[sticky]

Massage Parlor Reports

(18135 posts) (1551 voices)
  1. Bad Taco
    Member

    Review of Robin

    I saw her several times, she had a condo right down the street from me in the south loop. She did Massage and GFE, very nice and accommodating, and she never watched the clock, and she was nice to talk too. I moved from the south loop area and never had a need to make an appointment again in that area.

    Originally Posted by Randolph  [View Original Post]
    I have no idea if she is still working. Had been around for quite some time. Some guys just used her massage service. I saw her once for FS and she was quite the GFE. BUT, she was more interested in making sure I would post a good review of her. Just kind of turned me off so I never returned.

    If she is still around, I don't think you will be disappointed.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  2. Stonefire
    Inactive

    Noobs made me LOL. Heh

    http://m.topix.com/forum/topstories/T9ATV44UTOTTPMG1J

    This site had me rolling about a guy who said he had a happy ending at a massage parlor

    And he wondered if he was a bad man for it.

    Over 400 or more responses. This was great I had to share.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  3. JoeWeezer
    Inactive

    She has been around for quite some time, and you can find a long history of prostitution arrests with some creative googling.

    Originally Posted by HelpingHand  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this lady?

    http://www.perfectmassagebyrobin.com/

    The website seems pretty old.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  4. Grateful One
    Member

    Societal

    Originally Posted by Stonefire  [View Original Post]
    http://m.topix.com/forum/topstories/T9ATV44UTOTTPMG1J

    This site had me rolling about a guy who said he had a happy ending at a massage parlor

    And he wondered if he was a bad man for it.

    Over 400 or more responses. This was great I had to share.
    I found this to be very funny, a reflection of Society's "up-tightness" and "acceptance".

    Thanks for posting!

    Cheers
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  5. Enderwiggen
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Ladbom  [View Original Post]
    Does Xindy have similar talent to Ruby closeby? I have been to Ruby, I am not sure who was mentioned that could be considered cute but basically there is 3 older ladies probably all late 30s early 40s. Killed my itch as soon as I saw them.
    I'm too broke to be posting here. Which is why I been gone.

    But I did a report. I recall xindy having a great girl named Cherrie.

    Anyone want to donate to my toftft fund? LMAO!
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  6. Enderwiggen
    Inactive

    Privated dances.

    Excalibur Adult books in Melrose PArk has 1on1 live dances for 30 bucks fully ude. Dunno about extras. Anyone want to toftft?
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  7. GreekTown
    Member

    Irving and central

    Student massage it says for 30 a hr?

    Anyone check it out?

    PM.

    I knocked and a guy came to the door said they were book till the next day this way Friday

    Iam sure they have ladies wondering?
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  8. RaffyTaffy
    Inactive

    Thought to be closed is again open

    Just to spread the word for those around Arlington Heights Asiana spa and massage on oakton is open. They did some remodeing but I wonder what realy happened to stay closed for so long.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  9. Maestromaestro
    Inactive

    Nabi RIP

    Originally Posted by Angai  [View Original Post]
    Horrible news that ruined my day really, that place has MTs that looked like they were movie stars no MS will be equal. I will light a candle for this one. Our tax payer's dollars at its finest work keeping us safe from ourselves.
    Was curious to see if this was indeed true so gave them a call. Kathy, the mamasan, didn't answer the phone but a different girl did. Good news. She said they're open again.until 10 pm.

    Won't be heading there anytime soon but if anyone drops by feel free to post or PM.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  10. Steven Lynn
    Member

    Originally Posted by Enderwiggen  [View Original Post]
    Excalibur Adult books in Melrose PArk has 1on1 live dances for 30 bucks fully ude. Dunno about extras. Anyone want to toftft?
    I've had dances from every dancer there.

    No extras, believe me, I tried.

    They aren't allowed to do anything but dance behind the glass for patrons.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  11. GreekTown
    Member

    Live dancers

    Originally Posted by Steven Lynn  [View Original Post]
    I've had dances from every dancer there.

    No extras, believe me, I tried.

    They aren't allowed to do anything but dance behind the glass for patrons.
    THere used to be a place here on halted in between lake and Randolph I went once but that behind the glass thing really didn't work for my 3rd leg.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  12. GoldenGreek
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by RaffyTaffy  [View Original Post]
    Just to spread the word for those around Arlington Heights Asiana spa and massage on oakton is open. They did some remodeing but I wonder what realy happened to stay closed for so long.
    I live in the area. Oakton and what?
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  13. Matt Thomas
    Member

    Not my thang

    Originally Posted by Enderwiggen  [View Original Post]
    Excalibur Adult books in Melrose PArk has 1on1 live dances for 30 bucks fully ude. Dunno about extras. Anyone want to toftft?
    Went a couple of days ago. Only looking, no touching (except yourself, if that's what you're into). Model is in the other room. She did tell me she dances at a place not too far from there.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  14. Tee Time
    Member

    3334 W Peterson

    Good massage from CiCi. Cost was. 7 plus tip. Only downside was as I was getting dressed, she grabbed the towel I was laying on and just turned it over and left for the next customer. Anyway, decent massage but if you go, grab a fresh towel and lay it down before you get on table.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  15. Northside Jim
    Member

    Yuck!

    Originally Posted by Tee Time  [View Original Post]
    Good massage from CiCi. Cost was. 7 plus tip. Only downside was as I was getting dressed, she grabbed the towel I was laying on and just turned it over and left for the next customer. Anyway, decent massage but if you go, grab a fresh towel and lay it down before you get on table.
    I hate when they do crap like that. One of my regulars keeps a box of baby wipes handy because the other girls just rinse out the towells we use for cleanup after the deed.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  16. JimTheSir
    Member

    Is anywhere safe?

    Hi guys,

    Long time monger, first time poster here. I was just wondering if any of the MP around south suburbs or chicago are safe anymore. I don't want names as that is too risky for the well being of the forum, but lately with all the arrests and shut downs by LE I feel like I shouldn't even bother trying a single MP because I don't want to be part of a sting.

    Am I just being paranoid or should I stay away from the parlors for a while. If anyone wants to trade information I've got a few places, but not sure of their current standing, as LE may have already shut them down.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  17. Monstermonster
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by JimTheSir  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    Long time monger, first time poster here. I was just wondering if any of the MP around south suburbs or chicago are safe anymore. I don't want names as that is too risky for the well being of the forum, but lately with all the arrests and shut downs by LE I feel like I shouldn't even bother trying a single MP because I don't want to be part of a sting.

    Am I just being paranoid or should I stay away from the parlors for a while. If anyone wants to trade information I've got a few places, but not sure of their current standing, as LE may have already shut them down.
    Don't expect too many bites as this is your first post. I live in the south burbs and typically travel 30 minutes to the western burbs or city for a decent AMP experience. I've been to three AMPs in the south burbs; Nabi which is closed, healing hands which is closed, and crystal which I wouldn't recommend. Is there anything else worthwhile down here I'm not aware of? Pm me if necessary.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  18. Wadman
    Inactive

    More LE Activity

    http://goo.gl/JXFPH

    19 arrested after investigation of brothels, massage parlors.

    Chicago police arrested 19 people earlier this week on prostitution-related charges at six brothels and three massage parlors in Little Village, Logan Square, Humboldt Park and other neighborhoods.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  19. Sexshooter
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by GreekTown  [View Original Post]
    THere used to be a place here on halted in between lake and Randolph I went once but that behind the glass thing really didn't work for my 3rd leg.
    The place on Halsted and the one on Clark, both closed now, use to have windowless shows from around 2000 to 2008. Funny thing, back around 02 a hispanic dancer named Kitty introduced me to MP's when she became a LMP. I remember her saying it would be better with a massage than a dance.

    Had good times from Eva to Lorena to Nancy to Kitty and her sister Johanna.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  20. ChitownRider
    Inactive

    RE: Crystal

    Originally Posted by Monstermonster  [View Original Post]
    Don't expect too many bites as this is your first post. I live in the south burbs and typically travel 30 minutes to the western burbs or city for a decent AMP experience. I've been to three AMPs in the south burbs; Nabi which is closed, healing hands which is closed, and crystal which I wouldn't recommend. Is there anything else worthwhile down here I'm not aware of? Pm me if necessary.
    I had many nice dreams at Crystal in the early 2000's. Haven't been there in over 7 years. Is it not as dream friendly as it was back then?
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  21. Monstermonster
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by ChitownRider  [View Original Post]
    I had many nice dreams at Crystal in the early 2000's. Haven't been there in over 7 years. Is it not as dream friendly as it was back then?
    I've only been once, a couple years ago, and it was a nightmare. All of the bad things about an AMP personified. I only went once and did not return, was I too hasty?
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  22. Lokkin4
    Inactive

    Login Square

    Anybody know which one's in Logan square got nailed?
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  23. Member #3993
    Member

    2520

    Hi folks,

    Long time member, but first time poster. Been around the country a fair amount: Southern California and Midwest mostly. Short version: everything massage-wise is better in LA. Even the massages themselves. Plus they can come for as little as $25 / hr.

    Wanted to post because my experience at 2520 was very different from a previous poster. I went in, was greeted by a mamasan, paid for an hour (they take plastic if that matters to you, not the way I handle these things though) and mentioned that I would be happy to tip afterward. I believe that they were charging 0. 7 for the hour before, but craigslist ad now says 0. 6 (search "2520W"). I was escorted to the massage room by Ennna, who I later understood to be the daughter of the mamasan. Mid-20s daughter. The room's walls go up to the ceiling and had a proper door. I cannot recall if the door is able to be locked.

    Enna has been in the USA since 2008 from Beijing. We got along well, and she was wearing a nice pair of tight short-shorts and a tank top shirt. She did not mind leaving me undraped. The massage was pretty good. Not quite LA standards massage (they really do know what they're doing out there) but I got the impression she has training and a license. The therapy included her straddling me at various points up and down, including my head. Very therapeutic! On the flip she gave my legs and chest a good rub before offering to get down to business. Did not want to do 0. 4 for HR. Maybe with some coaxing, you could get there. But she offered 0. 6 for HR with complete freedom for my hands to roam over and under. Which I gladly took up. I'm not a FS-type, but I think more is on the menu. One excellent feature: rather than go for gold as quickly as possible, she roamed her hands around and took her time without being asked to. A genuinely good HR.

    Afterward: a little more massage, a hot TS and toweled me down. She came back with water and chatted very cheerfully for several minutes as I prepared to greet the outside world again. Would repeat, though the entry fee + tip ends up being a bit higher than I would like. I prefer the midwest to California in just about every way, but I could have gotten this in LA (with a 30ish woman) for 0. 7-0. 8 total.

    By far the youngest masseuse I've ever encountered in Chicago and, unlike my understanding of Sunkiss, happy to follow through.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  24. Toosweet1975
    Inactive

    NURU MAssage

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...uru-28/9058980

    I was just wondering if anyone had any info on this one or does anyone have any info on anyone who does NURU massages. I might have to take the plunge on this one. Looks to good. Never had a NURU massage before.

    Thank you and be safe everyone.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  25. Danielp
    Inactive

    But what if?

    Question:

    Even with uncle Leo around, can he really do anything to you if he arrives when you are in the middle of only a massage? I mean. I know if you get caught in FS, you are in trouble, but being at a AMP receiving only a massage, they can't do anything to you, right? Even if they know that some of the other girls are charging for FS or who knows what. Right?

    Originally Posted by JimTheSir  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    Long time monger, first time poster here. I was just wondering if any of the MP around south suburbs or chicago are safe anymore. I don't want names as that is too risky for the well being of the forum, but lately with all the arrests and shut downs by LE I feel like I shouldn't even bother trying a single MP because I don't want to be part of a sting.

    Am I just being paranoid or should I stay away from the parlors for a while. If anyone wants to trade information I've got a few places, but not sure of their current standing, as LE may have already shut them down.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  26. Northside Jim
    Member

    Uncle!

    Originally Posted by Danielp  [View Original Post]
    Question:

    Even with uncle Leo around, can he really do anything to you if he arrives when you are in the middle of only a massage? I mean. I know if you get caught in FS, you are in trouble, but being at a AMP receiving only a massage, they can't do anything to you, right? Even if they know that some of the other girls are charging for FS or who knows what. Right?
    Your uncle can do whatever he wants in Chicago. It may not hold up in court or even get that far but going through the process is enough to ruin many of us.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  27. Mojo567
    Inactive

    Uncle Leo

    Originally Posted by Northside Jim  [View Original Post]
    Your uncle can do whatever he wants in Chicago. It may not hold up in court or even get that far but going through the process is enough to ruin many of us.
    Could not agree more. These tactics is done more as a deterrent. They know if they make life hell rather than to actually convict, it will deter most people. Sad but true. Besides it makes a LOT of money for the city. With every case there are court charges, towing, attorney, car reclaim fees etc etc. Don't forget the classes they will send you to which again the city runs. It is actually very lucrative for the city.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  28. Gnurider
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Northside Jim  [View Original Post]
    Your uncle can do whatever he wants in Chicago. It may not hold up in court or even get that far but going through the process is enough to ruin many of us.
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure if they catch you there, FS or not, you're heading to the slammer. Your name will probably be published on chicagobreakingnews. Com. Only after all of that will you be able to get a lawyer to have the charges dropped, once the damage has been done. It's unfair, but that's the nature of the beast.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  29. Elpatron
    Inactive

    Uncle leo

    Its very clear LE were targeting the most volnurable women in the Hispanic community, They pick Hoy news paper, the most readeble paper by the Hispanic community, LE and the emigration dept tag along to arrest and deport some of the 41 People. It took both departments 10 month investigation? What a waste of tax payers $, why they don't go after real criminals, like, rapers, gang bangers, no, no, its harder and requires more Huevos (cojones) its aesy to pick on the easy pray they don't fight back, my respect and admiration goes to all those women providers that were arrested by LEQUOTE=Mojo567; 1284299]Could not agree more. These tactics is done more as a deterrent. They know if they make life hell rather than to actually convict, it will deter most people. Sad but true. Besides it makes a LOT of money for the city. With every case there are court charges, towing, attorney, car reclaim fees etc etc. Don't forget the classes they will send you to which again the city runs. It is actually very lucrative for the city.[/QUOTE]
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  30. Datsurman
    Inactive

    10 months of probing?

    I'd like to know whether these investigations include undercover officers getting happy endings on taxpayer dollars? They aren't paying out of pocket. And in order to prove guilt, they have to prove that they were offered money in exchange for HE. If so, that's a nice little racket and makes it obvious why these investigations are so frequent.

    Originally Posted by Wadman  [View Original Post]
    http://goo.gl/JXFPH

    19 arrested after investigation of brothels, massage parlors.

    Chicago police arrested 19 people earlier this week on prostitution-related charges at six brothels and three massage parlors in Little Village, Logan Square, Humboldt Park and other neighborhoods.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply

Reply

You must log in to post.