bit cheaper than the popular places in downtown. Also, if you are worried about your Spanish, then you'll find the locals are very hard to understand (talk fast and with a strong accent) but the girls (all Colombian) are much easier. It's safe to walk around at night and taxis are cheap, although not always plentiful especially during the day.

    All the main places in El Dorado have rooms on site, therefore no bar fines for taking the girls off premises and no dealing with the looks from locals with a pro in tow. Trust me, all the locals know the pros by sight. There are no Panamanian pros in the main areas, they are all Colombian, which stand out. I'm not sure what the technical legality of prostitution in Panama is but in terms of what is enforced, you can't pay for sex with a Panamanian but girls from Colombian are given working visas just for that, although technically for working as 'dancers'. However, the locals have a quite accepting mindset of P4P. Carry a photocopy of your license for the police, who walk the streets and will ask you from time to time. If the police or taxis ask you anything about Colombianas they are talking about pros. The term Colombiana basically refers to pros in Panama.

    Firstly, with the taxis in Panama it is a little different to other countries. Here the taxi picks you and you don't get the taxi to yourself. You flag one down (even if it already has people in it) and if he stops you stick your head in, tell him your location and see if he agrees. If he agrees, ask how much (cuanto?). If you don't you'll get ripped off. Even when you ask before-hand if you're obviously a foreigner (appearance or accent) you're going to pay more than the locals, but not too much more. However, the taxi drivers won't overcharge you in front of locals (if there are some in the taxi). As of March 2011, I find that all trips inside the city should US$3 or less. At night they'll try and charge you more, but don't pay more than US$5. Also, don't get confused when they refer to Balboas instead of dollars, they are the same.

    All the key places in El Dorado are around El Dorado Mall. All but one are on the same block.

    I prefer this area because you won't be hassled by guys on the streets wanting to show you girls and there are decent places to go. Plus overall it's going to be a cheaper experience. If you get a taxi to El Dorado, get it to take you somewhere other than where you really want to go. Either ask for 'El Supermercado Rey en El Dorado' and go buy a coke, 'Niko's Café' and have a meal (this place is 24hrs) or 'Fantastic Casino' (no pros in this casino). If you ask to get taken directly to a place with girls, you'll pay extra for entry (that extra goes to the cab driver).

    The places in El Dorado are:

    Crazy Horse Strip Club – not a great place to be honest. It's next to Fantastic Casino, easy to find, they also have a website with a map. The strip shows are only occasional and not the best girls. About $100 for sex in a back room (I've never done it here). Some of the girls are OK, but you get hassled to buy drinks and get dirty looks when you take your time with your overpriced beer. Plus this place will try and wringe you dry. They'll want you to buy yourself drinks, the girls drinks, the girls extra bottle of water and if you want a private dance you not only pay for it ($20 or $30 from memory) but unless you keep tipping her during the dance, she'll remain relatively clothed. The girls won't approach you unless you give them a smile and a wave (or approach them). So if you have money to burn, definitely check this out, but if not just realise that Miami Club is just around the corner and far better.

    Miami Club – another strip club / hooker bar. This is on the other side of the mall (walk down past the mall from Tumbo Muerto – the main road). Walk down the street with the McDonalds on the corner. Past the Fantastic Casino and Crazy Horse on your right. Take the first right (not the road into the mall parking area at Fantastic Casino). Then follow that (you'll pass another carpark entry) until you see Miami Club on your right. It's not far at all, and you won't miss it. It's free to enter. The guys will bring you drinks, overpriced naturally but not too bad. There is nothing happening (and only one or two girls) until about 10pm. There will be occasional strip shows, with decent girls. There aren't heaps of girls sitting around in this club but there are enough for the number of customers and the locals tend to just come for the strip shows. They range from average to gorgeous. You'll have to approach them or intervene as they walk past. The girls are all very friendly and sex is $100 for an hour with a massage. Typical strip club massage, not fantastic but not all that bad either. It's a when you cum your done type deal, but if you want to cum twice, just tell the girl and it should cost you about an extra $50, which you pay her NOT the payment booth she'll take you to.

    Gold Fingers & Caribbean Center – these are two 'massage' places that are in the carpark of the Rey supermarket. Continue past Miami Club on your right and take the first right (this time into the carpark area at Niko's Cafe). You'll see them on the far left side of the carpark. I've never been in Caribbean Center because it doesn't have the best reputation and Gold Fingers (which is right next door) is good enough that you won't need to. For gold fingers, you'll enter, a lady will greet you, show you to a seat and give you a run through on the process. Don't worry if you don't understand her, here is the process. The girls will walk through in front of you and take your hand and introduce themselves. They'll have a number somewhere for your reference so don't worry about missing their names. They'll then line up in front of you and at this point you make think you need to make your decision, but you don't. Just smile and they will leave. The lady will return and you tell her the number you want (or leave if you aren't interested). She'll take you to a booth to pay ($90) and the girl will lead you up to a room. The rooms are small and have a massage bed (just the right height for a standing fuck) and not much else. She'll give you a massage and then sex. Another when you cum your done deal so if you want to string the experience out you can offer her a massage after yours. A note here, is that some of the girls actually give decent massages, one girl gave me a full body including legs, which was very decent. Others give very basic massages and use crappy massage tools. There is no standard treatment here, all the girls are different.

    Golden Times – this is on the other side of the Tumbo Muerto in Plaza Mirage. Cross the Tumbo Muerto out the front of the El Dorado Mall and walk right for a hundred metres or so until you see the Plaza on your left. There is Popeyes Chicken on the corner. It's a small plaza so you'll see Golden Times without issue. This is very very similar to Golden Fingers and I think its possibly owned by the same people. Same prices, same process, same quality of girls. Golden Fingers is newer and from my experience a little more customer friendly. Plus Golden Times is right outside some restaurants so entry is not super discreet.

    A side note for the El Dorado area is that daytime P4P is entirely in the massage places. They seem to be open by midday, but not sure of the quality of girls. But you can also have a look and leave if you want. The problem during the day is that all the massage areas are in not so discreet places. Plus you'll have the mandatory frisk by the doorman to lengthen the embarrassing entry process (for those more self conscious).
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  14. Brother_P
    Inactive

    Thanks Dalapeno!

    I'm going to hit the El Dorado area tonight. I have four nights left and I'm already tired of haggling with the girls at Habanos and the Veneto! My problem is I like them super sexy! LOL!
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  15. PaulGore
    Inactive

    Gringo area

    Originally Posted by Dalapeno
    Panama City is a real point and click mongering location. You don't have to be in the know to find girls here and you won't need a guide. They are all easy to find in a variety of establishments. This report is for the El Dorado area. The simplest area in my opinion (but it depends on what you are after of course). In this area prices tend to be a bit cheaper than the popular places in downtown. Also, if you are worried about your Spanish, then you'll find the locals are very hard to understand (talk fast and with a strong accent) but the girls (all Colombian) are much easier. It's safe to walk around at night and taxis are cheap, although not always plentiful especially during the day.

    All the main places in El Dorado have rooms on site, therefore no bar fines for taking the girls off premises and no dealing with the looks from locals with a pro in tow. Trust me, all the locals know the pros by sight. There are no Panamanian pros in the main areas, they are all Colombian, which stand out. I'm not sure what the technical legality of prostitution in Panama is but in terms of what is enforced, you can't pay for sex with a Panamanian but girls from Colombian are given working visas just for that, although technically for working as 'dancers'. However, the locals have a quite accepting mindset of P4P. Carry a photocopy of your license for the police, who walk the streets and will ask you from time to time. If the police or taxis ask you anything about Colombianas they are talking about pros. The term Colombiana basically refers to pros in Panama.

    Firstly, with the taxis in Panama it is a little different to other countries. Here the taxi picks you and you don't get the taxi to yourself. You flag one down (even if it already has people in it) and if he stops you stick your head in, tell him your location and see if he agrees. If he agrees, ask how much (cuanto?). If you don't you'll get ripped off. Even when you ask before-hand if you're obviously a foreigner (appearance or accent) you're going to pay more than the locals, but not too much more. However, the taxi drivers won't overcharge you in front of locals (if there are some in the taxi). As of March 2011, I find that all trips inside the city should US$3 or less. At night they'll try and charge you more, but don't pay more than US$5. Also, don't get confused when they refer to Balboas instead of dollars, they are the same.

    All the key places in El Dorado are around El Dorado Mall. All but one are on the same block.

    I prefer this area because you won't be hassled by guys on the streets wanting to show you girls and there are decent places to go. Plus overall it's going to be a cheaper experience. If you get a taxi to El Dorado, get it to take you somewhere other than where you really want to go. Either ask for 'El Supermercado Rey en El Dorado' and go buy a coke, 'Niko's Café' and have a meal (this place is 24hrs) or 'Fantastic Casino' (no pros in this casino). If you ask to get taken directly to a place with girls, you'll pay extra for entry (that extra goes to the cab driver).

    The places in El Dorado are:

    Crazy Horse Strip Club – not a great place to be honest. It's next to Fantastic Casino, easy to find, they also have a website with a map. The strip shows are only occasional and not the best girls. About $100 for sex in a back room (I've never done it here). Some of the girls are OK, but you get hassled to buy drinks and get dirty looks when you take your time with your overpriced beer. Plus this place will try and wringe you dry. They'll want you to buy yourself drinks, the girls drinks, the girls extra bottle of water and if you want a private dance you not only pay for it ($20 or $30 from memory) but unless you keep tipping her during the dance, she'll remain relatively clothed. The girls won't approach you unless you give them a smile and a wave (or approach them). So if you have money to burn, definitely check this out, but if not just realise that Miami Club is just around the corner and far better.

    Miami Club – another strip club / hooker bar. This is on the other side of the mall (walk down past the mall from Tumbo Muerto – the main road). Walk down the street with the McDonalds on the corner. Past the Fantastic Casino and Crazy Horse on your right. Take the first right (not the road into the mall parking area at Fantastic Casino). Then follow that (you'll pass another carpark entry) until you see Miami Club on your right. It's not far at all, and you won't miss it. It's free to enter. The guys will bring you drinks, overpriced naturally but not too bad. There is nothing happening (and only one or two girls) until about 10pm. There will be occasional strip shows, with decent girls. There aren't heaps of girls sitting around in this club but there are enough for the number of customers and the locals tend to just come for the strip shows. They range from average to gorgeous. You'll have to approach them or intervene as they walk past. The girls are all very friendly and sex is $100 for an hour with a massage. Typical strip club massage, not fantastic but not all that bad either. It's a when you cum your done type deal, but if you want to cum twice, just tell the girl and it should cost you about an extra $50, which you pay her NOT the payment booth she'll take you to.

    Gold Fingers & Caribbean Center – these are two 'massage' places that are in the carpark of the Rey supermarket. Continue past Miami Club on your right and take the first right (this time into the carpark area at Niko's Cafe). You'll see them on the far left side of the carpark. I've never been in Caribbean Center because it doesn't have the best reputation and Gold Fingers (which is right next door) is good enough that you won't need to. For gold fingers, you'll enter, a lady will greet you, show you to a seat and give you a run through on the process. Don't worry if you don't understand her, here is the process. The girls will walk through in front of you and take your hand and introduce themselves. They'll have a number somewhere for your reference so don't worry about missing their names. They'll then line up in front of you and at this point you make think you need to make your decision, but you don't. Just smile and they will leave. The lady will return and you tell her the number you want (or leave if you aren't interested). She'll take you to a booth to pay ($90) and the girl will lead you up to a room. The rooms are small and have a massage bed (just the right height for a standing fuck) and not much else. She'll give you a massage and then sex. Another when you cum your done deal so if you want to string the experience out you can offer her a massage after yours. A note here, is that some of the girls actually give decent massages, one girl gave me a full body including legs, which was very decent. Others give very basic massages and use crappy massage tools. There is no standard treatment here, all the girls are different.

    Golden Times – this is on the other side of the Tumbo Muerto in Plaza Mirage. Cross the Tumbo Muerto out the front of the El Dorado Mall and walk right for a hundred metres or so until you see the Plaza on your left. There is Popeyes Chicken on the corner. It's a small plaza so you'll see Golden Times without issue. This is very very similar to Golden Fingers and I think its possibly owned by the same people. Same prices, same process, same quality of girls. Golden Fingers is newer and from my experience a little more customer friendly. Plus Golden Times is right outside some restaurants so entry is not super discreet.

    A side note for the El Dorado area is that daytime P4P is entirely in the massage places. They seem to be open by midday, but not sure of the quality of girls. But you can also have a look and leave if you want. The problem during the day is that all the massage areas are in not so discreet places. Plus you'll have the mandatory frisk by the doorman to lengthen the embarrassing entry process (for those more self conscious).
    Lets get real Santa Fe and China town and the fish market area around Boca Torena are where the locals go. Your paying up town prices in El Dorado you might as well stay in the estados uniodos.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  16. Mfins
    Inactive

    Confused. Bodeguita, La Che, Bodeguita VIP

    Was in Panama two years ago. There was a Bodeguita which is now closed and another Bodeguita which was not as popular. Went back a year later and there was one Bodeguita open. Am I correct in understanding that there are now 3 places open. One named La Che, one named Bodeguita or something similar and one named Bodeguita VIP? Thanks
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  17. Brother_P
    Inactive

    Correction

    Originally Posted by Mfins
    Was in Panama two years ago. There was a Bodeguita which is now closed and another Bodeguita which was not as popular. Went back a year later and there was one Bodeguita open. Am I correct in understanding that there are now 3 places open. One named La Che, one named Bodeguita or something similar and one named Bodeguita VIP? Thanks
    The Bodeguita VIP is still open, Ah Che or Le Che is where the girls rotate to after Habanos right now.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  18. Brother_P
    Inactive

    Day 4

    Checked out the Eldorado area. I was there around 6. With Miami had 2 good looking chicas, probably 7 or 8s. Didn't pull the trigger. I made the usual cruise around 930. Veneto, Habanos, mostly the same girls. I checked out Elite strip club. They wanted 30 bucks, for all the domestic alcohol you can drink, no rooms on site. I decided to pass. Headed back across town to Miami. 5 or 6 girls. 2 hot ones. Had a session with another hot colombiana! LOL! I got to go to Cali. This afternoon fish market and Chinatown. More to come.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  19. The_Dirty_Pirate
    Inactive

    Definitely appreciate the posts guys, I am going to Panama for the first time in two weeks.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  20. Brother_P
    Inactive

    Day 5 in Panama City

    Checked out the fish market. It was pretty early, around 11. Had some good ceviche for a dollar! Decided not to go in Bocoterano or La Mayor. These joints look shady and I didn't have a wingman, or a 9mm! LOL! Headed back to the area near Las Vegas suites. Checked out Moulin Rouge. Nicole, the chica I sessioned with yesterday was there. Had a few Balboas and some conversation, but deciced not to repeat. She said there would be a lot more girls at night. Spent the rest of the afternoon playing Texas hold them at El Panama. Up and down, played for about 4 hours and lost 30 bucks, should have quit when I broke even. Hit the showers then walked through the Veneto. As always some cuties, but nothing mind blowing. Went back to the Moulin Rouge. Probably 10 chicas. 2 were 9s in anyone's book! I got the taller one, morena, long hair, sexy dancer. They wanted 125 for an hour. Prices go up 25 bucks at night. I knew if I didn't bang this chica I'd regret it, so I did! It was worth it! Sexy dance, CBJ, dfk, GFE, an ll around good session. Sole is her name. I got her number and hotmail. I may use it. I really want to go back and bang her friend! I don't know how that will go. After that I called it a night. More to come.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  21. Brother_P
    Inactive

    Day 6

    In the afternoon had a couple of beers at Moulin Rouge, but I didn't pull the trigger. A couple of hours playing poker. Lost about 20 bucks. Hit the shower, did some drinking in the Veneto, talked to some Calenas, not hot but good convo. Went to Manolos, seen the girl I meet the first night. We had some drinks, but I didn't choose her. Went back to Moulin Rouge and got the other hot girl! Sophia, paid too much. 125, but, fantasy complete! It was worth it. I went to Ah Che, it was packed. The guy wanted to charge me 10 bucks, if was free the night before, I walked. We passed Habanos on the way back, flashing lights, chicas in cuffs, immagration raid! Called it a night more to come.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  22. Brother_P
    Inactive

    Day 7

    Checked out Golden Times. You get buzzed in and walk down a hallway where the chicas are hanging out to a room with some armchairs. The girls come in and their all wearing numbers. You write down the numbers you like and you can sit and chat while you decide whether or not to pull the trigger. Overall the line up wasn't that good. There was one hot panamanin chica. She was flirting hard. I choose her. The guy explained that Americans pay more. I walked toward the door and told him I wanted to pay the local price, about 20 bucks cheaper. The guy gave in and I paid 87 bucks. The massage was good, like a pro. The sex was ok. I got het number but won't call.

    Headed over to Le Palace. I wanted to see it after reading so much about it here. It lived up to the hype. All the girls looked good. 8s and up. All the girls had on sexy white stockings and panties with their as hanging out, plus the little chest armor type thing, whatever its called. As I sipped my $10 corona I was amazed. I talked to 4 chicas, all from Colombia, of course. All wanted $200 for a couple of hours, plus $150 to the house. For me that's too much. But I'm glad I seen it for myself.

    After that, made the usual rounds. Habanos back in action, maybe 20 girls. Veneto good talent as usual. Called it a night around 1.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  23. Tbuss
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Brother P
    I went to Ah Che, it was packed. The guy wanted to charge me 10 bucks, if was free the night before, I walked. .
    What is Ah Che- is it a pro-place or regular bar? Thanks
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  24. Brother_P
    Inactive

    Ah Che

    Originally Posted by Tbuss
    What is Ah Che- is it a pro-place or regular bar? Thanks
    Ah Che is a bar the working girls gravatite to around one or two. Before that the same girls are at the Veneto, Habanos, or Manolos. I went one night and it was packed! Some of the girls I had seen earlier, some I hadn't. One night I paid to get in, one night I didn't. The third night, they wanted 10 bucks so I walked. I was just a little frustrated with all the changing prices for Americans, I'm sure you know how it is!
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  25. The_Dirty_Pirate
    Inactive

    What are some good places to buy electronics in Panama City? Cell phones or computer things in particular.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  26. PaulGore
    Inactive

    Colon

    Originally Posted by The Dirty Pirate
    What are some good places to buy electronics in Panama City? Cell phones or computer things in particular.
    The second largest duty free zone in the world is zona libra in Colon. Cheek out the Ice Palace while your in Colon.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  27. The_Dirty_Pirate
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by PaulGore
    The second largest duty free zone in the world is zona libra in Colon. Cheek out the Ice Palace while your in Colon.
    I need places directly in the city, just regular stores. Not enough time to make a trip to that place, I wish I could check it out.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  28. Tiny_12
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by The Dirty Pirate
    I need places directly in the city, just regular stores. Not enough time to make a trip to that place, I wish I could check it out.
    OK, I don't do a lot of shopping and am not particularly price sensitive when I do, unless it's an expensive item. But through the years, I've bought a laptop, a couple of cameras and a PDA in Panama for a girlfriend, and I didn't think they were bargains. I could have gotten them cheaper in the USA on the internet. I don't think Panama's reputation for low cost electronics is deserved.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  29. The_Dirty_Pirate
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Tiny 12
    OK, I don't do a lot of shopping and am not particularly price sensitive when I do, unless it's an expensive item. But through the years, I've bought a laptop, a couple of cameras and a PDA in Panama for a girlfriend, and I didn't think they were bargains. I could have gotten them cheaper in the USA on the internet. I don't think Panama's reputation for low cost electronics is deserved.
    I live in Costa Rica. Guarantee the prices are cheaper in Panama. Could you tell me the stores you've visited please?
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  30. Tp_Horn
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by The Dirty Pirate
    I live in Costa Rica. Guarantee the prices are cheaper in Panama. Could you tell me the stores you've visited please?
    Judging by foreigners loading up on electronics at the airport, it seems the prices of electronics must be attractive compared to other latin countries, but to me they routinely seem 10% to 20% higher than the US. If I have to buy something here, I go to MultiMax (Calle 50@Via Brasil) , but normally I wait for a trip to BestBuy or Wal-Mart.

    I understand the best bargains are at the "chinos" in the El Dorado area.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply

Reply

You must log in to post.