[sticky]

Massage Parlor Reports

(30471 posts) (1722 voices)
  1. Kalihi Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Mavrick7  [View Original Post]
    Rosemari. Yoko.

Yoko. 5'2" about 26 years old. 110 lbs, with B cup tities face 8, compared with Alice, Chinese, about 33 years old, C-cup titites face about a L6. Yoko from Japan. Mamasan claimed that she just arrived a couple of days before, and you could tell by her nervousness and inexperience that she was not a "pro". Took me to the back room for a table shower. Not much of a conversationalist, but claimed that she was a student majoring in English? Fuckin hate to be a "C" student in sex and english. Nothing special or sexy about the TS. Extremely mechanical and held my cock like an instrument. Disappointing. Back to the room to see her undress. Nice breasts with eraser tip nipples, but noticed a little belly, could be prego. Face 8, youthful with pretty eyes. Body 6. Like most Japanese women, she lacked a shapely ass and had a little belly. WTF? Really nice clit and small, tight, shaven pussy. S6. Allowed DFK, DATY, but covered mechanical CBJ. Worst that I that I have had. Small pussy and very tight pussy. Don't worry, I loosened it up for the rest of you. A6. Student from New York. No personality. Won't repeat. 5 + $.5
    I can confirm the accuracy of Mavrick's report. Chose Yoko over Yumi Sunday night at Tokyo Spa fka Rosemarri. Big mistake. Yoko is attractive but definitely lacking in customer service attitude. Rushed through CBJ and wanted to go straight to MISH. Unlike Mavrick would not allow DFK or DATY. Has cute pussy only sparse pubs. Doesn't appear to be shaved. Tried MISH but when I didn't finished within 5 minutes she insisted on HJ. Will not repeat but then again I don't think she will be around long.
    Posted 2 years ago | #Reply
  2. YG365
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Kalihi Kid  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm the accuracy of Mavrick's report. Chose Yoko over Yumi Sunday night at Tokyo Spa fka Rosemarri. Big mistake. Yoko is attractive but definitely lacking in customer service attitude. Rushed through CBJ and wanted to go straight to MISH. Unlike Mavrick would not allow DFK or DATY. Has cute pussy only sparse pubs. Doesn't appear to be shaved. Tried MISH but when I didn't finished within 5 minutes she insisted on HJ. Will not repeat but then again I don't think she will be around long.
    Fuck Tokyo Spa man! I'm totally over that place! Seven was dope for a bit but her looks are fading fast! I ain't ever going back or recommending this place to no one! Yumi ain't even that attractive! She has a shallow Vajayjay and I ain't feeling her huge areola's. Eventually Hana will be smart and go back to Pink.
  3. Ocolumbo
    Inactive

All the relaxation places offer TS

Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy808  [View Original Post]
    I've always liked getting a TS from a provider before the fun starts at an AMP. But, with all the name changes I've lost track of who still offers it.

Can anyone either post here or send me a PM of AMPs that offer this?
    All the big relaxation places should offer TS. Ginza, Tokyo Spa, Pink, GQ, Rappongi, Victoria (Lotus) , VIP, Ichiban, Pine Tree. 7, Roses, Nirvana.

Standing shower at CHM. 321, Green Rose (on King St) , Kison. These have massage licenses maybe except for Green Rose.

Pearl City Relaxation has large shower room but no table.

Never been inside Goi, Golden Butterfly or Orchid behind Femme Nu, or Hula Girls.

Places inside CC and Century Square would have standing shower stalls only. Don't know but there are some places at 1694 Kalakaua too.
  4. Ocolumbo
    Inactive

Splooge, here is another picture from Victoria

Quote Originally Posted by Ocolumbo  [View Original Post]
    This is from an earlier ad for Oasis. Two pictures. Don't know why they discarded the top one in the Victoria ad. She is smoking hot in both.

When are you going to see her if you have not done so already? How about a report if you have?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...tic-25/3186861
    Hey Splooge, here is today's ad from Victoria. Another picture from the DFK, Squat Hump, rimming and BBFS Queen, Sara. They must have taken a shit load of pictures and rolling them out one by one. Wonder if Michelle will be modeling for them too?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...ans-25/3188642
  5. Mavrick7
    Inactive

Yoko Rosmari / Tokyo Spa Don't Recommend

Quote Originally Posted by Kalihi Kid  [View Original Post]
    Brother Kalihi Kid,

Sorry to hear about your poor service with Yoko. No DFK and DATY? What is this world cumming to?

You're right about the pussy, bushy triangle patch, but the lips were shaven. Nice looking pussy, a little different flavor, compared with the Korean, Chinese, and

Thai AMP girls. I am very disappointed her 5 minute rushed service too. She belongs at VIP.

Mav
  6. Sukebegai
    Inactive

Kathy at Golden Spa

Quote Originally Posted by Kurocha  [View Original Post]
    I can say this, BeBe also has used the name Kathy when she worked out of a lot of places in the past (Luxury Ocean, Sunshine). She is a skinny older MILF Korean, nice personality when she is having a good day, but she may be bi-polar, history of drug use and one MS from another place who used to be her good friend said that she had cooperated with LE in the past to cover her ass. Does a lot of BBFS and I am sure will do Greek for the need for $$.
    Did this Kathy work at Angel at one point a couple of years ago? She sounds like she fits the description physically. I used to be a regular at Angel when she was there but noticed she started acting strange the last few visits before she disappeared. Bi-polar is a condition that came to mind, and / or drugs unfortunately.
  7. RadioHazard
    Inactive

Never saw Sara but when I saw these pic the first girl that came to my mind was Cindy at Seven. She is mia now. But was told she would eventually return. I doubt Sara is Cindy but had to throw that out there. These picture are pro pics. And look to good to be true. Hope its real though either way she going on my must try.

If anyone knows if Cindy is around let me know.

This is from an earlier ad for Oasis. Two pictures. Don't know why they discarded the top one in the Victoria ad. She is smoking hot in both.

When are you going to see her if you have not done so already? How about a report if you have?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...tic-25/3186861
  8. RadioHazard
    Inactive

HanaatTokyo Spa aka Rose Marie

I been wanting to see Hana for the longest time since I first seen her at Pink. One of the reason I did not see her in the past is that she seem to have a bitchy attitude plus Nana was there. I went back to TS to actual see Lexy who I have a good feeling about. But she was busy Yoko & Yumi were also there. Hana was the next best choice.

At first she seemed super happy I finally picked her but as the session progressed she was all business. Very rushed. Smoker breath. Her body is tight but I think Amyatginza as a tighter body and way better service. YMMV but I tend to feel she is like this most of the time. I did not click with her. I go back but only to sample Lexy. She looks good but hope she has a better service the other girls here.

8 / L 7 / A 7 / S
  9. Awabi Lover

Sandy at Kison

Had a session with Yuki and found out that Sandy who used to work at CHM is now at Kison.
  10. Enona1
    Inactive

Yuki Part II

Had me some Yuki recently from Kison. She lost a few pounds from when I saw her last. Not so chunky now which is good. Uses her forearms for massage, pretty good technique. She aims to please for sure. BBBJ, CFS at first but didn't like it. Took off the cover, asked her to lie down. Worked her titties, small but nice nipples, DATY till she came. BBFS, finished with HJ and she does this thing after you cum where she plays with your head with her fingers, sent chills all over. She was smiling the whole time. Went over the 1 hr. No problem.
  11. Splooge McDuck

The sweetest thing on the couch

Ya kno what's the best part about having 4 ATFs that work at VIP? Its that they work at VIP LOL. They are never busy, booked or waiting on an appointment. Not like an ATF like Sindi (retired?) or a Julie (Ginza) who were never ever on the couch wen I went to see them. I have only seen Julie on the couch once but she was booked for the next 2 hours with 2 different clients LOL. Oddly enough, Christy at PT is always booked wen I (& others) call too, yet not much reports here. U guys really do like keeping her a secet don't ya hehe. And don't get me started on Chanel-Gate 2011. So I'm kinda happy no one rushes the good ones at VIP. It has always struck me as odd that a hottie like Million is always sitting on the couch at VIP, but now I get why.

Anyway, got me more of the Angie but I like to moan Nana. Went there to try Hana or Ivy since some have told me they are HOT but Angie was on the couch waving hi so I had to get her. Let me write what every monger has written since she arrived at VIP. She is the sweetest girl everrrrr. Angie L / 9 A / 10 S / 9. 999.

The ultimate G-F-E, love making session,

Cutest voice in the biz, can't forget to mention,

The "Kiss Kiss Goddess" & definitely one of the hottest,

Tell her what you likey, cus she not shy or modest,

But no rough stuff, she's a delicate flower,

Since VIP is my 2nd home, I got the full hour, LOL,

All covered service, massage is okay,

Smoochie smoochie & boom boom is more her forte,

I read she DATY too, but I wouldn't kno,

I can't recommend enough so, seriously, just go.

And BTW the 2 hottest oh the hottestestestest, Million & Mini went on vacation. Sorry my PM bros & lurkers who wanted Mini but haven't tried yet. I was told she be back in 2 weeks so lets keep them fingers crossed, she is a gem. Idk about Million's return. Hopefully I will see both of them on VIP's couch again.
  12. Splooge McDuck

Hey Splooge, here is today's ad from Victoria. Another picture from the DFK, Squat Hump, rimming and BBFS Queen, Sara. They must have taken a shit load of pictures and rolling them out one by one. Wonder if Michelle will be modeling for them too?

http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...ans-25/3188642
    Hey look at that ass. I hope they take pics of Michelle. But Michelle's best feature is her exotic face. I would want to see her eyes & lips in the pic if it was Michelle but I kno that would be impossible. But don't let that stop you Victoria LOL.

Please post more real pics!
  13. Kalani69
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Awabi Lover  [View Original Post]
    Had a session with Yuki and found out that Sandy who used to work at CHM is now at Kison.
    Are there any reports on Sandy? While we're at it are there any reports on Sophie at Kison?

Sampled Star last week. Couple bros have already posted about their experiences with her and mine was pretty similar with a couple exceptions. Here's a new take on the bb experience. When she first started the BJ I swear she did the roll it on with her mouth trick. I enjoyed her slow and sensuous technique but it sure felt it was covered. When got started with the FS part she says don't cum inside, ok? I say WTF to myself and sure enough no cover. That's a new twist-thought it was covered but it wasn't LOL. She did not use lubricant so even with my small jr I couldn't get much penetration. So, DATY was in order. She didn't want fiv but enjoyed my tongue and got wet enough for me to slip it in. She lubed but tight enough to give the small fella friction to cum in less than ten. When I pulled out to splooge on her tummy she put me in such a tight clinch that jr had a hard time shooting! I think Luis T and Uki reported on her being a 31 yo MILF. But since I such an old fart I don't consider her a MILF yet. Hell that's younger than my own kids! LAS 7/8/8. A / S would be 9 if cip was on the menu. Would repeat but Chanel keeps wanting me to try "new girl".
  14. Jbravo
    Inactive

Vivian pink

Yo,

Finally had me some PYT with the Vivian at Pink. She's 8/9/9.

Maybe not as young as you think, and not as pretty as Jio or Julie.

A bit of a spinner for sure. Very good BBBJ-she's got talent here. Works it hard, and with energy to spare. CFS. Pussy is nice and tight, and she fooks you back hard. No attitude, no hurry up and cum baby.

I will repeat for sure. Get her before she leaves for good-I don't think she's going to be around for the long haul.

BTW, my last 2 trips to the Wardhoreplex, the place wuz pretty dead. Where are you guys hanging it out nowdays? The Ginza? VIP? Any new meat at 7? Usually it's grand central at the Pink and even GQ. Wonder if the do gooder church folks scaring you kids away. They've been there 2X I went-

Jb
  15. Hypo Luxa

Quote Originally Posted by Kalani69  [View Original Post]
    Are there any reports on Sandy? While we're at it are there any reports on Sophie at Kison?

Sampled Star last week. Couple bros have already posted about their experiences with her and mine was pretty similar with a couple exceptions. Here's a new take on the bb experience. When she first started the BJ I swear she did the roll it on with her mouth trick. I enjoyed her slow and sensuous technique but it sure felt it was covered. When got started with the FS part she says don't cum inside, ok? I say WTF to myself and sure enough no cover. That's a new twist-thought it was covered but it wasn't LOL. She did not use lubricant so even with my small jr I couldn't get much penetration. So, DATY was in order. She didn't want fiv but enjoyed my tongue and got wet enough for me to slip it in. She lubed but tight enough to give the small fella friction to cum in less than ten. When I pulled out to splooge on her tummy she put me in such a tight clinch that jr had a hard time shooting! I think Luis T and Uki reported on her being a 31 yo MILF. But since I such an old fart I don't consider her a MILF yet. Hell that's younger than my own kids! LAS 7/8/8. A / S would be 9 if cip was on the menu. Would repeat but Chanel keeps wanting me to try "new girl".
    Kids over 31+? So I guess the 69 in your screen name isn't your birth year? LOL!
  16. Ocolumbo
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Jbravo  [View Original Post]
    Yo,

A bit of a spinner for sure. Very good BBBJ-she's got talent here. Works it hard, and with energy to spare. CFS. Pussy is nice and tight, and she fooks you back hard. No attitude, no hurry up and cum baby.

I will repeat for sure. Get her before she leaves for good-I don't think she's going to be around for the long haul.

BTW, my last 2 trips to the Wardhoreplex, the place wuz pretty dead. Where are you guys hanging it out nowdays? The Ginza? VIP? Any new meat at 7? Usually it's grand central at the Pink and even GQ. Wonder if the do gooder church folks scaring you kids away. They've been there 2X I went-

Jb
    When have they been there besides Valentine's Day?
  17. Eric Shin

BBFS with he finish?

Wow bro. You had the BBFS and had to have her finish with the hj?

QUOTE=Enona1; 1387667]Had me some Yuki recently from Kison. She lost a few pounds from when I saw her last. Not so chunky now which is good. Uses her forearms for massage, pretty good technique. She aims to please for sure. BBBJ, CFS at first but didn't like it. Took off the cover, asked her to lie down. Worked her titties, small but nice nipples, DATY till she came. BBFS, finished with HJ and she does this thing after you cum where she plays with your head with her fingers, sent chills all over. She was smiling the whole time. Went over the 1 hr. No problem.[/QUOTE]
  18. Hypo Luxa

Quote Originally Posted by RadioHazard  [View Original Post]
    Never saw Sara but when I saw these pic the first girl that came to my mind was Cindy at Seven. She is mia now. But was told she would eventually return. I doubt Sara is Cindy but had to throw that out there. These picture are pro pics. And look to good to be true. Hope its real though either way she going on my must try.

Normally I'm the first one to be skeptical of professional pics, a point I preach about here. But having seen Sara, I have to say there's "nothing" in these pics that would leave me to feel that it's not her. Everything looks spot on to how I remember her, except maaaaaybe she's put on a little bit extra in the saddle bags. Anyway, if it's not her, it's very close. Could be she worked on the mainland where they do take pro pics for their providers.
  19. Crouchingtiger
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo Luxa  [View Original Post]
    Normally I'm the first one to be skeptical of professional pics, a point I preach about here. But having seen Sara, I have to say there's "nothing" in these pics that would leave me to feel that it's not her. Everything looks spot on to how I remember her, except maaaaaybe she's put on a little bit extra in the saddle bags. Anyway, if it's not her, it's very close. Could be she worked on the mainland where they do take pro pics for their providers.
    So this Sara does BBFS or is it hit and miss? If so, I must put her on my to do list as that looks like a fine speed bump to hump. Does she alllow DFK and DATY to? Thanks fellas!
  20. Crouchingtiger
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Shin  [View Original Post]
    Wow bro. You had the BBFS and had to have her finish with the hj?
    Quote Originally Posted by Enona1  [View Original Post]
    Had me some Yuki recently from Kison. She lost a few pounds from when I saw her last. Not so chunky now which is good. Uses her forearms for massage, pretty good technique. She aims to please for sure. BBBJ, CFS at first but didn't like it. Took off the cover, asked her to lie down. Worked her titties, small but nice nipples, DATY till she came. BBFS, finished with HJ and she does this thing after you cum where she plays with your head with her fingers, sent chills all over. She was smiling the whole time. Went over the 1 hr. No problem.
    Sometimes when you are old you run out of gas. I tend to try to fk from wall to wall, at least 45 min. To the full hr and hold back, but sometimes you thought you had a full tank of gas but you're two gallons short-hehe. Others like Yuki and Star don't want you to come inside of them. However, I think if you see them (girls that allow you to BBFS) enough times, like once a week and you don't see others at the same MP and only them and catch them in the heat of the moment when they come, they will let you come inside them if they also like you. Cause they don't want to lose a good customer who is steady business, makes them also feel good, attracted to you and is a fun fk.
  21. YG365
    Inactive

Yo,

Jb
    I think mongers are running our of $$ LOL. Seemed like everyone was going 2 or 3 times a week for a bit. This is an expensive hobby!
  22. Ocolumbo
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by RadioHazard  [View Original Post]

Bro, this is definitely Sara. I have been with her many times as one of my ATFs. I could tell right away by her lower jaw and lips in the pictures. Unmistakable. Of course it is not possible for someone to look as good in real life at she would in professional pictures. But she has good bone structure as you could tell from the pictures. And did I tell you she has the cutest little hands and feet for someone her size? Oh, you fetish pervert STFU! I think the pictures are taken recently as part of marketing campaign for Lotus, Oasis, Victoria. And maybe something to remember herself by after she retires from the business as a provider. Great pictures. The one with the back turned is nice and her nice white ass is sticking in my face everytime I turn on the computer. LOL.

Now Cindy I was with only twice. But she did not give discount for repeat visits. And come to think of it she was a bit of a ROB. Both times I was with her during standing mish she just acted she has come and then just lie there stationary like she needed to rest after a good O. First time I had come at the same time and she did not even know about it. Second time I was just getting started and she wanted to go to HJ already. I could not get hard again and never came that day. But she got on top and grinded on me for awhile to please herself.
  23. Ocolumbo
    Inactive

Not a real body

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo Luxa  [View Original Post]
    She looks great in the pictures and they are definitely her. But the pro pictures convey that she may be a real hard body, but she is not. She is 30 something and does not have the hardbody of someone 10 years younger. But she has nice meat on great bone structures. HL, you tasted them. Radio, expect a good time, but no out of this world expectation.
  24. CynicalJ

Quote Originally Posted by YG365  [View Original Post]
    I think mongers are running our of $$ LOL. Seemed like everyone was going 2 or 3 times a week for a bit. This is an expensive hobby!
    Very very expensive hobby. Was going 4-6 time a month but now cut down to 1-2 a month. Would be good if they lower their rates, guess I just got to keep wishing.
  25. CynicalJ

Quote Originally Posted by Splooge McDuck  [View Original Post]
    Hey look at that ass. I hope they take pics of Michelle. But Michelle's best feature is her exotic face. I would want to see her eyes & lips in the pic if it was Michelle but I kno that would be impossible. But don't let that stop you Victoria LOL.

Please post more real pics!
    Nope thats not michelle. Her legs are too long. Michelle's 5'2-5'4.
  26. Ocolumbo
    Inactive

Where have you been?

Quote Originally Posted by Crouchingtiger  [View Original Post]
    So this Sara does BBFS or is it hit and miss? If so, I must put her on my to do list as that looks like a fine speed bump to hump. Does she alllow DFK and DATY to? Thanks fellas!
    Tiger, where have you been? Sara has been around since at least end of 2010 on Ward. She was on Ward through the middle of 2011. I imagine anyone who has been to GQ in half a year would have fucked her already. Everything reported is true. DFK, BBBJ, rimming. And of course 69 and DATY. Even B2B in TS. She gave out BBFS at Roses on Young Street from November till the old GQ crew reassembled at Lotus. If Happy Charlie got all the above, with his glass eye, shrunken nut, bloody and scaly skin and crusty and stinky feet, imagine what a normal customer like you would get. (Ok, Happy never asked for B2B and never got that from her, LOL). Just take the plunge. She is a fine piece of MEAT.

And report back about this Lucky, hapa haole girl alleged to be 20 years old. Maybe TOFTT with Lucky and see Sara later.
  27. CynicalJ

Info please.

Anyone have any info on viet Lilly at rose. Try calling her for the past month no luck. Please lmk thats my fav MILF for BBFS.
  28. Memahu
    Inactive

I was there on Sunday, which I like to forget (see Golden Queen thread). It seemed quiet and slow at both Pink and GQ. The mamasan at Pink said "Hi" as I was walking past their place in the hallway, and even said something as I was leaving GQ. I guess she sensed that I didn't have a good time at GQ.

As for the church people, well, isn't that special. You can say to them to look there, isn't that Tim Tebow?
  29. Ocolumbo
    Inactive

Not Michelle but

Quote Originally Posted by CynicalJ  [View Original Post]
    Nope thats not michelle. Her legs are too long. Michelle's 5'2-5'4.
    Not Michelle but Michelle is as tall as Sara. And Michelle is tanned and Sara avoids the sun. And Sara always provides a clean towel to Happy Charlie to shower afterward whereas Michelle wants Happy Charlie to use the dirty towel on the bed that was just fucked on. Hehe.
  30. Ocolumbo
    Inactive

Happy Charlie and the church ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by Memahu  [View Original Post]
    I was there on Sunday, which I like to forget (see Golden Queen thread). It seemed quiet and slow at both Pink and GQ. The mamasan at Pink said "Hi" as I was walking past their place in the hallway, and even said something as I was leaving GQ. I guess she sensed that I didn't have a good time at GQ.

As for the church people, well, isn't that special. You can say to them to look there, isn't that Tim Tebow?
    Happy Charlie saw the church people at Valentine's Day. He walked past them in the lobby on his way out of Rappongi. He held his head high and his good eye held their stare. But he knew he made a mistake for not sticking around and inviting himself to the social. He should have sat down with them, and told his story."Look, pretty church ladies, look at me. I am like those poor creatures in Jesus Christ Superstar begging for Jesus to heal them. Look at my skin. It is "a mess of blood." I am spit on and shunned in Chinatown and I have to panhandle. The generous people in downtown Honolulu have always provided enough for me. When I have gathered enough money once a week, I come to relaxation. The pretty Korean ladies, bless their hearts, take pity on me, clean me up in table shower, at least to the best of their abilities, and fuck my brains out. Where else could a wretched creature like Happy Charlie get laid in this town? Pretty church ladies, the Korean providers I sin with are not the loud, boorish, scum sucking, cold-hearted mercenaries of stereotype in need of salvation, but are sweat and kind-hearted God fearing people. You don't need to spend time here to save their souls. Their good works, as exemplified by their generous fucking of Happy Charlie, would save them." When he was done, there was not a dry eye among the church ladies. They got up to leave and tell Happy Charlie to keep up with his missionary work to save the sould of the fallen women. The more good works and fucking they give Happy Charlie, the easier they would go to heaven. As the group, including Happy Charlie, left Rappongi, the two young church ladies waiting outside by the stairwell cringed as they sniffed the odor of Happy Charlie that the table shower could not mask. But Happy Charlie just sighed and walked back to his lair in Chinatown.

You must log in to post.