1. Oz_Boy
    Inactive

    Contacts Needed

    Hi All,

    Could you please send me contacts in melbourne CBD area for massage and sex. this will be of great help.

    The only one I know is Level 4 on the building where Hungery jacks is on Bourke st. Great girls. It is only a Massage and HJ place. Ask for Shara trust me you will love her job. Bad in massage but full of cum. she will let you finger her in any hole that she has. Also will let you CUM as many times as you can in the time you have booked. Give here a try. She is in on mon, tue, Fridays. Book before you go as she could be busy.

    Happy sexs hunting
    Posted 9 years ago | #Reply
  2. DanTheMan
    Inactive

    Meena at Westside

    Good to see this site back up + running. How long have they been back up? Anyway has anyone been done to Westisde to see Meena?I've seen her a few times, but she is rarely mentioned in any posts.
    For your info shes early 40's busty, and very energetic!

    Cheerio
    Posted 9 years ago | #Reply
  3. Magna_White
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Mad rooter
    Howdy Guys,

    Any recommendations for RnT's places in s/e suburbs, closer to Springvale prefered.

    Thanks
    I usually go to the amp at 267 Springfield rd. I just tried Annie on Sunday. She let me finger her to come. I have her 69 for HJ. For the humble $60, that was quite satisfying.
    Posted 9 years ago | #Reply
  4. Long_Time_Boy
    Inactive

    Same place, same name, different girl

    Went back to The Grosvenor in Rupert St last Friday. Same place as last time. Saw Madison, same name as last time. Surprise, diffent girl. This one is as attractive but samall. Maybe 5'2", size 6 or 8. A real Barely Legal body, even though she is in her 20s.

    Just my cup of tea. Spectacular as she parades around and bends over. Real PSE show. Found out later in the session that she was dancer at Men's Gallery in Melbourne and at Body Shop in LA. Not bad credentials.

    So, what was she like. Really professional. Not GFE or PSE (except for her strutting her stuff at the beginning). But quite fun none the less. Plenty of kissing, cuddling, fingering and energetic. Personally I found that her close attention to licking and sucking my balls to be really fun. Multi-positions and anal (only $20 extra), make for good time.

    Highly recommended even if not the ultimate GFE or PSE.

    Have fun.
    Posted 9 years ago | #Reply
  5. Stykler
    Inactive

    A pleasant Sunday lunch

    Went off to 77 Racecourse Road North Melbourne today.

    A young roughly 23 year year old answered the door and ushered me into a room pronto, where price and time was negotiated. Linda was the young lady's name, Korean who spoke OK english. Very pretty, good body, nice breasts and she displayed a great attitude so I thought she would be the one. Prices quoted were $100 for 1/2 hour, $160 for 3/4 hour and $190 for the hour. I chose the hour and am grateful I did. Clean and well appointed room with shower and bath inside the room.

    For an hour this woman made me feel like I was a porn star! She did everything asked and somethings that weren't asked for. Unbelievable! The only thing that was off the menu was anal and BBBJ. Everything was fine by her. I thought I was going to loose my hand at one stage!

    Linda is there on Saturday's and Sunday's from11am to 7pm. Highly recommended. I tried to tip her but she would'nt accept.

    Just a hint guys - At the end of our session I complimented the young lady on her performance. She said that it was no act, as she was grateful I came in clean (which would explain why she put her tounge in the most unbelievable places on my body) so that she could do those things. She said most people come in so smelly and foul that she just couldn't do it to them. Take the hint or leave it guys.

    Highly recommended establishment.
    Posted 9 years ago | #Reply
  6. Long_Time_Boy
    Inactive

    Great GFE experience

    Ladies for Gentlemen in Punt Rd has been a great stand by of girl next door types. Last Tuesday day, visited and was totally entranced by Danni. Absolutely wonderful GFE. Great eye contact, all the right moves, DFK, welcomed and encouraged touching. Flexibility you can only believe when you find out she was a top dancer. Actually it's hard to pick a highlight, CBJ that ends with her nose in your navel, proper massage, good conversation, passionate sex with all the right moves or was it the many compliments delivered in a very believable way. Even the thank-you kiss she gave me just before dressing gave me a hard on.

    What more could a punter want?
    Posted 9 years ago | #Reply
  7. Asiandiver
    Inactive

    CBD Options?

    Hi All,

    Will be in Melbourne for 2 nights next month. I'm staying in CBD area and would be grateful for any suggestions for action in the CBD area.

    I've had a look through the last few pages here and it seems to mainly be about suburban action. I won't have much time to venture outside CBD so something handy would be appreciated.

    Asiandiver
    Posted 9 years ago | #Reply
  8. Tanky
    Inactive

    What are you after?

    Chinese, Korean, Western, Thai, Viet. Give us a bit more info, and we'll try to help you out.

    Originally Posted by Asiandiver
    Hi All,

    Will be in Melbourne for 2 nights next month. I'm staying in CBD area and would be grateful for any suggestions for action in the CBD area.

    I've had a look through the last few pages here and it seems to mainly be about suburban action. I won't have much time to venture outside CBD so something handy would be appreciated.

    Asiandiver
    Posted 9 years ago | #Reply
  9. Motogp_Junkie
    Inactive

    CBD Options

    If you're gonna be there for two days one of the houses I would highly recommend is The Boardroom. All the taxis know where it is. Some will say its overpriced but the quality is very good. I hooked up with an English/Greek girl who felt every bit like a real girlfriend. The two other places I checked out were next to each other on Dudley St. across from Flagstaff gardens. I think one of them was Westside X. Of the two houses, one had an entirely Asian staff where I did a 3some with a thai and korean girl. I can't wait to get back to Melbourne in Oct. I hope this helps you out.
    Posted 9 years ago | #Reply
  10. Chris_Jent
    Inactive

    Boardroom Guy

    Hi guys,

    Was only couple of years ago where I discovered Boardroom and other Melbourne's adult entertainment. Sadly to say, due to work, I had to move to Malaysia and say good bye to the actions.

    But from what I can recall, Boardroom surely have some stunning ladies there from time to time. One of the the best expereince I had was with the Boarroom lady named Sam. If you like blonde busty girl, then I would recommend anyone to try her. Anyway, here is my FR:

    Looks: 7/10 (with small freckles on the cheeks)
    Body: 7/10 (quite curvy)
    Boobs: 9/10 (busty type)
    Pussy: 6/10 (quite big but not as loose)
    Massage: 6/10 (I am not the guy who fancy massage)
    CBJ: 7/10 (decent)
    FJ: 9/10 (great with cowgirl)
    GFE: 9/10 (very intimate)
    WIR: Possible.
    Overall: 9/10

    The first time I saw Sam was on my last visit to boardroom before I had to leave for Malaysia. I did not manage to stay with her since she was already booked and headed upstairs with soemone; so I took Adele (another stunning bloned) that time. So in 2004 when I returned home for a short break, I called Boardroom to book her in advance. And after a year long of craving to have her, I had to book her for an hour session and I requested to cum twice, where she said ok.

    It was very GFE as we stripped for one and other. The first round of pretty much bang bang bang in 3 posis; cowgirl/doggy/miss. Surprisingly, I managed to make her cum with my favourite syle of miss. She said I was a dark horse with the move that make her cum.

    Then onto the second round, she didn't ask me to shower off before we moved on, and just started the massage and CBJ which got me rock hard again in such a short recovery time. Then I just quickly move on to miss again and did her for 10 min before blew my load unto her tits.

    We satyed in bed and talked about life before we headed to shower to clean ourselves up. Overall experience: 2 thumbs up!

    But surely there are other stunning blondes that I have missed from time to time. Like Angel, I saw her once and got rock hard instantly, but never have chance to book her since her time is quite erratic; now I heard she doesnt work there anymore, what a pity.

    Anyway, happy hunting guys!
    Posted 9 years ago | #Reply
  11. Zarkoff
    Inactive

    Massage in Melbourne?

    Originally Posted by Oz Boy
    Hi All,

    Could you please send me contacts in melbourne CBD area for massage and sex. this will be of great help.

    The only one I know is Level 4 on the building where Hungery jacks is on Bourke st. Great girls. It is only a Massage and HJ place. Ask for Shara trust me you will love her job. Bad in massage but full of cum. she will let you finger her in any hole that she has. Also will let you CUM as many times as you can in the time you have booked. Give here a try. She is in on mon, tue, Fridays. Book before you go as she could be busy.

    Happy sexs hunting
    mmm... looked for this place but didn't find anything on any level in that building that looked like a massage place. Dang, I was really in the mood for a massage with extra relief. Anyone know if I just couldn't read the signage? I didn't actually go up to Level 4 but the signs didn't indicate anything massage-like on that level!

    I've found some Institute for Tantric Studies in Elwood - searched the threads but found nothing on that either. Private sessions are $180 AU. Okay, so its a bit pricey but that's what I'm looking for - massage with relief. There also seems to be a lack of classified ads like I've found in Sydney for mongering.

    But overall, Melbourne is a great city! Thanks for any info in advance. Cheers!
    Posted 9 years ago | #Reply
  12. Tanky
    Inactive

    Massage in Melbourne?

    Hi there,

    For classified ads, pls check on the local newspaper, you wouldn't find anything on Herald Sun or the like. Plus with the ads, they come and go, that is after they get raid and they make a come back with a new address and phone numbers.

    Tantric Studies, I don't think you'll get the massage bits, it's probably just touching here and there and keep telling you that she's channeling all your energy to your bro. $180 seems a bit too steep for something like that, you really need to make sure that this girl can massage before you commit. (That's an hour Price?) As that's what I paid for a good 2 hour proper massage.

    Happy hunting.

    Originally Posted by Zarkoff
    mmm... looked for this place but didn't find anything on any level in that building that looked like a massage place. Dang, I was really in the mood for a massage with extra relief. Anyone know if I just couldn't read the signage? I didn't actually go up to Level 4 but the signs didn't indicate anything massage-like on that level!

    I've found some Institute for Tantric Studies in Elwood - searched the threads but found nothing on that either. Private sessions are $180 AU. Okay, so its a bit pricey but that's what I'm looking for - massage with relief. There also seems to be a lack of classified ads like I've found in Sydney for mongering.

    But overall, Melbourne is a great city! Thanks for any info in advance. Cheers!
    Posted 9 years ago | #Reply
  13. Street_Car
    Inactive

    Melbourne

    Originally Posted by Asiandiver
    Hi All,

    Will be in Melbourne for 2 nights next month. I'm staying in CBD area and would be grateful for any suggestions for action in the CBD area.

    I've had a look through the last few pages here and it seems to mainly be about suburban action. I won't have much time to venture outside CBD so something handy would be appreciated.

    Asiandiver
    G'day mates,

    I will be in Melbourne next week for 1 week. I'll be staying at Armada. Just like AsianDiver,I'd appriciate some help for some mongering activities.

    Tanky,
    I'm looking for causcasian female. We have heaps of Asian back in KL already.

    Thanking you guys in advance!

    Street Car
    Posted 9 years ago | #Reply
  14. Chris_Jent
    Inactive

    To street car & asiandivers

    Check out www.boardroom.com.au

    Originally Posted by Street Car
    G'day mates,

    I will be in Melbourne next week for 1 week. I'll be staying at Armada. Just like AsianDiver,I'd appriciate some help for some mongering activities.

    Tanky,
    I'm looking for causcasian female. We have heaps of Asian back in KL already.

    Thanking you guys in advance!

    Street Car
    Posted 9 years ago | #Reply
  15. Tanky
    Inactive

    Apart from Boardroom, you can also to wonder just around the corner to 'Gotham City' . both of them are suppose to be the 'high class' in terms of place.

    Where as girls, just like anywhere else, one's poison, is someone's elses rose.
    But both of these places do have lots of caucasian girls, just don't go too late on weekdays, as they do take out as well.

    There are also a few more (not posh) in the city, at the back of Victoria market actually.

    Let me know if you need more info.
    Posted 9 years ago | #Reply
  16. The_Producer
    Inactive

    Black Women

    Does any one know if there are places in Melb or around that have black girls working?
    Posted 9 years ago | #Reply
  17. Street_Car
    Inactive

    Thanks!

    Thanks for the info guys,I'd keep that in mind. I'll post the FR once Im done.


    Street Car
    Posted 9 years ago | #Reply
  18. Magna_White
    Inactive

    AMP in Blackburn

    Originally Posted by Magna White
    I usually go to the amp at 267 Springfield rd. I just tried Annie on Sunday. She let me finger her to come. I have her 69 for HJ. For the humble $60, that was quite satisfying.
    I just notice I got a wrong adress. The street number should be
    126 Springfield Rd. Sorry for the mess up.
    Posted 9 years ago | #Reply
  19. Whiskers
    Inactive

    Hey guys,

    Try 430a Bridge road Richmond. I had Jane very nice Chinese student, very good.
    Posted 9 years ago | #Reply
  20. Arse33
    Inactive

    glenferrie station

    Hi,

    Do any of you guys know of a place to get laid somewhere around the glenferrie station area?

    Thanks
    Posted 9 years ago | #Reply
  21. Elijah_B
    Inactive

    Hi Arse33

    Dunno if this is what your'e looking for.

    No, I don't personally know of any brothels in the glenferrie area, but if ur looking for unpaid sex (i.e. pickup joints) there are two places you might like to try.

    1. Casey's nightclub. Apparently, it has a good reputation as a pickup joint. It's open tuesday, friday, and saturday nights. During the quiet times of year pretty much anyone can get in, but during busy times (such as school or uni holidays) its' "members and regulars only". Still, it's literally right next to glenferrie staion, so you might as well try it. (their website is at www.caseys.com.au, but it seems to be down at the moment)

    2. The geebung polo club. It's right outside Auburn staion, and u can either walk there, or take the train one station down. Their big day is sunday afternoons (it's open until 10:30 or so, but the crowd peaks at around 7PM), and personally, I think it's simply a great place. There's no cover charge. You can either dance to the music inside, or have a (relatively) quiet conversation outside in the beer garden. And best of all, in my experience, there are plenty of girls, and theyr'e generally very approachable. (their website is geebung.com)

    Hope this helps.

    Thanks

    Elijah
    Posted 9 years ago | #Reply
  22. Qwerty79
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by The Producer
    Does any one know if there are places in Melb or around that have black girls working?
    Producer (and other punters),

    I went to Pickwood Lodge 3 months ago and stayed with an African girl , Savannah. I don't know whether she is still working there so you should probably call ahead.

    2 weeks ago, I went to 20 Hocking St in Nth Coburg. It was late Sunday night. There were 2 girls available, Grace, a Filipina in her 30s and an older Japanese woman. I chose Grace. It costs $100 for 30 min and it was good value. We started with a relaxing heavy petting session (no kissing though). She then did a good CBJ and was OK with 69 and fingering.

    Halfway through missionary, I failed to perform and we could't try other positions. However, Grace was very forgiving and gave a good HJ. She finished with a sexy show in the shower.
    Posted 9 years ago | #Reply
  23. Street_Car
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Street Car
    Thanks for the info guys,I'd keep that in mind. I'll post the FR once Im done.


    Street Car
    G'day mates,

    My 2nd day in Melbourne,no action yet.
    Have not rented a car,so decided to walk.
    Boardroom is quite far from I'm staying,Flinders Street.
    The nearest on Flinders is Top of the Town.
    I spent 2 hours looking for it last nite,couldnt find it and decided to hit the bed.

    I'm driving off to Mornington today,hope better luck today.

    Cheers,
    Street Car
    Posted 9 years ago | #Reply
  24. Gordon_Benett
    Inactive

    street car - catch a cab and have a great ride

    Hi Street Car,

    I reckon you should call a taxi and tour the town, this forum is full of details on the good the bad and the ugly but for City dwellers not too fussed about prices the boardroom, the harem and top of the town are all well known to the taxi drivers who will gladly take you to any of these premises without fuss or bother. I think time spent walking is time not spent mongering plus the cabbies usually have a funny or different slant on the world and more often than not have the latest news on whats happening in town. With the footy final on this weekend I suggest you get in during the game or before hand, Melbourne will be full of blokes, who like footy beer and boobs and the wait could be long for a short time. Good mongering to you!
    Posted 9 years ago | #Reply
  25. Actionman7
    Inactive

    Korean Brothel in South Yarra

    Hey! Does anyone know whether the Korean place is still in Business? It's been a year and a half since I've been to Melbourne, but I'll never forget the cute Korean girls over there.

    Any other places with korean or Japanese girls?
    Posted 9 years ago | #Reply
  26. Tanky
    Inactive

    Street Car,

    If your hotel is on Flinders St., use the tram, take the one that goes pass Crown (Flinders St turns into Clarendon St after Casino), and Boardroom is just after that, about a block before Coles Supermarket, Buy daily tix, u can use it on Tram, Train and Buses within Zone 1. If you want to visit Gotham City, its just a stroll from Boardroom, out the door, turns right and right on the next intersection, then walk a block up, you can't missed it (it has bright blue light)

    Tram is operating from around 6am to around midnight. If you need some hawker foods fix, there are a few shops in Chinatown, together with all the chinese restaurants. If you fancy Italian, go to Lygon St.

    There are plenty more brothels out there in Melbourne, but there may be shabby and not as good in terms of premises compare to those two. If you lost, find it in Yellow pages, it's legal, so it'll be in it.

    Good luck.

    Tank,

    Ps. Let us know if you need more help, otherwise enjoy Melbourne, bring jacket, and watch out on Booze Bus if you drink then drive.

    Originally Posted by Street Car
    G'day mates,

    My 2nd day in Melbourne,no action yet.
    Have not rented a car,so decided to walk.
    Boardroom is quite far from I'm staying,Flinders Street.
    The nearest on Flinders is Top of the Town.
    I spent 2 hours looking for it last nite,couldnt find it and decided to hit the bed.

    I'm driving off to Mornington today,hope better luck today.

    Cheers,

    Street Car
    Posted 9 years ago | #Reply
  27. Tanky
    Inactive

    Dunno about Yarra St, but the other one is Tope St 39. but the place is a bit run down. Girls normally keep changing.

    Tank.

    Originally Posted by Actionman7
    Hey! Does anyone know whether the Korean place is still in Business? It's been a year and a half since I've been to Melbourne, but I'll never forget the cute Korean girls over there.

    Any other places with korean or Japanese girls?
    Posted 9 years ago | #Reply
  28. Tanky
    Inactive

    directions

    Sorry, it's suppose to be from Flinders St take a tram down to South Melbourne. (it's passed Casino).

    Sorry, haven't been to the city for some time.

    Cheers.

    Tank
    Posted 9 years ago | #Reply
  29. Supmam
    Inactive

    Avoid Top Of The Town

    Streetcar: do not go to Top Of The Town. They charge for extras like - oh you want to play with my boobies? That will be $50 extra. Avoid. Get a cab. Its relatively cheap in Melbourne and the distances between the good brothels (West Melbourne, Richmond and South Melbourne) are so small, that if you are unhappy with one, you can try another easily. All areas are safe. All brothels are good.

    Originally Posted by Street Car
    G'day mates,

    My 2nd day in Melbourne,no action yet.
    Have not rented a car,so decided to walk.
    Boardroom is quite far from I'm staying,Flinders Street.
    The nearest on Flinders is Top of the Town.
    I spent 2 hours looking for it last nite,couldnt find it and decided to hit the bed.

    I'm driving off to Mornington today,hope better luck today.

    Cheers,
    Street Car
    Posted 9 years ago | #Reply
  30. Chris_Jent
    Inactive

    Top of the town

    Totally agreed. I was there once to check out the place. It wasn't a freindly environment as I felt, once I was in there, I was obligated to see a lady (because they seem to have a locking device with the door).

    Plus, you won't find it unless you have a melway with you, its somehow loacted next to the bridge, quite discrete in a way.

    Also, was at Gotham City once, and was asked to pay for an "entry fees" (think was 15 or 25), another way to force you to see a lady. But that was 2 years ago. Anyone know if they are they still doing that?

    Originally Posted by Supmam
    Streetcar: do not go to Top Of The Town. They charge for extras like - oh you want to play with my boobies? That will be $50 extra. Avoid. Get a cab. Its relatively cheap in Melbourne and the distances between the good brothels (West Melbourne, Richmond and South Melbourne) are so small, that if you are unhappy with one, you can try another easily. All areas are safe. All brothels are good.
    Posted 9 years ago | #Reply

Reply

You must log in to post.