[sticky]

Massage Parlor Reports

(5024 posts) (465 voices)

Tags:

1. MrNoodly

Hanna?

I haven't seen anything in a while about Hanna. Any recent intel? Or is everyone just choosing door #1?
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  2. Bouinage
    Inactive

Originally Posted by MrNoodly  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen anything in a while about Hanna. Any recent intel? Or is everyone just choosing door #1?
    I thought I remember a earlier post about RB getting a lady from next door. Do you think they are all owned by the same person, or each

Indpendently own? I wonder if they have Hogan's Hero's style tunnels to move form business to business. LOL
  3. Bigblack12
    Inactive

Originally Posted by John Marigold  [View Original Post]
    You know, you are right. I was rude. I shouldn't have said: "have a nice day." He didn't deserve that pleasantry. Look Schandle, I understand where you are coming from. Many years ago when I lived in another city, I used to read the board and I rarely posted. When I would see flaming posts, I thought it was rude and arrogant, and maybe it is. My opinion changed over time as I would see a$$holes repeatedly ask questions and never post their own information. This forum is not a 24/7 help desk for those who are too effing lazy to read. The purpose of flaming them is twofold. First, it is intended to stop others from doing the same thing and clogging up the forum with this kind of crap. Second, it is intended to educate him about RTTF and posting his own intel before asking for intel. As I think you know, there is a lot of good intel on you. There is usually even more valuable intel in the PMs we share. Let's move on.
    I casually asked a question because I'm a casual visitor and a casual reader my life doesn't revolve around AMPs its just an infrequent guilty pleasure this is obviously something you take way too seriously probably because all of your time is spent visiting AMPs and not getting women that you don't have to pay for! [Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
  4. Rbw88
    Inactive

Hannahs

I went to Hannahs a couple times when Monica had left the rainbow both time got an older lady standard ending but nothing to look at. One time I did see a hot young thing watering the plants but did not get to see her. Herd they used to be owned by the same people but split off. In my opinion rainbow much better.

OTE=Bouinage; 1284331]I thought I remember a earlier post about RB getting a lady from next door. Do you think they are all owned by the same person, or each

Indpendently own? I wonder if they have Hogan's Hero's style tunnels to move form business to business. LOL[/QUOTE]
  5. Still Works

Rainbow Cloudy Day

Just called for an appointment, Sunshine not in, back in a couple of weeks. := (
  6. Je2010

Spa estia fort mill

Anyone have any info on this place? I have searched, but have come up with nothing.
  7. Je2010

Spa Estia Fort Mill

Anyone have any info on this place? I have searched, but have come up with nothing.
  8. Smoky R Wood

Hanna

Originally Posted by Rbw88  [View Original Post]
    I went to Hannahs a couple times when Monica had left the rainbow both time got an older lady standard ending but nothing to look at. One time I did see a hot young thing watering the plants but did not get to see her. Herd they used to be owned by the same people but split off. In my opinion rainbow much better.

OTE=Bouinage; 1284331]I thought I remember a earlier post about RB getting a lady from next door. Do you think they are all owned by the same person, or each

Indpendently own? I wonder if they have Hogan's Hero's style tunnels to move form business to business. LOL
    [/QUOTE]Hanna's + the place behind Enterprise off S Tryon (not sure of the name) + Bamboo in Concord are all the same people. RB is different owners.
  9. MrNoodly

Nooners

I had an errand on Nations Crossing that took me past the Rainbow-Hanna-Capri complex at about 12:30.

Their parking lot looked full. There must have been some busy hands inside.

I'm glad my schedule is more flexible and I can indulge during off-peak hours, and leave lunchtime for those who can't get away otherwise.
  10. Nccb69

Best times

I had an errand on Nations Crossing that took me past the Rainbow-Hanna-Capri complex at about 12:30.

Their parking lot looked full. There must have been some busy hands inside.

I'm glad my schedule is more flexible and I can indulge during off-peak hours, and leave lunchtime for those who can't get away otherwise.
    I never go during slammed times like that so I've always assumed the service is rushed. I can speak to some sessions just after peak times, like mid-afternoon, and they've all been subpar. I've found late morning or mid evening to be the best times of day. Could just be luck of the draw, but definitely seen a pattern.
  11. Still Works

Rainbow and Lilly's

Even though there is no Sun shining at the Rainbow, I decided I'd like to give Kara a try. When I got there, mid afternoon, the parking lot was empty so I figured this was my lucky day. I went in and it took two slow presses on the bell to get a response. Kara came to the window, I asked for Sunshine knowing the answer, but she promised she'd be back in two weeks. I asked for Kara, she responded she is Kara, but she had a client and said to come back in an hour. I guess this wasn't my lucky day.

Not wanting to waste the trip, I decided to try Lilly's, despite it's poor reviews, I had had luck in the past, so what the hell. Ginny greeted me at the door, and tried to be funny, but just isn't the same as the old Mamasan whose name I don't remember. Worrying a bit about recent reviews, I decided on a half hour. I'm glad I saved the $.20. I drew Julie. She has a decent body, a bit skinny, but nice naturals, but her face is not the picture of youth.

Not enthused I asked Ginny if there was an alternative, even her, but I was stuck with Julie.

She gives a very thorough TS, lots of soap and attention to all the nooks and crannies as well as the digits. Sadly we must have used too much time in the shower because the massage was very perfunctory. A bit of roaming was to be had, but all in all not a stellar performance. I left a small tip, because I wasn't impressed.

I doubt I'll be back unless I see some positive reports.
  12. Sam Weller

Rainbow Report

Sunshine will be back in 2 weeks.

Monica is there (and great as always) but she will be going on vacation on 10/8.

Bebe will be back part time to fill in for Monica when she is gone.

That's all.

Peace out
  13. Wishbone7
    Inactive

RB update

Originally Posted by Sam Weller  [View Original Post]
    Sunshine will be back in 2 weeks.

Monica is there (and great as always) but she will be going on vacation on 10/8.

Bebe will be back part time to fill in for Monica when she is gone.

That's all.

Peace out
    Depends on what you want but Kara is there also. Very good massage, nice person, nice view and nice handshake. But I don't think anything more. At least not in my experience. But a really great massage.
  14. Rbw88
    Inactive

Monica

Anybody been able to get more than a standard he from Monic at the Rainbow? Always a great massage and HE but always felt like she might do more. Now some of the others are widening the menu, it has raised my curiosity.

QUOTE=Wishbone7; 1287920]Depends on what you want but Kara is there also. Very good massage, nice person, nice view and nice handshake. But I don't think anything more. At least not in my experience. But a really great massage.[/QUOTE]
  15. Sam Weller

RE: Monica

Originally Posted by Rbw88  [View Original Post]
    Anybody been able to get more than a standard he from Monic at the Rainbow? Always a great massage and HE but always felt like she might do more. Now some of the others are widening the menu, it has raised my curiosity.

QUOTE=Wishbone7; 1287920]Depends on what you want but Kara is there also. Very good massage, nice person, nice view and nice handshake. But I don't think anything more. At least not in my experience. But a really great massage.
    [/QUOTE]No you will never get more than that.

She knows what the others do but refuses to go there.

I say more power to her!
  16. Pwils122
    Inactive

King and Perfect 10

Was down near Matthews and though I would try out the new King place. Had enjoyed previous visits to that location a few months ago. Place seemed to be closed. Lots of cars out front but they could have been visiting the other shops / places. Called the number and it just rang and rang. Maybe they do that when they are busy. Anyway I drove up 74 and headed to Perfect 10 in Matthews instead. Now Sunshine might have taken a break at RB but there is Sunny at Perfect 10 to visit instead. Sunny is good looking, youngish and fun. Might well go along there again. SM can PM for details.
  17. Shazz
    Inactive

King Spa

Drove by about 8:30 this evening and they were closed. Even though their ads say open 7 days the hours listed on the front door are 9-11 Mon-Sat. Hours may be due to some type church next door. Parking lot was completely empty when I went by. We'll see-tomorrow is another day.
  18. Sherpajosh
    Inactive

Spa 74

Had a great dream.

Went to Spa 74, Bebe is back from vacation. Had a great TS, got some pleasurable stroking there. Then got a handshake where she took her time, nice and slow with an explosive HE.

She also did mention that some new girls might be coming in a few weeks. If I hear anything more I will post here.
  19. Pwils122
    Inactive

Staceys

Don't remember seeing a review of this place on here so here goes one. Think I know why there is no review. Why would you go there when others so close. As a first timer I was told I could only get 30 mins which was 0. 6. In hindsight they did me a favor. Started with a backrub an after about 2 minutes the upsell started. Minumim was another 0. 6 for topless. Nude was $. Rest of the menu was explained to me and I will explain to SMs who PM if they are interested.

Won't be back!
  20. JumpSteady

Spa off of East Independence blvd?

Has anyone ever been here? 7049081069?

Yes, I realize I am new. Please forgive me. But I have been to this spa located off East Independence Blvd and met Brianna, a very hot, brunette who gave a good massage and a wonderful HJ.

There is also Vanessa, she is hot too, but she charges more and her personality is poor. Still would recommend trying this place out.

Screening is well, be on your A game and know what you need to do in order to recieve the best service.
  21. Redskinzzfans
    Inactive

Originally Posted by JumpSteady  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever been here? 7049081069?

Yes, I realize I am new. Please forgive me. But I have been to this spa located off East Independence Blvd and met Brianna, a very hot, brunette who gave a good massage and a wonderful HJ.

There is also Vanessa, she is hot too, but she charges more and her personality is poor. Still would recommend trying this place out.

Screening is well, be on your A game and know what you need to do in order to recieve the best service.
    Yes, several of us have been there. There are posts about it in this thread and in the indie thread. Have fun reading thru them. I will tell you that it has been known by a couple names.
  22. The Raven

Midora and Galaxy

Decide to see all the new staff and girls posted on BP. Midora did in fact have 2 different ones. Both about a 6 on looks but in short skirts, one showed no panties but I decided to pass but almost stayed but I know I only had $ so I bailed saying I was going to get more money. Rolled down to Galaxy to check them out and they had the same staff as always but decided to stay. Abbie was glad to see me. Those ads sucker me in every time!
  23. Wowthg
    Inactive

Rainbow

Had a visit there, got a new girl, CC. Said she had only been there a couple of days. She was pretty good looking on the AMP scale, but the "rub" consisted of that light running of the fingers, a little negotiating on the specific services and then a rush to completion. Never spent so little time at an AMP. I was "happy" but not really satisfied.
  24. The Raven

Beautiful Latina in Dilworth

Has anybody see this one lately? I saw a 'would not repeat' review a year or so ago, just wondering if the services have improved. PM if necessary.

Exquisite and refreshing massage by a classy and beautiful LATINA!.24
  25. NC Transplant

Isn't the address that they have been advertising for "Midori" with new staff the same address that used to be Galaxy? 4750 Old Pineville Road was the address that the site that used to advertise here had for Galaxy, now I see the ads for Midori? Aren't they one and the same? What am I missing?

Originally Posted by The Raven  [View Original Post]
    Decide to see all the new staff and girls posted on BP. Midora did in fact have 2 different ones. Both about a 6 on looks but in short skirts, one showed no panties but I decided to pass but almost stayed but I know I only had $ so I bailed saying I was going to get more money. Rolled down to Galaxy to check them out and they had the same staff as always but decided to stay. Abbie was glad to see me. Those ads sucker me in every time!
  26. MrNoodly

Originally Posted by NC Transplant  [View Original Post]
    Isn't the address that they have been advertising for "Midori" with new staff the same address that used to be Galaxy? 4750 Old Pineville Road was the address that the site that used to advertise here had for Galaxy, now I see the ads for Midori? Aren't they one and the same? What am I missing?
    Galaxy is at 5300 Old Pineville Road and Midori is up the street at 4740 Old Pineville Road.
  27. Redskinzzfans
    Inactive

Originally Posted by NC Transplant  [View Original Post]
    It's definitely two different places. I think the same people do the BP adds for both. They probably just screwed the addresses up. On the rare lucky visit, I've had much better times at Midori, but I've also had a nightmare there, instead of a nice dream.
  28. John Marigold

If you are referring to Mia, with the last 4 digits 4562, she is gorgeous, but only does massage with HE and a few extras. I think YMMV considerably on the extras, but you will not get BJ or FS. She is worth seeing once. Her face and body are a 9. 5.10. 0 IMHO. Peace, JM.

Originally Posted by The Raven  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody see this one lately? I saw a 'would not repeat' review a year or so ago, just wondering if the services have improved. PM if necessary.

Exquisite and refreshing massage by a classy and beautiful LATINA. 24
  29. MrNoodly

Mia

Originally Posted by John Marigold  [View Original Post]
    If you are referring to Mia, with the last 4 digits 4562, she is gorgeous, but only does massage with HE and a few extras. I think YMMV considerably on the extras, but you will not get BJ or FS. She is worth seeing once. Her face and body are a 9. 5.10. 0 IMHO. Peace, JM.
    It is a good massage or one of those lame massages that are just a formality before the HE?
  30. John Marigold

Actually, I can't answer that because I have not asked her to give me a massage. We just start with having a little fun.

It is a good massage or one of those lame massages that are just a formality before the HE?

You must log in to post.