[sticky]

Other Areas

(243 posts) (74 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

  1. Chechnya
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Zabor16
    I have been to Nuevo Progreso BT several times. It just depends on when you go as to what kind of action is there. I will be there next week 30th through 4th if anyone is interested in going. It's no problem to get to, you don't have to go through any checkpoints. Those are farther in. I usually drive since I stay in Harlingen but have thought about trying the motel in NP out. PM me if you are interested in going.
    Hey Zabor! I will be in Nuevo Progreso from 8/3-8/4, wanting to hit up the BT all day Friday, might be too busy for Saturday. Ill share a cab ride. I will be staying in Mercedes, with a rental. Contact me at my username at g m a i l dot com. Id love to hear all about your expeiriences.
    Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
  2. Zoom_21
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Chechnya
    Hey Zabor! I will be in Nuevo Progreso from 8/3-8/4, wanting to hit up the BT all day Friday, might be too busy for Saturday. Ill share a cab ride. I will be staying in Mercedes, with a rental. Contact me at my username at g m a i l dot com. Id love to hear all about your expeiriences.
    Hey I'll go too I'm working in McAllen and want to go there. [Email address deleted by Admin]. I get off from work at 7:00 pm and I'm staying in mission.

    Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
  3. Zoom_21
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Bdasmx
    Hey I'll go too I'm working in McAllen and want to go there. [Email address deleted by Admin]. I get off from work at 7:00 pm and I'm staying in mission.
    Ok. I'm new in the forum but I'm still going Friday.
    Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
  4. Zabor16
    Inactive

    Went to NP Sunday 7/29 got a couple of muchachas in BT had some fun in el cuarto then met up with one muchacha named Laura. Took her to the room and she was fantastic. Offered bb but I declined as it was the first time. Got done with her and went back out for some more drinks and all she could do was hang all over me and grab me. I got all ready to take her to the room again and she says lets get out of there and go to her hotel. I bar fined her for .1 and spent the rest of the night at her hotel. I didn't make it to work until 9:30 the next morning.

    bdasmx - Your email got removed, repost or PM me and we will hook up.
    Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
  5. Zoom_21
    Inactive

    Bt

    Originally Posted by Zabor16
    Went to NP Sunday 7/29 got a couple of muchachas in BT had some fun in el cuarto then met up with one muchacha named Laura. Took her to the room and she was fantastic. Offered bb but I declined as it was the first time. Got done with her and went back out for some more drinks and all she could do was hang all over me and grab me. I got all ready to take her to the room again and she says lets get out of there and go to her hotel. I bar fined her for .1 and spent the rest of the night at her hotel. I didn't make it to work until 9:30 the next morning.

    bdasmx - Your email got removed, repost or PM me and we will hook up.
    I will be there today, I now BT is not that big, If there is any place where we can met let me know, I'm taking my vehicle there as I don't drink, I'm staying in mission at LQ 301.
    Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
  6. Zoom_21
    Inactive

    BT Nuevo Progreso

    I went there last night, I guess was to early @ 20:00. there were only a few girls and there were @ .5, no door girls at all and only 1 club open. I left and went to Reynosa. May be I'll come back Sunday a little later in the evening.
    Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
  7. 95_Vette
    Inactive

    Acuna?

    No one gone to Acuna recently? I Live here and I havent gone in a long while.
    Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
  8. Reddog_1953
    Inactive

    Advice on Acuna or Ptedras Negras

    Hi there,

    I'm new to the forum and just returning to mongering after many years. Recent divorce. I'll be in San Antonio 8/17 thru 20. I would really like to head for one of the border towns, haven't been since the 70's I'm sure it's changed. I think I'll skip the crowds in NL on my first trip down. Can anyone give me some advice on either PN or Acuna. From recent reports or lack of I'm wondering if there's anything going on in either of those places.

    Thanks
    Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
  9. Beerman2
    Inactive

    Np

    Other than BT, are any massage parlors or bars in NP where I can meet some ladies for fun?
    Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
  10. Dr_Mier_JMC
    Inactive

    Avoiding the crowds...

    Originally Posted by Reddog 1953
    Hi there,

    I'm new to the forum and just returning to mongering after many years. Recent divorce. I'll be in San Antonio 8/17 thru 20. I would really like to head for one of the border towns, haven't been since the 70's I'm sure it's changed. I think I'll skip the crowds in NL on my first trip down. Can anyone give me some advice on either PN or Acuna. From recent reports or lack of I'm wondering if there's anything going on in either of those places.

    Thanks
    Actually, to avoid the crowds, you should go to NL. I don't know about PN but Acuna gets a lot more action than NL these days. Happy hunting.
    Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
  11. Caution_711
    Inactive

    I can show you around

    I can show you around Piedras Negras just let me know where to find you jaja

    I'm male, 26, separated.

    Jaja

    Wonder why?
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  12. Butt_Munchu
    Inactive

    Cd Acuna 11/02/07

    Hey fellas, this was my first time to the "zona roja" in Acuna and wanted to talk about it a bit. Firstly to get there you want to take a street called "Guerrero" to the south towards Monterey. You will come to a point where there is a large arch above the road that says something like " Tenga bein viaje" or something to that effect when your about to leave town. The zona is about 1 mile away at this point. It is up a steep hill and there is a small sign with an arrow pointing up the hill saying something like "Hunters Point". You go up the hill and sure enough there it is.

    I went to Hunters place, its a no cover brothel that is pretty much like a stripclub where the chicks fuck. There were about 30-40 chicas working on Friday night, some were real lookers. The hottest girls were quoting 150-200 + room, I talked one of these high prices honeys for 80 + room. I think they were board and my Spanish is very good. I bought the girl a few drinks before heading back and they gave me 40 mins to get the dead done. I look forward to going out to Acuna again some time.
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  13. Monkey_Spank
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Beerman2
    Other than BT, are any massage parlors or bars in NP where I can meet some ladies for fun?
    Me too.

    I'd really like a MP I could walk to easily.
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  14. Chechnya
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Butt Munchu
    Hey fellas, this was my first time to the "zona roja" in Acuna and wanted to talk about it a bit. Firstly to get there you want to take a street called "Guerrero" to the south towards Monterey. You will come to a point where there is a large arch above the road that says something like " Tenga bein viaje" or something to that effect when your about to leave town. The zona is about 1 mile away at this point. It is up a steep hill and there is a small sign with an arrow pointing up the hill saying something like "Hunters Point". You go up the hill and sure enough there it is.

    I went to Hunters place, its a no cover brothel that is pretty much like a stripclub where the chicks fuck. There were about 30-40 chicas working on Friday night, some were real lookers. The hottest girls were quoting 150-200 + room, I talked one of these high prices honeys for 80 + room. I think they were board and my Spanish is very good. I bought the girl a few drinks before heading back and they gave me 40 mins to get the dead done. I look forward to going out to Acuna again some time.
    What is the point in wasting all of the time, money and gas going to Mexico when it costs the same as it does here in Texas(or the USA). What a lousy rip-off.
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  15. Lovelog
    Inactive

    New Years Eve in Acuna

    Has anyone been to Acuna on New Years eve? Were there many ladies? How was the quality compared to other visits?

    Thanks
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  16. 95_Vette
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Lovelog
    Has anyone been to Acuna on New Years eve? Were there many ladies? How was the quality compared to other visits?

    Thanks
    Yes I have been out there, since I live right scross the street from Acuna, so to speak. It is always different; sometime there are girls, sometime there are like 3 in the whole place.
    I think this is the time to take big advantage of these girls when there is no business; same as on Xmas time; usually almost no girls around but about 3 or 4 who have no family or do but live in BT.
    The quality, its the same mix, like i said it is always different.
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  17. Bbond
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Lovelog
    Has anyone been to Acuna on New Years eve? Were there many ladies? How was the quality compared to other visits?

    Thanks
    Was there year before last, not as good as normal but the selection was not too bad.
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  18. Monkey_Spank
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Beerman2
    Other than BT, are any massage parlors or bars in NP where I can meet some ladies for fun?
    Bump. Anything?
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  19. Monkey_Spank
    Inactive

    Progresso

    No decent massage with HJ/BJ in Progresso? I'd really prefer walking distance, but I guess I could head to BT if I had to.
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  20. Monkey_Spank
    Inactive

    Driving over

    I heard the other day that as of 1/1/08, US insurance companies will not insure your car at all in Mexico. Not even "just across the border" like they always have up until now.
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  21. Bbond
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Monkey Spank
    I heard the other day that as of 1/1/08, US insurance companies will not insure your car at all in Mexico. Not even "just across the border" like they always have up until now.
    Don't really matter anyway, cause w/o Mexican insurance, you can be in serious trouble if you get in an accident, no matter who's fault.
    If you drive in Mexico, get Mexican insurance, but buy it in the US.
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  22. Whome69
    Inactive

    Auto Insurance Question

    Since Texas has had no standard insurance policies for over a year thanks to our Republican Government that is owned by the Insurance Industry, I would recommend that a person driving in a Mexican Border town (closer to 25 miles), to see if their Policy has an endorsement covering them. Standard Policies have not been covering this for awhile. However, note Mexico does NOT recognize (and never has) an American issued Policy. If you have a serious accident over there, you have a problem. The best solution that Bbond pointed out is to buy a Mexican Insurance Policy. Accidents are handled very different over there. The Cops don't let you leave the scene until your Agent shows up. And God forbid if someone is killed or seriously injured, don't be suprised that you will be held in jail until they figure out who was at fault. Don't think they are discriminating against Americans because the same Laws applies to the Mexican Driver.
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  23. Mcklipsch
    Inactive

    Auto insurance

    Being found at fault in an auto accident in Mexico is a felony offense. It is not a civil offense like in the U.S.

    You are in deep shit if you are found at fault and do not have Mexican auto insurance. Or have the dinero to cover the damage/damages to the other vehicle or vehicles. Or possible injury/injuries to the other driver/occupants of the car. You will be arrested, put in jail and held until you can come up with the dinero to cover the accident. The Policia will impound your vehicle. I would not want to be a Gringo in Mexican Jail.
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  24. Zoom_21
    Inactive

    6 Months later

    Originally Posted by Sugardaddy 1718
    I went there last night, I guess was to early @ 20:00. there were only a few girls and there were @ .5, no door girls at all and only 1 club open. I left and went to Reynosa. May be I'll come back Sunday a little later in the evening.
    I went again 2 nights ago, things haven't change a bit, same story. Only 4 girls 1 like a 4 or 5, the rest I don't want to remember.
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  25. Zabor16
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Sugardaddy 1718
    I went again 2 nights ago, things haven't change a bit, same story. Only 4 girls 1 like a 4 or 5, the rest I don't want to remember.
    Sorry to hear that Sugardaddy. I frequent the Progreso BT when I am in the area. Things don't usually get going until after 22:00 Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I definitely don't recommend going during the week, unless you know a girl and make plans to meet. There is also a little bar on a side street, 1 block East of the main drag and 5 or 6 blocks South of the bridge, called La Oficina that has some good pickings as well. PM me sometime and we can make a trip. I will be in the area again next week.
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  26. Zoom_21
    Inactive

    No PM

    Originally Posted by Zabor16
    Sorry to hear that Sugardaddy. I frequent the Progreso BT when I am in the area. Things don't usually get going until after 22:00 Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I definitely don't recommend going during the week, unless you know a girl and make plans to meet. There is also a little bar on a side street, 1 block East of the main drag and 5 or 6 blocks South of the bridge, called La Oficina that has some good pickings as well. PM me sometime and we can make a trip. I will be in the area again next week.
    Zabor:

    I try to PM you but you do not have autorization to recibe them, if you want to exchange personal information or make plans together you need to buy the subscription.

    I really want to try that bar, la oficina. Can you go there in the afternoon and find girls, if they do how do they look in a scale from 0 to 10 and what kind of geen bills we talking about?

    Regards,

    SugarDaddy
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  27. Zabor16
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Sugardaddy 1718
    Zabor:

    I really want to try that bar, la oficina. Can you go there in the afternoon and find girls, if they do how do they look in a scale from 0 to 10 and what kind of geen bills we talking about?

    SugarDaddy
    The girls at La Oficina are usually 7 or less, I do sometimes see some better ones. They close at midnight and most of the girls go to BT then.

    There is also another bar on the main strip that I saw last time that I want to try this time. I don't know the name of it but the have a big sign up about 3 blocks in that advertises girl dances.

    I fixed the PM issue and sent you one.
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  28. Zoom_21
    Inactive

    Trip to Nuevo Progreso

    I went to N Progreso with fellow monger Zabor, We went to a strip club name Koko Bombo, It was Sunday and @ 8:00 pm, the place is nice kind like Stardust in Reynosa, I see 3 pretty girls like in a 8 or 9 from the distance but they were busy with anothers clients, We took a drink and then we went to la Oficina, It was full of locals and the girls were totally out of my taste, so after another drink we heded to BT , this time I got a girl sat with me and we went to bussines for .6. The rooms are a little shity but she did a great BBBJ,and after put on a raincoat; mish, CW and K9 to finish.

    When we were coming back I see a couple real lookers but sombody else got them, I hope Zabor write his own report. This will give us a 2 diferents points of view.

    SD
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  29. Zabor16
    Inactive

    Had a good time with Sugardaddy in progresso. I will definitely go back and check out Koko Bombo one of these days. As Sugardaddy said Koko and La Oficina were dead. I don't know the chick that SD hooked up with at BT but I hooked up with Maria. I have done her several times and she now takes me back to her private room. BBBJ, CG and rev CG and K9 for .5 including room charge. She is a body builder and has great muscle control.

    I like the laid back atmosphere of Progreso but I will have to admit I am getting the itch to make the drive to RBT one of these days. I will be back in June, maybe then.
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  30. Rey
    Inactive

    Progreso

    I know that I probably was a fool for going to Progreso on a Wednesday night. But that was the night I'm in town, and it'll probably be too hot to do anything tomorrow so I decided to make a go of it.

    Got to the border, parked and walked across the bridge, and down to La Oficina. There were 4 girls there at around 2200, 2 were young but thick, 1 was way old for me, and 1 was cute but absorbed in the process of racking up a new world record for biggest TelMex bill.

    Um. No.

    So I walked back out to the main drag and got Progreso's only taxi driver to take me to BT. He wanted 10. I got him down to 6, and gave him 7 after seeing that road. Progreso is the only BT I've been to where I felt like "wow, you could really end up in a shallow grave out here and no one would know". Got into the only club there, got the cabbie to hold, and got Maria in the back for 40/10. Good service, cute springy girl. Very active in the bed, she kept winding herself around me. Not bad at all. Went back to the border, saw the Army out there. They had a Urban Assault vehicle of some kind, and guys sandbagged in with big ass rifles.

    Wow. All in all, a good night. And now that it's off the list, I'll probably never go there again.
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply

Reply

You must log in to post.