Tags:

1. admin
    Key Master

Massage Parlor Reports

Posted 14 years ago | #Reply
  2. Double Nickle
    Inactive

Massage Parlor Reports

There are many massage parlors in Hawaii outside of Honolulu/Waikiki. I haven't yet located a happy ending one. cityxguide members need to take some for the team and report.
    Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
  3. Double Nickle
    Inactive

Legitimate Lomi Lomi at Nawiliwili, Kauai

Attending at least one luau is a must for any Hawaii native or visitor. Any massage connoisseur in Hawaii should experience the ancient native Hawaiian form of massage, called Lomi Lomi, even if no happy ending is included. After all, one can go to an AMP in most states and get the standard HJ or more.

I searched the internet before leaving on my Hawaiian cruise for massage parlors offering Lomi Lomi in the Hawaiian ports of call on my cruise: Hilo, Kona, Lahaina, Honolulu, and Nawiliwili. I found a fantastic looking place on the beach at Waikiki. But there was so much to do on my Honolulu stop that I passed. I called up Nawiliwili and booked an appointment there. I also found it offered in San Diego and in Germany. I saw other ads for Lomi Lomi when actually in Hawaii.

The Kauai Marriott is right on Kalapaki beach in the relatively undeveloped port of Nawiliwili, ringed by lush green mountains. I took a path towards the Marriott and found myself in an incredible courtyard with garden, goldfish pond, heroically sized oriental antiques - you have to see it to appreciate it. In the lobby was a Koa wood native Hawaiian canoe, dating from 1860-1890.
    I had to get instructions from a staff member to find the Alexander Day Spa and Salon. The front desk was open to a corridor near the lobby. The brochure had stated "You may request a male or female therapist." My masseuse, Nadia, despite her name was native Hawaiian. She was straight and slender, dark skinned with long black hair and fine facial features. She was young enough not to have developed much in the way of curves except for a swelling at the breast.

Nadia left the room while I got undressed and slid face up under the covers of a standard massage table in a normal looking massage room. If I ever repeat I think there is a beach massage option. Knock. Knock. "Come in." I turned over and she rubbed coconut oil into my back, using long firm strokes. Sometimes she would stop and keep steady pressure on an area or two. In Lomi Lomi forearms are used like rolling pins, using lots of pressure. Elbows are used for more directed pressure, as are the fingers. She worked on all the knots in my body.

My arms were greased up, raised, bent, and kneaded ferociously. She didn't expose the cleft of my buttocks but massaged my sides all the way up. Legs were uncovered one at a time, oiled, bent, lifted, and massaged hard. The various joints of feet and hands were done as were palms and soles.

Then I flipped and repositioned myself on the massage table so my head was supported right. She held the covers over me. The front of my legs were done, as well as more on the arms, scalp, and shoulders. The rest of my front torso was left covered and not massaged. Earlobes were pinched and my face was massaged. Too soon (but after the full time) she said, "you're all set." I was so relaxed I almost had to learn to walk again.
    Aloha, Double Nickle
  4. Double_Nickle
    Inactive

Massage Parlor Reports

There are many massage parlors in Hawaii outside of Honolulu/Waikiki. I haven't yet located a happy ending one. cityxguide members need to take some for the team and report.
  5. Double Nickle
    Inactive

Massage Parlor Reports

6. Double_Nickle
    Inactive

Attending at least one luau is a must for any Hawaii native or visitor. Any massage connoisseur in Hawaii should experience the ancient native Hawaiian form of massage, called Lomi Lomi, even if no happy ending is included. After all, one can go to an AMP in most states and get the standard HJ or more.

I searched the internet before leaving on my Hawaiian cruise for massage parlors offering Lomi Lomi in the Hawaiian ports of call on my cruise: Hilo, Kona, Lahaina, Honolulu, and Nawiliwili. I found a fantastic looking place on the beach at Waikiki. But there was so much to do on my Honolulu stop that I passed. I called up Nawiliwili and booked an appointment there. I also found it offered in San Diego and in Germany. I saw other ads for Lomi Lomi when actually in Hawaii.

The Kauai Marriott is right on Kalapaki beach in the relatively undeveloped port of Nawiliwili, ringed by lush green mountains. I took a path towards the Marriott and found myself in an incredible courtyard with garden, goldfish pond, heroically sized oriental antiques - you have to see it to appreciate it. In the lobby was a Koa wood native Hawaiian canoe, dating from 1860-1890.
    I had to get instructions from a staff member to find the Alexander Day Spa and Salon. The front desk was open to a corridor near the lobby. The brochure had stated "You may request a male or female therapist." My masseuse, Nadia, despite her name was native Hawaiian. She was straight and slender, dark skinned with long black hair and fine facial features. She was young enough not to have developed much in the way of curves except for a swelling at the breast.

Nadia left the room while I got undressed and slid face up under the covers of a standard massage table in a normal looking massage room. If I ever repeat I think there is a beach massage option. Knock. Knock. "Come in." I turned over and she rubbed coconut oil into my back, using long firm strokes. Sometimes she would stop and keep steady pressure on an area or two. In Lomi Lomi forearms are used like rolling pins, using lots of pressure. Elbows are used for more directed pressure, as are the fingers. She worked on all the knots in my body.

My arms were greased up, raised, bent, and kneaded ferociously. She didn't expose the cleft of my buttocks but massaged my sides all the way up. Legs were uncovered one at a time, oiled, bent, lifted, and massaged hard. The various joints of feet and hands were done as were palms and soles.

Then I flipped and repositioned myself on the massage table so my head was supported right. She held the covers over me. The front of my legs were done, as well as more on the arms, scalp, and shoulders. The rest of my front torso was left covered and not massaged. Earlobes were pinched and my face was massaged. Too soon (but after the full time) she said, "you're all set." I was so relaxed I almost had to learn to walk again.
    Aloha, Double Nickle
  7. Double Nickle
    Inactive

Aloha, Double Nickle
  8. Double Nickle
    Inactive

Kona Massage Parlors

The rather commercialized port of Kona on the Big Island of Hawaii might have something to offer a monger. There is a Hooter's on the main street, Ali'i Drive. The luau offered 5 times a week at King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel is at the reconstruction of King Kamehameha's last royal compound, built on the original stone foundations. Believe me, there are lots of gorgeous hula girls. And you will get a lei. There are also a number of massage parlors in Kona, although in the time allotted to me I did not find if any offer a happy ending.

On the second floor of Kona Inn Shopping Village there are two massage parlors, and used to be a third, Palm Massage. Whether the latter closed because of a bad business model or LE.

Across the street is Dayspa at 75-5725 Ali'i Drive. They offer the native Hawaiian Lomi Lomi massage at $129 for 85 minutes, outcall massage (two person minimum?!!), etc. I thought they might be an AMP because they have an oriental lucky cat statue inside the front door. Or it may just be that they are affiliated with an oriental business association. I would have tried this place but needed to call today for an appointment tomorrow. There was still another massage parlor on this side of the street, but it was closed for the weekend.
  9. Double_Nickle
    Inactive

Kona Massage Parlors

The rather commercialized port of Kona on the Big Island of Hawaii might have something to offer a monger. There is a Hooter's on the main street, Ali'i Drive. The luau offered 5 times a week at King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel is at the reconstruction of King Kamehameha's last royal compound, built on the original stone foundations. Believe me, there are lots of gorgeous hula girls. And you will get a lei. There are also a number of massage parlors in Kona, although in the time allotted to me I did not find if any offer a happy ending.

On the second floor of Kona Inn Shopping Village there are two massage parlors, and used to be a third, Palm Massage. Whether the latter closed because of a bad business model or LE.

Across the street is Dayspa at 75-5725 Ali'i Drive. They offer the native Hawaiian Lomi Lomi massage at $129 for 85 minutes, outcall massage (two person minimum?!!), etc. I thought they might be an AMP because they have an oriental lucky cat statue inside the front door. Or it may just be that they are affiliated with an oriental business association. I would have tried this place but needed to call today for an appointment tomorrow. There was still another massage parlor on this side of the street, but it was closed for the weekend.
  10. Double Nickle
    Inactive

Kona Massage Parlors

11. DownAndOut
    Inactive

Tantric

There was a tantric on Maui (Kihei) named Sariya (I think that's what I remember her name). She used to be on the tantric web sites, but I don't see her name now. About late 50's diminuitive white woman. Very, very into pleasuring you. Has anyone heard of her whereabouts?
  12. DownAndOut
    Inactive

Tantric

There was a tantric on Maui (Kihei) named Sariya (I think that's what I remember her name). She used to be on the tantric web sites, but I don't see her name now. About late 50's diminuitive white woman. Very, very into pleasuring you. Has anyone heard of her whereabouts?
  13. Hdaisuki
    Inactive

Any action in Hilo, Hi?

Hey guys,

Just wondering if there is anything going on in Hilo nowadays?

Haven't heard anything about anything, so just turning to the pros for some tips.

Thanks so much in advance!

H
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  14. Hdaisuki
    Inactive

Any action in Hilo, Hi?

Hey guys,

Just wondering if there is anything going on in Hilo nowadays?

Haven't heard anything about anything, so just turning to the pros for some tips.

Thanks so much in advance!

H
    Posted 6 years ago | #Reply
  15. Plate Lunch

I was driving down lower main and noticed a bunch of signs with MASSAGE 45 DOLLARS near Tiffanys.

Anyone know if this is just a legit massage parlor?
    Posted 5 years ago | #Reply
  16. Plate_Lunch
    Inactive

I was driving down lower main and noticed a bunch of signs with MASSAGE 45 DOLLARS near Tiffanys.

17. Plate Lunch

18. phat gman

[QUOTE=Plate Lunch]I was driving down lower main and noticed a bunch of signs with MASSAGE 45 DOLLARS near Tiffanys.

Anyone know if this is just a legit massage parlor?[/QUOTE.

Totally legit. A new spa just opened up there.
  19. phat_gman
    Inactive

[QUOTE=Plate Lunch]I was driving down lower main and noticed a bunch of signs with MASSAGE 45 DOLLARS near Tiffanys.

20. phat gman

21. Plate Lunch

Maui needs a real full service AMP badly.

I bet it would earn a killing.
  22. Plate_Lunch
    Inactive

23. Plate Lunch

24. Tld101
    Inactive

Sun Spa Maui

On one of my days on Maui decided to try Sun Spa. Very old providers and when you walk in they are dressed in long pants and non form fitting tops. MS took the the gate fee and showed me to a room. Offered a standup shower which I took. Locked clothes in locker and took my tip back to room with me.

One of the two older ladies came after changing into a dress. She started on the back and did a light rub. I ran my hand up her leg when she was in position where I could reach. Discovered she had no panties and was clean. She then started teasing on the flip she continued the massage with some massage of the tools. I responded very positively and she continued to provide me complete relaxation.

Sun Spa needs to improve the age and looks of the providers.
  25. Tld101
    Inactive

Sun Spa Maui

On one of my days on Maui decided to try Sun Spa. Very old providers and when you walk in they are dressed in long pants and non form fitting tops. MS took the the gate fee and showed me to a room. Offered a standup shower which I took. Locked clothes in locker and took my tip back to room with me.

One of the two older ladies came after changing into a dress. She started on the back and did a light rub. I ran my hand up her leg when she was in position where I could reach. Discovered she had no panties and was clean. She then started teasing on the flip she continued the massage with some massage of the tools. I responded very positively and she continued to provide me complete relaxation.

26. Mikasoto
    Inactive

Maui - Jana

Did a session with Jana in Makawao. Picture in CL ad, if real, was done many many pounds ago. Still attractive, but a BBW. Massage was relaxing and soothing, very much into your pleasure. Offers BBBJ for 1.85 and very talented at it to boot. Clean and comfortable place. Enjoyed my time very much.

Repeat? Maybe, definitely if 30 lbs lighter.
  27. Mikasoto
    Inactive

Sun Spa

Originally Posted by Tld101
    On one of my days on Maui decided to try Sun Spa. Very old providers.

Last time I was there my very old provider wanted $ tip for a HJ and I think clothed too. Very bad attitude when I declined. Thanks, but no thanks.

Hopefully, they've improved both their service and pricing. If so, might be worthwhile on short notice and little time.
  28. Mikasoto
    Inactive

Maui - Jana

Did a session with Jana in Makawao. Picture in CL ad, if real, was done many many pounds ago. Still attractive, but a BBW. Massage was relaxing and soothing, very much into your pleasure. Offers BBBJ for 1.85 and very talented at it to boot. Clean and comfortable place. Enjoyed my time very much.

Repeat? Maybe, definitely if 30 lbs lighter.
  29. Mikasoto
    Inactive

Sun Spa

Originally Posted by Tld101
    On one of my days on Maui decided to try Sun Spa. Very old providers.

Last time I was there my very old provider wanted $ tip for a HJ and I think clothed too. Very bad attitude when I declined. Thanks, but no thanks.

Hopefully, they've improved both their service and pricing. If so, might be worthwhile on short notice and little time.
  30. Tld101
    Inactive

Nope on both counts

Originally Posted by Mikasoto

Still wants $ (clothed) but does not get it from me. They can be talked down, but is it worth it? Not to me.
    Posted 4 years ago | #Reply

You must log in to post.