[sticky]

Massage Parlor Reports

(9741 posts) (900 voices)
  1. Winefan
    Inactive

Kristy's 4Hand Partner

Kristy no longer does 4Hands with her partenr, Gia. But if you want Gia's info, send me a private message, I would be more than happy to help you out

Originally Posted by Shayjadeed
    I've been a regular with Kristy for a while, and I've had the 4-hand with her friend, who is smokin' hot. I plan to inquire as to the friend's availability and menu as well.

~ Shay
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  2. Roddog
    Inactive

I'm new on reporting.

I've been to KB.

I had a very nice massage.

I've been to JH on Joppa Road.

I always have fun there.
  3. Ravensfan1234
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Roddog
    I'm new on reporting.

I've been to KB.

I always have fun there.
    Did KB used to work out of a row house just off Eastern Ave.

Across the street from a grocery store strip mall?
  4. Ravensfan1234
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Roddog
    I'm new on reporting.

I've been to KB.

I always have fun there.

5. Feldman
    Inactive

KB Massage

Originally Posted by Ravensfan1234

Yes she did.
  6. Feldman
    Inactive

KB Massage

Originally Posted by Ravensfan1234

Yes she did.
  7. Dr.Monger
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Winefan
    This is Gia
    She has been around the Block. Literally. Used to dance at Pussycat as Bambi. Have never been with her, but she thinks very highly of herself (and may be worth it - don't know) and used to charge accordingly. Could just never manage to hook up with her. You can occasionally catch her advertising on CL.

Dr. Monger
  8. Smiling Fox

Gia,,,?

I was just PM, and thought she looked very familiar.
    Smokin hot body. Amazing. Just a kid, well 20 maybe, when I saw her. Thought sure she would be a VIP by now. Still hacken around town, for $$.
    She had the body, guess she is just a home town girl.

Smiling Fox ;}
  9. Dr.Monger
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Smiling Fox
    Smokin hot body. Amazing. Just a kid, well 20 maybe, when I saw her. Thought sure she would be a VIP by now. Still hacken around town, for $$.

Smiling Fox ;}
    She is at least 28. Closer to 30 I think. But I could see how you could make that mistake.

Dr. Monger
  10. Dr.Monger
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Winefan
    This is Gia
    She has been around the Block. Literally. Used to dance at Pussycat as Bambi. Have never been with her, but she thinks very highly of herself (and may be worth it - don't know) and used to charge accordingly. Could just never manage to hook up with her. You can occasionally catch her advertising on CL.

Dr. Monger
  11. Smiling_Fox
    Inactive

Gia,,,?

Smiling Fox ;}
  12. Smiling Fox

Gia,,,?

Smiling Fox ;}
  13. Dr.Monger
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Smiling Fox

Smiling Fox ;}
    She is at least 28. Closer to 30 I think. But I could see how you could make that mistake.

Dr. Monger
  14. Roddog
    Inactive

Saw Michelle in White Marsh nice lady just a massage no nudity.
  15. Roddog
    Inactive

Saw Michelle in White Marsh nice lady just a massage no nudity.
  16. Lord Honda

Michelle

But doesn't she charge 180.
  17. Wolverineman
    Inactive

Kb

I saw Kristy at KB yesterday.

She was awesome.

Still looking for additional information on GIA.
  18. Lord_Honda
    Inactive

Michelle

19. Lord Honda

Michelle

20. Wolverineman
    Inactive

Kb

She was awesome.

21. Roddog
    Inactive

Yes she does charge alot, but didn't know it was a regular massage.
  22. Roddog
    Inactive

Yes she does charge alot, but didn't know it was a regular massage.
  23. Dr.Monger
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Wolverineman

She was awesome.

Really? Two posts...the one above a non-review? If you really saw KB, as her for Gia's info. And RTFF.

Dr. Monger
  24. FromUnder
    Inactive

Amber

Finally hooked up with Amber reports are accurate sub par massage but has a killer body big fake tits which I am not a big fan of looked good and talked my ear off but was very nice.paid for a half hour lasted at least 45 minutes. Now for the life of me I cannot figure out where this KB is or how to contact her someone PM me info thanks
  25. Dr.Monger
    Inactive

She was awesome.

Really? Two posts...the one above a non-review? If you really saw KB, as her for Gia's info. And RTFF.

Dr. Monger
  26. FromUnder
    Inactive

Amber

Finally hooked up with Amber reports are accurate sub par massage but has a killer body big fake tits which I am not a big fan of looked good and talked my ear off but was very nice.paid for a half hour lasted at least 45 minutes. Now for the life of me I cannot figure out where this KB is or how to contact her someone PM me info thanks
  27. Wolverineman
    Inactive

Kb

Originally Posted by Dr.Monger

Dr. Monger
    I thought this was a friendly site Dr. Monger. I just discovered this site so I am not used to exactly how to review. The request about GIA was a response to Winefan's offer to provide additional info since it appeared as though Kristy was not doing four hands with her. As for my review, Kristy was very nice. Great massage on top of HE was is unusual. Not FS, but I wasn't looking for that. Easy to find and clean. She has a great technique and I would defintely recommend.
  28. Wolverineman
    Inactive

Kb

Originally Posted by Dr.Monger

Dr. Monger
    I thought this was a friendly site Dr. Monger. I just discovered this site so I am not used to exactly how to review. The request about GIA was a response to Winefan's offer to provide additional info since it appeared as though Kristy was not doing four hands with her. As for my review, Kristy was very nice. Great massage on top of HE was is unusual. Not FS, but I wasn't looking for that. Easy to find and clean. She has a great technique and I would defintely recommend.
  29. Feldman
    Inactive

KB Massage

Originally Posted by FromUnder
    I just sent you a PM.
  30. Brahmabull
    Inactive

Welcome.

Forums in general do not like it when new members ask questions long ago answered or who do not understand the format. This is not unique to this forum.

You just discovered the forum and are not sure how to review, well Dr. Monger suggested RTFF, which if you do not know means Read The Frickin(my self censoring) Forum.

If you read the forum for a while before jumping in and posting, go back a while and read some posts, you should have a pretty good idea how to post a review and what to include in it.

Put in some effort to review the MOUNTAIN of material already here before you ask for information or for any thing that has been covered already.

Your reply "I am not used to exactly how to review" seems to indicate you didn't did not read much of if any of the forum.

So welcome to USASG, and sit back relax and do some lite reading. Follow that up with some good detailed reviews, and possibly some intel you may have that is not already available on the board. You will find most members are ready and willing help and share with you once you do.

Take care.
    BB

You must log in to post.