[sticky]

Massage Parlor Reports

(18135 posts) (1551 voices)
  1. Xabi_Alonso
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Donny Devito
    KM - Humboldt Park

I know this location is right by a hospital and that's a good thing considering all the Latin Kings, GD's, etc. around that way. Is alright to take the CTA (train) to km or is simply gangster and should be avoided?
    Day or night. I would avoid the Humboldt Park area for the mp pleasure. You do not need to look for problems. If your insides say stay away. Listen to it. My suggestion is to pursue your mp addiction the safe way. Humboldt area may be okay for some people and not others. All I am saying is be safe and choose the best outlit for your hobby, I wouldn't go to HP because I have no legitimate reason to give if things go wrong.
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
  2. Xabi Alonso

For any members who are new and have this hobby...

Avoid places like Sweet Temptations, Ohare Girls, Erotic Encounters, Hot Shots and many American places listed in the Sun Times sports section. Unless you have tons of money and are foolish, avoid the spas. They have hot American girls whos promise a lot if you spend over 2 hundred. I am not sure how they stay in business, but I've seen the ads since I was a teenager. Obviously there are many wealthy men who go and have fun. I prefer lovely Asian women who work hard and are considerate and nice. They may not have the looks but close your eyes and really what is the difference.

Enjoy
  3. Khai_Yai
    Inactive

I agree!

Originally Posted by Nino Torres
    Lisa S use to advertise on Eros as April. --- She is on web and under Tantra Lisa and pulling the moon.
    Lisa is a wonderful woman! Only had straight Tantra with her but wow... what an impression she makes.
  4. Talk_Turkey
    Inactive

RE: Out of the Game For Awhile

OK, please don't RTFF me.
    I've been out of circulation lately because of the economy.

Now I have some steady funds coming in & am thinking of heading
    for some AMP action.

Are there any Rose-like spas that are new & worth trying?

Speaking of Rose, are there any new MT's there? (Within the last
    2-3 months)?

Feel free to PM if you wish.

Thanks,

T-Man
  5. Xabi Alonso

Sara from Gunnison

She use to work at VIP on Milwaukee as Annie. She is about 5 ft 4 110 with long wavy black hair to mid back. She has a mole on her upper arm. She worked at Gun in May 09 and left in Oct. Lee from Gun said she was on a 2 month vacation. Right lee...who goes on a 2 month vacation in your business. She lived near kimball and lawrence. She is about 28 yrs old and says she likes to gamble. She was not hot but attractive. She was not shaved. Let me know. I miss her HE and getting on top and moaning.
  6. Nopemyer
    Inactive

Tantra Lisa

Lisa S use to advertise on Eros as April. I visited her about 7 times. She eventually left the eros site andnow works at Exhale as well as Pulling the moon. She provided Tantra experience. In the past she has provided HE, foot job, anal finger, CBJ, and let me touch inside. She kept acting like she was teachhing me a tantra session. Don't get me wrong, she is good at explaining tantra but that is not why I visit her. She works on State Street. She is 5 foot 1 and 110. She has ddd. She gets on top and breaths heavy. She wears a top to show off her stomach. She wears thin pants. She is completely nude. I don't think she offers more but she is worth the money. It expensive around 140 for one And half hours. She is on web and under Tantra Lisa and pulling the moon.
    Wow, you really have me interested. I did a search using what you gave and came up with goose eggs. Any other thoughts on how to get in touch?
  7. Xabi_Alonso
    Inactive

Lanes Spa

Lanes Spa offered a full menu a few years back. Its on Roosevelt road not to far from Guitar Center. The rooms locked. It is on second floor, There is plenty of parking. Area is safe, Its been open many years. There is TS and Sauna. Ladies were 30s and 40s. Its been open a long time. Too far away for me to visit. I didnt see anything mentioned about Lanes so I thought I would write about it. I had HE and was asked if I wanted more for 80.
  8. Teabagplain
    Inactive

lisa

Lisa S use to advertise on Eros as April. I visited her about 7 times. She eventually left the eros site andnow works at Exhale as well as Pulling the moon. She provided Tantra experience. In the past she has provided HE, foot job, anal finger, CBJ, and let me touch inside. She kept acting like she was teachhing me a tantra session. Don't get me wrong, she is good at explaining tantra but that is not why I visit her. She works on State Street. She is 5 foot 1 and 110. She has ddd. She gets on top and breaths heavy. She wears a top to show off her stomach. She wears thin pants. She is completely nude. I don't think she offers more but she is worth the money. It expensive around 140 for one And half hours. She is on web and under Tantra Lisa and pulling the moon.
    Is she still doing Tantric massage while at Exhale (or Pulling Down the Moon)? If so, might have to stop by next time I'm in town. Never had a real one before and am kind of interested to see what it's like.

Also, the massage parlor at Harlem and Touhy is Irene's. I've had two good legit massages there. By her description, the therapist you saw was probably Betty. I have never had her. I have been told she gives a good massage, is okay with no towel, but does not offer any extras. One of our compatriots on this board is working on her though, seeing if he can get her to change .
  9. Xabi_Alonso
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Teabagplain
    Is she still doing Tantric massage while at Exhale (or Pulling Down the Moon)? If so, might have to stop by next time I'm in town. Never had a real one before and am kind of interested to see what it's like.
    She is still doing tantra sessions but out of her condo. She is not with exhale on state street. Her condo is on Federal street. You can google her under lisa seaman and the word tantra or try pulling down the moon on Kingsbury.
  10. Ronnie_B
    Inactive

Once more about O'Hare ...

Went to OHARE girls. Paid 85 at the door and chose the hot black girl. She was friendly and wore a very sexy dress. She eventually learned that I was not going to spend a grand. I had to provide my own HE. The visit lasted less than 30 minutes. I just left and paid 120 total. Stupid, yes but I am not about to mess with this place because of the goons that are there watching. My own stupid error.
    Ok, it may seem dumb.

Did they at least let you finish uncovered and did they watch?

I hear that they threw a towel over you when you finished.

If hot enough, I might try it --- once --- until I felt used and abused and then revert back to a more hands on gal.
  11. Xabi_Alonso
    Inactive

Response about Lisa

Originally Posted by Teabagplain

Also, the massage parlor at Harlem and Touhy is Irene's. I've had two good legit massages there. By her description, the therapist you saw was probably Betty. I have never had her. I have been told she gives a good massage, is okay with no towel, but does not offer any extras. One of our compatriots on this board is working on her though, seeing if he can get her to change .
    PM me if you want her number.
  12. Pura_Vida
    Inactive

"Enjoying Good Massage" on Lincoln

I was in the area and decided to give them a try. I walked in and the place was empty except for a little spinner who said her name was Helen.6 door fee for the hour and an additional.1 for the TS. Through later conversation Helen told me she also worked PT at Seninas, so some of you guys may know her. Anyway back to report, the table shower was a make shift deal in the restroom with plastic draped over a table. I got scrubbed everywhere except where it matters most. Back in the room we made small talk where I learned that she was a Senina part timer and she asked about the spas I had been to and at this point I relax and enjoy the B. S. Massage because I figure everything was going to be good. WRONG! On the flip I got turned down flat. She finished the B. S. Massage and that was it. I got dressed and left zero tip. When I walked out I kind of felt bad for leaving no tip, but after thinking about it a little bit, I didn't feel bad at all. If I wanted a legit rub, it would not be in some crappy little place given by some chick who barely knows how to give a massage. I know that at some places you have to invest some time before they get to know you, but I don't think this place in that neighborhood will be open for more than a year. I will not be returning, there are far too many better options out there.
  13. Xabi_Alonso
    Inactive

Lori/Debra from lava

Has anyone seen her lately? She was located near Foster and Harlem. I met her on Lavalife. 140 for massage and extras. She had brown hair, nice rack and offered her service on lavalife. I saw her last about 2 years ago. I picked her up near her house. She wore a blue skirt and white top. She wore fme pumps. We went to motel near united spa. On the way she put my hand on her legs and up skirt. She was single and had one daughter. She did massage but was no good. She was a milf!
  14. Xabi_Alonso
    Inactive

For any members who are new and have this hobby...

Avoid places like Sweet Temptations, Ohare Girls, Erotic Encounters, Hot Shots and many American places listed in the Sun Times sports section. Unless you have tons of money and are foolish, avoid the spas. They have hot American girls whos promise a lot if you spend over 2 hundred. I am not sure how they stay in business, but I've seen the ads since I was a teenager. Obviously there are many wealthy men who go and have fun. I prefer lovely Asian women who work hard and are considerate and nice. They may not have the looks but close your eyes and really what is the difference.

Enjoy
  15. Xabi_Alonso
    Inactive

Sara from Gunnison

She use to work at VIP on Milwaukee as Annie. She is about 5 ft 4 110 with long wavy black hair to mid back. She has a mole on her upper arm. She worked at Gun in May 09 and left in Oct. Lee from Gun said she was on a 2 month vacation. Right lee...who goes on a 2 month vacation in your business. She lived near kimball and lawrence. She is about 28 yrs old and says she likes to gamble. She was not hot but attractive. She was not shaved. Let me know. I miss her HE and getting on top and moaning.
  16. Ronnyboy
    Inactive

Thanks in advance

Enjoy
    Thanks for the info Nino. I am coming into town this weekend from Cincy and staying at the Westin Chicago North Shore in Wheeling. I have read the boards and cannot decipher where all the action is in relation to Wheeling. I would love to find a young Asian woman to massage my troubles away while I am there. Any info about massage or gentlemens clubs in that area would be appreciated. I will return the favor if you are ever in my neck of the woods.

Thanks
  17. Csamstag
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Doogie0039
    I have been there a couple of times. Girls are hot, price was 65 cash. Do not bother using your credit card b/c they say it doesn't work. Massage sucks, but if you have balls whip it out and release your frustration. They do not seem to mind. I have only had Irina, she has big fun bags.

Good luck.
    TOFTT Been here a couple times and struck out both. It is legit.
  18. Ronnyboy
    Inactive

Thanks in advance

Enjoy
    Thanks for the info Nino. I am coming into town this weekend from Cincy and staying at the Westin Chicago North Shore in Wheeling. I have read the boards and cannot decipher where all the action is in relation to Wheeling. I would love to find a young Asian woman to massage my troubles away while I am there. Any info about massage or gentlemens clubs in that area would be appreciated. I will return the favor if you are ever in my neck of the woods.

Thanks
  19. Csamstag
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Doogie0039
    I have been there a couple of times. Girls are hot, price was 65 cash. Do not bother using your credit card b/c they say it doesn't work. Massage sucks, but if you have balls whip it out and release your frustration. They do not seem to mind. I have only had Irina, she has big fun bags.

Good luck.
    TOFTT Been here a couple times and struck out both. It is legit.
  20. Luke Appling

Originally Posted by Pura Vida
    I was in the area and decided to give them a try. I walked in and the place was empty except for a little spinner who said her name was Helen.6 door fee for the hour and an additional.1 for the TS. Through later conversation Helen told me she also worked PT at Seninas, so some of you guys may know her. Anyway back to report, the table shower was a make shift deal in the restroom with plastic draped over a table. I got scrubbed everywhere except where it matters most. Back in the room we made small talk where I learned that she was a Senina part timer and she asked about the spas I had been to and at this point I relax and enjoy the B. S. Massage because I figure everything was going to be good. WRONG! On the flip I got turned down flat. She finished the B. S. Massage and that was it. I got dressed and left zero tip. When I walked out I kind of felt bad for leaving no tip, but after thinking about it a little bit, I didn't feel bad at all. If I wanted a legit rub, it would not be in some crappy little place given by some chick who barely knows how to give a massage. I know that at some places you have to invest some time before they get to know you, but I don't think this place in that neighborhood will be open for more than a year. I will not be returning, there are far too many better options out there.

I don't know how you got turned down here. When I stopped here it was obvious 30 seconds into the massage that at a least HR would be included.

Maybe you give off an LE vibe, or it just depends on the girl maybe
  21. Xabi Alonso

Response

Originally Posted by Ronnie B
    Ok, it may seem dumb.

Did they at least let you finish uncovered and did they watch?

I hear that they threw a towel over you when you finished.

If hot enough, I might try it --- once --- until I felt used and abused and then revert back to a more hands on gal.
    When I went to ohare girls I was allowed to take towel off and massage myself. The girl watched and talked dirty. It was a hurried session. She pressed her boobs against me. She watched. It was not fun because she just wanted money. No towel was thrown over me.
  22. Xabi Alonso

Response

Originally Posted by Nopemyer
    Wow, you really have me interested. I did a search using what you gave and came up with goose eggs. Any other thoughts on how to get in touch?
    There are some photos of lisa using google. She is on linkedin.com but the photo she used does not do her justice. She is about 5 ft 1 or so and is slim. She has a huge rack. She is about 45. She would turn heads if you saw her walking on street. She specializes in Tantra. You should google lisa tantra and maybe pulling down the moon. She is very nice. If you call, jusr tell her you visited her a while back when she advt on eros. Just know though that she will probably get at least 10 calls from people on this site. She might wonder who gave her number. You can mention that you saw her once for acupuncture at exhale.
  23. Xabi Alonso

Lisa

For those interested, google Lisa Seaman pulling down the moon. Find the link on the first page that takes you to pulling down the moon. You will see her name. Click on it and see her photo. The photo does not do her justice. You can take it from there.
  24. Xabi Alonso

Respone

I don't have anything in Wheeling. I will give you these asian mp names so you can google to see if they are close to you. Gunnison Spa, United Salon, Mercy Acupuncture, New Looklk Spa (on Harlem Avenue), Lanes Spa, Xindy Massage, The spas in Chicago do not have very pretty women. They charge around 75 to get in door. HE is included. Sorry but I do not know wheeling.

Good Luck
  25. Xabi Alonso

The cost of my hobby

I visit spas once a week. I spend 80 at door plus tip of lets say 60. Total damage is 140. 140 times 4 times a month is 560. 560 times 12 is 6, 720. I know I've spent more in the year. I've been doing this for more than 15 years.100, 800. I'm fortunate to be able to do this but it is extremely stupid. I agree. If you are able to stop, then do so. I can't because of no will power. Anyway I am single and no GF so this is why it is my hobby. If there is any lesson here it is to say spend your money on better things. These girls at spas just want tjhe money. Sorry for the spelling errors. I am writing from a ganing console that often clears all pof what I write. Sorry.
  26. Xabi Alonso

Excercise Spa and Spa64

Ive been to both places. I think Spa 64 was shut down about 3 weeks ago. They are on route 83. I think they are in Mt prospect. At excercise spa it did not take much. I was new but said I was there before. I got a HE as well as asked about oral. She was going to use celephane wrap around it. I havent been there in a while. I went to Spa64. I was only offered HE but they obviously did more now that they are closed. I forgot to mention Sunset Spa in Bensenville in my title. I paid 75 and got nothing. The girl did say that if I paid 100 I could get a topless massage and that is all. I declined. Sunset Spa is American so I should have known better. Sunset is off of York Road.
  27. Xabi Alonso

Anyone close to Harlem Avenue

Does anyone have info on anyone, pref. a milf, who does incall massage around the Harlem Avenue and Belmont area? I am not looking for a spa. I am looking for someone who works around the area and just provides HE.

Thanks.
  28. Xabi Alonso

Mirrors

I wanted to add some more detail to the places I've visited. Gunnison as about 4 rooms total. 2 of 4 have a mirror in them. The room closest to back door has a mirror hanging so that if you are sitting while getting HE, you can look over to the right and see the action. Lisunias also has a mirror in the back room close to the dryer and across from shower. The vip room. I call it this because I always get it when I do vip. It has a mirror on right side of wall. If you are sitting down, you can watch Ivanna or Alla during HE. Actually Alla left Lisunia. New Look spa has a bed and not a massage table. I don't recall a mirror. There is a wicker couch where you can sit and watch her whiles HE. United Salon. Don't think the first room next to entrance door has a mirror. As you can read, I like a mirror to watch them work. I'm a visuAl person so I need that stimulous.
  29. Xabi Alonso

Cameras and cc billing

Does anyone know why Lisunias has a camera behind the counter and above on the right side. It is next to the 3 foot lounge area that the girls sit in. Why a camera. I bet they can see the client as we enter the slide glass door. The lounge is right next to the counter so why is it needed. Also, the girls must be bored of sitting in this small lounge for 7 hours. On a side note, Lisunia no longer bills as AAAlocksmith. On cc it shows as Lisunia spa.
  30. Luke_Appling
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Pura Vida

I don't know how you got turned down here. When I stopped here it was obvious 30 seconds into the massage that at a least HR would be included.

Maybe you give off an LE vibe, or it just depends on the girl maybe

You must log in to post.