Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  2. admin
    Key Master

Massage Parlor Reports

3. Iceman1951
    Inactive

Massage Parlor Reports

Went to a place called Asian Pearl. Its at a apartment complex. The two young korean girls that give the masage are very young and beautiful. She gave me the massage good massage but very short. She then asked me what I wanted and I said everything. I had already paid 60 for masage. She said how much will you give me and I said 100 she wanted two hundred and I said that is to much I ended up giving 140 and she agreed. She gave me fs it was wonderful if your looking for drop dead beautiful women then I would recommend.

They have a web site it is asianpearlgirl.com
  4. Iceman1951
    Inactive

Massage Parlor Reports

Went to a place called Asian Pearl. Its at a apartment complex. The two young korean girls that give the masage are very young and beautiful. She gave me the massage good massage but very short. She then asked me what I wanted and I said everything. I had already paid 60 for masage. She said how much will you give me and I said 100 she wanted two hundred and I said that is to much I ended up giving 140 and she agreed. She gave me fs it was wonderful if your looking for drop dead beautiful women then I would recommend.

5. Merlin Magician
    Inactive

AMP's

Are there any AMP's left in Austin? I will be there soon and need a back rub or two.
  6. Merlin_Magician
    Inactive

AMP's

Are there any AMP's left in Austin? I will be there soon and need a back rub or two.
  7. Yellowing
    Inactive

More info on this.

Originally Posted by Iceman1951

This was busted in June, for those who didnt know.

http://www.angryasianman.com/2008/06...busted-in.html
  8. Yellowing
    Inactive

More info on this.

Originally Posted by Iceman1951

This was busted in June, for those who didnt know.

http://www.angryasianman.com/2008/06...busted-in.html
  9. Zero632
    Inactive

AMP's

I came across an ad in the chronicle for this AMP but has anyone used this place before and is this a AAMP or a storefront.

http://www.austinagp.com/
  10. Zero632
    Inactive

AMP's

I came across an ad in the chronicle for this AMP but has anyone used this place before and is this a AAMP or a storefront.

http://www.austinagp.com/
  11. Ajaxfrsa2
    Inactive

I went to a place on the north side of I35, China spa (I think). Massage was good but no extras.

Anyone else been there?
    Posted 5 years ago | #Reply
  12. Allover
    Inactive

Did I just get lucky?

I followed this forum for a while looking for a storefront AMP but wasn't encouraged by what I saw. AMPs seemed to either be closed or busted. I stumbled across Asian Spa 12636 Research Blvd. in a strip mall. I would highly recommend this place.
  13. Ajaxfrsa2
    Inactive

I went to a place on the north side of I35, China spa (I think). Massage was good but no extras.

Anyone else been there?
  14. Allover
    Inactive

Did I just get lucky?

I followed this forum for a while looking for a storefront AMP but wasn't encouraged by what I saw. AMPs seemed to either be closed or busted. I stumbled across Asian Spa 12636 Research Blvd. in a strip mall. I would highly recommend this place.
  15. Romo1122
    Inactive

Did I just get lucky?

Allover, can you give us some more details?
  16. Romo1122
    Inactive

Did I just get lucky?

Allover, can you give us some more details?
  17. Allover
    Inactive

Asia Spa

The staff are Viet girls. Standard rates and services for an AMP in this area before the busts. I had a great time.
  18. Allover
    Inactive

Asia Spa

The staff are Viet girls. Standard rates and services for an AMP in this area before the busts. I had a great time.
  19. Ajaxfrsa2
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Allover
    Any recommendations on a girl?

What is the standard rate for Austin?
  20. Ajaxfrsa2
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Allover
    Any recommendations on a girl?

What is the standard rate for Austin?
  21. Ajaxfrsa2
    Inactive

Asian spa

Any recommendations on girls?

What is the standard rate in Austin?
  22. Ajaxfrsa2
    Inactive

Asian spa

23. Dawg2005
    Inactive

Amp

I went to the one at Burnett on the 183 NB Feeder last week. Kind of hard to find, but if you spot the Black Eye Pea, just follow the store fronts around to the tattoo parlor and it is on the end cap just beyond that. 160, pretty good massage and excellent extras by a nice looking Asian/Pacific Islander Girl.

Originally Posted by Ajaxfrsa2

24. Dawg2005
    Inactive

Amp

I went to the one at Burnett on the 183 NB Feeder last week. Kind of hard to find, but if you spot the Black Eye Pea, just follow the store fronts around to the tattoo parlor and it is on the end cap just beyond that. 160, pretty good massage and excellent extras by a nice looking Asian/Pacific Islander Girl.

Originally Posted by Ajaxfrsa2

25. Romo1122
    Inactive

Amp. On 183

I hope that BBBJ is on the menu. If it is, I'll check it out.

Originally Posted by Dawg2005
  26. Ajaxfrsa2
    Inactive

Amp

Thanks for the info, I will be in austin next week.

Is Burnett very far out of town?
  27. Romo1122
    Inactive

Amp. On 183

I hope that BBBJ is on the menu. If it is, I'll check it out.

28. Ajaxfrsa2
    Inactive

Amp

Thanks for the info, I will be in austin next week.

Is Burnett very far out of town?
  29. Ajaxfrsa2
    Inactive

How far is Burnett from Austin?

Do you have a name?
  30. Ajaxfrsa2
    Inactive

How far is Burnett from Austin?

Do you have a name?

You must log in to post.