[sticky]

Massage Parlor Reports

(14215 posts) (1059 voices)
  1. Cocknballs
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Zipper34  [View Original Post]
    I'm actually in a different league from all of you other guys . So me doing this is more of a risk for me than the rest of you.
    Please. Give it a rest.
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  2. Amp Fme

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine Smith  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys,

I had to go home my poor back couldn't handle all the work.

I will be back after I've recovered enough from surgery. I guess 2 months was too soon.

To go back to work. I'll be back in April sometime. Thanks Nite and AMP FME. For giving Aloha another chance.

Jasmine
    For the record guys. I did not mess up her back. I am blaming Nite, LOL. Seriously, second time I went there. She was in obvious discomfort to the point I accepted the other lady there. Jasmine, hope you recover soon and send this old dude a PM when you are coming back. Although, next time, you bring the nuru and I want a bigger table.

For any of you mongers wondering. Yes, Jasmine offers a very nice session, I have no issue recco'ing her and obviously I would see her again.

As for Aloha. The Mamasan (new) is very much aware of the rep Aloha had for surly, over-priced ladies and rude former management. She and Jasmine seem to be friends. Jasmine came to help her start the turnaround process. They let everyone go and seem very focused on offering a good service. I think we will initially see girls come and go there pretty quick because if they are not cutting it, then they are dismissed. Example. First time I went,. Thai girl in other room. I never met her. Next time I went back, she was gone. Mali (I think someone posted her as Mary, perhaps I did not understand her engrish) is Thai and as of this past weekend was there. The previous poster's description is accurate, although I thought her a little older than what he posted. Not a biggie. I agree with him on the stretching and chiropractic feel, but that was not a bad thing for me. I also understand there is a new girl (jenny?) that was to start this week. With Jasmine gone, would not be surprised if there will be two new ladies now. I suspect many of the ladies they bring on board will be Thai as well as I am pretty sure Mamasan is Thai too.

Not sure this place will be for everyone. But at least they have convinced me that they actually give a damn about wanting to offer a good service. And that means a lot to me.
  3. Andy1

Saw this young lady this week. http://atlanta.backpage.com/Therapeu...auty/11562608.

She's in a private studio in Duluth. Pretty, but not the girl in the ad. Imagine that. I would say early 20's, great body. D cups, great booty. Fair massage, on the flip allowed some roaming over clothes, dropped top for the HE. Awesokme. $70 total damage. Would return due to price but the location is very limited. No shower, massage cream was very perfumed. Does a fair job of wiping you down after the session. She did book back to back and rushed me 15 minutes too soon. Didn't care because the massage wasn't neary as good as some of the AMP's. Nice for a change.

Sorry for any confusion my interpretation of the price guides has caused.
  4. Pwhipped
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Andy1  [View Original Post]
    Saw this young lady this week.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/Therapeu...auty/11562608.

She's in a private studio in Duluth. Pretty, but not the girl in the ad. Imagine that. I would say early 20's, great body. D cups, great booty. Fair massage, on the flip allowed some roaming over clothes, dropped top for the HE. Awesokme. $70 total damage. Would return due to price but the location is very limited. No shower, massage cream was very perfumed. Does a fair job of wiping you down after the session. She did book back to back and rushed me 15 minutes too soon. Didn't care because the massage wasn't neary as good as some of the AMP's. Nice for a change.

Sorry for any confusion my interpretation of the price guides has caused.
    Better link? Or a name? OR A HINT? LOL.

Wet Dreams, PW
  5. Luckylew
    Inactive

Better Link

Quote Originally Posted by Pwhipped  [View Original Post]
    Better link? Or a name? OR A HINT? LOL.

Wet Dreams, PW
    I think this is the correct link or address.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/Therapeu...eauty/11562608
  6. Jasmine Smith
    Inactive

My recommendations for Aloha

I don't want all my hard work to go down the tubes so I'll be honest with you all.

If your looking for a good massage then Malee is your girl but expect an big up sell for other services. If you don't give her her asking price then her attitude will be unpleasant. If your looking for an all around good service then ask for Joanne. She is more like me in her prices and will still be very nice regardless of how much or how little you can spend.

Jasmine
  7. Kid Cisco

I can't send you a pm you need to delete some.

Hi Guys,

I had to go home my poor back couldn't handle all the work.

I will be back after I've recovered enough from surgery. I guess 2 months was too soon.

To go back to work. I'll be back in April sometime. Thanks Nite and AMP FME. For giving Aloha another chance.

Jasmine
    Jasmine,

Your inbox is full NO ONE can send you any PM's I have a question for you.

Kid Cisco
  8. Niteluvr
    Inactive

I don't want all my hard work to go down the tubes so I'll be honest with you all.

If your looking for a good massage then Malee is your girl but expect an big up sell for other services. If you don't give her her asking price then her attitude will be unpleasant. If your looking for an all around good service then ask for Joanne. She is more like me in her prices and will still be very nice regardless of how much or how little you can spend.

Jasmine
    If Malee is an upseller and doesn't meet the new standards of service at Aloha, why is she working there?
  9. Pwhipped
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    If Malee is an upseller and doesn't meet the new standards of service at Aloha, why is she working there?
    AGREE! What is up with that, does she have a iron clad contract? LOL I believe Jasmine will straighten it all out. But then, she know we are her friends here and by telling us, she is showing her respect to us. Let the truckers from QT see Malee. LOL LOL.

Jas, see you on the return and also my next trip to the track in B-Ham.

Wet Dreams, PW
  10. Bobbyj29
    Inactive

New Concept Spa Marietta

Just wondering if anyone's tried this new concept spa over in Marietta? They've been advertising a helluva lot lately and I was going to be in the area this afternoon so I was thinking about stopping in. Unless I hear something bad I'll let you guys know what the talent's like.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs...pa-29/11114016
  11. Jasmine Smith
    Inactive

Aloha

The reason my friend hasn't gotten rid of her yet is because Malee has a Georgia state license for massage therapy.

My friend and I talked at length about this girl and my friend said she wants this girl to leave on her own without being fired.

The only way she will leave is if she has no repeat clients and makes no money.

PW is right I'm on here to let you guys know that I in no way endorse this girl. Joanne on the other hand I've known for several years and worked with her in different states. I know her working style and it matches mine. I'll try to erase some of my inbox so I can receive your pm's.

Jasmine
  12. Popeofmypants
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyj29  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone's tried this new concept spa over in Marietta? They've been advertising a helluva lot lately and I was going to be in the area this afternoon so I was thinking about stopping in. Unless I hear something bad I'll let you guys know what the talent's like.

I would bet that this is a legit place with hints of things unsaid for tips but in the end no extras.
  13. Bobbyj29
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Popeofmypants  [View Original Post]
    I would bet that this is a legit place with hints of things unsaid for tips but in the end no extras.
    Took a peek into New Concept. It's located around a fairly busy area so I wasn't too hopeful going in. Prices are higher than average too at $60 for 40 minutes and $80 for an hour. No fine Asian ladies walking around in bikinis and everything looked kinda clinical so I decided to pass.
  14. Niteluvr
    Inactive

Took a peek into New Concept. It's located around a fairly busy area so I wasn't too hopeful going in. Prices are higher than average too at $60 for 40 minutes and $80 for an hour. No fine Asian ladies walking around in bikinis and everything looked kinda clinical so I decided to pass.
    I bet you got it right. If it's Chinese and looks legit, it's legit. You probably saved lots of mongers a wasted trip. Thanks for the info.
  15. Pwhipped
    Inactive

Talked to Jasmine

Jasmine will return and will get the place going again. Rest assured that personel will turnover. I will see her when I am back in Ala.

Wet Dreams, PW
  16. Niteluvr
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Pwhipped  [View Original Post]
    Jasmine will return and will get the place going again. Rest assured that personel will turnover. I will see her when I am back in Ala.

Wet Dreams, PW
    She went back to AL?
  17. Rjintheatl
    Inactive

There's a previous post somewhere on this board about this place. HE is available but it wasn't a good experience. Provider wasn't good looking and didn't get into it.
  18. Pwhipped
    Inactive

She went back to AL?
    Temparyly, I just talked to her again tonight. She will try to get back here in April.

Wet Dreams, PW
  19. Megadeth4123

Massage Angel #2

Finished my workout and was pretty sore. Could have ventured to a guaranteed spot but decided to TOFTT. Went to Massage Angel #2 in Cumming at the intersection of hwy 20 and hwy 9. Seemed like a very clean place, good atmosphere. As soon as I walked in the mamasan asked if I wanted a full body and of course I said yeah. Mistake #1. I didn't ask for the hourly rate nor did I ask to see a lineup. So I get in the room and get comfortable. In walks mamasan, Jackie, to do the massage. I went to this place thinking it was more than likely legit and in dire need of some attention to my back and legs so I really didn't worry about it.

Jackie, mid forties and slightly thick with a round ass for an Asian and average chest, started a pretty good back massage. At this point the towel is present but there was absolutely no problem when it hit the ground. Made small talk and then she asked if I was planning on getting more time or not. That red flag stood up and I should have given up all hope of HE but instead I politely replied "no, just the hour". Jackie had pretty good massage skills and even stated she has been giving "good, DEEP massages" for quite a few years. Obviously hinting but nothing overtly sexual. So while on my stomach she started working the legs and have quite a bit of "inadvertent" contact with the boys but never went in for the kill. I even pulled the spread them tactic to no avail. On the flip more of the same with some more teasing contact with little elvis but in the end nothing. With maybe 10 mins left I asked where exactly she was from and she said China. Mistake #2. Guess I should have either asked or assumed that so its on me.

Session ended with no time left on the clock. Overall good massage, I'd give it an 8 of 10. The damage was 50+5 for the tip. She seemed pissed at a 10% tip but hey if your going to tease and not pull through then I don't feel obliged to leave more than that. Considering I was just going for a legit massage that would have been fine all by it self but the teasing got me in the mood for extras and then left me high and dry in the end.

Is this a normal thing that all Chinese places pull? There were a few other guys that came in towards the end of my session and if anyone happens to read this and know of something different for this place I'd appreciate it. It's fairly new so maybe they're playin it safe or maybe just fuckin with me. LOL
  20. Amp Fme

Quote Originally Posted by Megadeth4123  [View Original Post]
    .Is this a normal thing that all Chinese places pull? There were a few other guys that came in towards the end of my session and if anyone happens to read this and know of something different for this place I'd appreciate it. It's fairly new so maybe they're playin it safe or maybe just fuckin with me. LOL
    Yes, at least that has been my experience. Too many so-called legit Chinese places are pulling this rub and tease crap. Then, there is the upsell for more time. You were wise not to go for it, I seriously doubt any extras would have been forthcoming.

Not saying all of the Chinese places do that, but it sures seems like it is becoming the norm. IMO, that type of crap should be a one and done experience. I used to not say anything to the ladies, preferring to let my repeat business, or lack thereof, do my talking. But, I am starting to tell them that I won't be back because of it and they just look at me like they have no friggin clue.

For me, either they offer a legit massage and I might be back when I have a need. Or, they offer extras and I might be back when I have an urge. But when they hint at both and don't deliver. Well, I won't be back.
  21. GCMANN

I\'ve been to Moonlight Spa and always used to see Joanne. Recently called to see if she was there and they\'ve been pretty tight lipped as to if she\'s on vacation or gone for good. Does anybody have any insight? She\'s really cool and would hate not to see her again. Thanks for the help.

22. CurlyScorpio

Been having a little bit of a \"world\" tour in ATL recently. Not sure what the etiquette here is in regards to giving the girls\' names since don\'t want any to get into trouble - so have left them out for now. Here\'s a brief summary.

Went to Q Massage in Kennesaw . Had a great legit massage, very relaxing. What I also like is the anticipation of is there/isn\'t there going to be a good ending. If I know it\'s 100 percent guaranteed, it\'s not as much of a thrill for me. This wasn\'t in the bag until the last couple of mins - on the flip after some long, lingering strokes in the right area, she could tell i was in the mood to play. I didn\'t ask but she gave a decent stress relieving finish and cleaned up nicely. Also allowed me to slip my hands inside and enjoyed a little finger play. I paid the house fee of .6 plus a .2 tip.

King\'s Foot Massage - Buford highway - got a GREAT legit massage here - again, wasn\'t sure if anything extra was on the table. Although it seemed straight up here, i felt i could have made something happen if i wanted to push it - lots of eye contact when her hands were in the right places. I only enjoy it if I know the provider is into it and wants to so i didn\'t push it and left satisfied with a good legit massage.

Doshi - very welcoming reception from mamasan - had above average TS followed by a little warm up time in the sauna. Massage was OK and ending was about the same - good technique but just a little too mechanical for me. I like it when they try to make you feel good as well as just get u off. paid house fee of .8 plus .2

Fuji - had two experiences here and couldn\'t have been more different. First one was freakin awesome - best TS ever from girl with great personality and really seemed to enjoy what she did. Great 30-minute massage most of it spent with her straddling my back so that i could feel her on me. Followed by a great ending and clean up. A few days later, was greeted there by a woman who couldn\'t have been less enthusiastic if she tried. Bad attitude, miserable TS, no eye contact, horrible 15 min massage and a grimace when I said i was only prepared to drop a 1.0 for massage and HE. Think i must have interrupted her watching of american idol!

evergreen - great experience here. met by mamasan who was very friendly - introduced me to an early 30-something korean girl who did a great TS, good massage and really got me going. Halfway through a very good HE, she climbs on the table, slips on a rubber and asks me if i will f*ck her. Pounded her for a good 15 mins in all positions. she cleaned up nicely and told me to ask for her next time.

23. JohnnyLong

New here, so please accept my aplogies upfront if I mispost here. Came across this thread searching phone number 404.954.2636. Comes from this ad: http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/its-a-goregeous-day-let-me-melt-your-stress-away-24/16142555. Saw they advertise a $$ flat rate which seems high for a rub. Anyone have any experience with this place? Are they FS? Thanks!

Posted 1 year ago | #Reply
  24. franklyd333

Hey guys,
    New to City X, so hope I am posting in the right place for Atlanta. This is for a sensual massage/body rub that I found on BP. Can\'t find a review for her on here, and she seems too beautiful and classy NOT to have been seen by somebody in this community.

http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs/relax-and-rejuvenate-after-a-long-hard-day-with-massage-by-ariana-27/17509109

Has anybody here seen her before. Would love to know what she is all about for $180 an hour.

Also Yazmin, though at only $75 I am wondering if she does anything besides just a rubdown. http://www.bodyworkgirl.com/profile.php?MID=572

I appreciate any input. Will probably give Ariana a try in the next couple weeks and will report back, but hoping someone here has seen either of these girls before.

25. UKTemp

I am about to have a few days working in Atlanta and will be staying in a central hotel. Can anyone recommend a suitable clean girl/woman for a once in a life time massage and experience? Looking for value for money but also some fun.....the terminology of drapped and so on is not the norm around here, so an explanation would be appreciated?

You must log in to post.