[sticky]

Massage Parlor Reports

(20428 posts) (1037 voices)
  1. Diogenesbarrel
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Skindeep
    Doesn't Tracy live way up on the north shore? That's a long way from Canton.
    Yup, I tried to 'splain it would be another half hour of driving for her. I'm not sure she cared.
    Posted 5 years ago | #Reply
  2. Diogenesbarrel
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Skindeep
    Doesn't Tracy live way up on the north shore? That's a long way from Canton.
    Yup, I tried to 'splain it would be another half hour of driving for her. I'm not sure she cared.
  3. Member #4063

Canton

Guys I would be very careful of this town, LE is all over everything that goes on there so a word to the wise.

Jack
  4. Turbo Man1234

Sharron from Framingham

Has anyone seen Sharron from Framingham?

She advertises massages from her apartment near downtown.

Thanks
  5. Member #4063

Another bust

6. Kenn Jack
    Inactive

Canton

Guys I would be very careful of this town, LE is all over everything that goes on there so a word to the wise.

Jack
  7. Turbo Man1234

Sharron from Framingham

Thanks
  8. Kenn Jack
    Inactive

Another bust

9. Bj4242
    Inactive

Nancy Lally

Hi guys,
    Any intel on Nancy that posts on CL therapeutic as the massage therapist with a nursing background? Her ads don't give a hint of extras but then again, she doesn't expressly warn against them with "therapeutic only!" or other such warnings about draping. Anyone checked her out?
    Thanks!
  10. Moogaar1
    Inactive

Re: Nancy

Originally Posted by Bj4242
    Hi guys,

Any intel on Nancy that posts on CL therapeutic as the massage therapist with a nursing background? Her ads don't give a hint of extras but then again, she doesn't expressly warn against them with "therapeutic only!" or other such warnings about draping. Anyone checked her out?

Thanks!
    She gives a great massage and she doesn't worry about draping and there's an HE but generally during the second visit depending on her comfort level.

She's very nice but can be a bit chatty but she doesn't have a 'tude if you ask her to quiet down (like I did...lol).

The last time I saw her she had an office in Wakefield as well as in Waltham.

Good luck and if you go, let me know how it went!
  11. Bj4242
    Inactive

Nancy Lally

Hi guys,
    Thanks!
  12. Moogaar1
    Inactive

Hi guys,

Thanks!
    She gives a great massage and she doesn't worry about draping and there's an HE but generally during the second visit depending on her comfort level.

She's very nice but can be a bit chatty but she doesn't have a 'tude if you ask her to quiet down (like I did...lol).

13. Dan Wesson

A little more detail about looks, age, quality of massage and any tip info would be appreciated. It makes for a more complete review and avoids a bunch of PM's.
  14. Dan Wesson

A little more detail about looks, age, quality of massage and any tip info would be appreciated. It makes for a more complete review and avoids a bunch of PM's.
  15. Stressed Out

Sharron of Framingham?

Originally Posted by Turbo Man1234

Thanks
    Hi TM - i haven't seen her but Framingham is in my backyard. I searched and didn't find an ad from her. I did see some Framingham ads but none that mentioned her name. Any other info? It is close enough for me to pop over! Thanks SO
  16. Longjblues
    Inactive

I've seen her and she's a very nice woman, and capable masseuse.

However, she is probably in her fiftys, and I did not find her sexy or attractive. I would not recommend for a sensual massage, but I would for a straight therapeutic massage.

The price is right, and she is very accommodating, but I think I need a lady who is somewhat attractive.

LJB

Hi guys,
    Thanks!
  17. SteveAusten
    Inactive

Do you mean Sheila in Framingham?

Originally Posted by Stressed Out
    Hi TM - i haven't seen her but Framingham is in my backyard. I searched and didn't find an ad from her. I did see some Framingham ads but none that mentioned her name. Any other info? It is close enough for me to pop over! Thanks SO
    I've not heard of a Sharon around here.
  18. Stressed Out

Djady's

Originally Posted by Basil
    Anyone been here recently? Its a hair salon on dot ave. Used to go all the time but haven't been in awhile.
    haven't been but I did see their ad today on CL. There are some reports on the board about a hair salon on Dor ave but I didn't see a name with it. Is this the same place and are both Gloria and Tara still there. Evidently Gloria during the week has no extras and tara on weekends does. Any updates? And if this isn't the same place any info? SO
  19. Stressed Out

Sharron of Framingham?

Originally Posted by Turbo Man1234

Thanks
  20. Basil
    Inactive

djadys

Checked it out myself after the post, no more Tara only Gloria. Gloria gives very good undraped massage but no extras.
  21. Longjblues
    Inactive

I've seen her and she's a very nice woman, and capable masseuse.

However, she is probably in her fiftys, and I did not find her sexy or attractive. I would not recommend for a sensual massage, but I would for a straight therapeutic massage.

The price is right, and she is very accommodating, but I think I need a lady who is somewhat attractive.

LJB

Hi guys,
    Thanks!
  22. Stressed Out

Checked it out myself after the post, no more Tara only Gloria. Gloria gives very good undraped massage but no extras.
    oh well. Another place bites the dust! SO
  23. SteveAusten
    Inactive

Do you mean Sheila in Framingham?

Originally Posted by Stressed Out
    I've not heard of a Sharon around here.
  24. Stressed Out

Djady's

Anyone been here recently? Its a hair salon on dot ave. Used to go all the time but haven't been in awhile.
    haven't been but I did see their ad today on CL. There are some reports on the board about a hair salon on Dor ave but I didn't see a name with it. Is this the same place and are both Gloria and Tara still there. Evidently Gloria during the week has no extras and tara on weekends does. Any updates? And if this isn't the same place any info? SO
  25. Stan Daround

Newbie on CL

"Birthday suit massage" 5 minutes South of Boston is a very intriguing possibility. A post or a PM would be appreciated. She could be the South Shore verion of Brandy in Revere. After a second visit to Brandy, I've decided to not go back for a while. She tries hard, but she needs a table and a more clean environment to work out of. The first time my little head did all the thinking and it was OK. The second time my big head got to thinking about all the other guys that were on the same mattress and how many times the cover was changed/washed. Probably not much. If I'm on the North Shore, I will go to centennial instead. Anybody new on the provider list at Centennial worth reporting on?
  26. Basil
    Inactive

djadys

27. Stressed Out

oh well. Another place bites the dust! SO
  28. Steven1234
    Inactive

Nurse massage and LE unmarked outsite Spa A in Brockton

Originally Posted by Moogaar1

I also saw her and enjoyed her company. Her massage is above average and her He is Ok but not the best. She is not ugly and if you don't mind 50 yr olds then I would say go for it. I also need to warn that I saw a undercover "LE" in the parking lot of Spa "A' in Brockton. The guy appeared to be looking at the front door of the place. HE did not see me. I had business in a nearby establishment and he was still there watching the front door as I left. I then had an errand to do about 1 hour later (I live nearby) and his unmarked car was parked behind Spa A in the back and he was looking at the rear door to Spa A. He also didn't notice me.
  29. Diogenesbarrel
    Inactive

Barely Massage

Responded to an ad a few weeks ago on CL that had the heading "Barely Massage" and a very appealing picture, listed in Cambridge.

Finally got a response and Julia's offering a nude massage for 75 and HE (only) for 25. Pictures look great, blonde girl next door. She will only respond via IM and will not answer any more emails.

Can anyone tell me if they've met her? I suspect a phone number may not be offered and I hate to setup something blind w/no phone.

It's almost too good to be true, otherwise I'd be putting on my TOFTT jumpsuit and diving in.
  30. Stan Daround

Newbie on CL

"Birthday suit massage" 5 minutes South of Boston is a very intriguing possibility. A post or a PM would be appreciated. She could be the South Shore verion of Brandy in Revere. After a second visit to Brandy, I've decided to not go back for a while. She tries hard, but she needs a table and a more clean environment to work out of. The first time my little head did all the thinking and it was OK. The second time my big head got to thinking about all the other guys that were on the same mattress and how many times the cover was changed/washed. Probably not much. If I'm on the North Shore, I will go to centennial instead. Anybody new on the provider list at Centennial worth reporting on?

You must log in to post.