[sticky]

Massage Parlor Reports

(18135 posts) (1551 voices)
  1. Ling_Pomo
    Inactive

Originally Posted by SpaSearch
    I may catch some grief for posting this on the Chicago board, but until today, I had no freaking idea of what goes on at the Executive Relaxation Station in Belvidere. Unbelievable!!! And apparently this place has been open for 30 years. Here are the details.
    Where is that other place?

Some info please.
    Posted 5 years ago | #Reply
  2. Golferfore
    Inactive

Seven Seas

Went sailing today on belmont avenue west of 90/94 by the Burger King, it has become an issue because there is a bar next door and a popular restaurant right across the street. Standard fare.6 (no ts, that is an upcharge) all the things one would expect on the flip. Her name was mi mi, she was a slender 30's asian woman, just ok to look at. Would not let me roam on the flip, did everything she could to not let me touch the puppies. No tip was discussed, but I gave her.4 and she complained.

This place is ok in a pinch, but I prefer KM any day of the week.

Regards,

Gf
  3. Mod_Shag
    Inactive

LE at China Spa?

Just drove by China Spa on Archer (wednesday night). Walked up to the door, which was locked (usually isn't). All the girls were sitting on the couch and some men were talking to them, one of them Chinese.

Annie saw me and nervously shook her head "no". I took the hint and left, stayed in my car for a minute. Sure enough, a second later two big LE SUVs pulled up behind me. I circled the block and LE were standing right outside, on their radio.

Anyone have any more details about what happened? What a bummer and a let down.
  4. Nicky Forza

Employing the elderly at amps

Ever wonder where the girls go when they're too old to work in Chicago?

http://www.macon.com/198/story/89672...k=omni_popular
  5. Quimby
    Inactive

Macon Arrests

Mastubation for hire??!! What a joke! How about "we the county do not get our cut so you get harassed"?
  6. Quimby
    Inactive

Presidential

Was tired of the apt hit and run scene so I visited a renamed spa on Archer yesterday. It is an LMP. Very cute and petite girl at the counter name of Susy. Nice slim body so I had to get her out of that sweater type dress. Paid .5 for the half with table shower. Standard .5/.5/.5 agreed to .8 for the completion. Bit of a wrestling match but she was not bitchy about it. Very nice petite body. I will repeat. PM
  7. Active8
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Mengzi

Kicked out of Bibb County? What a drag. Hope her old ass doesn't come up here.
  8. Nicky_Forza
    Inactive

Employing the elderly at amps

9. Quimby
    Inactive

Macon Arrests

Mastubation for hire??!! What a joke! How about "we the county do not get our cut so you get harassed"?
  10. Zeuss
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Ling Pomo
    Any good ones in the Palatine area?
    Ling: RTFF.

Have you even looked at the sub-forums under Illinois?
  11. Quimby
    Inactive

Presidential

Was tired of the apt hit and run scene so I visited a renamed spa on Archer yesterday. It is an LMP. Very cute and petite girl at the counter name of Susy. Nice slim body so I had to get her out of that sweater type dress. Paid .5 for the half with table shower. Standard .5/.5/.5 agreed to .8 for the completion. Bit of a wrestling match but she was not bitchy about it. Very nice petite body. I will repeat. PM
  12. Active8
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Mengzi

Kicked out of Bibb County? What a drag. Hope her old ass doesn't come up here.
  13. Northside Jim

Great Review SpaSearch!

I've never gotten aroused while reading a review before but that was close! It was like a friggin Penthouse letter. Next time start with: "I never thought this would happen to me, but." Anyway, good job. Man, I wish ERS was not 50 miles from my house!
  14. Nicky Forza

Originally Posted by Mod Shag
    Just drove by China Spa on Archer (wednesday night). Walked up to the door, which was locked (usually isn't). All the girls were sitting on the couch and some men were talking to them, one of them Chinese.

Annie saw me and nervously shook her head "no". I took the hint and left, stayed in my car for a minute. Sure enough, a second later two big LE SUVs pulled up behind me. I circled the block and LE were standing right outside, on their radio.

I found out that Chicago Police was there on a complaint of prostitution, but I couldn't get any more information.
  15. Chitownbjg
    Inactive

I forgot to mention that there was another girl there today, Vicky, very friendly, a nice girl, I'll bet. I haven't tried her, but I wouldn't be surprised to find another great massage. There were two pair of shoes when I left and just one girl, Coco, so one of you guys knows. Speak up.

I like this place for what it is, good-looking young women giving the best massage they can, no more. I don't like the fact that there is no finish.

FYI, I reported on Nina on 10/19, Coco earlier today.
    Had a massage from Vicky Tuesday early afternoon. Just out of Massage school, "interning" at Sunkiss. It's her first job. Born here, great personality, outgoing and friendly.

Great massage, very legit, but playful teasing every now and then. Will definitely return for the masssage, hopefully more later.
  16. Northside Jim

Hygene?

There was talk on this board a while back about cleanliness at mp's & I thought I'd relay some recent experiences. Last week I was at an amp & after I finished I was given a hot towel to clean up. I cleaned myself & returned the towel to the girl & she left the room. On the way out I saw her rinsing it out in a utility sink. I guess I always assumed at least those items were laundered but I don't ever remember seeing anyone doing laundry in an amp. Ironically, about a month ago I got a ringworm fungus infection at an emp (I don't know where else I could have gotten it) where I have seen the girls deal with laundry. It gives me pause in this are of H1N1 & MRSA.
  17. Zeuss
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Ling Pomo
    Any good ones in the Palatine area?
    Ling: RTFF.

Have you even looked at the sub-forums under Illinois?
  18. Dangerously
    Inactive

Seven Seas or Seven Stars?

Originally Posted by Golferfore
    Went sailing today on belmont avenue west of 90/94 by the Burger King, it has become an issue because there is a bar next door and a popular restaurant right across the street. Standard fare.6 (no ts, that is an upcharge) all the things one would expect on the flip. Her name was mi mi, she was a slender 30's asian woman, just ok to look at. Would not let me roam on the flip, did everything she could to not let me touch the puppies. No tip was discussed, but I gave her.4 and she complained.

Regards,

Gf
    I've never heard of Seven Seas. Are you perhaps referring to Seven Stars on Belmont?

I've never been to Seven Stars, but have been told by a therapist that has worked there that business is very slow. In case that is the same spa, your report might help explain why.
  19. Northside_Jim
    Inactive

Great Review SpaSearch!

I've never gotten aroused while reading a review before but that was close! It was like a friggin Penthouse letter. Next time start with: "I never thought this would happen to me, but." Anyway, good job. Man, I wish ERS was not 50 miles from my house!
  20. Nicky_Forza
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Mod Shag

I found out that Chicago Police was there on a complaint of prostitution, but I couldn't get any more information.
  21. Chitownbjg
    Inactive

I forgot to mention that there was another girl there today, Vicky, very friendly, a nice girl, I'll bet. I haven't tried her, but I wouldn't be surprised to find another great massage. There were two pair of shoes when I left and just one girl, Coco, so one of you guys knows. Speak up.

I like this place for what it is, good-looking young women giving the best massage they can, no more. I don't like the fact that there is no finish.

FYI, I reported on Nina on 10/19, Coco earlier today.
    Had a massage from Vicky Tuesday early afternoon. Just out of Massage school, "interning" at Sunkiss. It's her first job. Born here, great personality, outgoing and friendly.

Great massage, very legit, but playful teasing every now and then. Will definitely return for the masssage, hopefully more later.
  22. Northside_Jim
    Inactive

Hygene?

There was talk on this board a while back about cleanliness at mp's & I thought I'd relay some recent experiences. Last week I was at an amp & after I finished I was given a hot towel to clean up. I cleaned myself & returned the towel to the girl & she left the room. On the way out I saw her rinsing it out in a utility sink. I guess I always assumed at least those items were laundered but I don't ever remember seeing anyone doing laundry in an amp. Ironically, about a month ago I got a ringworm fungus infection at an emp (I don't know where else I could have gotten it) where I have seen the girls deal with laundry. It gives me pause in this are of H1N1 & MRSA.
  23. Dangerously
    Inactive

Seven Seas or Seven Stars?

Originally Posted by Golferfore

Regards,

Gf
    I've never heard of Seven Seas. Are you perhaps referring to Seven Stars on Belmont?

I've never been to Seven Stars, but have been told by a therapist that has worked there that business is very slow. In case that is the same spa, your report might help explain why.
  24. Donny Devito

As Hawk Harrelson would say, MERCY! I went there today to cash in on a buy 10 get 1 free card that I had. I got the girl whose name is the same as a month. She was fine and she did everything great. But it seemed afterward she either felt ashamed for what she had done or, more likely, she thought I was a pervert since I go was just there with her a couple of days ago. I had a free massage, what did you expect May? She's in the wrong line of business if she's going to have a salty attitude after the service is performed. Overall, though she is very good at what she does.

I just have to say I won't be there for a long, long, long time. There are too many LMP's and AMP's in Chicago to deal with that crap. Plus, the door men suck mad balls at this joint. I ran into the white guy today. He knows what is up but since I've talked to him between 25 and 50 times he is OK with me. Still a major drag to deal with tho. Word to the wise, the white guy is a Jesus Freak. If you feel some tension just mention "God is Good" or "Praise the Lord" or just work Jesus into the conversation some how and he will become your best friend.

From now on, I'm jumpin' on the red line or the blue line for my entertainment. Mercy has really fallen off since Lucy used to be there about a year ago.
  25. Donny Devito

Originally Posted by Northside Jim
    You left out the most important information possible, where was it?
  26. Dee Mac

Windmill motel

Originally Posted by Donny Devito
    Do you know the name of one in Cal City? I haven't heard of any there. Cal City is right by Lansing so you might want to throw down $$ for FS in Lansing. I forget what the motel is called but it has a Giant windmill on top of it. If you got to BP or CL, you can get FS. I have in the past. But be wise, you never know what you are going to get.

If there was a Spa/Massage Parlor in Cal City, I'm sure you could get extras. That area isn't exactly Naperville.
    That would be the Pioneer Motel on Torrence just south of I-80/294, never knew they had action there.
  27. Donny_Devito
    Inactive

As Hawk Harrelson would say, MERCY! I went there today to cash in on a buy 10 get 1 free card that I had. I got the girl whose name is the same as a month. She was fine and she did everything great. But it seemed afterward she either felt ashamed for what she had done or, more likely, she thought I was a pervert since I go was just there with her a couple of days ago. I had a free massage, what did you expect May? She's in the wrong line of business if she's going to have a salty attitude after the service is performed. Overall, though she is very good at what she does.

I just have to say I won't be there for a long, long, long time. There are too many LMP's and AMP's in Chicago to deal with that crap. Plus, the door men suck mad balls at this joint. I ran into the white guy today. He knows what is up but since I've talked to him between 25 and 50 times he is OK with me. Still a major drag to deal with tho. Word to the wise, the white guy is a Jesus Freak. If you feel some tension just mention "God is Good" or "Praise the Lord" or just work Jesus into the conversation some how and he will become your best friend.

From now on, I'm jumpin' on the red line or the blue line for my entertainment. Mercy has really fallen off since Lucy used to be there about a year ago.
  28. Donny_Devito
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Northside Jim
    You left out the most important information possible, where was it?
  29. Dee_Mac
    Inactive

Windmill motel

Do you know the name of one in Cal City? I haven't heard of any there. Cal City is right by Lansing so you might want to throw down $$ for FS in Lansing. I forget what the motel is called but it has a Giant windmill on top of it. If you got to BP or CL, you can get FS. I have in the past. But be wise, you never know what you are going to get.

If there was a Spa/Massage Parlor in Cal City, I'm sure you could get extras. That area isn't exactly Naperville.
    That would be the Pioneer Motel on Torrence just south of I-80/294, never knew they had action there.
  30. PittPanther
    Inactive

She's in the wrong line of business if she's going to have a salty attitude after the service is performed.

I just have to say I won't be there for a long, long, long time. There are too many LMP's and AMP's in Chicago to deal with that crap. Plus, the door men suck mad balls at this joint.
    Even though the massage was free, I hoped you tipped her! If not, that would certainly explain her attitude.

As to the doormen, I'm really amazed at how a company can hire someone at damn near minimum wage, and get them to actually give a darn about what's going on upstairs. If I had that job, the last thing I would be doing is giving people a hard time about going upstairs. Why the heck does the doorman give a damn?

You must log in to post.