[sticky]

Massage Parlor Reports

(275 posts) (34 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. JuanBee

Kj

I did check out KJ a week ago. Get this, I was actually looking for a legit massage and was in the area. Only person available was mamasan so no temptation for anything else. Massage sucked. When I got it, there was no one else manning the desk. So she left 3 times to go answer the door. EVERY TIME she left, the guy was asking if Nina was available. All were told to come back later as she was busy. And was she ever. They were in the room next to mine and the guy was grunting up a storm. Because of the tempo, there's no way that was due to a regular massage.

I recall earlier posts where someone said she's trying to keep it discreet or that the owners don't know about it. With so many guys asking for her and the grunting, there's no way owners don't know what's going on.
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  2. ImmAFool

I don't know

I tried, she told me no. Shot down in flames. Good Massage. Of course they ask for Nina, why would you want Mamasan?
  3. TheOnly1

Spa Misty, Adrian, MI

So I made the rather long drive down to Adrian. There is no real good way to Adrian from AA / Ypsi. Spa Misty is located right on US 223 on the southwest side of Adrian (past Adrian college athletic fields on 223). It is a refurbished trailer right off the street. Parking is on the side (completely visible from 223) and the entrance (second of two doors) is in the front (again completely visible from 223). I was invited into the 2nd door (after knocking on the first door and getting no answer despite the neon "open" sign) by a swimsuit clad 40-something Korean (?)."Julie" has long wavy black hair with brown highlights. 34 to 36 B or Cs, and shapely thighs (not a spinner). She is attractive. The place is newly refurbished (spells of lumber yard its so new). There are at least 4 separate massage rooms (with doors) , a table shower (short and snug) room, a sauna (very new) and down at the end of the hall I saw at least one other woman (just a glimpse) in what I assumed were their living, dining, etc quarters.

Julie gets me in the room, takes my coat and asks me how long and did I have a 4:00 appointment (it was nearly that time). I said "no" and we had a conversation about where I was from, how long it took to get there, and did I call for a 4:00 appointment. I paid 60 for an hour, got undressed as she left the room, and waited for her return to go to the shower. From them on it was very standard AMP-nice shower, everything cleaned (not with any special eroticism though). Hopped into the sauna for 5 minutes or so and cooked. She led me back to the room and had me lie face down. She asked if I wanted "Deep, medium, or soft?" and set to it. The massage was mediocre-not unpleasant but not up to Mei Massage standards. Of course, I'm not one to complain, because a woman running her hands over my naked self has never been unpleasant to me. On the flip she worked for about 10 more minutes and I began to touch her legs. One thing lead very gently and again not very erotically to another. Her straps came off the shoulders and her top down, but no more (I didn't ask either). She climbed up on the table and used her hands and breasts quite nicely. After clean up, she dressed me and we had to wait a minute at the door to the room as another customer chose that time to enter. I had a tip in hand but she never asked for it. I gave it to her awkwardly as I was leaving. I wonder if I could have just left without offering a tip (40 more)? I'm not that guy, so I pressed it upon her-maybe it was a "Grand Opening" no tip day? Who knows? Would I go back? I've had alot worse but I'm usually willing to pay more for more erotic fun and Adrian is a long way from me.
  4. TwistedBrother
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnly1  [View Original Post]
    So I made the rather long drive down to Adrian ...
    Yo, thanks a lot for the review. Lots of interesting details. Sounds like a pretty good, interesting place, but unless you live there or are driving by, not a real good reason to go there from any of the larger cities nearby. It's one of those things where you're deciding if the local (AA, Hunter, Toledo) options are better or if it's worth the drive. Hunter's got good choices, so maybe not there, but Toledo seems pretty weak on options at times. With AA, you've got some nearby, but a lot closer to Detroit.

Anyway, thanks for that very valuable TOFTT.
  5. Tremolo
    Inactive

So I made the rather long drive down to Adrian.
    I agree. Thanks a lot for the review. Some very useful info on a place that is quite a driving distance for many of us. Place sounds good! Now we know a little bit more of what to expect.
  6. Cross

Thanks for the post,

I was pretty surprised to see this listing today because I live IN Adrian and would never have expected it in my town.

I plan to make my way across town here in the next few days and will make it a point to report back, hopefully with some additional information.

So I made the rather long drive down to Adrian. There is no real good way to Adrian from AA / Ypsi. Spa Misty is located right on US 223 on the southwest side of Adrian (past Adrian college athletic fields on 223). It is a refurbished trailer right off the street. Parking is on the side (completely visible from 223) and the entrance (second of two doors) is in the front (again completely visible from 223). I was invited into the 2nd door (after knocking on the first door and getting no answer despite the neon "open" sign) by a swimsuit clad 40-something Korean (?)."Julie" has long wavy black hair with brown highlights. 34 to 36 B or Cs, and shapely thighs (not a spinner). She is attractive. The place is newly refurbished (spells of lumber yard its so new). There are at least 4 separate massage rooms (with doors) , a table shower (short and snug) room, a sauna (very new) and down at the end of the hall I saw at least one other woman (just a glimpse) in what I assumed were their living, dining, etc quarters.

Julie gets me in the room, takes my coat and asks me how long and did I have a 4:00 appointment (it was nearly that time). I said "no" and we had a conversation about where I was from, how long it took to get there, and did I call for a 4:00 appointment. I paid 60 for an hour, got undressed as she left the room, and waited for her return to go to the shower. From them on it was very standard AMP-nice shower, everything cleaned (not with any special eroticism though). Hopped into the sauna for 5 minutes or so and cooked. She led me back to the room and had me lie face down. She asked if I wanted "Deep, medium, or soft?" and set to it. The massage was mediocre-not unpleasant but not up to Mei Massage standards. Of course, I'm not one to complain, because a woman running her hands over my naked self has never been unpleasant to me. On the flip she worked for about 10 more minutes and I began to touch her legs. One thing lead very gently and again not very erotically to another. Her straps came off the shoulders and her top down, but no more (I didn't ask either). She climbed up on the table and used her hands and breasts quite nicely. After clean up, she dressed me and we had to wait a minute at the door to the room as another customer chose that time to enter. I had a tip in hand but she never asked for it. I gave it to her awkwardly as I was leaving. I wonder if I could have just left without offering a tip (40 more)? I'm not that guy, so I pressed it upon her-maybe it was a "Grand Opening" no tip day? Who knows? Would I go back? I've had alot worse but I'm usually willing to pay more for more erotic fun and Adrian is a long way from me.
  7. Bigdikdanaler
    Inactive

It is available

Quote Originally Posted by JuanBee  [View Original Post]
    I did check out KJ a week ago. Get this, I was actually looking for a legit massage and was in the area. Only person available was mamasan so no temptation for anything else. Massage sucked. When I got it, there was no one else manning the desk. So she left 3 times to go answer the door. EVERY TIME she left, the guy was asking if Nina was available. All were told to come back later as she was busy. And was she ever. They were in the room next to mine and the guy was grunting up a storm. Because of the tempo, there's no way that was due to a regular massage.

I recall earlier posts where someone said she's trying to keep it discreet or that the owners don't know about it. With so many guys asking for her and the grunting, there's no way owners don't know what's going on.
    But you have to beg for it! Just not worth it with so much better out there. I was there last Monday.
  8. Kenzowilluta

Decent Finish

Had two experiences with "sweet steph", she gives a full nude massage for a decent price. She comes to you, she didn't have the oil and offered FS I at first declined, then the next day called and got both. Nice time and nice girl, if you like a little chocolate.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/BodyRub...ght-24/6526934
  9. Dabbler1000

Re: Sweet Steph

Quote Originally Posted by Kenzowilluta  [View Original Post]
    Had two experiences with "sweet steph", she gives a full nude massage for a decent price. She comes to you, she didn't have the oil and offered FS I at first declined, then the next day called and got both. Nice time and nice girl, if you like a little chocolate.

http://annarbor.backpage.com/BodyRub...ght-24/6526934
    How much was the FS?
  10. George1969

Lucky from Northville

Quote Originally Posted by Shoeless1951  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anybody has seen either of these two ladies recently. I have tried to contact both of them with no success. I have not seen any ads for either of them on Craigslist, so I'm wondering if they are still in business.
    You can find lucky on Craigs list. Her phone number is in her add. Great massage and happy ending as ussal. Has anyone been able to receive anything beyond HJ from Lucky? She's a very cute lady and very nice massage table setup in her condo.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/2813598179.html
  11. Guy1000
    Inactive

Kat

Has anyone actually seen Kat in Brighton? An actual report would be great.
  12. gigaman
    Inactive

Lucky

Quote Originally Posted by George1969  [View Original Post]
    You can find lucky on Craigs list. Her phone number is in her add. Great massage and happy ending as ussal. Has anyone been able to receive anything beyond HJ from Lucky? She's a very cute lady and very nice massage table setup in her condo.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/2813598179.html
    I've seen Lucky several times in the past. Her massage is pretty good, firm and therapeutic. He HJ is okay, but the downside is she doesn't really let your hands roam much. Her clothes stay on, and no touching allowed on the boobs, only ass and thighs. After a while, I got tired of it, and don't see her any more. May be YMMV, but that's been my experience.
  13. King #1

Kat

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1000  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen Kat in Brighton? An actual report would be great.
    Working on it. Almost made it last week but a scheduling conflict on my part prevented it.
  14. John3030

Quote Originally Posted by King #1  [View Original Post]
    Working on it. Almost made it last week but a scheduling conflict on my part prevented it.
    I'd love to hear a report as her ads look good, but I suspect it is all business.
  15. Guy1000
    Inactive

Kat

I've noticed the price keeps creeping up.

Quote Originally Posted by King #1  [View Original Post]
  16. Levenosky

Lost connection

I had seen a AMP provider some time ago even before joining the board. Though not the FS, the massage was very good and she was a nice lady too. I was out of MI for over 4 weeks after the 2nd visit and things changed when I returned. The digits were not working and her place was not an easy access without appointment. I thought I lost it but other day I bumped on to her at a fastfood place, but could not talk to her. She used to be at Hewitt Road. If any one has her new digits, I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks
  17. MichaelG

Looking for a good massage

I'm interested in a good deep tissue massage to help with my shoulder problems. I would like an attractive White or Asian women with a HE at the end, nothing more.

Any suggestions?
  18. KittyChaser010

Karen

Backpage. Com ann arbor services ann arbor therapeutic massage.

Report AdMassage Service.

Posted: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 12:12 AM.

Mature, attractive, professional offering massage services in a clean, private, and comfortable setting. I work 7 days per week and charge $60. 00 for a full hour of relaxing massage (incall). Hot shower is included. Right off US-23, by St. Joes Hospital. Call me to set up an appointment. You'll enjoy every minute of it.

Karen

734-340-7002 This is the ONLY way to get an appointment. I do NOT set up appointments via email or text. Do NOT email or text me.

No phone calls before 8am or after 10pm. Phone calls are allowed until 10pm for setting up future appointments, however, actual appointment times are from 9am until 8pm.

I never send out pictures, please don't ask. I will not perform massages in costumes.

Clark Road at Golfside Road. 48197.

Clark at Golfside. 48197*** google map*|*yahoo map.

• Post ID: 5507720 annarbor.
    Was looking for a mild initially tried to set up with Kat in Brighton again but once again no answer when I called. Decided to try out Karen. She does massage out of her apartment and gave me directions to her place. Very easy to set appointment. .6 for the hour. Shower is available before and / or after massage. She only has 1 hour appointments available which was fine with me. So I get there didn't ask for money upfront and left the room for me to get undressed. She comes back in and asks if I would like a draping. Of course I say no. So she stars the massage very good massage I'd give it a 8 on the scale with light brushing of the boys. Very good conversation if you like talkers. She told me she like being nude and sometes visits nudist resorts. Said I can ask anything so of course I was doing lots of dirty talk at the same time being respectful. I ask her to get naked which she does at no extra $. Body was ok she's in her late 40s so lots of sagging but by then the conversation had me so wound up I was on with it. She's got a smaller frame though. On the flip jr was raging which she seemed to like. Said he looks happy to see her and she cplimented jr on how much he's grown and I kept commenting on how good jr would make her feel if she let him inside of her. She laughed and was polite but she Said she wasn't FS. That didn't stop me from being persistent because now I was really worked up as she kept massaging my chest and stomach. She does allow plenty of roaming but no fiv or fia. She then tells me she is going to take the tension out of jr with her hands. Pretty good HJ slow strokes had her stop a few times for maximum buildup. Then jr erupts! She actually jumps a little at first because there were so.

E powerful streams coming out. She laughed and asked what do I eat to make it erupt like that. I guess it's a rare talent because a lot of providers seem surprised at the amount of baby batter I'm able to produce. Anyway, she tugs it all out cleans me up and gets the excess off her stomach, chest, table and the floor. (yes guys it got messy) she was a really good sport though. I took a shower and she disinfects the table again as she did before I got on which I like. Overall, a very good massage and he. Just wish I could have talked her into FS. As always YMMV. I left happy tried to tip. 3 she left the ten and said she had fun too. So I left light and happy for. 8 total. Would repeat if I just wanted a good massage with a good he. But I'm the type of monger that likes to spray different girls to see what I can talk them into doing. I guess it's the thrill of the unknown and the hunt. May try again one day to see if I can get get to go FS but until then it's on to the next one! Hope this helps anyone that was curious about this one. She is an overall sweetheart.

As always be safe out there!
  19. Bigdikdanaler
    Inactive

Karen

Karen great for sure, no complaints at all, but I would say she older then late 40's.
  20. ImmAFool

Karen

Always clean, consistent, nice, no hassle, no bullshit.
  21. TedKr

Karen

Well I am not as impressed as some with Karen. I set up a appointment, and I can see why she doesn't show pics before hand. Looks a lot older then what she says she is. I felt like it was a "mom" not a MILF. The masssage was decent, but I wasnt, and couldn't get turned on by her. Massage was worth the 60.

Happy hunting.
  22. USG445

Penny

TOFTT. Visited a new place in Dexter MI. In a house converted to offices.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/thp/2844406758.html

Is the same Chinese girl, age 29, that worked at a massage place by Big Boy on Washtenaw Ave. Photo in the CL listing is not her. 1 hr massage was OK. Draping required. She said no to any other services.
  23. ImmAFool

Quote Originally Posted by USG445  [View Original Post]

Is the same Chinese girl, age 29, that worked at a massage place by Big Boy on Washtenaw Ave. Photo in the CL listing is not her. 1 hr massage was OK. Draping required. She said no to any other services.
    She had no appointments available Friday, so I didn't go. Thanks for the heads up. I remember her from the other place. Petite, decent English.
  24. JoesParty
    Inactive

Dexter

Quote Originally Posted by USG445  [View Original Post]

Good report, and thanks for TOFTT. Do you think you could ever find anything extra in Dexter? I doubt it; too small-town. I'd think the trip to Hunter would be better if you're already out that way.
  25. Levenosky

This One was Hilarious

Visited this AMP (I intentionally not mentioning any names but sure most of you would know which one it is) operated out of an apartment. This was my second visit and would be the last one too. .60 an hour. The lady started massage without draping, got a nice massage on boys so was waiting for the better part on flip. After 15 minutes, I smelt something so nasty that was like a rotten "skunk". Just when I thought it was gone there comes another spray of it. I could not bare that but some how holding my breath. While she was massaging my neck there comes another burst, this time with a loud noise and stronger stink. I was about to throw up, so told her to stop and was out of the door in no time. I read some one else had the similar experience in this forum but never thought it would be so nasty. I would probably never visit her again (she is a very nice person otherwise. Polite and sweet when she greets you). It was very nice of her that she only took. 2 from me for 20+ minutes.
  26. Tremolo
    Inactive

AMP Le Pew

Quote Originally Posted by Levenosky  [View Original Post]
    Visited this AMP (I intentionally not mentioning any names but sure most of you would know which one it is) operated out of an apartment. This was my second visit and would be the last one too. .60 an hour. The lady started massage without draping, got a nice massage on boys so was waiting for the better part on flip. After 15 minutes, I smelt something so nasty that was like a rotten "skunk". Just when I thought it was gone there comes another spray of it. I could not bare that but some how holding my breath. While she was massaging my neck there comes another burst, this time with a loud noise and stronger stink. I was about to throw up, so told her to stop and was out of the door in no time. I read some one else had the similar experience in this forum but never thought it would be so nasty. I would probably never visit her again (she is a very nice person otherwise. Polite and sweet when she greets you). It was very nice of her that she only took. 2 from me for 20+ minutes.
    I wonder if she is sick lately or on some type of medication that makes that happen? I had read the other report similar to this. I saw her for several years with no problems like this. That's why I think this must be a recent health development or something.

Anyway, that sounds like a horrible (yet somewhat humorous) experience. Sorry to hear it. Also sorry to think that she is going to lose clientele if she continues to stink up her massage room every time she has a customer. She is a sweetheart.
  27. Dabbler1000

This One was Hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Tremolo  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if she is sick lately or on some type of medication that makes that happen? I had read the other report similar to this. I saw her for several years with no problems like this. That's why I think this must be a recent health development or something.

Anyway, that sounds like a horrible (yet somewhat humorous) experience. Sorry to hear it. Also sorry to think that she is going to lose clientele if she continues to stink up her massage room every time she has a customer. She is a sweetheart.
    She has a new regimen which consists on mixing up a bunch of fruit, vegetables etc in a blender. I heard this issue before, but lucky for me, never experienced the outcome.
  28. Ksolaris2000

How long can you hold your breath?

Quote Originally Posted by Levenosky  [View Original Post]
    It's been 2 years since I have seen her but I used to spend, sometimes over 4 hours with her at a time and that never happened while we were together. She is a sweetheart and I hope she is okay. I know, I never would have stayed that long if that was going on, that room is just too small and no ventilation!
  29. Kwakaz1100
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Dabbler1000  [View Original Post]
    She has a new regimen which consists on mixing up a bunch of fruit, vegetables etc in a blender. I heard this issue before, but lucky for me, never experienced the outcome.
    The last time I saw her was a month or so ago and she was drinking some kind of slop but I don't think she farted, at least I didn't smell anything. Also her acne was getting bad again.
  30. Member #4025

Quote Originally Posted by Kwakaz1100  [View Original Post]
    The last time I saw her was a month or so ago and she was drinking some kind of slop but I don't think she farted, at least I didn't smell anything. Also her acne was getting bad again.
    I saw her for my first time earlier this month. I'm from Lansing and was in Ann Arbor for a few hours for business. She was very easy to meet, very friendly on my arrival and slipped out of her simple dress, wearing only bra and panties for massage. Massage was decent no draping and my hands could roam; she did drink something from time to time, she seemed to have some nasal congestion clearing her throat periodically, had some Chinese soap opera on her computer that she watched (didn't bother me) ; never noticed any problematic oders or unsavory discharges. She went over my hour, removed her panties and bra, finished with nice HJ while I sucked on her nice B breasts which was all I had time for but pointed to her pussy, smiled and said next time. I paid 80 which seemed very fair; I will try her again.

You must log in to post.