[sticky]

Monterrey Massage Parlors

(38 posts) (14 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

  1. admin
    Key Master

    Monterrey Massage Parlors

    Thread Starter.
    Posted 14 years ago | #Reply
  2. Strike_69
    Inactive

    Monterreydude is the expert in this area, there are many Massage Parlors in Monterrey but unfortunately I cannot provide a full list of them (I will try) because they are not my area of expertise.

    I will start by putting the website of the infamous Marcella MP:

    http://pompis.com.mx/

    This is a low end MP but used to have very hot girls (teens mainly) the golden age of the Marcella was around 2006, indy's like big titted Kelly, Plata and Emma worked here first when the pop cost 500 pesos, at that time where you can fuck hot teens for 45- 50 USD?? only in Monterrey of course. Current price I believe is 600 pesos per pop.
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  3. Strike_69
    Inactive

    A high end MP used to be Misses, it offered both incall and outcall services, it was expensive but the quality of the girls was usually very good, they were famous for having "chicas fresitas" range between 18 - 22 yo, (in Mexico a "chica fresa" usually means "snob girls" and due Mexico's caste system it really means white/whitish girls) but it slowly decreased it's quality, I do not know what is it current status or the address of their current website. The owner also had the Bar Manghos in which you can eat and drink stuff while watching the girls (the one from the misses and others places) and if you liked you could order one girl you liked and fuck her in the upper rooms of the Bar, quality of the girls was also quite good but expensive as expected. The little sister of Misses MP was the Romanos MP a low end MP of the very same owner, it had a website but I do not know its current address.
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  4. Strike_69
    Inactive

    Pink House

    This is currently my favorite MP only because of the owner Sandy who also gives services to customers, she is a hot blonde MILF with huge natural tits, she sucks and fucks like there is no tomorrow, and is worthy every pesos you spend on her.

    She reminds me of big titted American MILF pornstar Penny Porsche:

    http://www.freeones.com/html/p_links/Penny_Porsche/
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  5. Michicano
    Inactive

    Can't find any MP's...

    I have been in Monterrey for a few times now. Yet, I still cannot find any "obvious" establishments. I would like to go visit some. Can anyone help here?
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  6. Monterreydude
    Inactive

    Check my SuperGoogleMonterrey Map:

    http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...8836&z=14&om=0

    That will help you a lot.
    Any questions... be glad to help you out.






    Originally Posted by Michicano
    I have been in Monterrey for a few times now. Yet, I still cannot find any "obvious" establishments. I would like to go visit some. Can anyone help here?
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  7. Unspongebob
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Monterreydude
    Check my SuperGoogleMonterrey Map:

    http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...8836&z=14&om=0

    That will help you a lot.
    Any questions... be glad to help you out.

    I had hoped that Parthenon would reopen. But, it seems they may be permanently closed this time. Anybody else on the list that is closed? I thought you might want to update it with the Parthenon closing, unless you are waiting, thinking it will reopen.

    Any new clubs you know of that haven't been added to the list? I forgot the name of the one that's on the street South of Madero, nearer to Harem. I think it's an upscale place, but I don't recall the name of it. We always pass by it when we're running around and we happen to leave Harem to head back West. I think we often notice some of the transvestites standing close to where the place is located. It's located on a corner right across from a stop sign that we always have to stop at as we're West bound. There aren't usually too many cars parked around the place, but they should be on the list if they're not. They've been there a while now. Remember the one?
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  8. Copinginstyle
    Inactive

    Are there any good massage places near the San Jose Hospital?

    Or at least on that side of town?
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  9. Copinginstyle
    Inactive

    Does anyone have any info on some areas in and around San Jose Hospital? I know it's not safe to walk to far but would like a quick cab ride since I have maybe 2 hours max window
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  10. Monterreydude
    Inactive

    None at all.
    Best bet would be the ones on the Pino Suarez/Tapia crossroads.
    That will place you near Misses, near, Faraonas, and several others. Trip from the San Jose Hospital to that area should be like 10-15 minutes.



    Originally Posted by Copinginstyle
    Does anyone have any info on some areas in and around San Jose Hospital? I know it's not safe to walk to far but would like a quick cab ride since I have maybe 2 hours max window
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  11. Monterreydude
    Inactive

    Forgot to add, check the link to my Monterrey map.
    It's posted a few posts down. It will help you a lot to get your bearings in Monterrey.


    Originally Posted by Monterreydude
    None at all.
    Best bet would be the ones on the Pino Suarez/Tapia crossroads.
    That will place you near Misses, near, Faraonas, and several others. Trip from the San Jose Hospital to that area should be like 10-15 minutes.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  12. Copinginstyle
    Inactive

    Thanks for the advice. Think I went to Misses. Not bad selection there. Picked a pale girl that looks like all the residents at the hospital. Sorry for being vague but wasn; t sure which one I went into but who cares it did the job.

    Thanks Monterrey dude and others for the advice. Spent about an hour looking at your map.

    Now for some food. Going to go to Carlos del Rey? Sp for Cabrito.

    Any massage places that you know of that give actual massages than a proper finish?

    Also at misses I think it was 600 pesos and I gave the girl 400.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  13. Monterreydude
    Inactive

    Couple of options there: San Carlos, Rey del Cabrito???
    Anyway, good food at both options.

    Proper massages with a proper ending... only independents.

    A little out of my league.

    Originally Posted by Copinginstyle
    Thanks for the advice. Think I went to Misses. Not bad selection there. Picked a pale girl that looks like all the residents at the hospital. Sorry for being vague but wasn; t sure which one I went into but who cares it did the job.

    Thanks Monterrey dude and others for the advice. Spent about an hour looking at your map.

    Now for some food. Going to go to Carlos del Rey? Sp for Cabrito.

    Any massage places that you know of that give actual massages than a proper finish?

    Also at misses I think it was 600 pesos and I gave the girl 400.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  14. Adventur
    Inactive

    What are you guys doing there?

    Why are you guys screwing around in monterrey?

    Is'nt this the place where the zetas blocked off some roads and executed a few gringos just because? And that being a small percentage of the locals?

    Trust me. Those chicas are not worth your life are they?

    Mucho suertes!

    Originally Posted by Monterreydude
    Couple of options there: San Carlos, Rey del Cabrito???
    Anyway, good food at both options.

    Proper massages with a proper ending... only independents.
    A little out of my league.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  15. Monterreydude
    Inactive

    Let me clear this up: No gringo has been executed in Monterrey at all.
    Dunno where you got that.

    And tell me Adventur, where do you suggest going to?
    After reading your reports, do suggest Tijuana, which is uberdangerous, police and robbers stalk the mongers in the streets of La Zona?
    Medellin, Colombia? Everyone knows that Colombia is still a violent place, not only to locals, but to tourists.
    China? Don't think the mongers coming here have that option.


    Originally Posted by Adventur
    Why are you guys screwing around in monterrey?

    Is'nt this the place where the zetas blocked off some roads and executed a few gringos just because? And that being a small percentage of the locals?

    Trust me. Those chicas are not worth your life are they?

    Mucho suertes!
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  16. Blourghus
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Monterreydude
    Everyone knows that Colombia is still a violent place, not only to locals, but to tourists.
    Based on what? Colombia doesn't really have a bad reputation among people younger than 30 or so. Most of the notoriety is based on events which happened in the 1990's and are long over. Guess what - for younger generation they have heard far more ugly things about Mexico the last few years than they ever have about Colombia. If you go by "everybody knows", Mexico has a horrible reputation internationally (worse outside USA than inside - like throughout Latin America, Asia, etc..) right now, and for younger generation Mexico is probably permanently scarred reputation the same as Colombia does for older generation guys.

    China? It's 2010 and for a USA citizen it's like going to Wisconsin. Seriously, it is not 1980, it's 2010 and Shanghai must now rival most USA/Europe cities as major center for business travelers. It's where most of the world economic growth has been the last decade or so going there for frequent flyer types is no bigger deal than New York or London or whatever.

    Things change fast. Monger destinations come & go quickly. Colombia or some place like Angeles City were not on radar 10 years ago now they are among the best (a few years ago a told a Medellin lady in Blue Marlin I went to her hometown a few times and she wasn't that impressed and just shrugged her shoulders and said, "Lots of gringos go to Medellin. Before, they didn't go but now they go"). Once great places can turn to ruin quickly (and vice versa). I understand some city in Korea used to be one of the top destinations until a new mayor stepped in and shut the whole thing down in a matter of weeks. I was surprised to learn Iraq of all places used to be a major backpacker/hippie destination. So who knows where the hot spot will be in 10 years? The unpredictable can, and probably will, happen. Lots of spots we love today will disappear (and we will lament), but lots of new spots will pop up which we will discover.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  17. Monterreydude
    Inactive

    Blourghus, what I meant refering to China wasn't that it is violent or violence directed to visitors.
    What is meant to say is that people coming to Monterrey are properly business men coming down exactly for that: business.
    Not mongers per se like you, that have that nice freedom to go everywhere, and which I envy.
    Business men are coming just for that, and club hopping on the side.

    Where I differ with you is that crime levels in Colombia are down from the 90's levels, but they are still higher than the ones in Mexico.
    And you seemed to forgot and not take in account that the Colombia goverment not only has to deal with the drug cartels, but with the FARC guerrilla.
    And those guys are still, pretty nasty. Bombings, kidnappings, killings.
    And they are still at it.

    You know why you can go to Colombia and not noticing that? Cause like you say, the thing about the new generations?
    Those new generations have grown within this way of life, that they are so used to it now, that they don't go on their daily routine with a psicosis of danger and death as in Mexico.
    They are used to it by now.

    In the meanwhile... I can add to the equation of violence to tourism, Rio de Janerio and Sao Paolo. Those places have real serious issues with those problems.
    Not mentioning that crime levels are incredibly high there, seems many of you missed that ruckus, the drug cartel in Rio de Janerio that last week took a whole hotel hostage.

    Your "Mexico has a horrible reputation internationally"... simply explained by the proximity to the US.
    US news services are having a field day reporting thanks for us being neighbors, BUT let me add that European news services do agree that the US is to blame, back again to the same old stoy, due to the high level demand of drugs.
    Sorry about that, but it is true.


    Originally Posted by Blourghus
    Based on what? Colombia doesn't really have a bad reputation among people younger than 30 or so. Most of the notoriety is based on events which happened in the 1990's and are long over. Guess what - for younger generation they have heard far more ugly things about Mexico the last few years than they ever have about Colombia. If you go by "everybody knows", Mexico has a horrible reputation internationally (worse outside USA than inside - like throughout Latin America, Asia, etc..) right now, and for younger generation Mexico is probably permanently scarred reputation the same as Colombia does for older generation guys.

    China? It's 2010 and for a USA citizen it's like going to Wisconsin. Seriously, it is not 1980, it's 2010 and Shanghai must now rival most USA/Europe cities as major center for business travelers. It's where most of the world economic growth has been the last decade or so going there for frequent flyer types is no bigger deal than New York or London or whatever.

    Things change fast. Monger destinations come & go quickly. Colombia or some place like Angeles City were not on radar 10 years ago now they are among the best (a few years ago a told a Medellin lady in Blue Marlin I went to her hometown a few times and she wasn't that impressed and just shrugged her shoulders and said, "Lots of gringos go to Medellin. Before, they didn't go but now they go"). Once great places can turn to ruin quickly (and vice versa). I understand some city in Korea used to be one of the top destinations until a new mayor stepped in and shut the whole thing down in a matter of weeks. I was surprised to learn Iraq of all places used to be a major backpacker/hippie destination. So who knows where the hot spot will be in 10 years? The unpredictable can, and probably will, happen. Lots of spots we love today will disappear (and we will lament), but lots of new spots will pop up which we will discover.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  18. Monterreydude
    Inactive

    Massage Parlors

    Barrio Antiguo Spa

    http://www.barrioantiguospa.com/

    Though it sports the name of the Barrio Antiguo nightspot, it is to the opposite side of the downtown hotel district


    Givira Spa: This one is close to the Tecnologico university

    www.giviraspa.com
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  19. Chester_Boy
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Monterreydude

    Your "Mexico has a horrible reputation internationally"... simply explained by the proximity to the US.

    US news services are having a field day reporting thanks for us being neighbors, BUT let me add that European news services do agree that the US is to blame, back again to the same old stoy, due to the high level demand of drugs.

    Sorry about that, but it is true.
    LOL. So the problem with Mexico is that the US is reporting it?

    You've lost it. You have gone off the deep end with your denials and deflections.

    So, the US is responsible for Mexicans acting the way they do? That kind of moral code wouldn't even fly in the 2nd grade.

    Here's the real truth, and it may hurt:

    The Mexican way of life is based on crime. Go to any house and it will be full of stolen, pirated, or otherwise pilfered items. EVERY house. Stealing and deceit is part of the culture at this point. But the real killer is that none of it seems to be their own fault:

    Pirated DVDs? Damn Israeli and Chinese imports!

    Stolen cable? The cable company has enough money!

    Stolen car stereo? I didn't steal it!

    Bribes to officials? Everyone does it!

    The same people crying about corruption will be the first to resort to mordidas (bribes) if it's convenient for them. And the same people gnashing their teeth about the nationwide insecurity will happily sell themselves out for a buck to the same scumbags who are destroying their country.

    Even if the US's drug demand tripled, that would still not excuse the Mexicans acting like animals.

    Nobody is to blame for the way YOU choose to act. Period.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  20. Monterreydude
    Inactive

    More MPs

    Am including Passion girls here cause they offer in-call

    http://www.passion.com.mx/


    Astrid Spa

    http://www.masajesenmonterrey.com.mx/

    Supposedly you get the full service, massage and happy ending here.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  21. Strike_69
    Inactive

    Givira Spa

    Givira Spa

    http://www.giviraspa.com/

    Full service cost 800 pesos (80 USD) for 45 minutes, it is a good price for the quality of the girls there (18 - 23 yo), so for a quickie (rapidin) this place seems to be a good option.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  22. Strike_69
    Inactive

    Seduction Spa

    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  23. Strike_69
    Inactive

    Astrid Spa real website

    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  24. Monterreydude
    Inactive

    Princesitas Lindas

    Princesitas Lindas

    New Website:

    http://www.plindas.mx/

    meaning the old one never worked.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  25. Strike_69
    Inactive

    Extravagance MP

    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  26. Toasterman78
    Inactive

    Marchella 220

    Arrived in Monterrey yesterday and have been catching up on all the good information in these forums. So first, thanks!

    I don't speak Spanish but have tried looking around to see what MPs are available. Thinking about heading to Marchella 220 on Allende thanks to MonterreyDude!

    Is it any good and safe for a non-spanish speaking dude like me? Also, all over its website (http://pompis.com.mx/4606.html) it states 600 so should I assume that's what I should be paying for FS?

    Thanks!

    (PS: Sorry if you saw this twice, posted to the wrong area)
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  27. Monterreydude
    Inactive

    No big deal Toasterman.
    As a matter of fact consider Strike's advice and go to Extravagance.

    http://www.extravagancemassage.com/

    Website has the address.



    Originally Posted by Toasterman78
    Arrived in Monterrey yesterday and have been catching up on all the good information in these forums. So first, thanks!

    I don't speak Spanish but have tried looking around to see what MPs are available. Thinking about heading to Marchella 220 on Allende thanks to MonterreyDude!

    Is it any good and safe for a non-spanish speaking dude like me? Also, all over its website (http://pompis.com.mx/4606.html) it states 600 so should I assume that's what I should be paying for FS?

    Thanks!

    (PS: Sorry if you saw this twice, posted to the wrong area)
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  28. Nobu7
    Inactive

    Isabel Masaje

    Hi guys,

    Are you sure this is a erotico masaje place?

    http://isabelm.8k.com

    I just moved to monterrey near this place according to that awesome google map someone put together.

    I would call them and ask but my spanish is jsut so-so.

    Thanx in advance,

    Bri
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  29. Nobu7
    Inactive

    http://isabelm.8k.com

    Is no longer in business. Drove by there and finally found the address. Was a rent sign up.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  30. Nobu7
    Inactive

    Circa de aqui?

    Is there a MP near Aleman y Alcapulco?

    Ive been looking all over Apodaca.

    Thanx in advance.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply

Reply

You must log in to post.