[sticky]

Massage Parlor Reports

(630 posts) (64 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. ElJudoka

Pacific

It has been while since my last visit to Pacific. I have seen Tammy the last 4 times I have gone. I enjoy her massage. I am never rushed and always get the full 1/2 with a nice HE. I am planning to visit again but would like to try a different girl. Any recommendations out of the current lineup?
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  2. WhenInDoubt69

Pacific

Quote Originally Posted by ElJudoka  [View Original Post]
    It has been while since my last visit to Pacific. I have seen Tammy the last 4 times I have gone. I enjoy her massage. I am never rushed and always get the full 1/2 with a nice HE. I am planning to visit again but would like to try a different girl. Any recommendations out of the current lineup?
    I have seen Tammy 3 times and everytime has been decent. I have also seen Heidi twice and she is my current fav although I am told Lynn is better. I too am interested in finding out who else is available and if its better than what I have already experienced.

On another note I really want to try Panacea, but am interested in some feedback on that one.
  3. Pete3854
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by ElJudoka  [View Original Post]
    Lin, Anita, or Maria
  4. Sg1003

Quote Originally Posted by WhenInDoubt69  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Tammy 3 times and everytime has been decent. I have also seen Heidi twice and she is my current fav although I am told Lynn is better. I too am interested in finding out who else is available and if its better than what I have already experienced.

On another note I really want to try Panacea, but am interested in some feedback on that one.
    Have been to Panacea three times. Decent masage with HE. A few times the girl went topless. The first time hot HE and the girl said they usually do not do that the first time you go there.
  5. Kiljian
    Inactive

Wonder Massage

Long time reader, don't post much. Stopped by Wonder the other day. Called beforehand to make sure someone would be available for an hour appointment. I was greeted by Cindy? When I arrived and proceeded directly to the room. Paid. 60 upfront and tipped. 30 at the end. I forget the name of the girl giving the massage, but she spent the first half giving a light massage. The flip brought HJ and licking the boys while topless, touching allowed. After talking with her, it sounds like there are 5 girls working, including herself, a girl named Ireland, Cindy, and two others. Anyone know if Cindy goes topless?
  6. Sexsurfer
    Inactive

Uncle Leo

Heavy LE around Panacea on West River Friday. Although they didn't appear to be casing the place the 3 spotted from the Panacea driveway did keep me from stopping to say Hello!

Happy New Year!
  7. ElJudoka

Karen at Pacific

I finally decided to try someone different at Pacific. I "rolled the dice" and selected Karen. I went with the 1/2 hour session. Massage was not very good. On the plus side, it was easy to hold a conversion with Karen. I did leave happy but I am not sure if I would repeat with Karen. IMO Tammy's massage is far better then Karen's (I do enjoy a nice hard rub down).
  8. Dayman
    Inactive

Pacific on 28th street

I'm going to be in the area shopping tomorrow was wondering if this place is worth a stop. Never been. Thanks!
  9. Lance28

Pacific on 44th

Second Review / Experience getting an AMP massage. This time in GR for business.

Went to Pacific massage on 44th. They had an appointment for me on short notice. 1 hr with Holly. .6 for a really great massage, deep tissue, non rushed and very relaxing. Was getting exactly what I came for on the flip and left satisfied. Didn't ask for any extras beyond the typical AMP experience. Clean & comfortable. I'd go back here again. Holly was a little older than I'd prefer, but still has a nice body and the massage was great.
  10. Underdog1495

Rainbow

Went there Thursday night, was greated at the door by a tall asian lady that was not very cute at all. She took me to a room and I asked who was available and she said she was the only one and asked for $70, ummmm seventy dollars you're kidding right? The going rate is 50-60. She said it's been 70 for a long time, well I haven't been there in a long time and no way was I paying that for her, so I left.
  11. Curtisj

Pacific or panacea

I've been going to Pacific on 28th St and enjoy both Heidi and Tracy. However panacea is closer to my work and I've been thinking of checking it out. Who is recommended there? Who is the is the hottest and gives the best massage? Looking for at least a HE. Any advice is helpful.

Thanks
  12. Jum Hall

Oasis I Believe

Sometime last month or no more then two months ago, while I was picking one of my friend from grand rapids airport, I decided to branch oasis office at 44th street I believe and with the way janni or whatever her name was talked to me then, I decided to make an appointment for the next day and since something came up, I could not make it then.

So this week I decided to visit there 44th street branch office around 5PM I believe and since their was only one vehicle then, I thought that I would have a very good time with no other monger / gent disturbing me, but one of those fu! Kers kept cumming every 20 minutes and she and the other female, kept going to see who it was, so that was mainly the thing that might make me not to go back there till later on this year, since I am going to ask them if they have a shower at there 28th street branch office.

I did enjoy her deep tissue massage or her standing on my back, since I wanted to give her 50, but she said that because I did not see her or her other female colleague, that I have to pay 60 and since I had atleast 400 on me, I did not care about that and I gave her 60+25 tip after the 40 to no more then 60 minutes massage, that included her trying to answer her phone and she leaving every 5 minutes when atleast three people came through the door I believe, since I wanted to see if what I have read about oasis might be true and I can confirm that if you shave your assh0l6 and your front parts and you atleast know how to act / grab her, then you should be able to atleast get small extra whatever I hope / believe.

I probably would still go back later on this year to oasis to see if I can spend no more then 200 for FS / two pops or atleast one pop and massage again, since that is one of the reason why I like janni massage after the extra and the male / female in the front desk where very nice / proffessional to me too, since I have gotten FS at rainbow and I almost got FS at esquire / pacific over four years ago before I found good board's' like usacityxguide and the other two main michigan board's' that the whoever have decided to drop the charges against those three guys for now I hope / believe.

Less I forget, I believe the room janni used with me had a microvave to warm the towels and to remove the oils off my body too and also, janni might be a little bit popular since after I was about to leave, she was giving another person a massage, so please some of you monger's'/gent's' should atleast try the other females and not keep only janni busy and if any monger / gent decide to disturb my time again, I would decide to catch the bus or have someone drop my off LOL[JOKING]
  13. Sbff1

Quote Originally Posted by Curtisj  [View Original Post]
    I've been going to Pacific on 28th St and enjoy both Heidi and Tracy. However panacea is closer to my work and I've been thinking of checking it out. Who is recommended there? Who is the is the hottest and gives the best massage? Looking for at least a HE. Any advice is helpful.

Thanks
    Natasha is the best.
  14. WhenInDoubt69

Pacific

Got more than I expected at Pacific last week with Anita. Sadly I call yesterday to set up again and see what else is up for offer and find out she didn't show up to work. Hope it was just a fluke as while the massage isn't the greatest the rest is real nice. Anyone with more info or info on one of the other girls at Pacific who gives more than just a HE let me know please.

If you want more details shoot me a PM.
  15. Crod6969
    Inactive

Royal

Went to Royal yesterday. Had a massage from (I think the name is right) Amanda. Great massage work and she is definitely professionally trained. After 40 minutes, she asked if I knew Jennifer and if I wanted her to come in. Amanda will not provide HE. I've seen Jennifer several times in the past at her old place on Eastern. Jennifer came in and we had the usual fun. I forgot how well she could work it. I took a shower after and left fully relaxed and released. $60 massage and tip at your discretion.
  16. Akenathon

Wellness Massage

Have someone seen this pretty lady?

I would love to see her she looks hot, she used to live in Big Rapids but moves to Grand Rapids.

A few months ago she posted on CL at the "Women seeking Men" section, I sent her an email but she does not want to meet because I am younger than her, she was looking a ltr some of you guys could try.

Back to the massage. Does she offer at least he?
  17. Akenathon

Wellness Massage

18. JimmyChap
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Akenathon  [View Original Post]
    She is very adamant that it's "therapeutic only".
  19. Akenathon

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyChap  [View Original Post]
    She is very adamant that it's "therapeutic only".
    Does she get mad if you have an erection?

I would like to call her this weekend.

I'm asking about the erection cause some time ago I met another "therapeutic only" girl, nice massage but when I flip over my little friend awake and she gets mad and said " I can't keep going you better leave"
  20. Nocando
    Inactive

That's odd

Does she get mad if you have an erection?

I would like to call her this weekend.

I'm asking about the erection cause some time ago I met another "therapeutic only" girl, nice massage but when I flip over my little friend awake and she gets mad and said " I can't keep going you better leave"
    Getting an erection during a massage and wanting a happy ending are two different things. Though they don't teach how to handle such situations in massage therapy school, experienced massage therapists know that some men get anxious sometimes and can't control it. As long as you were draped and didn't make any advances, she should not have kicked you out. Perhaps if it happens in the future, consider apologizing before turning over.
  21. Blackfire
    Inactive

Panacea

Recently went to Panacea on West River. Standard basic oil rubdown, standard HE, standard 45 minute hour. Her name was Emily, can't say I was too disappointed because as I said."standard" for what seems to be the service levels these days.
  22. PhinneusGage

Esquire

Scoped out Esquire for the first time about two weeks ago. 50 up front and fifty for finish. I think the chicks name was Tammy, mid to late thirties, fantastic face and body but massage and finish were nothing to write home about. Doubt I'll be going back. Minor roaming and robotic HE though she was really friendly and easy to talk to but then again that is kind of part of the job. I Did find it odd that they ask for a name and tell you it doesn't matter what name you give. I could see the reason if they had like a waiting list or called out your number / name. I said my name was John Handcock and the lady didn't know who that was and asked me if I liked the movie, I didn't know what the fuck she was talking about until someone told me about the Will Smith movie.
  23. Akenathon

Quote Originally Posted by PhinneusGage  [View Original Post]
    Scoped out Esquire for the first time about two weeks ago. 50 up front and fifty for finish. I think the chicks name was Tammy, mid to late thirties, fantastic face and body but massage and finish were nothing to write home about. Doubt I'll be going back. Minor roaming and robotic HE though she was really friendly and easy to talk to but then again that is kind of part of the job. I Did find it odd that they ask for a name and tell you it doesn't matter what name you give. I could see the reason if they had like a waiting list or called out your number / name. I said my name was John Handcock and the lady didn't know who that was and asked me if I liked the movie, I didn't know what the fuck she was talking about until someone told me about the Will Smith movie.
    Do you know if Ericka is still there?

She is an ebony pretty girl with a nice service.
  24. PhinneusGage

Do you know if Ericka is still there?

She is an ebony pretty girl with a nice service.
    I have no idea. The lady did mention something about a black girl working there who might bite you upon request.
  25. Crod6969
    Inactive

Royal

Saw RachelatRoyal the other day. Nice massage and nice finish. She is very personable and we had a great conversation. Will see again.
  26. Walt999

It's been awhile.

Hey everyone, I haven't frequented any AMP's in awhile (money issues) and need a good massage with with a purpose. I haven't been to Royal yet but was thinking about visiting there. Any critiques bad or good?
  27. TwistedBrother
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Walt999  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, I haven't frequented any AMP's in awhile (money issues) and need a good massage with with a purpose. I haven't been to Royal yet but was thinking about visiting there. Any critiques bad or good?
    You should try Rachel. Nice massage and nice finish. She is very personable.
  28. Chicago Monger

Royal

Took a visit to Royal today. Saw Jennifer. Young Vietnamese firm breast shaved box. Roaming anywhere and she seemed to like it. She goes straight for for boys as soon as I was on the table. Takes care of business and then the massage.
  29. GMacMan

No extras

I've seen her several times. She offers NO EXTRAS. She used to put that she is a Christian in her ads. She does give an amazing massage and is well trained. She is detailed and she didn't get mad when my little soldier stood at attention. Just don't go hinting about her going any higher. She used to do a prostate massage way back in the day but that is no longer offered now that she's found Jesus.
  30. admin
    Key Master

Massage Parlor Reports

Posted -86 years ago | #Reply

You must log in to post.