[sticky]

Massage Parlor Reports

(1492 posts) (179 voices)
  1. MikedD
    Inactive

Chang Mi

I am curious as to the reason for the lack of posts on this place. I have searched back a few pages and there are not really any posts about this place next to Deja Vu. I have been there once or twice many years ago. Since then I have tried Airport. I did have a good visit there. However, it is much easier to go to Chang Mi after hanging out at Deja Vu for an hour or so.
    I'm just wondering if the talent there at Chang Mi's is not worth going to. I will be in the area late next month. If I remember right the people at Chang Mi's when I was there last were a little older. Are they a lot older now??
    Thanks and stay safe.
    Posted 5 years ago | #Reply
  2. MikedD
    Inactive

Chang Mi

I am curious as to the reason for the lack of posts on this place. I have searched back a few pages and there are not really any posts about this place next to Deja Vu. I have been there once or twice many years ago. Since then I have tried Airport. I did have a good visit there. However, it is much easier to go to Chang Mi after hanging out at Deja Vu for an hour or so.
    I'm just wondering if the talent there at Chang Mi's is not worth going to. I will be in the area late next month. If I remember right the people at Chang Mi's when I was there last were a little older. Are they a lot older now??
    Thanks and stay safe.
  3. Mystery Mantis

Findlay parlor

So I was in the Findlay area last night, and stopped at a chinesse buffet for a quick bite. Food was bad, but the waitress was hot, but she was also being heavily pursued by a co-worker that she didn't seem to like at all. I should have made a move on her. On my way out, I spotted an ad on the wall for a place called the Top Relax Massage. I called the number, and and Asian lady answered the phone. I asked what a massage cost and she said.60. She then insisted that I come right now. I did do a drive by, and there was a girl waiting by the door, still inside. She was wearing regular clothing. I decided to pass since I didn't have much cash on me. I am not certain, but I think it was an AMP.

If anyone else was interested, it is in the Carriage plaza, which is where 224 and 12 meet. I would have posted this in the Findlay thread, but I didn't see one.
  4. Mystery_Mantis
    Inactive

Findlay parlor

So I was in the Findlay area last night, and stopped at a chinesse buffet for a quick bite. Food was bad, but the waitress was hot, but she was also being heavily pursued by a co-worker that she didn't seem to like at all. I should have made a move on her. On my way out, I spotted an ad on the wall for a place called the Top Relax Massage. I called the number, and and Asian lady answered the phone. I asked what a massage cost and she said.60. She then insisted that I come right now. I did do a drive by, and there was a girl waiting by the door, still inside. She was wearing regular clothing. I decided to pass since I didn't have much cash on me. I am not certain, but I think it was an AMP.

If anyone else was interested, it is in the Carriage plaza, which is where 224 and 12 meet. I would have posted this in the Findlay thread, but I didn't see one.
  5. Mystery Mantis

Findlay parlor

6. The Kid 78

Top Relax Massage

I have stopped in there 2 times now, I think it's just a massage parlor. On both occasions all I have recieved is a massage they have both been quite good but there have been no hints of extras. I can't hardly believe that Findlay would allow a real amp to exist. Possibly if you become a regular more is offered as it was a while between my visits and I had 2 different ladies.
  7. The_Kid_78
    Inactive

Top Relax Massage

I have stopped in there 2 times now, I think it's just a massage parlor. On both occasions all I have recieved is a massage they have both been quite good but there have been no hints of extras. I can't hardly believe that Findlay would allow a real amp to exist. Possibly if you become a regular more is offered as it was a while between my visits and I had 2 different ladies.
  8. The Kid 78

Top Relax Massage

9. Codyrocks
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Mystery Mantis

Can you PM me the number?

I live in BG and goto Findlay often.

I love the AMP's
  10. Codyrocks
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Mystery Mantis

I love the AMP's
  11. Sig Freud

Top Relax Massage

Originally Posted by Codyrocks

I love the AMP's
    You can google it. I did and I called. Their english not too good. Attitude on phone would seem to imply an amp.

May your endings be happy. -Sid
  12. Sig_Freud
    Inactive

Top Relax Massage

I love the AMP's
    You can google it. I did and I called. Their english not too good. Attitude on phone would seem to imply an amp.

13. Sig Freud

Top Relax Massage

I love the AMP's

14. Findlaystud
    Inactive

Top Relax Massage scouting report

Toftt in regards to Top Relax Massage in Findlay. My experience with the place was very cut and dry. I went there Sat. Afternoon hoping to get a happy ending, with none to be found. Place was very clean and professional. The lady that took care of me was 40-45 years old, not bad looking. I believe she use to work at the Chinese buffet place across from the Findlay Mall. The massage itself wasn't bad. No conversation between us. I was nude, but she kept me appropriately draped the whole time. Not a terrible experience, just disappointing. I would not return unless someone else reports differently.
  15. Findlaystud
    Inactive

Top Relax Massage scouting report

Toftt in regards to Top Relax Massage in Findlay. My experience with the place was very cut and dry. I went there Sat. Afternoon hoping to get a happy ending, with none to be found. Place was very clean and professional. The lady that took care of me was 40-45 years old, not bad looking. I believe she use to work at the Chinese buffet place across from the Findlay Mall. The massage itself wasn't bad. No conversation between us. I was nude, but she kept me appropriately draped the whole time. Not a terrible experience, just disappointing. I would not return unless someone else reports differently.
  16. Jaguar97
    Inactive

Findlay AMP

I've been to what appears to be "straight" massage parlor run by Asian women before. When I disrobed and went into the room I left a $ on the table. The massage was pretty tame and covered the whole time, until the end, and she asked what I would like. Happy ending! Seemed to do the trick at that place. May be worth a try at the one in Findlay.

Good luck
  17. Jaguar97
    Inactive

Findlay AMP

I've been to what appears to be "straight" massage parlor run by Asian women before. When I disrobed and went into the room I left a $ on the table. The massage was pretty tame and covered the whole time, until the end, and she asked what I would like. Happy ending! Seemed to do the trick at that place. May be worth a try at the one in Findlay.

Good luck
  18. Toledo Guy

Yoko Spa

Originally Posted by Gwailo
    .40 for the house and $ tip.
    I saw Pepsi a couple weeks ago now and forgot to post that she said I need to bring in an extra 20 next time I come in - that I can't cry "broke" every time. She was a good time - just wish this place had a table shower.
  19. Toledo_Guy
    Inactive

Yoko Spa

I saw Pepsi a couple weeks ago now and forgot to post that she said I need to bring in an extra 20 next time I come in - that I can't cry "broke" every time. She was a good time - just wish this place had a table shower.
  20. Toledo Guy

Yoko Spa

21. Saku1133
    Inactive

Help

Coming to T-Town next week. Looking for Massage with Exras. Used do Fuji's at Ryan Square 20 years ago. ANy HelP?
  22. The Kid 78

top relax massage

I'm not throwing down $ for either of the girls I've gotten "legit" massages from here. Massage quality is very good, but the looks won't do it for me. YMMV I guess. I'd rather toss a sawbuck at some skeezer at the mall and try my luck.

Happy hunting.
  23. Saku1133
    Inactive

Help

Coming to T-Town next week. Looking for Massage with Exras. Used do Fuji's at Ryan Square 20 years ago. ANy HelP?
  24. The_Kid_78
    Inactive

top relax massage

I'm not throwing down $ for either of the girls I've gotten "legit" massages from here. Massage quality is very good, but the looks won't do it for me. YMMV I guess. I'd rather toss a sawbuck at some skeezer at the mall and try my luck.

Happy hunting.
  25. The Kid 78

top relax massage

Happy hunting.
  26. Gwailo
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Toledo Guy
    She didn't argue price with me at all.
  27. Gwailo
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Toledo Guy
    She didn't argue price with me at all.
  28. Michigan Guy

Airport Massage

Happened to be driving past Toledo yesterday and always heard about a asian massage parlor over by the airport so I decided to check it out. I was short on time and told "Sonya" that I only had time for a half out appt. She convinced me to go for the table shower for an extra .20. When we got back to the room we had a wonderful time for another $1.2 tip. Everything "covered" by the way. So $1.8 total cost, she said she usually charges $3, I told her I usually pay $1.2

What is the normal cost down there?

Enjoy and be safe.
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  29. Michigan_Guy
    Inactive

Airport Massage

Happened to be driving past Toledo yesterday and always heard about a asian massage parlor over by the airport so I decided to check it out. I was short on time and told "Sonya" that I only had time for a half out appt. She convinced me to go for the table shower for an extra .20. When we got back to the room we had a wonderful time for another $1.2 tip. Everything "covered" by the way. So $1.8 total cost, she said she usually charges $3, I told her I usually pay $1.2

Enjoy and be safe.
  30. Michigan Guy

Airport Massage

Enjoy and be safe.

You must log in to post.