[sticky]

Massage Parlor Reports

(1454 posts) (139 voices)

Tags:

1. RichmondDude
    Inactive

Mandy. Off Woodman

Well, I guess the bad reports for her, got her to change working styles, saw her tonight. Been awhile, and the service was VERY good, said business has gone down, so she is stepping her game up. 60 min. Means 60 min. She said. If you had a bad experience with her, I suggest giving her a 2nd chance. Glad I did.
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  2. OhioRich

Tina

Well Guys, this is my first review. I was on the other massage review board but it was shutdown (right after I paid the $20, go figure.) So, this review is sort of a cut & paste from that one. But, this board is more interesting to me anyway. So I hope I can do a few reviews.

I had a chance to see 'Tina'. She advertises under the 'Body Rubs' section of Backpage.

http://richmond.backpage.com/BodyRub...age-55/3518812

Let me start by saying the obvious, on a scale of 1 to 10 she's a 0. But, to her credit she has her real picture posted clearly in the ad. No surprises at all as far as appearance goes. But, I'm a cheap be*st*ard, she has a good location and I have the mindset that if you put a bag over their face, or over my face for that matter, all providers are pretty much the same. Besides, on a scale of 1 to 10 I'm probably a 1. I like eye candy just as much as the next guy, but sometimes I'm more at ease with someone who's, as far as appearances go, is more on my level (or below my level if that's even possible.

Tina is not a CMT or anything like that. But, she used to be a nurse (I think she said) and she worked at a nursing home. One thing about nursing home nurses, they see more ugly naked butts than anyone. So that helped me feel at ease that she wouldn't be too offended by looking at my sorry fat ass. .

Lots of things to like about Tina: her place is close in, clean, she takes her time and she will do almost anything you ask her to do [/i]with her hands[/i]. A little back door massage, no problem. Lots of 'follow thru', glad to do it. I think of Tina as the 45 minute HE. I really enjoy the long time attention to the neither parts.

Verdict: I will repeat and have. Not the place to go when you are looking for a real massage with a good ending, but a good cheap place when all you are looking for is the ending. As always, YMMV.
  3. Richmond Mas

In life, you get what you pay for

Quote Originally Posted by OhioRich  [View Original Post]
    Well Guys, this is my first review. I was on the other massage review board but it was shutdown (right after I paid the $20, go figure.) So, this review is sort of a cut & paste from that one. But, this board is more interesting to me anyway. So I hope I can do a few reviews.

I had a chance to see 'Tina'. She advertises under the 'Body Rubs' section of Backpage.

Let me start by saying the obvious, on a scale of 1 to 10 she's a 0. But, to her credit she has her real picture posted clearly in the ad. No surprises at all as far as appearance goes. But, I'm a cheap be*st*ard, she has a good location and I have the mindset that if you put a bag over their face, or over my face for that matter, all providers are pretty much the same. Besides, on a scale of 1 to 10 I'm probably a 1. I like eye candy just as much as the next guy, but sometimes I'm more at ease with someone who's, as far as appearances go, is more on my level (or below my level if that's even possible.

Tina is not a CMT or anything like that. But, she used to be a nurse (I think she said) and she worked at a nursing home. One thing about nursing home nurses, they see more ugly naked butts than anyone. So that helped me feel at ease that she wouldn't be too offended by looking at my sorry fat ass. .

Lots of things to like about Tina: her place is close in, clean, she takes her time and she will do almost anything you ask her to do [/i]with her hands[/i]. A little back door massage, no problem. Lots of 'follow thru', glad to do it. I think of Tina as the 45 minute HE. I really enjoy the long time attention to the neither parts.

Verdict: I will repeat and have. Not the place to go when you are looking for a real massage with a good ending, but a good cheap place when all you are looking for is the ending. As always, YMMV.
    If you go for the cheap stuff, this is what you get, but look at it this way. A Pinto will take you to the same place as a BMW. When money is not a problem, I would rather drive a BMW.
  4. Cbd7669
    Inactive

OhioRich, welcome to the forum and thanks for submitting your report. This is exactly the type of information I like to see in a review. Hope you will stick around.

I have seen Tina in the past and will do so again under the right circumstances. She is a very nice and accommodating lady, and offers good value for the money spent. She is very good at what she does, and there is no rushing, upselling or any of the other nonsense that is so common on BP. She also offers topless sessions at no extra charge. I find her to be a nice change from the usual routine. Her location is also a big plus for me. With all of the recent LE activity, I'm really not comfortable seeing someone at a hotel any more.

She is definitely not a HYB, but sometimes a great attitude and a helping hand at a very reasonable price is all you need.

Quote Originally Posted by OhioRich  [View Original Post]

5. Roger1286
    Inactive

Request for suggestions

I will be in the Richmond area the next few days and have read the forum about Mandy, Laura, Alara and others. At some point they all sound just what I am looking for. So offer if you will, on here or PM. I am not in the Richmond area too often. Last time I did do and reported on my trip to Ladysmith. And will report about this trip too.

Thanks
  6. OhioRich

Laura

Thanks for the +feedback on my other review. Here's another C&P from the other (now pretty much defunct) board. Hope it helps anyone who hasn't seen it. Hopefully at least Rodger will get some benefit.

I've been in town for a while and it has been a while since I have seen 'Laura' but I thought I would write it up. (I actually saw her when I came here on a business trip before I relocated here.) In the case of YMMV, I didn't get much 'mileage' at all.

When I saw Laura she was in the far west-end. (Some other posts have said she is now in the "fan"?) Her place is impeccably clean. And she is very attractive. She's one of those 'over / under' 40's. She's probably north of 40 years old (I guess, I didn't ask of course) but she looks well south of it. Good for her. Her place is as clean as a 5star hotel, she's very attractive and probably works out a lot. I'm liking it so far.

I scheduled a 60min massage for. 8 at 12N, got there at 11:59A according to the clock on my car's dash and once inside we went straight upstairs. By 12:05 I was relaxing with a pretty good massage. She used cream and not oil or lotion (oil's my preference). On the flip I asked if she could 'accommodate' me and she agreed after a gentle up-sell. After being done, she wiped me down, I got dressed and left. Back in the car I looked at the clock: 12:46P.

WTF? 40 min massage for $. I never understand why providers disappoint clients like this. Her massage: Pretty good. HE: Well, OK, but I've had both better and worse. But for the long drive out and back it just wasn't worth it. If she had gone the full 60 minutes I'd have seen her every other week for a while. But, to be turned around like that: I haven't repeated.

I'm sure this is a good example of YMMV. I guess I'm in the minority here. She must be good. I see her advertise every once and a while and then her ads disappear. I guess she has plenty of repeat business and doesn't need to run ads that often. But for me, it was a bust.

Sorry, no link and I don't have her number anymore. I saw an ad for her not too long ago (not sure if on CL or BP) but it's expired now.

I've seen Mandy, too (and I'll try to review soon). Of the 3 listed on Rodger's post, Mandy's the one to pick. According to some other reviews I've seen (this board, the other one?) Laura's pretty hard to schedule. For me, Alara is too high $$. It would be interesting to see another review of Mandy. (and of course, if you can grin & bear it, Tina.)
  7. Ortho313
    Inactive

I gave her a 2nd try recently an it was more of the same. Asked for 60 minutes and was out in 30 minutes. Left her location reeking of cigarette smoke and had to take a shower and change clothes before the significant other came home. It's a shame because she does have some skills but too many negatives for me. I will not repeat.

Ortho.

Quote Originally Posted by RichmondDude  [View Original Post]
    Well, I guess the bad reports for her, got her to change working styles, saw her tonight. Been awhile, and the service was VERY good, said business has gone down, so she is stepping her game up. 60 min. Means 60 min. She said. If you had a bad experience with her, I suggest giving her a 2nd chance. Glad I did.
  8. Roger1286
    Inactive

Massage Non Report

I want to thank those SMs who advised me on Massage providers. I opted for the M version. Tried for Tuesday but our schedules did not mesh. So Wednesday I set up a 3pm for Thursday. About 1pm I get a text asking if I could come a bit later, at 330p. I said sure. So I head over to her place in time for a 325 arrival and while on the way I get a call from her. She said she was sick, heading to the Drugstore for meds, that she had a strep throat, fever and was contagious and could not see anyone for a few days according to what her doctor said. I said thanks for calling and that I understood. Now I read Orthos post and wonder. But I must admit that maybe it was for the better that she cancelled on me, I too, like others here, cannot come home reeking like smoke, and after a few days of setting up an appointment I would want my full 60. So I then looked at BP for an alternative and took the very first listing for a gal on Brook Road. I will add a post for that soon.
  9. Ride00
    Inactive

Mandy Customer Service

I suspect she will back to her old ways very soon. She is very good at what she does but her customer service skills are still in the street. She had potential.
  10. Myoungvsu

Petersburg massage

Once again, I have a report.

http://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/MsMiracleWorker/

I'm sure there are reports about this one, bit I wanted to relay my personal experience.

Had an appt scheduled today, after a few texts we agreed to meet. I was pleasently surprised when we met. Excellent attitude, excellent massage, truly a recommendation worthy person and experience. I will definately visit her again (and often). Whole endevor cost me next to nothing. My preference is not FS, but in massages, and she's worthy of a repeat appointment. Incall location is okay, a bit noisy, but overall a very nice experience. Highly recommended if massages are your thing.

She surely set the bar for me, but just my opinion.
  11. Jrman33

Looking for something new.

I've spent a lot of time "playing it safe" with providers that I know. Mia, Tamra, and unfortunately Caremen (won't got there again) I've had a hard time getting in contact with Laura, Alexis, and Mandy. Any other suggestions out there? I live in the south side, so I'd like to find someone out here rather than going to a provider off Monument or Broad St all the time. Help Vets! Where's the love on Midlo?
  12. Myoungvsu

Quote Originally Posted by Jrman33  [View Original Post]
    I've spent a lot of time "playing it safe" with providers that I know. Mia, Tamra, and unfortunately Caremen (won't got there again) I've had a hard time getting in contact with Laura, Alexis, and Mandy. Any other suggestions out there? I live in the south side, so I'd like to find someone out here rather than going to a provider off Monument or Broad St all the time. Help Vets! Where's the love on Midlo?
    Of the people that you listed, I have seen Mandy, and you do NOT want to waste your $ there, I haven't seen the rest so I can't speak on them. BUT I have seen the one I just posted about, and I give her KUDOS. Hopefully this helps. Bit in all fairness Laura has a pretty good review, and a not so good review. So I give her a 50% chance.

If you decide on one, please post your review or inbox me your report.
  13. Jet 32

Dude looks like a lady.
  14. Jet 32

Has anyone been to the new asian massage spa on Six Forks Road, ads on CL say grand oppening. I am new to the area so just trying to figure out if it is worth it?

You must log in to post.