[sticky]

Massage Parlor Reports

(11061 posts) (995 voices)
  1. Bunker Buster
    Member

    Intel on Bea?

    Bea in Kingstowne posts on CL, BP and CV. One review on the oThER board, but I don't have VIP access, so can't tell if the massage is any good, and if she's just Nova or anything more.

    http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...891898093.html

    http://southernmaryland.backpage.com...uty-32/4318451

    http://eroticservices.city

    Vibe (dot) com / escorts. Php? Do=view&post=1133800.

    703-863-5409
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  2. Bcw45
    Member

    Re: Intel on Bea

    BB go to the northern va forumn and search for Brazilian and some of her reviews will come up. There is a review in the escort reviews.
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  3. Bunker Buster
    Member

    Found it, thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Bcw45  [View Original Post]
    BB go to the northern va forumn and search for Brazilian and some of her reviews will come up. There is a review in the escort reviews.


    Don't know why the review was in Escort Reports, or why I couldn't find it when I searched Bea. The search function seems to be hit or miss sometimes.
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  4. Bcw45
    Member

    I believe the search function requires more than 3 letters.
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  5. Sleazebum
    Inactive

    F C C C a Winner Again!

    Almost always an excellent time at the FCCC!

    Saw Lilli today and she did a CG that almost knocked the wall down! She got off a few times while on the ride!

    Fellas, Levitra is GOOD STUFF!

    She rode and rode and finally collapsed backwards and I rolled on up and kept it going! Then some mish and then the congress fo the canine until I finally popped after some 25 minutes of steady pole in the hole humping! She got a hot wet towell for me and by the time she got me clean I was ready for round two!

    However, only one round per session so I left.

    On the way home stopped by one of the AMPs and had another round with a serious holder hottie.

    Not too shabby for a guy going on 60.

    Wife came home and I tapped her too!

    Took a shower and I think maybe I would be able to go again except the rest of this old body is tired.

    Go Levitra!

    I cannot tell you which AMP I visited because they asked me not to tell.

    JJ
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  6. Pcpc1688
    Inactive

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazebum  [View Original Post]
    Almost always an excellent time at the FCCC!

    Saw Lilli today and she did a CG that almost knocked the wall down! She got off a few times while on the ride!

    Fellas, Levitra is GOOD STUFF!

    She rode and rode and finally collapsed backwards and I rolled on up and kept it going! Then some mish and then the congress fo the canine until I finally popped after some 25 minutes of steady pole in the hole humping! She got a hot wet towell for me and by the time she got me clean I was ready for round two!

    However, only one round per session so I left.

    On the way home stopped by one of the AMPs and had another round with a serious holder hottie.

    Not too shabby for a guy going on 60.

    Wife came home and I tapped her too!

    Took a shower and I think maybe I would be able to go again except the rest of this old body is tired.

    Go Levitra!

    I cannot tell you which AMP I visited because they asked me not to tell.

    JJ
    Is it always just 1 pop at FCCC?

    Whats the AMP JJ? Come on don't tease us man!

    PC out
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  7. Sleazebum
    Inactive

    F c c c

    I really cannot say which AMP I visited so please do not ask me again since I DID promise not to say.

    As for the FCCC. IF you are someone I have messaged with before AND you have over 100 posts to your name I will give the number to the FCCC. BUT. Know that if they learn who gives out the number that person will be banned from their facilities. For others, if you search my earlier posts going back over that last year or two and under both Escorts and Massage Parlor threads you will find the number as I have posted it at least once in the previous postings.

    And. One pop per visit if it takes 2 minutes or an hour. Just one pop per visit there so I try to stretch it out. $160 each. I might serve to make more than one visit per day if the wallet can stand the strain.

    JJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    Is it always just 1 pop at FCCC?

    Whats the AMP JJ? Come on don't tease us man!

    PC out
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  8. AKFourtySeven
    Inactive

    Fccc

    I've never been there. Everytime I call that number I get hung up on.
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  9. Pcpc1688
    Inactive

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazebum  [View Original Post]
    I really cannot say which AMP I visited so please do not ask me again since I DID promise not to say.

    As for the FCCC. IF you are someone I have messaged with before AND you have over 100 posts to your name I will give the number to the FCCC. BUT. Know that if they learn who gives out the number that person will be banned from their facilities. For others, if you search my earlier posts going back over that last year or two and under both Escorts and Massage Parlor threads you will find the number as I have posted it at least once in the previous postings.

    And. One pop per visit if it takes 2 minutes or an hour. Just one pop per visit there so I try to stretch it out. $160 each. I might serve to make more than one visit per day if the wallet can stand the strain.

    JJ.
    JJ,

    Man I have benn posting on this board for over 5 years. Perhaps the Levitra is messing with your memory LOL.

    PC out
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  10. Sleazebum
    Inactive

    Perhaps.

    They say the memory is the third thing to go. I forgot what the first two things are.

    JJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcpc1688  [View Original Post]
    JJ,

    Man I have benn posting on this board for over 5 years. Perhaps the Levitra is messing with your memory LOL.

    PC out
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  11. Blarghonk
    Member

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazebum  [View Original Post]
    For others, if you search my earlier posts going back over that last year or two and under both Escorts and Massage Parlor threads you will find the number as I have posted it at least once in the previous postings.

    JJ.
    Touche, my good man. The hunt begins! (and no hard feelings.)
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  12. Kraven Morehed
    Member

    Cudoos to the bum. The bum is the man.

    Or is it pronounced bah-mm?
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  13. Computer Luvvv
    Member

    Miko

    Went to Miko's in Chantilly. Older provider, nice lady, left Happy
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  14. Sir Amp Alot
    Member

    Keep up the HARD work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazebum  [View Original Post]
    Almost always an excellent time at the FCCC!

    Saw Lilli today and she did a CG that almost knocked the wall down! She got off a few times while on the ride!

    Fellas, Levitra is GOOD STUFF!

    She rode and rode and finally collapsed backwards and I rolled on up and kept it going! Then some mish and then the congress fo the canine until I finally popped after some 25 minutes of steady pole in the hole humping! She got a hot wet towell for me and by the time she got me clean I was ready for round two!

    However, only one round per session so I left.

    On the way home stopped by one of the AMPs and had another round with a serious holder hottie.

    Not too shabby for a guy going on 60.

    Wife came home and I tapped her too!

    Took a shower and I think maybe I would be able to go again except the rest of this old body is tired.

    Go Levitra!

    I cannot tell you which AMP I visited because they asked me not to tell.

    JJ
    Always nice to see you taking on new challenges LOL.
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  15. Jet 32
    Member

    I believe the search function requires more than 3 letters. I found it, thanks
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  16. Deez Ntz Says
    Member

    Um. Did What's Them Name Get At You.

    First post.

    Went to spa off of 395 before you get to 495 leaving D. C. After having been told I had to wait 30 minutes elsewhere nearby.

    Met mammasan at door and was led upstairs with her dog barking in disapproval. Met a nice older, maybe 40's maybe I don't want to know, masseuse.

    Very detailed shower provided with all important areas completely prepared. Good sign.

    Massage was terrible to the point of me thinking to ask her to stop. This always leads me to believe that there could be an expanded menu based on the fact that a massage is what I am suppose to be there for and it seems like, forgot to ask her name, has never done this before.

    Expanded menu offered. Expanded menu accepted.

    This was over two weeks ago so the intel probably has no value. I will do better moving forward.

    Deez Ntz Says keep you friends close but your ntz closer. Seabreast Out!
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  17. Volvos40
    Inactive

    Which is Better

    Is Levitra better than generic Viagra? I only take 25mg Viagra these days to keep from getting bad headaches after a couple hours. No joke.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazebum  [View Original Post]
    They say the memory is the third thing to go. I forgot what the first two things are.

    JJ
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  18. Sleazebum
    Inactive

    Dunno

    Never tried Viagara or Cialis or any of that other stuff. I have doctor prescribed Levitra and it keeps me up for as long as I want and then some! Maybe a slight headache but with my sinus problems it is not noticable.

    Much lower dosage too. The pills I have are 20 mg and since that first day I take only half of one with great results.

    JJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Volvos40  [View Original Post]
    Is Levitra better than generic Viagra? I only take 25mg Viagra these days to keep from getting bad headaches after a couple hours. No joke.
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  19. candymancan
    Member

    Im sorry to ask this question and look like a noobie but i am...

    What does it mean when people say $, OR $$, OR $$$. or something like $.2 or $.4

    Im confused ? Does that mean $20 or $40. or is that 4 $20 bills or something ?

    Posted 1 year ago | #Reply
  20. tadneurotic
    Member

    Has anyone come across a good provider who is legit but young/attractive enough AND IS TOTALLY FINE WITH UNDRAPED? NoVa preferably but anywhere in DC area? Does such an animal exist?

    Posted 4 days ago | #Reply
  21. Holomakke
    Member

    Hey CANDYMANCAN!

    If you do not know sexual terms. You can read them from here http://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Sex_vocabulary

    http://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Sex_vocabulary

    Hopefully this helps about little...I guess most americans use these .4 terms....

    Posted 4 days ago | #Reply

Reply

You must log in to post.