[sticky]

Massage Parlor Reports

(5025 posts) (466 voices)

Tags:

1. ConcordGuy
    Inactive

Bamboo

Originally Posted by Soulonfire
    There is a new amp in concord. its call Bamboo. I think. Anyone know where the hell it is. I was riding around looking for the damn place yesterday. I will TOFTT if i can find it.
    Don't know how new they are but I have been by a few times and the place has been dese4rted. I think they have been closed down. number is discinnected as well. If you still want to know where it is if you turn onto Todd rd off Church ST and turn right on Newell, it's the little blue house right on the corner. wish it would have been open it is so much closer than any other AMP to me.
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  2. ConcordGuy
    Inactive

Mamasan

Originally Posted by Redskinzzfans
    I've always had a happy ending there, just some happier than others. The last time I was there, they didn't have a stellar line-up . I've always had a better than average massage from her girls , but the girls usually don't measure up in the looks/erotic dept. compared to the ones at Rainbow , or a few of the other girls around . I hate that because I really like the mammasan at Lilly's , she is very friendly and easy going.
    I agree the mamasan at Lilly's is cools as hell just wish she had some younger more attractive girls working there
  3. ConcordGuy
    Inactive

Bamboo

Originally Posted by Soulonfire
    There is a new amp in concord. its call Bamboo. I think. Anyone know where the hell it is. I was riding around looking for the damn place yesterday. I will TOFTT if i can find it.
    Don't know how new they are but I have been by a few times and the place has been dese4rted. I think they have been closed down. number is discinnected as well. If you still want to know where it is if you turn onto Todd rd off Church ST and turn right on Newell, it's the little blue house right on the corner. wish it would have been open it is so much closer than any other AMP to me.
  4. Corvette704
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Xj Drvr
    I saw a new one going in off East Blvd called "Crystal Winds." Check for the ad on CL. I will try it out and report back.
    I TOFTT on this one. A short asian female in her 50's was the only one working. She was nice and friendly. I paid .6 for and hour massage. Nothing more. PM for details.
  5. Corvette704
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Xj Drvr
    I saw a new one going in off East Blvd called "Crystal Winds." Check for the ad on CL. I will try it out and report back.
    I TOFTT on this one. A short asian female in her 50's was the only one working. She was nice and friendly. I paid .6 for and hour massage. Nothing more. PM for details.
  6. T Polo

Crystal Winds

I also dropped by. Met at the door by an oriental guy. Not much english. Said accupuncture and massage was on the menu. Didn't see the lady.
  7. T_Polo
    Inactive

Crystal Winds

I also dropped by. Met at the door by an oriental guy. Not much english. Said accupuncture and massage was on the menu. Didn't see the lady.
  8. Neidermeyer1
    Inactive

Ladies and Gentlemen prefer massages

Originally Posted by T Polo
    Has anyone visited the Ladies and Gentlemen Prefer Massages in/near Dilworth? They advertise on CL frequently. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Harry
  9. Neidermeyer1
    Inactive

Ladies and Gentlemen prefer massages

Originally Posted by T Polo
    Has anyone visited the Ladies and Gentlemen Prefer Massages in/near Dilworth? They advertise on CL frequently. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Harry
  10. Mr Monger

Sort of

Originally Posted by Dudley Harry

Thanks,

Harry
    This is the same old Valerie Andrews. She has been scamming for about two or three years now. Both her business and its location change name about every six months.

Her ads will have you convinced there will be extras. There never is. She is not licensed and at times has made up phoney NC license numbers just to appear legitimate. She has offered massage training on CL and she herself is not licensed.

She got a lot of negative reviews on CL when it did not cost to post. Most of the reviews critizied her for a lame massage or standing them up. An appointment would be set and then she would cancel.

I have never seen her due the sheer volume and frequency of these reviews.

This is her newest ad: http://charlotte.craigslist.org/thp/1310756368.html

Best of luck.
  11. Mr_Monger
    Inactive

Sort of

Originally Posted by Dudley Harry

Thanks,

Harry
    This is the same old Valerie Andrews. She has been scamming for about two or three years now. Both her business and its location change name about every six months.

Her ads will have you convinced there will be extras. There never is. She is not licensed and at times has made up phoney NC license numbers just to appear legitimate. She has offered massage training on CL and she herself is not licensed.

She got a lot of negative reviews on CL when it did not cost to post. Most of the reviews critizied her for a lame massage or standing them up. An appointment would be set and then she would cancel.

I have never seen her due the sheer volume and frequency of these reviews.

This is her newest ad: http://charlotte.craigslist.org/thp/1310756368.html

Best of luck.
  12. The Raven

Mature Amps

Dropped in on Montford, Natural, Midora, Galaxy, Hannas, and JC - was offered up 50ish attendants at each. I passed on all but JC which ended with a good massage and finish.
  13. The_Raven
    Inactive

Mature Amps

Dropped in on Montford, Natural, Midora, Galaxy, Hannas, and JC - was offered up 50ish attendants at each. I passed on all but JC which ended with a good massage and finish.
  14. Redskinzzfans
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Infantry

I have to concur . That's the main reason for my road trips lately, everything in Charlotte is way too old. I just back from Natural , I had heard a rumor that they had new girls, and I didn't have time to get to SC which is where I wanted to go. I thought it was the mamasan taking me to the room, I asked her to see the girls, that's when I found out she was the only one working. Well at least I got a decent massage, no HE , just couldn't do that with a senior citizen..
  15. Redskinzzfans
    Inactive

I have to concur . That's the main reason for my road trips lately, everything in Charlotte is way too old. I just back from Natural , I had heard a rumor that they had new girls, and I didn't have time to get to SC which is where I wanted to go. I thought it was the mamasan taking me to the room, I asked her to see the girls, that's when I found out she was the only one working. Well at least I got a decent massage, no HE , just couldn't do that with a senior citizen..
  16. Wando21
    Inactive

True Enough

The younger girls don't like working with the restrictions placed on them in these parts. When a 30 year old tries us out, she sees the lay of the land in about a week and quits. The older attendants have far fewer options and tend to stay put. That senior citizen at Natural has been popping up for months. I'm not sure but I think Hot Ston and Woodlawn are the exceptions. Again, SC leads the way!
  17. Wando21
    Inactive

True Enough

The younger girls don't like working with the restrictions placed on them in these parts. When a 30 year old tries us out, she sees the lay of the land in about a week and quits. The older attendants have far fewer options and tend to stay put. That senior citizen at Natural has been popping up for months. I'm not sure but I think Hot Ston and Woodlawn are the exceptions. Again, SC leads the way!
  18. Redskinzzfans
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Wando21

Maybe a boycott of all the AMPs , except the one or two with younger girls is in order. If they started to loose alot of business/money for the house , maybe things could change. There are other options for us until they come around. I might be wrong , but it seems to me that the ladies are getting older, tips getting higher, service getting worse ! I don't ever think that we will have AMPs like in Atlanta, but surely we deserve better than we have now.
  19. Redskinzzfans
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Wando21

Maybe a boycott of all the AMPs , except the one or two with younger girls is in order. If they started to loose alot of business/money for the house , maybe things could change. There are other options for us until they come around. I might be wrong , but it seems to me that the ladies are getting older, tips getting higher, service getting worse ! I don't ever think that we will have AMPs like in Atlanta, but surely we deserve better than we have now.
  20. Dmantoo
    Inactive

I agree

It takes a really strong will to try and break the tip vs svc barrier. The ripoff lady at Kyoto was last straw for me wanting same money for what others are charging for FS. You should keep 20 as tip for HJ or tops 40 for somebody young and hot. In fact just got back from seeing young very GFE asian lady in Greensboro now looks like Bebe is MIA as always trusted SR members well share.
  21. Dmantoo
    Inactive

I agree

It takes a really strong will to try and break the tip vs svc barrier. The ripoff lady at Kyoto was last straw for me wanting same money for what others are charging for FS. You should keep 20 as tip for HJ or tops 40 for somebody young and hot. In fact just got back from seeing young very GFE asian lady in Greensboro now looks like Bebe is MIA as always trusted SR members well share.
  22. Nagogoof
    Inactive

New attendant at Galaxy

Saw a new young attendant at Galaxy today. She was with another customer. I plan to go back to see her. and will have report later.
  23. Nagogoof
    Inactive

New attendant at Galaxy

Saw a new young attendant at Galaxy today. She was with another customer. I plan to go back to see her. and will have report later.
  24. Smoky R Wood

Nicole's

I took a ride up the road to Salisbury and went to Nicole's for a mid-day visit. I saw Ashlee, a slender brunette. It was my first time there, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I did the VIP in a small room. It was so-so. 0.6 for the handshake. Maybe I'll go back at night?
  25. Smoky_R_Wood
    Inactive

Nicole's

I took a ride up the road to Salisbury and went to Nicole's for a mid-day visit. I saw Ashlee, a slender brunette. It was my first time there, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I did the VIP in a small room. It was so-so. 0.6 for the handshake. Maybe I'll go back at night?
  26. Shazz
    Inactive

Mature

Visited JC yesterday. Real good TS and massage. Mamasan told me she had 2 new younger girls starting this weekend. In regards to the tipping situation, she has never asked for a tip and was always appreciative of what was left on the table. I do agree though that this issue needs alittle addressing.
  27. Shazz
    Inactive

Mature

Visited JC yesterday. Real good TS and massage. Mamasan told me she had 2 new younger girls starting this weekend. In regards to the tipping situation, she has never asked for a tip and was always appreciative of what was left on the table. I do agree though that this issue needs alittle addressing.
  28. Jrzyboy
    Inactive

Jc

Stopped by JC today saw Kay. New there. Definetly not young I would guess around 40ish. Nice massage. Left smiling. PM me for more info.
  29. Jrzyboy
    Inactive

Jc

Stopped by JC today saw Kay. New there. Definetly not young I would guess around 40ish. Nice massage. Left smiling. PM me for more info.
  30. Smoky R Wood

The galaxy... for stargazers.

I had this great dream about the galaxy and a heavenly body named Abby. On this planet, things are all natural in their visual and tactile state, as they should be. I do hope her orbit keeps her close and doesn't fling her back off to some other quadrant, like Queens.

You must log in to post.