• Latest reply from SamSpade000

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. LongAndThick
    Inactive

Casha

Originally Posted by Troubadour
    Hey there teammates,

So, I took two for the team this month, both of which are OK, YMMV. First is Ca$ha, Ke$ha, or seems like any other $80-$120 range massage (I think she went by Denise, too) , in East or Southeast Madison. She sees folks out of her East Side Apartment, over by where Hurricane runs her little thing. In fact, the instructions were similar enough my first thought was,"Great, another Hurricane girl", but she's not. I went for the $80 hour massage, which is / was what it was, no upselling. Topless, bottom on because of some dudes pushing too hard. She used to allow touching on the outside, but someone pushed it too hard. Apparently, someone tried to rape her, too.

Anyway, so obviously she's not FS. It was a decent light massage. First 30mins face down, not much teasing. She did then start teasing the boys some, and had a really nice technique with her fingernails, in which she kind of scratched that area lightly. Flip and a fairly typical kind of finish. I left thinking,"I should save $80 and do this myself". Although she's relatively Ok at what she does, it didn't do anything special for me. Oh. The pictures are real, although she's might appear a tad chunkier than in the pics, and had some sort of dreads / corn rows.

In fact, I think in a nutshell even if I wanted just a massage / HE, I'd be better off going with Jessica if I wanted to feel take care of. It's the little things. Like after the ending just pointing you toward a kleenex and going outside to smoke. OH. Also her apt did smell of smoke. Has a massage table.

http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ion-20/4057343

Second, was Sweetness.

http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs...age-26/4018872

Sweetness is as the pictures show as well, although that picture is overexposed so she's a little darker skinned, if that's her. I actually thought she was quite lovely. She's a student, doing this to put herself through school in between stuff. The massage was also good, but pretty light. She is very new to this, so I suggested things like a body slide (given her awesome tits, it seems very obvious). I had gone for a 30 min for $80 (which in retrospect, felt like too much, but I wanted something new).

Compared to other massages, I'll confess that she was actually really good at working in the teasing and stuff during the session. For the finish, I flipped and she laid down next to me on the bed. Her big luscious titties were fair game. She had some of the basic niceties down better than Ke$ha / Ca$ha, but still, I'm not sure if it was really worth it.

In a nutshell, those of you looking for something like Tara, but easier to get into will have to look further. Depending on what you're looking for, either could be just the right thing, depending on rapport, choice in body type, etc.
    BTW did casha ask for more for the HE? I called and she quoted. 5 more the first time. I told her it would not take long and she asked for just. 2 but I feel for. 8 she can just include it.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  2. Troubadour
    Inactive

Ca$ha

Quote Originally Posted by LongAndThick  [View Original Post]
    BTW did casha ask for more for the HE? I called and she quoted. 5 more the first time. I told her it would not take long and she asked for just. 2 but I feel for. 8 she can just include it.
    Nope! Just as I described on Ca$ha but it was relatively early in the morning, I think.
  3. Troubadour
    Inactive

Ca$ha

Originally Posted by LongAndThick
    Nope! Just as I described on Ca$ha but it was relatively early in the morning, I think.
  4. David Peter

Quote Originally Posted by LongAndThick  [View Original Post]
    Casha is a *****. She stole my money. She asked 80 for 1 hour and 80 for HE. I told her 20 for HE. She said ok, but then she stole me 60 and claim it is what I own her. It is bullshit.
  5. Norsk Forever

CA$HA is a thief

Same thing happened to me. Stay far, far away from this one!

Quote Originally Posted by David Peter  [View Original Post]
    Casha is a *****. She stole my money. She asked 80 for 1 hour and 80 for HE. I told her 20 for HE. She said ok, but then she stole me 60 and claim it is what I own her. It is bullshit.
  6. David Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Norsk Forever  [View Original Post]
    Same thing happened to me. Stay far, far away from this one!
    Thank you to confirm what I say is true. After stealing my money, she is threaten me that her bf will bust me if I want my money back. Rule number one, always keep an eye on your wallet at any time, even you are in the restroom. Check your wallet before you leave her place. Don't do business with stealer like her.
  7. Fanofhg22

Crystal Clear Massage

Once upon a time she advertised on CL. Being a newbie I don't know if I should post under "massage parlors" or "CL" but she presents as a massage parlor. Website is crystalclearmassage. Com and is a LMT. A good looking LMT at that! It's a weird story but I called a number thinking it was Melissa (the LMT at Crystal Clear) but actually got Vanessa from the Massage Experience. Being confused I'm sure I sounded like an idiot, but a short time later Vanessa called me and indicated she does a "sensual massage similar to what she's heard Melissa does."

Long story short. I don't have experience with either, but get a strong impression that you can get a friendly massage from either Vanessa or Melissa. For some reason I'm a fan of getting a "true massage" for 45-50 minutes then having a fun ending.

One of these days I'll TOFTT and provide a report.
  8. BellaDonna2
    Inactive

Great massage

Quote Originally Posted by Fanofhg22  [View Original Post]
    Once upon a time she advertised on CL. Being a newbie I don't know if I should post under "massage parlors" or "CL" but she presents as a massage parlor. Website is crystalclearmassage. Com and is a LMT. A good looking LMT at that! It's a weird story but I called a number thinking it was Melissa (the LMT at Crystal Clear) but actually got Vanessa from the Massage Experience. Being confused I'm sure I sounded like an idiot, but a short time later Vanessa called me and indicated she does a "sensual massage similar to what she's heard Melissa does."

Long story short. I don't have experience with either, but get a strong impression that you can get a friendly massage from either Vanessa or Melissa. For some reason I'm a fan of getting a "true massage" for 45-50 minutes then having a fun ending.

If you would like a great, great, great massage call gabriella. I myself have had a few real massages from her myself. She has a pair of amazing hands uses oil and even aroma therapy if you aint got to answer for the smell at home. The exeperience is a must.
  9. Cr7189

I have been to Melissa; she provides a good to very good therapeutic massage out of her professional space in the office building of a West Madison apartment / condo complex. I would be quite surprised if she offered anything more than a therapeutic massage. She is obviously a trained LMT and was able to address some specific soreness I had in my leg muscles. Though I remember she made a couple odd comments that made me think she had a inflated sense of herself, she generally talked only a modest amount and provided a relaxing atmosphere; I would see her again.

10. Sifter
    Inactive

I've seen Mellissa a number of times and she does not do sensual massages. There is no happy ending. She does however provide a very good massage.
  11. Sky Flyer

I have gotten massages from Melissa. A good massage and thats all, no HE. Which is fine with me, she's a nice girl and I enjoy the massages.

Quote Originally Posted by Sifter  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Mellissa a number of times and she does not do sensual massages. There is no happy ending. She does however provide a very good massage.
  12. Nick79
    Inactive

Jennifer

Jennifer advertises at BP (RELAX, refresh, rejuvenate- mobile MASSAGE as well. 25). Really poor body rub and that's all no extras. The ad is largely misleading.

http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ell-25/4122927
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  13. Madtown11
    Inactive

I've also seen her and while I found her massage to be pretty good, there are no extras and she's over-priced (80-90hr) for a standard massage. Maybe she offers more after a few appointments, but I'm not willing to invest trying to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick79  [View Original Post]
    Jennifer advertises at BP (RELAX, refresh, rejuvenate- mobile MASSAGE as well. 25). Really poor body rub and that's all no extras. The ad is largely misleading.

http://madison.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ell-25/4122927
  14. Realb41
    Inactive

Geisha House

I was in town on Friday and decided to stop in at the Geisha House. It's been about 7-8 years since I've been there and I was happily surprised at the quality of the looks for the staff. Picked out Lea, a well built AA with bolt ons and a pretty face. Damage was $$ and I will repeat if she is working. She was friendly and just plain FUN. She must have had me laughing out loud at least half a dozen times. That was the best time I've had in a massage parlor in years. The massage was even ok. Again, even for the price, I'll repeat if it's with her.

Next time I'll see if she is available outside for a more reasonable price.
  15. Chicago Monger

Quote Originally Posted by Realb41  [View Original Post]
    I was in town on Friday and decided to stop in at the Geisha House. It's been about 7-8 years since I've been there and I was happily surprised at the quality of the looks for the staff. Picked out Lea, a well built AA with bolt ons and a pretty face. Damage was $$ and I will repeat if she is working. She was friendly and just plain FUN. She must have had me laughing out loud at least half a dozen times. That was the best time I've had in a massage parlor in years. The massage was even ok. Again, even for the price, I'll repeat if it's with her.

Next time I'll see if she is available outside for a more reasonable price.
    Stopped by today after reading your post. There was 3 young white girls. All a tad heavy but curvy side. 1.4 for all fun to be had. Nice place no clock watching. I had Chanel, she used to be in the backpage I think.

Is the night shift better for thinner girls?
  16. Realb41
    Inactive

Geisha House timing

Quote Originally Posted by Chicago Monger  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by today after reading your post. There was 3 young white girls. All a tad heavy but curvy side. 1.4 for all fun to be had. Nice place no clock watching. I had Chanel, she used to be in the backpage I think.

Is the night shift better for thinner girls?
    I'm not sure about the best time to stop by, when I visited I was there at about 1:30 in the afternoon. I didn't even give all the girls a chance to come out as I have a real liking for well put together black or oriental girls and Lea filled the bill very nicely.
  17. Qjwin
    Inactive

Capitol Motel back parking lot

I've had a lot of luck with SWs behind the Capitol Motel in the Capitol Motel's back parking lot. There's a fenced in area attached to the motel in which a few people sit and chill out smoke weed, drink and probably do other drugs. A whitish-blondish haired white guy about 58 years old introduced me to a couple of the SWs he was drinking with in that fenced in area.

Good luck.
  18. Too Nice

SPAMMING the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Qjwin  [View Original Post]
    I've had a lot of luck with SWs behind the Capitol Motel in the Capitol Motel's back parking lot. There's a fenced in area attached to the motel in which a few people sit and chill out smoke weed, drink and probably do other drugs. A whitish-blondish haired white guy about 58 years old introduced me to a couple of the SWs he was drinking with in that fenced in area.

Good luck.
    After reading this several times the cops might start focusing their efforts. Good luck.
  19. Rabble

Opinions?

Hello Wisconsin mongers.

I am a northern il. Fellow who doesn't mind a drive for the right reasons.

I have been looking at a trip to geisha up in your neck of the woods and trying to determine if it is worth it.

You see, I am about 35 minutes from Belvidere il. Which has ERS and CLV, two pretty decent places.

I am about an hour from madison.

What I would like to know is this-

Is there anyone who has been to our belvidere places AND the geisha house?

If so, would you drive the extra 25 minutes or so to visit geisha, or would you say geisha is similar enough in experience to make it not worth the drive?

Of course I can understand that I am not a regular in wisc, so even a most general answer would be effective- "Yes it is worth the drive" or "no, GH and ERS and CLV are close enough to the same thing that I will save the time and gas".

Thanks guys.
  20. Too Nice

Quote Originally Posted by Rabble  [View Original Post]
    Hello, Wisconsin mongers.

I have been looking at a trip to geisha up in your neck of the woods and trying to determine if it is worth it.

You see, I am about 35 minutes from Belvidere il. Which has ERS and CLV, two pretty decent places.

If so, would you drive the extra 25 minutes or so to visit geisha, or would you say geisha is similar enough in experience to make it not worth the drive?

Of course I can understand that I am not a regular in wisc, so even a most general answer would be effective- "Yes it is worth the drive" or "no, GH and ERS and CLV are close enough to the same thing that I will save the time and gas".

Thanks guys.
    You'll pay more at the GH but get more.
  21. BruneB

Gh

Hello, Wisconsin mongers.

Thanks guys.
    Yes, the GH menu is more extensive, though I have to admit that ERS is my choice of the three. I've always enjoyed my vists to Belvidere.
  22. Rabble

Thanks!

Thanks guys- I appreciate the input.

I suppose I am going to have to make a road trip to check it out.

I will make certain to let you know how it turns out and how it stacks up.

For all you guys who have been to belvidere, I agree that ERS is superior- but CLV has a hidden gem.

She goes by "Stacey".

About 5' tall, fake DD's, and a fantastic little booty.

A tiny little thing, but dynamite and small packages and all that.

Treat her right- I want her to be around for a long time!
  23. Too Nice

Are you going to check out the Rising Sun too?
  24. Sifter
    Inactive

For all you guys who have been to belvidere, I agree that ERS is superior- but CLV has a hidden gem.

She goes by "Stacey".

About 5' tall, fake DD's, and a fantastic little booty.

A tiny little thing, but dynamite and small packages and all that.

Treat her right- I want her to be around for a long time!
    I've only gone to the Rising Sun and Geisha House. What is CLV and ERS? Is it worth driving down there for that? How long of a drive from Madison? Who should we see other than Stacey?
  25. Qjwin
    Inactive

They're 'massage parlors'

Quote Originally Posted by Sifter  [View Original Post]
    I've only gone to the Rising Sun and Geisha House. What is CLV and ERS? Is it worth driving down there for that? How long of a drive from Madison? Who should we see other than Stacey?
    The ERS (Executive Relaxation Station) is a 'massage' parlor in Belvidere. It's a five minute drive just east of Rockford. CLV (Cest La Vie) is also a 'massage' parlor in Belvidere. Rockford also has two 'massage' parlors: Chantilly Lace and Lingerie Shop. The Rockford / Belvidere area is probably a 50 minute drive, basically directly south.

In my humble opinion, for a Madison hobbyist given gas prices, one's best bet is to hit the G. H. Here in Madison.

On a scale of 1 to 10, based on the overall quality of the women, I'd rate them as follows:

1.) ERS at 8. 2.

2.) Geisha House at 7. 7.

3.) Lingerie Shop at 7. 3.

4.) Chantilly Lace at 7.

5.) Cest La Vie at 6. 5.

6.) Rising Sun at 6. 2.

Thus, one can fully understand why it's probably the best bang for the buck for the Madison hobbyist to simply hit the G. H.

Stay safe!
  26. Fanofhg22

How get busted?

As a very enthusiastic newbie I fear that my new found hobby will land me in trouble some day. I worry that I'm being watched walking in and out. I know I should stop, but I can't resist. Are there any tips to ensure things are safe? How is it that both parties (massage parlor and recipient) both get busted, as happened to the politician in Appleton earlier this year?

Any advice is appreciated!
  27. Too Nice

As a very enthusiastic newbie I fear that my new found hobby will land me in trouble some day. I worry that I'm being watched walking in and out. I know I should stop, but I can't resist. Are there any tips to ensure things are safe? How is it that both parties (massage parlor and recipient) both get busted, as happened to the politician in Appleton earlier this year?
    Walking into the GH and RS is not against the law. Some of the guys that visit the RS and GH just go for a shower and a chance to talk to a beautiful woman, and that's not illegal. But if you break the law, then yes, you are at risk for getting busted. Madison's LE is currently very smart and reasonable compared with Fox Valley, but someday that might change.
  28. Sifter
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Qjwin  [View Original Post]
    The ERS (Executive Relaxation Station) is a 'massage' parlor in Belvidere. It's a five minute drive just east of Rockford. CLV (Cest La Vie) is also a 'massage' parlor in Belvidere. Rockford also has two 'massage' parlors: Chantilly Lace and Lingerie Shop. The Rockford / Belvidere area is probably a 50 minute drive, basically directly south.

In my humble opinion, for a Madison hobbyist given gas prices, one's best bet is to hit the G. H. Here in Madison.

On a scale of 1 to 10, based on the overall quality of the women, I'd rate them as follows:

1.) ERS at 8. 2.

2.) Geisha House at 7. 7.

3.) Lingerie Shop at 7. 3.

4.) Chantilly Lace at 7.

5.) Cest La Vie at 6. 5.

6.) Rising Sun at 6. 2.

Thus, one can fully understand why it's probably the best bang for the buck for the Madison hobbyist to simply hit the G. H.

Stay safe!
    Thanks for the info Q! I haven't been to the Geisha House since Raven left. Are there any new girls there that are worth going for?
  29. Mr Stinky

Eastern Healing Center

Hello, Wisconsin Brothers.

This place is in Lake Geneva and has been advertising on Rockford CL and backpage. I've wanted to tofft, but want to check if anyone in the Madison area has tried them yet. Never knew Lake Geneva would allow an AMP. If you'd prefer, please PM me. Thanks guys.

Stinky Out.
  30. Paulbert

Tofft

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Stinky  [View Original Post]
    Hello, Wisconsin Brothers.

This place is in Lake Geneva and has been advertising on Rockford CL and backpage. I've wanted to tofft, but want to check if anyone in the Madison area has tried them yet. Never knew Lake Geneva would allow an AMP. If you'd prefer, please PM me. Thanks guys.

Stinky Out.
    Tofft a few weeks ago. See review in WI-other areas, massage parlors.

You must log in to post.