Massage Parlor Reports

(247 posts) (60 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. Idoc007
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Djcl008
    Hey guys, new here.

I read the earlier post about this place, but I've also read some reviews saying extras were given. Anyone here have any experience here at Xie Lihong's Wellness Ctr?
    No extras. Masseuse wan unattractive, massage not that great either.
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  2. Bob Generic

Any places besides kyoto in the area?

I really do not feel like driving that far. Does anyone know of any places with a guarenteed hj?
  3. Bob_Generic
    Inactive

Any places besides kyoto in the area?

I really do not feel like driving that far. Does anyone know of any places with a guarenteed hj?
  4. Blckstuff
    Inactive

Gibsonia

I'm curious if anyone has ever gone to this massage parlor and got anything extra. I went there and only got a half hour but nothing special. I'm new so I wasn't too sure to ask or not...

This is the website
    www.sphchinesemassage.com

I got my massage from the lady in the pink in the second picture lol, not sure if shes the boss and I'm missing something or... but anyways if you go straight down south rte 8 from butler or north from pitts you can't miss out.

Just wondering what everyone knows,

Thanks!

Pimpedoutgeese
  5. Blckstuff
    Inactive

Gibsonia

I'm curious if anyone has ever gone to this massage parlor and got anything extra. I went there and only got a half hour but nothing special. I'm new so I wasn't too sure to ask or not...

This is the website
    www.sphchinesemassage.com

I got my massage from the lady in the pink in the second picture lol, not sure if shes the boss and I'm missing something or... but anyways if you go straight down south rte 8 from butler or north from pitts you can't miss out.

Just wondering what everyone knows,

Thanks!

Pimpedoutgeese
  6. Beach Style

Kyoto

Stopped by Kyoto and saw Coco. Maybe mid 30's, petite, large b cup. Very good TS with some HFUMA. Sauna time, then back to the room for CBJ, then some reverse cowgirl. We finished with a prostate rub while she used her other hand to finish me off. Standard 60 for the hour plus $ tip. Great session, and she was very gentle and pampering with the touching.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  7. Beach_Style
    Inactive

Kyoto

Stopped by Kyoto and saw Coco. Maybe mid 30's, petite, large b cup. Very good TS with some HFUMA. Sauna time, then back to the room for CBJ, then some reverse cowgirl. We finished with a prostate rub while she used her other hand to finish me off. Standard 60 for the hour plus $ tip. Great session, and she was very gentle and pampering with the touching.
  8. Inglewood
    Inactive

Airport AMPs?

Will be visiting Pittsburgh next week. Are there any AMPs still open in the airport area? Seems there were a couple out that way open last year.

Thanks!
  9. Inglewood
    Inactive

Airport AMPs?

Will be visiting Pittsburgh next week. Are there any AMPs still open in the airport area? Seems there were a couple out that way open last year.

Thanks!
  10. Sam
    Inactive

Pitt AMPs

There are a number of AMPs around with varying levels of satisfaction. Which ones are located near the airport is something you will have to search out on mapquest or similar site.

Sky Health Spa $60 / hr Reviews 13+ (postive) .3- (negative)

412-884-7133

2544 Library Road,

Massage Therapy $60 6+.2-

PHONE: 412-683-2328.

ADDRESS: 4604 Liberty Ave.

Elite Tanning & Massage (white) $185 4+.2-

PHONE: 412-481-7790.

ADDRESS: 1318 E. Carson St.

Relax Chinese Massage Therapy $50 2+.0-

412-308-5540 or 412-548-3710.

3348 Babcock Blvd,

Harmony Day Spa $40 no reviews .$10 coupon http://www.********.com/coupon.htm?coupon=7075

PHONE: 412-367-1208.

ADDRESS: 8510 Perry Hwy.

Dao's Chinese Massage $60 no reviews.

412-367-8884

3387 Babcock Blvd,

Chinese Back Rub $35.

412-657-4615

7380 Mcknight Road,
  11. Sam
    Inactive

Pitt AMPs

There are a number of AMPs around with varying levels of satisfaction. Which ones are located near the airport is something you will have to search out on mapquest or similar site.

Sky Health Spa $60 / hr Reviews 13+ (postive) .3- (negative)

412-884-7133

2544 Library Road,

Massage Therapy $60 6+.2-

PHONE: 412-683-2328.

ADDRESS: 4604 Liberty Ave.

Elite Tanning & Massage (white) $185 4+.2-

PHONE: 412-481-7790.

ADDRESS: 1318 E. Carson St.

Relax Chinese Massage Therapy $50 2+.0-

412-308-5540 or 412-548-3710.

3348 Babcock Blvd,

Harmony Day Spa $40 no reviews .$10 coupon http://www.********.com/coupon.htm?coupon=7075

PHONE: 412-367-1208.

ADDRESS: 8510 Perry Hwy.

Dao's Chinese Massage $60 no reviews.

412-367-8884

3387 Babcock Blvd,

Chinese Back Rub $35.

412-657-4615

7380 Mcknight Road,
  12. Inglewood
    Inactive

Thanks Sam.

Read back through all the old reports and found that Pinetree and Sports were busted a year or so ago. Those were the two that I had been to in the past. Can't find any reviews on Sky though.
  13. Inglewood
    Inactive

Thanks Sam.

Read back through all the old reports and found that Pinetree and Sports were busted a year or so ago. Those were the two that I had been to in the past. Can't find any reviews on Sky though.
  14. Inglewood
    Inactive

Youngstown and Warren?

Will visit Pittsburgh for 2 days this week. Just curious if the drive (appears to be about an hour) justifies a trip to the spas there, or would a backpage rub be comparable? Info appreciated.
  15. Inglewood
    Inactive

Youngstown and Warren?

Will visit Pittsburgh for 2 days this week. Just curious if the drive (appears to be about an hour) justifies a trip to the spas there, or would a backpage rub be comparable? Info appreciated.
  16. Beach Style

Cici at Kyoto

Cici was great, as always, but as everyone who has seen her knows there's no slowing her down. She took her time with a nice slow massage, but once she slides the condom on it's impossible to hold back. Nice massage and some cuddling after. There weren't any other customers there at the time, so guessing this is why. FYI, Coco was not there. Not sure if she is gone for good, or what. Mimi was there, and I'm not sure if there was a 3rd girl there or not.
  17. Beach_Style
    Inactive

Cici at Kyoto

Cici was great, as always, but as everyone who has seen her knows there's no slowing her down. She took her time with a nice slow massage, but once she slides the condom on it's impossible to hold back. Nice massage and some cuddling after. There weren't any other customers there at the time, so guessing this is why. FYI, Coco was not there. Not sure if she is gone for good, or what. Mimi was there, and I'm not sure if there was a 3rd girl there or not.
  18. Beach Style

Mimi at Kyoto

Mimi is very laid back and gives a great massage. Very good at giving a relaxing, enjoyable experience. She's a little older, and not so cute as Cici, but has a great attitude.

As has been stated already, Cici seems to be on vacation. A friend of mine tried her replacement, a young girl named 'Angel'. He was not impressed. Very rushed, and she wouldn't allow any deviation from the CBJ to CFS flight plan. No touching allowed, either.
  19. Beach_Style
    Inactive

Mimi at Kyoto

Mimi is very laid back and gives a great massage. Very good at giving a relaxing, enjoyable experience. She's a little older, and not so cute as Cici, but has a great attitude.

As has been stated already, Cici seems to be on vacation. A friend of mine tried her replacement, a young girl named 'Angel'. He was not impressed. Very rushed, and she wouldn't allow any deviation from the CBJ to CFS flight plan. No touching allowed, either.
  20. IronCity
    Inactive

Coming to town

Will be staying downtown for a week. Any good Strip Club or Massage parlors?
  21. IronCity
    Inactive

Coming to town

22. Elgrande4
    Inactive

Follow Up on Kyoto

Originally Posted by Beach Style  [View Original Post]

I was there last week. I went by Kyoto based on the reviews here. I went in and met with Mimi. Had a nice TS followed by a few minutes in a sauna. Went back to the table and she did a pretty nice massage. The communication was a bit difficult. She kept asking if I was ok. But no real conversation. We did the flip. Nice massage there also. We ended with a firm handshake. I left feeling relaxed, refreshed and releived. I would revisit if in Pittsburgh again. $.20 total including house fee and tip.
  23. Elgrande4
    Inactive

Follow Up on Kyoto

Originally Posted by Beach Style

I was there last week. I went by Kyoto based on the reviews here. I went in and met with Mimi. Had a nice TS followed by a few minutes in a sauna. Went back to the table and she did a pretty nice massage. The communication was a bit difficult. She kept asking if I was ok. But no real conversation. We did the flip. Nice massage there also. We ended with a firm handshake. I left feeling relaxed, refreshed and releived. I would revisit if in Pittsburgh again. $.20 total including house fee and tip.
  24. Xxxbfm2
    Inactive

Blush

Originally Posted by IronCity  [View Original Post]
    The only strip club that I know of downtown is on 9th street near Penn Ave. I think that it's called Blush.
  25. Xxxbfm2
    Inactive

Blush

Originally Posted by IronCity
    The only strip club that I know of downtown is on 9th street near Penn Ave. I think that it's called Blush.
  26. Dallas7008
    Inactive

North Pittsburgh

I'll be staying in the Cranberry area soon, while cruising the backpage looking for a massage / body rub I came across two ads.

Nia.

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/BodyR...rry-23/6754675

And MistyMae.

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/BodyR...all-29/6757704

Any good? Anything else that way. AMP is OK.

Thanks!
  27. Dallas7008
    Inactive

North Pittsburgh

I'll be staying in the Cranberry area soon, while cruising the backpage looking for a massage / body rub I came across two ads.

Nia.

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/BodyR...rry-23/6754675

And MistyMae.

http://pittsburgh.backpage.com/BodyR...all-29/6757704

Any good? Anything else that way. AMP is OK.

Thanks!
  28. Amp Rookie

Phoenix Chinese

Anyone been to Phoenix Chinese on Butler St lately? I was considering making a trip over there this weekend and wondering if its worth it. Any other spots north of the burgh or northside?
  29. Amp_Rookie
    Inactive

Phoenix Chinese

Anyone been to Phoenix Chinese on Butler St lately? I was considering making a trip over there this weekend and wondering if its worth it. Any other spots north of the burgh or northside?
  30. Big Tommy

Kyoto receives an A+

Well let me say this board is very slow here compared to what I deal with in the Orlando FL section. But I did score BIG with my recent visit to Kyoto. Only .6 for the door charge for the hour. Ma took me to the rom behind curtain #2. That's right no doors all red curtains. I was then greeted my what I think she said her name was Cole. She said this was her 5th day there. And yeah right I have never been to an AMP before either. She was about 4'10" or so tall and may have tipped the scale at 100. She had the best set of bolt ons I have seen since my ex-wifes. Table Shower was great especially on the flip. There was lots of soapy play going on. Back to the room where the fun began! The massage was so so not real firm but plenty of light touch all over! On the flip we started the pricing war on all the menu items! Ever thing was offered. She wanted $.4 for FS. A bit more than I wanted to pay so settled for $ for all I could eat and the best BBBJCIM I have had in a while! She spent most of the time on top in a 69 position enjoying the treatment I was giving her. I soon pop she took it all in and then cleaned me up a bit. Then she actualy "snuggled" for a moment before continuing with the massage. She said she is only there till June maybe. Give her a try while she is still here. And if you ever get to FL hit me up for some advise. And start using this board more!

T

You must log in to post.