[sticky]

Massage Parlor Reports

(5025 posts) (466 voices)

Tags:

1. Rocko2
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Wando21
    In my neverending search for the perfect massage, I dropped in at Midori Spa, advertising its grand opening in the Charlotte O. My attendant was called Julie, and she was in her late 30's, charming, attractive, slender, and utterly unable to converse in any language other than Korean. Very professional massage, of the Charlotte variety, and will partake again. Very clean and attractive shop too. I think there's a Midori in Atlanta. Happy Spa over on Independence next, TOFTT. Stopped in at Hanna's last week and Penny is gone, replaced by a lady in her 50's who is not coy or slender or attractive.
    I went to Midori early Sunday night. Place appeared deserted. No light in window? No cars in lot. Defaulted up the road at Woodlawn. Sounds like Cindy may be working two jobs. 50's, not coy, or slender or attractive. Very good English. She even brought up the subject of politics. Hmm! Korean look, Roman hands.
    Posted 5 years ago | #Reply
  2. Rocko2
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Wando21
    In my neverending search for the perfect massage, I dropped in at Midori Spa, advertising its grand opening in the Charlotte O. My attendant was called Julie, and she was in her late 30's, charming, attractive, slender, and utterly unable to converse in any language other than Korean. Very professional massage, of the Charlotte variety, and will partake again. Very clean and attractive shop too. I think there's a Midori in Atlanta. Happy Spa over on Independence next, TOFTT. Stopped in at Hanna's last week and Penny is gone, replaced by a lady in her 50's who is not coy or slender or attractive.
    I went to Midori early Sunday night. Place appeared deserted. No light in window? No cars in lot. Defaulted up the road at Woodlawn. Sounds like Cindy may be working two jobs. 50's, not coy, or slender or attractive. Very good English. She even brought up the subject of politics. Hmm! Korean look, Roman hands.
  3. Bob Blue

Tried "Smiles" Spa

Some people call it "Happy" Spa but this is the place with the smiley face logo in their name. When I called for their rates (same as any spa in Charlotte) they called it "Smiles Spa. "

It was early in the night when I went and it looked like it was staffed with only the mamasan and one woman. Mamasan was brusque but I wouldn't say rude. Since the place was new and I was, by default, a new customer I just chalked it up to caution. She was very concerned about my age asking if I was a teenager since she thought I looked young. She and the girl who attended me ask this a few more times during the hour. While I do look young for my age, it's been a while someone anyone took me for eighteen or younger. But, again, I think she was just being careful.

The woman was cute for her age (forty something I'm guessing), short even for a Korean woman and had an impressive natural rack. She spoke English very well and was friendly and talkative for the hour I was with her. She came across as having a motherly and a sweet nature and very easy to talk with.

At first I was put in the steam room for several minutes and then taken to the shower room. It had been a while since I went to a parlor and it didn't take me long to get excited during the TS which she didn't mind noticing while she was scrubbing. A great test for both of us.

After the TS I was taken to the sauna to dry off and then to the room for a massage. The shower was so-so but the massage was really hard and deep. She got the traditional areas that store stress (for me the back of the neck and base of the skull). However, she lacked the gentle touch needed sometimes during the massage.

When it came to the flip and, once again, I got excited she didn't mind and I was treated to a "Smiles" ending. I decided not to roam and nothing else was offered. A fat tip was appreciatively given.

In short: Service. Very cautious and lacking.

TS. Not great, but OK.

Massage. Hard and deep massage. Lacked some finesse, but still very good. Left happy.

Smiles has potential. Maybe once they're established and they earned some regulars things will improve.
  4. Bob_Blue
    Inactive

Tried "Smiles" Spa

Some people call it "Happy" Spa but this is the place with the smiley face logo in their name. When I called for their rates (same as any spa in Charlotte) they called it "Smiles Spa. "

It was early in the night when I went and it looked like it was staffed with only the mamasan and one woman. Mamasan was brusque but I wouldn't say rude. Since the place was new and I was, by default, a new customer I just chalked it up to caution. She was very concerned about my age asking if I was a teenager since she thought I looked young. She and the girl who attended me ask this a few more times during the hour. While I do look young for my age, it's been a while someone anyone took me for eighteen or younger. But, again, I think she was just being careful.

The woman was cute for her age (forty something I'm guessing), short even for a Korean woman and had an impressive natural rack. She spoke English very well and was friendly and talkative for the hour I was with her. She came across as having a motherly and a sweet nature and very easy to talk with.

At first I was put in the steam room for several minutes and then taken to the shower room. It had been a while since I went to a parlor and it didn't take me long to get excited during the TS which she didn't mind noticing while she was scrubbing. A great test for both of us.

After the TS I was taken to the sauna to dry off and then to the room for a massage. The shower was so-so but the massage was really hard and deep. She got the traditional areas that store stress (for me the back of the neck and base of the skull). However, she lacked the gentle touch needed sometimes during the massage.

When it came to the flip and, once again, I got excited she didn't mind and I was treated to a "Smiles" ending. I decided not to roam and nothing else was offered. A fat tip was appreciatively given.

In short: Service. Very cautious and lacking.

TS. Not great, but OK.

Massage. Hard and deep massage. Lacked some finesse, but still very good. Left happy.

Smiles has potential. Maybe once they're established and they earned some regulars things will improve.
  5. Hondo17
    Inactive

Caucasian Massage

Anyone know any causian females that give a good massage in the Charlotte area?

If so, please PM me.

Thanks
  6. Hondo17
    Inactive

Caucasian Massage

Anyone know any causian females that give a good massage in the Charlotte area?

If so, please PM me.

Thanks
  7. Rocko2
    Inactive

Midori

Managed to make it to Midori last night. First time there. Dittos to Wando21 analysis but I would give Julie late 20's instead of late 30's. Of course, who knows for sure. Nice hard massage one of the best I've had from an AMP. I was also relaxed by the soft music, and the fact you cannot hear any nearby highways or groups singing next door, like a few other AMPs in the area. Left there are clean and happy. I will definitely be returning.
  8. Rocko2
    Inactive

Midori

Managed to make it to Midori last night. First time there. Dittos to Wando21 analysis but I would give Julie late 20's instead of late 30's. Of course, who knows for sure. Nice hard massage one of the best I've had from an AMP. I was also relaxed by the soft music, and the fact you cannot hear any nearby highways or groups singing next door, like a few other AMPs in the area. Left there are clean and happy. I will definitely be returning.
  9. The Raven

AMP circuit

This week I went by Rainbow, Hannah, JC, and Midori and found no one under 50. Decided with reliable CTS - they are always ready to please and give a good massage. Maybe better luck next time.
  10. The_Raven
    Inactive

AMP circuit

This week I went by Rainbow, Hannah, JC, and Midori and found no one under 50. Decided with reliable CTS - they are always ready to please and give a good massage. Maybe better luck next time.
  11. Rocko2
    Inactive

HSS Matthews

As I continue my quest to visit each AMP in the area, I visited HSS in Matthews this weekend. Quiet and pleasant. I may lack a lot of experience but I can't see how PiPi was over 30. I've leaned if you portray a comfortable familiarity with each location, your dreams will come to you, without request. I even got a "membership" card (piece of paper with a number on it with, I assume, my first name written in Korean). Visit eight times, ninth is free.
  12. Rocko2
    Inactive

HSS Matthews

As I continue my quest to visit each AMP in the area, I visited HSS in Matthews this weekend. Quiet and pleasant. I may lack a lot of experience but I can't see how PiPi was over 30. I've leaned if you portray a comfortable familiarity with each location, your dreams will come to you, without request. I even got a "membership" card (piece of paper with a number on it with, I assume, my first name written in Korean). Visit eight times, ninth is free.
  13. Jt Lancer

Midori Spa

Decided to check out Midori Spa yesterday, since I was in the area. A little difficult to find, since I only knew the street name, but I finally found it.

Met the masseuse and a much older lady (mamasan? ) in the lobby. Didn't get either one's name. Masseuse was probably 35-40, decent looking, and didn't speak any English, except for the basics. Not sure if she was Korean or of some other Asian ethnicity. Mamasan spoke English, though.

The place is small, but clean and nicely decorated. I saw two massage rooms, but no other amenities like TS or sauna.

Opted for a 30 min. Massage. No music in the room, just in the lobby. Massage was alright. A little different technique than I'm accustomed to. More focus on pressure instead of kneading. Didn't use any oil or lotion. She also did the light finger touching thing before the flip, which I'm not particularly fond of.

Decent finish. Some roaming was allowed. The time seemed a little bit short, though. Received a nice hug before I left.

Overall, I give them an 'A' for effort, but there are better options available, IMHO. May check back in a few months.
  14. Jt_Lancer
    Inactive

Midori Spa

Decided to check out Midori Spa yesterday, since I was in the area. A little difficult to find, since I only knew the street name, but I finally found it.

Met the masseuse and a much older lady (mamasan? ) in the lobby. Didn't get either one's name. Masseuse was probably 35-40, decent looking, and didn't speak any English, except for the basics. Not sure if she was Korean or of some other Asian ethnicity. Mamasan spoke English, though.

The place is small, but clean and nicely decorated. I saw two massage rooms, but no other amenities like TS or sauna.

Opted for a 30 min. Massage. No music in the room, just in the lobby. Massage was alright. A little different technique than I'm accustomed to. More focus on pressure instead of kneading. Didn't use any oil or lotion. She also did the light finger touching thing before the flip, which I'm not particularly fond of.

Decent finish. Some roaming was allowed. The time seemed a little bit short, though. Received a nice hug before I left.

Overall, I give them an 'A' for effort, but there are better options available, IMHO. May check back in a few months.
  15. Bob Blue

Return to Rainbow

I was in Charlotte Friday night and decided to make a stop at Rainbow Spa. I had been there only once before last year and had a decent time. I told the woman who answered the door this was my first time since I thought trying to explain where I've been for a year would just complicate matters.

I forgot her name, but she was in later thirties maybe early forties, but very good looking. Amazing fair and beautiful skin is what stood out for me about her. Her English was lacking but she was nice enough. The weird thing is that I wasn't shown to the shower but was given a massage immediately. I decided not to say anything and just wait and see what happens.

She kept me covered with a towel while she worked my back and when I flipped over. I was beginning to think I had come across as being too square, the spa had went the straight and narrow, or since LEO was patrolling around that area (and around Woodland Spa, too), that I wasn't going to have a very happy ending.

My worries turned out to be needless when she suddenly stopped the massage and said, "You have five minutes left. Is there anywhere else you need to be massaged? "

Without going into too much detail, turns out I had to ask in a fumbling and awkward way which area needed some attention and she did a great job relieving that area.

Standard fare and tip.
  16. Bob_Blue
    Inactive

Return to Rainbow

I was in Charlotte Friday night and decided to make a stop at Rainbow Spa. I had been there only once before last year and had a decent time. I told the woman who answered the door this was my first time since I thought trying to explain where I've been for a year would just complicate matters.

I forgot her name, but she was in later thirties maybe early forties, but very good looking. Amazing fair and beautiful skin is what stood out for me about her. Her English was lacking but she was nice enough. The weird thing is that I wasn't shown to the shower but was given a massage immediately. I decided not to say anything and just wait and see what happens.

She kept me covered with a towel while she worked my back and when I flipped over. I was beginning to think I had come across as being too square, the spa had went the straight and narrow, or since LEO was patrolling around that area (and around Woodland Spa, too), that I wasn't going to have a very happy ending.

My worries turned out to be needless when she suddenly stopped the massage and said, "You have five minutes left. Is there anywhere else you need to be massaged? "

Without going into too much detail, turns out I had to ask in a fumbling and awkward way which area needed some attention and she did a great job relieving that area.

Standard fare and tip.
  17. Rocko2
    Inactive

Hanna NFR

Visited that Spa on NFR the other night (forgot the name but the one behind Enterprise). Large facility, different set up that other AMPs. MG had an older face but young b-cups. TS was nice and so was the massage. Shirt was off for the finale.comfortable, not rushed. I think I gave her carpal tunnel.
  18. Rocko2
    Inactive

Hanna NFR

Visited that Spa on NFR the other night (forgot the name but the one behind Enterprise). Large facility, different set up that other AMPs. MG had an older face but young b-cups. TS was nice and so was the massage. Shirt was off for the finale.comfortable, not rushed. I think I gave her carpal tunnel.
  19. Rocko2
    Inactive

Rainbow

Went to visited Smile Spa again today. 2:00 PM, LE car was parked out front.
    Second time I've seen this. ??? Ended up at Rainbow.

First time there and it won't be my last.

Accepted offer of a steam shower as they don't offer TS.

However, I used the shower in the steam room to warm me up!

Donna gave an excellent massage and was more than willing to make me smile.
    Definitely gave her carpal tunnel. I must be getting old.
  20. Rocko2
    Inactive

Rainbow

Went to visited Smile Spa again today. 2:00 PM, LE car was parked out front.
    Second time I've seen this. ??? Ended up at Rainbow.

First time there and it won't be my last.

Accepted offer of a steam shower as they don't offer TS.

However, I used the shower in the steam room to warm me up!

Donna gave an excellent massage and was more than willing to make me smile.
    Definitely gave her carpal tunnel. I must be getting old.
  21. Rocko2
    Inactive

Cts

Visited CTS last evening and what a disappointment. I know a few have spoken highly of this place but Bonnie had no clue what a massage was. A bit aged but very friendly; she stopped to answer the door at least a dozen times and rushed, rushed, rushed EVERYTHING, even the HE. Worst AMP experience I've had. Will definitely never return unless I hear of a particular person working there who is worthy. If you know one, please PM me with details. Plenty of AMPs in Charlotte to keep me occupied, but always looking for a new experience.
  22. Rocko2
    Inactive

Cts

Visited CTS last evening and what a disappointment. I know a few have spoken highly of this place but Bonnie had no clue what a massage was. A bit aged but very friendly; she stopped to answer the door at least a dozen times and rushed, rushed, rushed EVERYTHING, even the HE. Worst AMP experience I've had. Will definitely never return unless I hear of a particular person working there who is worthy. If you know one, please PM me with details. Plenty of AMPs in Charlotte to keep me occupied, but always looking for a new experience.
  23. Wowthg
    Inactive

Kyoto?

Long time lurker here. I've visited the Japanese city of Kyoto and have enjoyed it's pleasures on many an occasion. I'm actually surprised I haven't seen more comments about it here. Anyhow, on a recent visit it appeared to be closed. Has anyone heard anything about it?
  24. Wowthg
    Inactive

Kyoto?

Long time lurker here. I've visited the Japanese city of Kyoto and have enjoyed it's pleasures on many an occasion. I'm actually surprised I haven't seen more comments about it here. Anyhow, on a recent visit it appeared to be closed. Has anyone heard anything about it?
  25. The Raven

Hanna off Woodlawn beside Rainbow.

I went by Rainbow the other day and it seemed crowded on that side so I went to Hanna, it was bad, what little fun they had is gone.
  26. Edward877
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Wowthg
    Le arrested 1 lady at Kyoto about a year ago. I have been there several times in the last few months and have notice Le in the area. I will say this about 3 years ago Kyoto imyo was the best the AMP in the area. Today I would say they are a good option, but I prefer rainbow or lily's.
  27. The_Raven
    Inactive

Hanna off Woodlawn beside Rainbow.

I went by Rainbow the other day and it seemed crowded on that side so I went to Hanna, it was bad, what little fun they had is gone.
  28. Edward877
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Wowthg
    Le arrested 1 lady at Kyoto about a year ago. I have been there several times in the last few months and have notice Le in the area. I will say this about 3 years ago Kyoto imyo was the best the AMP in the area. Today I would say they are a good option, but I prefer rainbow or lily's.
  29. Rocko2
    Inactive

Fuji?

Drove by a place called Fuji Spa on Independence today.

Name say AMP but I don't see any posts about it.

Anyone ever visit?
  30. Rocko2
    Inactive

Fuji?

Drove by a place called Fuji Spa on Independence today.

Name say AMP but I don't see any posts about it.

Anyone ever visit?

You must log in to post.