[sticky]

Massage Parlor Reports

(441 posts) (151 voices)
  1. Lumpy06
    Inactive

I could of written that review.

Originally Posted by Cat Tech  [View Original Post]
    Went yesterday. Awesome massage! And made to feel like a he was coming but didn't. Whats the trick! ? No draping til flip and she saw little guy at attention, went all around it and then said,"finished" Please PM me the password or trick or what? Want to go back but want to know the trick. Door was never closed all the way either and that made me wonder.
    Had the very same experience. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Lumpy
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  2. Froggy5
    Inactive

Yucca

Went yesterday. Awesome massage! And made to feel like a he was coming but didn't. Whats the trick! ? No draping til flip and she saw little guy at attention, went all around it and then said,"finished" Please PM me the password or trick or what? Want to go back but want to know the trick. Door was never closed all the way either and that made me wonder.
    If you figure it out please let me know!
  3. Froggy5
    Inactive

Sr

Went back again. Fantastic massage. Ts was 'closed'. No he.
  4. Bjee89

Yucca

Visited back in April, the owner said she would fire anyone she caught doing anything extra besides good massages. I use to see one of her gals outside when she first came over from China in Chicago. We met at one of the local AMPs and hit it off. She probably was the one that massaged you. Short petite mid 40's lady. She is trying to make a income giving great massages with no extras.
  5. Cat Tech

Estelle

Originally Posted by Bobbyjones  [View Original Post]
    That's Estelle, she's been around for awhile. You can find several reports about her on this website.
    Boooooring but beats doing the deed yourself. I've been three times and should have stopped after the first but hard times calls for hard measures. PM me for any details.
  6. Z Mann

If you like a cat jumping up on you during the massage, her answering her phone and front door during the entire session and the masseuse sitting in a chair next to you while massaging you. And want to hear her life story and listen to her B*$*h about other clients during the massage. You will freak'and love her. LOL. But there are much better choices with out all the drama out there. Just my. 02.

Z

Originally Posted by HotRaleighGuy  [View Original Post]
  7. Cat Tech

Massage provider

8. Bobby Young

Best City for FS massage parlours

Does any one know the best city for FS massage parlors? I use to see lot of ads in Dallas where gorgeous girls offering FS in so called Spas and it's pretty much guaranteed (according to reviews). Not sure if it's still the case.

I am planning to travel south so if any one has a recommendation for best cities where you can have some good time, please let me know. Atlanta, Dallas or Oralando.

Also in Niagara there use to be a strip club where for a 80$, you get BJ (it's pretty open). Last time I went to Niagara, it's closed down. Raleigh is one of the worst places where you have these kind of parlours / strip clubs.
  9. Zman429
    Inactive

Stay away. Took a flyer on her while back. Pics not accurate she's quite heavy and incall location is in a cheap apartment building.
  10. Zman429
    Inactive

Try Sincerely Monica if she's still around. http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ica-33/5231339
  11. Raven Murs

New girl@TC2

A girlfriend of mine, Sydney, just started at Tom Cats 2 in Chapel Hill and wanted me to spread the word for her. She is a small white girl who is very cute and sweet. She's there during the day everyday except Sunday 10-6. She also said that the AA girl who works with her is gorgeous, too.

Have fun and treat them well!
  12. Cat Tech

Reports

Thanks for the heads up. How about this one? http://raleigh.backpage.com/Therapeu...447776/5805748
  13. Boot Lip

Originally Posted by Raven Murs  [View Original Post]
    A girlfriend of mine, Sydney, just started at Tom Cats 2 in Chapel Hill and wanted me to spread the word for her. She is a small white girl who is very cute and sweet. She's there during the day everyday except Sunday 10-6. She also said that the AA girl who works with her is gorgeous, too.

Is that the old university massage? If so, no offense to youur friend, but fellas avoid that place. It is a huge rip-off
  14. Froggy5
    Inactive

She's pretty awesome

I've seen her. Would repeat. Will repeat!
  15. Z Mann

Yeah, she is still around. Same place, Same sensual unique service. (Smiling)

Originally Posted by Zman429  [View Original Post]
    Try Sincerely Monica if she's still around.

http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ica-33/5231339
  16. Cat Tech

Massage

What do we need to prepare to spend? I heard its $.1 just to get in! And then you negotiate!
  17. Boot Lip

What do we need to prepare to spend? I heard its $.1 just to get in! And then you negotiate!
    It is $.1 just to get in. You pay $.1 just for the privilege of negotiating with one of the girls. $.1 doesn't even get you in the door with a basic massage. You pay the $.1, that goes to the house, and then you are free to negotiate with a girl and a basic massage with no extras will start you at another $75 at least. You're basically going to pay $250 for a hand job.

Don't bother with this place. It's a waste of time and money. Esquire or a BP girl are a much better value, and higher quality girls.
  18. Raven Murs

Can get in for $50, and Sydney & Monroe are reasonable!
  19. Boot Lip

Can get in for $50, and Sydney & Monroe are reasonable!
    Here's the advert on BP for the place:

http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-st-59/5108838

"prices 1hour $100. 00. All LADIES work on tips alone. ENTRANCE fee is for house ONLY."
  20. Raven Murs

Originally Posted by Boot Lip  [View Original Post]
    It is $.1 just to get in. You pay $.1 just for the privilege of negotiating with one of the girls. $.1 doesn't even get you in the door with a basic massage. You pay the $.1, that goes to the house, and then you are free to negotiate with a girl and a basic massage with no extras will start you at another $75 at least. You're basically going to pay $250 for a hand job.

Don't bother with this place. It's a waste of time and money. Esquire or a BP girl are a much better value, and higher quality girls.
    My friend told me it's half that to get in for 30 minutes, and $.1 for an hour. Just sayin'. Whatever, though!
  21. Spaceball1
    Inactive

Yucca

This is a little late, but I decided to give Yucca a try a couple of months ago. $.6 for a 1 hour massage, no HE and covered the whole time. The place is legit AFAIK, but things may have changed since then. From reading through the posts, it doesn't seem so. .

The massage itself was fantastic, so I tipped an extra $.2.
  22. Rockhunter
    Inactive

Afaik?

What is AFAIK? I did not see it in the Abbreviation list.

I was charged $.7.

Originally Posted by Spaceball1  [View Original Post]
    This is a little late, but I decided to give Yucca a try a couple of months ago. $.6 for a 1 hour massage, no HE and covered the whole time. The place is legit AFAIK, but things may have changed since then. From reading through the posts, it doesn't seem so. .

The massage itself was fantastic, so I tipped an extra $.2.
  23. Technicalone
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Rockhunter  [View Original Post]

I was charged $.7.
    As Far As I Know
  24. Asianflu
    Inactive

I was charged $.7.
    The. 6 rate was an initial 2-week introductory rate.
  25. Cat Tech

I'm done with this place

Originally Posted by Asianflu  [View Original Post]
    The. 6 rate was an initial 2-week introductory rate.
    They charged me $80 for a massage today for one hour! Told me $90 afterwards when the sign says $70 and I handed them $80 looking for ten back. They said thank you. 2nd visit! , massage was uncovered, played all around it and got me ready and saw it and knew it and then once again didn't finish! There was vaseline on the shelf right beside us! What is up with that! What is the secret? They will l not stay in business for $80 for straight up massages! I'm done! Rip offs!
  26. Es421
    Inactive

They charged me $80 for a massage today for one hour! Told me $90 afterwards when the sign says $70 and I handed them $80 looking for ten back. They said thank you. 2nd visit! , massage was uncovered......
    I'm surprised the session went uncovered.
  27. Millzman
    Inactive

It looks like,"As far as I know." I'm speculating.

I was charged $.7.
  28. Cat Tech

Left happy? Please tell us how!

Originally Posted by Indian Chief  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.backpage.com/Therapeu...assage/5455102

I was in town yesterday and decided ti visit Yucca. Not bad place, It's nothing like VIP, but attendants needs to be little younger and prettier or atleast easy on eyes. Massage was great. $60 for massage, $20 tip. Left very happy.

IC
    If you left happy please tell us the secret! Please! Pm me if you can't say here. I've been twice and they got me worked up and uncovered massage but no finish. Vaseline is right there and it isn't used in massages.
  29. Indian Chief

Listen, I am not white, nor black, nor Latino. They don't get suspicious with me being small frame guy. Also, just for bragging, I am Lion in these kind of places, but chicken in real world.

Currently enjoying Atlanta, and did the same, People were not getting HE in places and I get one.

I don't know, what else to tell you. Beside, I ask them, start roaming little. If they say "next time", I say now.

CZ, now closed, in WS, I got HE in first time.

Peace,

IC.

If you left happy please tell us the secret! Please! Pm me if you can't say here. I've been twice and they got me worked up and uncovered massage but no finish. Vaseline is right there and it isn't used in massages.
  30. Anallvn

Yucca, SR

Yucca,

I left happy the first time I was there about 3 months ago with an older short lady. Been 5 times since with other ladies and the nothing more than letting me finish myself off. Last time got nothing and was told one of the girls got cough by the owner and fired. Its cause they can't close the doors all the way, and if they do the head lady walks in on you.

SR, the door lady doesn't give the best massage and her breath stinks, but will do uncovered but no HE. Lisa is pretty, good massage, but legit and covered. Grace I have not tried.

You must log in to post.