1. Akcool
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Si Ma Yi
    RM 300 for 6 hours is a acceptable rate but you can't pass the contact? Err. May I ask what the point of this post ?
    That's really true, man. This site is meant for helping as well as taking contacts and experience from fallow mongers, but this guys tend to make a kind of their exotic experiences. Their is no point in writing something which is never-they less only useful to your self.
    Posted 3 years ago | #Reply
  2. Caiguy
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Xes Nuf
    Bro Baldy,

Your last visit must have been a while back as the Spa de Palace has closed for more than a year.

XN out
    Sorry to hear about Spa de Palace, I had some amazing experiences there a couple of years ago.

I check out the KL forum fairly often (mostly out of nostalgia) though I have no immediate plans to visit. I don't see a lot of summary information that would be helpful for visitors, however - the kind of address and status update that Xes Nuf provided. So until that post I would not have known of Spa de Palace's closure. Could someone put together a guide/summary of how things stand with health clubs (prices, lineup, etc.), building on Xes Nuf's efforts?
  3. Supremebeing
    Inactive

RM 300 for 6 hours is a acceptable rate but you can't pass the contact? Err. May I ask what the point of this post ?
    He just wanna share his joy of finally-get-to-do-a-girl-in-my-house. But I think if we TT with this guy, he's willing to share the ctc.
  4. Si_Ma_Yi
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Supremebeing
    He just wanna share his joy of finally-get-to-do-a-girl-in-my-house. But I think if we TT with this guy, he's willing to share the ctc.
    Perhaps he could have included a line " active contributing senior members can ask me the OKT number by PM" since he is a senior member which entitle PM functions. If he posted this in the Philipines or Thai board he will be slaughtered with this funny post
  5. Jimmy_Red_Cab
    Inactive

I arrive in KL on Thursday ----------- only interested in Freelancers, need a rough guide for prices ----- would 300 -- 500 be about right. ???
  6. The_Tanuki
    Inactive

FL's

Originally Posted by Jimmy Red Cab
    I arrive in KL on Thursday ----------- only interested in Freelancers, need a rough guide for prices ----- would 300 -- 500 be about right. ???
    I'd put it more in the 300-400 range for LT, from my experience. The Viets hanging around the Beach Club will start off way high. Ignore them...

The Tanuki
  7. X_Dreamer
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Supremebeing
    sorry guys, if i know u well, i am able to share the contact. as the OKT chooses to be discreet and it's danger to share it openly. hope u all understand. thanks.
  8. Mr_Benny_Boy
    Inactive

BBBJ virgin

Originally Posted by Bomoo
    Been reading the cityxguide.com and another forum forum diligently for the past few months or so. Yearning to have my first BBBJ. Can't even mention BBBJ to HM. Always snubbed with 'dah gilo ke? ' So need to get it from the Pros.
    So BBBJ quest No 1. FAIL.
    SO Bomoo, your girl won't give you BJ? and sounds like she from Negori or Melaka, pity cos some girls from these places love BJ!! I know for a fact! The thing is have you given her the DATY, you know what I mean? Yes after a good licking esp at the clit, she will be screaming then she no doubt will be more than willing to suck your dick!! The thing is to keep your body and your thing clean ie a good wash like after the shower. Lay down together, get her in the mood and you start licking her, maybe start from the obvious boobs/tits, down to her stomach/belly, then her thighs and when she's squirming, then gently on her Y and finally her clit. Have you tried that?? so far I have not met a girl who won't give a blow job after getting the good old DATY!! try that and let us all know!! cheers BB
  9. Ray01
    Inactive

New Party girls

http://malaysia.craigslist.org/ers/1987640805.html
    I just came accross this add. Has any one got any info on these girls.
  10. Supremebeing
    Inactive

Ah Wing, a CKT FL from Cheras

Name: Ah Wing (CKT)
    Height: Around 169 cm (I'm 171, until my forehead)
    Looks: 5/10 (Fair Skin)
    Body: 6.5/10 Very slim
    Breast: A cup
    Pussy: Shaved clean with vulva scent
    FJ: Damn good, first time I stayed hard the whole session with CKT
    GFE: 8/10 (She and I speak Cantonese, max communication)
    FK: Very good, she will FK u even thought u dun ask.
    DFK: YES, she’s damn good with tongue
    BBBJ: Damn Good with tongue, keep licking the shaft
    DATY: Yes. Her pussy kept flowing love juice out and she love to be DATY
    Moans: 8/10 (Yeap, she’s very open to express her self)
    Rush: No. She allow u to spend 3 hours…
    CIM: Yes, I thought she dun allow, then she HJ me until I cum, straight away put into her mouth while cum… unexpected CIM lar…
    Fingering: Thought fingering would hurt her, but no, she damn love it… in fact, I entered 2 fingers at the same time, doing the Japanese AV action thing, but she didn’t squirt… I guess the squirting in JAV is fake lar.
    Anal: Didn’t ask, I’m not a fan to anal.
    Hygiene: Yes
    WIR: You know me… I do not return to the same girl.
    Damage: RM300 excluding Hotel

* One thing about Wing is, she’s a totally open mind and know how to express herself girl. If she dun feel like accepting your business, she’s not afraid to turn u down. But that doesn’t mean she dun like u lar… nothing personal, it’s just business.

I got her number from a senior bro, wanted to keep her until I trained my skills as I heard she has huge sexual appetite and very wild on bed.

After 3 weeks, I thought it’s time to call her for action. Text her to try my luck, a few mins later, she replied for green light, scheduled on next Monday (which is today) at 11am.

Well I dun wanna mentioned the place we had session, it’s just somewhere around Cheras as other FR has mentioned. Picked her up from public transport station and head to a budget hotel. Unlike PJ, this hotel is damn kau cheap. RM50 for 3 hours only. Room is simple, clean with LCD TV, and shower facility of course.

We started chatting, as she also read and write in MMS forum, so we were just discussing some threads and FRs written by other bros. After ice breaking session, her hands went AR on me, then I know she’s very dominate when come to sex, okay lar… for this time, I let her take charge and see how’s the feeling like when a girl take charge on bed.

We DFK kau kau on bed then started to undress slowly, until she only left her panties on, meanwhile, she used her pussy and rub on my hard cock which already sang Negara Ku minutes ago.

It was the longest DFK I ever had with FL, then she said “tak boleh tahan, she need it now”, this was suppose to be my dialogue wei… I took off her panties and hand her the expensive Jap CD I bought. She quickly cap me and ride me like Billy the Kid riding his horse running away from the rangers. I was totally in control by her, she ride me for about 20 mins then I unload… this was the first time I ever went Hard all the way with a CKT!

I lay on bed to rest knowing there’s 2nd round. After 10 mins chatting and rest, she helped me to wash up making me feel refresh. While she was shower after washing me, I took out my laptop to put on good JAV to boost the scene even hotter. Choose the gangbang one. After she was done, we watch together until she got super horny again and so was I. We went 2nd round after a good 30 mins long rest. I wasn’t feeling in mood to be ride by her, so she BBBJ + HJ me while I finger her kau kau like those male AV star using middle + ring finger inside her moving my whole arm trying to make her cum and squirt. Well, she did cum a few times but didn’t squirt, just felt a flow of love juice coming out and wet my whole palm.

While I continue to finger her, she enjoys it and focus on HJ me to cum. I should say, this is a totally different sensation by her combining HJ + BBBJ. After 20 mins of Hardcore BBBJ and HJ, I cum, and she quickly put my didi into her mouth for CIM. I could still remember, it was the longest cum I ever experience…. at least it last for 10 seconds I came that moment.

After that, I told her I really cannot ady… it’s not the quantity I care, but quality… I used up all my strength in the 2 shots. After 2nd time of wash up, we dress up and sat on bed to watch the rest of JAV movie…

She also mentioned that she had experienced swing party with her ex bf, who is a swinger. I thought wow… I also interested in 3-some thing. We share a lot of funny story between her previous clients and my cheonging experience. After that, we looked at the clock.. ops… times up. When to check out and I gave her ride to public transport station.

~ The End ~

P.S. I’m totally out of bullet this week. It was a damn good fuck…
  11. Jonlittle
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Ray01
    http://malaysia.craigslist.org/ers/1987640805.html
    I just came accross this add. Has any one got any info on these girls.
    I have learned it the hard way. What is tru good to be true generally is not. WJust stay away.
  12. Baldy
    Inactive

Thanks X Nef n some more Q

Dear X Nef,

Thanks for the response, some more questions, how are these hotels for staying I. E standardwise? Can I take the girl to the room? What about hotels like sheraton, traders, mandrin or hilton, do they have HC or spa with action, would appreciate the response.

Thanks
  13. Si_Ma_Yi
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Jimmy Red Cab
    Yes you're right!
  14. Arthur66
    Inactive

Arthur in KL - 2nd part

After a night out with a colleague, decided to go hunting. Thai bar opposite to Beach Club.

Vietnamese, and more vietnamese. Sharks, really. Those girls are pro's in the worst sense of the word.

Few noticeable ladies. Eventually I approached a couple of pineay. One smallish, not even a 6, and the other a 5 at most.

To keep it short, quoted 300 LT. 300! And the 5 one.

With 210 I get a FS at the SPA of the hotel, and with a good looking pro. OK, GFE level close to zero, but 30% cheaper, don' t need to drive around, and I also get the SPA services included.

Tried to get into the BC, there was a queue. Forget it.

Tried up the road, a place called I think Oasis. 25 to get in. Forget it, apart from the fact there were no FL visible.

AAARRRRRGGHHHHHH. There must be better places.

Still looking for info from senior members on alternatives.

Kind regards,

Arthur
  15. Miaria
    Inactive

Trip to Ace - Heavenly Road

Finally touched down in KL Saturday afternoon after almost 1 month away. The country I've been away too is a complete nightmare. Totally nothing interesting to do and noone interesting to do either (since I'm not into big butt African). So wanted to quickly satisfy itchy brother. Decided to pop by Ace where my friend said got some new girls (PYT and dinos) at cheap cheap rates are available. As soon as I arrived and took a seat, an OLD friend (seems like she's been here forever already) Smiley Face girl comes over. She's hard to miss as she's always smiling and super friendly with everyone. Talk cock a bit as I finished my drink. Since she knows me, she offered me the low low price of RM60. My friend took her before and she quoted him RM100. Maybe depends on her mood la, not sure.

FR as follows:

Name: Xiao Jia
    Height: Around 165 cm
    Looks: 6/10 (ok lah, not so young but not dino either)
    Body: 7/10
    Breast: C cup
    FJ: 6/10 (since I wanted a quick one too, didn't really mind that the whole episode lasted barely 20 minutes)
    GFE: 8/10 (She's super friendly and bubbly)
    FK: Didn't do it
    BBBJ: 8/10 (one of the more skilled girls too bad it was only for 5 minutes)
    DATY: Nope, just wanna fuck and go.
    Anal: Nope, no mood.
    Damage: RM60 (she only does CKT and NL, doesn't want to take Tosai customers, or so she claims)
    WIR: Already did her 3 times so probably not.

Going to check out some massage places at Uptown tomorrow night.
  16. Mr_Benny_Boy
    Inactive

Sunway

Originally Posted by Lifeingr
    Hi bros,
    I am reading the KL forum the last 2 days (I plan a trip in KL) and I am quite confused about the Sunway place. Is this an area? a MP? a shopping center?
    I am asking because I'll stay at the Sunway Resort and SPA and I wanted to see if there is action around there. I've seen a couple of reports that mention the Sunway area (but they do not give full names of MPs) and a couple of other reports mentioning Sunway like just being a MP itself.
    Would really appreciate if you can enlighten me. You can PM if you prefer.
    Thanks!
    Hi Life, so when are you going to be at Sunway? The Sunway Resort and Spa is a classy 5 star hotel as compared to The Sunway Tower next door. There's Oasis Spa 3rd flooor at the Resort, entrance fee at RM118 and you will need to fork up another RM150 for a better time. Try Racheal no8 for really good B2B. You can stay as long as you like at the place,enjoying the food and jacuzzi etc. For real f**k job, try the less classy Tower next door, the Sunflower Spa at RM208 for real f**k job, try Gigi if you like georgous local girl, she's NL+Sabahan I think. Then walk/taxi across the busy main road to the Mentari Business Centre, plenty of "cheap" massage and bonk there, but that's another story!! cheers BB
  17. Xes_Nuf
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Baldy
    Dear X Nef,

Thanks for the response, some more questions, how are these hotels for staying I. E standardwise? Can I take the girl to the room? What about hotels like sheraton, traders, mandrin or hilton, do they have HC or spa with action, would appreciate the response.

Thanks
    These are 3 stars hotel and accommodation is clean, if that's what you are worried about. Google them to find if the facilities suits you. These two hotels are girl friendly and with Cititel you can take the girl to the room. Not sure about Boulevard but I don't see why not as it frees up one of their rooms

Sheraton, Traders, Mandarin (Oriental?) and Hilton do not have HC or Spa with action for happy ending.

Sheraton,Traders and Mandarin Oriental are less than 10 minutes walk to Beach Club, where you can get LT to keep you happy. Check this post #8173 for the recommended LT rates -

Hope this helps you have a productive stay

Have a good one
    XN out
  18. Bionicman
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Baldy
    Dear X Nef,

Thanks
    Never had a problem at Shangri-la
    Even coming back with two girls.
    The only downside is that being so close to the action, the ST tends to become real short and the LT is a stretched ST, since girls want to walk back and get some additional business.
    The later you pick them up the less they might be willing to go back, but it also means you have to hang around till 2am or so....
  19. King_Krong
    Inactive

LS... is it for real??

Originally Posted by MenatWork
    3-A, Jalan Pandan Indah 4/6A, Pandan Indah, Kuala Lumpur.

Note: This joint does not have a signboard. Cheers!
    No offence bro, but it seems that you are the only one with reviews of this place. I've been in that area 3-4 times already and the so called 'MP' seemed closed (or never open??). The two guys guarding at the round table also not there as described. So, is this place for real or you're just making it up?
  20. Adam79
    Inactive

Originally Posted by King Krong
    No offence bro, but it seems that you are the only one with reviews of this place. I've been in that area 3-4 times already and the so called 'MP' seemed closed (or never open??). The two guys guarding at the round table also not there as described. So, is this place for real or you're just making it up?
    Bro king kong. The place is real, the best time you go there around 12 midnite because it will open until 3 or 4am.

Good luck
  21. Bangind
    Inactive

Hi In KL this week end

Any recommendations of a good spa for FS or independents near to MICASA suites will be helpful.

Thanks,

Regards,

Bangind
  22. Rougher
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Miaria
    Finally touched down in KL Saturday afternoon after almost 1 month away. The country I've been away too is a complete nightmare. Totally nothing interesting to do and noone interesting to do either (since I'm not into big butt African). So wanted to quickly satisfy itchy brother. Decided to pop by Ace where my friend said got some new girls (PYT and dinos) at cheap cheap rates are available. As soon as I arrived and took a seat, an OLD friend (seems like she's been here forever already) Smiley Face girl comes over. She's hard to miss as she's always smiling and super friendly with everyone. Talk cock a bit as I finished my drink. Since she knows me, she offered me the low low price of RM60. My friend took her before and she quoted him RM100. Maybe depends on her mood la, not sure.

FR as follows:

Name: Xiao Jia
    Height: Around 165 cm
    Looks: 6/10 (ok lah, not so young but not dino either)
    Body: 7/10
    Breast: C cup
    FJ: 6/10 (since I wanted a quick one too, didn't really mind that the whole episode lasted barely 20 minutes)
    GFE: 8/10 (She's super friendly and bubbly)
    FK: Didn't do it
    BBBJ: 8/10 (one of the more skilled girls too bad it was only for 5 minutes)
    DATY: Nope, just wanna fuck and go.
    Anal: Nope, no mood.
    Damage: RM60 (she only does CKT and NL, doesn't want to take Tosai customers, or so she claims)
    WIR: Already did her 3 times so probably not.

Going to check out some massage places at Uptown tomorrow night.
    Hey bro.,

Great brief FR. But where about is this Ace? mind sharing?

Thanks
  23. Germanlose
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Perdana69
    I let my GF tried the orgasm gel yesterday.

She is damn crazy, she orgasm very fast and many times. Keep asking me bonk harder and faster. Damn "song".

She don't know I am applying orgasm gel because I told her it is lubricant.

I bought this product JO orgasm gel from Naughty Store (Klang Parade), is damn expensive (because is imported from USA).

Anyhow, if compare Naughty shop (Sg Wang) or Surprise (Tropicana city mall Damansara). Naughty Store Klang Parade is cheaper.
    I bought from Condom house in Endah Parade and tried with my GF already.

The sales guy really very pro, he teach me the correct way to use this JO orgasm gel.

I follow what he teach me, initially moisten her clitoral area with Jo clitoral gel. Then apply a small amount and gently massage it in.

After around 5 minutes, my GF said she feel warm & tingling sensation. Then I start chor her, she very fast reach orgasm and keep asking me bonk her hard hard. She orgasm at lease 3 times. Very wild sex experience.
  24. Dzeko
    Inactive

Couldn't agreed more bro, been to this area for 2 or 3 times, but no one to be seen guarding the area except for one time when they told me it's closed. So frustrated.
  25. Jonlittle
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Costas 69
    Hello,

I just back from KL and want report about one escort.

So I found web site with escort in KL: escortnews.eu and I try to book lay name Katrin.

Her photo and details there:

http://www.escortnews.eu/en/86232/es...ia/Katrin.html

So my report is: 100% real photo. TITS really big! Not shaved pussy but interesting. I really recommended to all who in KL try Katrin from Moscow.
    Costa,

I am 100% sureyou have problem with your eye sight. Please go to the doctor and have your eyes checked.

I saw the girls and they are fucking overweight with cellurite and are totally different from the photos in the website! I mean totally different. Charging RM 1000 is definitely a rip off. At most they are worth RM 200 a pop. Those Russians in Singapore charge only S$ 160 for 45 minutes and they are a lot younger and prettier.

One of the girl has big tits but once the bra is off, her tits will be so saggy that I bet her nipples would touch her belly button.
  26. MenatWork
    Inactive

I've been there since 31st August 2008. I think I must have got massaged over one hundred (yes, 100) times !! :-)
  27. MenatWork
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Adam79
    Bro king kong. The place is real, the best time you go there around 12 midnite because it will open until 3 or 4am.

Good luck
    Yup, agreed. The MLs start reporting for work from 9.30 p.m. onwards. The MLs are mostly NLs, 2-3 CKTs, but no Thosai's. Last call is around 4-5 a.m.
  28. Bradpit
    Inactive

Originally Posted by Traveller1138
    Ola amigo,

Sounds like you had a good time. I was wondering if you could pass along her contact info. I would like to spend a weekend with her.

Thanks in advance, amigo.
    I am newbie here and the contact number for Reen is most welcomed and much appreciated.

Hope to get.
  29. Disaster53
    Inactive

Question about girlfriendly hotels

Hi,

I'll be going to KL in november for 6 days and I would like to sample the "locals"...

As I prefer to take the girls in my hotel room could anyone advise me a cheap hotel that allow girls in the room?

I'm looking for something in the region of 50 us dollars but, as far as I can see, the hotels mentioned in the forum are all more expensive than this.

I do not care if they are not 5 stars or even 2 stars as long as they are girlfriendly and are reasonably clean.

All help is appreciated and thank you in advance.
  30. Bradpit
    Inactive

Appreciate the contact number

Originally Posted by Traveller1138
    Ola amigo,

Sounds like you had a good time. I was wondering if you could pass along her contact info. I would like to spend a weekend with her.

Thanks in advance, amigo.
    Newbie here, and I would appreciate if could get Reen contact number and/or all other free lancers.

You must log in to post.