[sticky]

Johor Bharu

(487 posts) (253 voices)
  1. Palm_Tree
    Inactive

    Lately there are quite a number of raid conducted by MIB of Malaysia. Here, to share a report from The New Paper (S'pore) dated wednesday 8 March 2006.

    RAID AT JOHOR NIGHT CLUBS

    They were CRAMMED in secret room for hours : JB police discovers 44 women hiding behind wall at nightclub

    IT would have been the perfect hideout.

    Until nearly two hours later, when their small, dark and cramped secret room got too hot and stuffy.

    That's when the 44 suspected prostitutes, weary and dripping with sweat, started complaining in low tones.

    Their grumbling gave them away.

    On the other side of the partition, puzzled police officers, who had been searching high and low for the women, pricked up their ears.

    They eventually arrested the girls.

    The raid at the Johor Baru nightclub took place at about 11.30pm last Saturday.

    Police officers found mattresses and used condoms in rooms on the second floor of the nightclub, reported Guang Ming Daily. The rooms were in a state of disarray, but there was something strange: Not a single prostitute was in sight.

    The police did not give up searching despite finding only two men on the second floor.

    SECRET DOOR

    After more than an hour, the police heard what sounded like voices coming from within a wall.

    Putting their ears to the wall, the officers discovered that there were people talking to one another.

    They followed the sound to a point along the wall where, hidden behind a sofa, there was a door to a secret room.

    But the frightened women refused to surrender themselves.

    So civil defence officers had to be called in to break down the door.

    One by one the women streamed out.

    Until there were 44 of them.

    The fact that so many women could squeeze into such a small and poorly-ventilated room shocked the police.

    Of the women arrested by the police, 27 were Thais, eight Indonesians, eight locals and one was a Chinese national.

    Only seven Thai and six Indonesian women had passports, while the rest had no legal identification documents.

    The head of Johor's crime investigation department, Datuk Abdul Rahim Jaafar, had led the raid, which ended at about 5am on Sunday morning.

    He said that the nightclub's owner, seven employees and 14 customers were also arrested for suspected involvement in vice activities.

    The nightclub had been raided for illegal vice activities in September last year.

    The women were taken to the south district police station in Johor and will be investigated for violating anti-vice or immigration laws..
    Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
  2. Bosch607
    Inactive

    Health Center in JB with mature masseuses

    Originally Posted by Palm Tree
    Health Center in JB with mature masseuses .

    For those love mature ladies (means 30 years and above), there are 2 Health Centre in JB Town worth trying:

    1. Cosmo Inn
    2. Rasa Sayang Hotel

    The masseuses there are experienced in massage and you sure can get a good relieve. One down point is that all these services are done on high bed. You can strike a package deal with her, but not all will offer sexual services. Best is to check it up with the Captain or Manager for recommendation.
    Bro,

    Could you tell me where is Cosmo Inn located?

    Thanks.
    Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
  3. Palm_Tree
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Bosch607
    Bro,

    Could you tell me where is Cosmo Inn located?

    Thanks.
    Cosmo Inn is the former Merlin Inn next to Hotel Bluewave, on the hill top next to Johor Customs.
    Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
  4. Tyelim76
    Inactive

    Mongering in JB

    For al those who are inJB, for your info, Sa***a and Gol****e is still opened. they have an array of Thai and Myanmmar chicks. and they are still going for RM350 - 400 for long time.

    TL
    Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
  5. Makancipap
    Inactive

    Compact Hotel.

    Guys,

    Staying in JB Compact Hotel soon, any ideas around it?

    TQ.
    Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
  6. Palm_Tree
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Makancipap
    Guys,

    Staying in JB Compact Hotel soon, any ideas around it?

    TQ.
    Compact Hotel is a walking distance from the JB Immigration.

    Along the main street, Jalan Wong Ah Fook and in the vicinity of
    Merlin Tower (before City Square), there are many happenings in
    the evening. PUBs and Musical Lounge (Bars) are in the
    vicinity. A brothel at Ocean Paradise Hotel (Along Jln Wong Ah
    Fook), similar to HK141, you can view the gal in her room. It
    operates from 3rd level to 5th level of that building. The fee is
    RM65 per shot.

    The nearest Spa is at 16th floor Tropical Inn, a walking distance.
    There are many other Hotel with HCs within Johor Town and can
    be reached by Cab (Taxi) average cost RM6.00 only.

    The other Hotels with HC, the details I have already discussed in this
    forum.

    .
    Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
  7. Palm_Tree
    Inactive

    Fitness Center - JB

    Just for general information that the following Health Centre operates more as
    a Fitness Massage Parlour rather than HCs with package.

    1. Mutiara Hotel Fitness Centre
    2. Rasa Sayang Hotel Executive Fitness Centre
    3. Cosmo Inn Executive Health Centre

    The access to these Fitness Centre are from the outside of the Hotel except
    Cosmo Inn, you can enter through the main entrance. Their facilities limited
    to Sauna and Steam Room with bathrooms and a small dressing room. Most
    of these centre do not provide refreshment. If you want a better one with
    TV Rest Room, Jazucci (hot & Cold Pool) and good refreshment, better go to
    other Hotel.

    The services provided by these 3 fitness centre are 'strictly' on oil massage.
    The counter will not offer you any package deal. If you want special, you need
    to talk to the gal that services you, I believe most of them does specials
    except some might not provided coitus services.

    Their special menu - HJ: RM50, BBJ/BJ/BM: RM80-100, FS: RM100-150,
    these fee payable to the gal direct in the room. The 1 hour massage fee
    paid at the front counter.

    The gal will give you a solid 30 mins. oil massage followed by specials.
    If you do not want specials she will solidly give you an hour fully oil massage.
    They are experienced in oil massaging and definately will relieve you of your muscle ache...
    If you do not like to be massaged then you should opt for HCs with package instead....
    ie. younger gal offering licking (tongue) & screwing menu.


    .
    Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
  8. Kaki_Cewet
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Tyelim76
    For al those who are inJB, for your info, Sa***a and Gol****e is still opened. they have an array of Thai and Myanmmar chicks. and they are still going for RM350 - 400 for long time.

    TL
    It was closed one month ago. Can you PM me their new hideouts?
    Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
  9. Tyelim76
    Inactive

    S****a

    Ok, take a cab to Tmn Sentosa and look out for Sentosa Hotel. if the hotel is on your left, walk to the end of the road, there is a chinese restaurant there. walk to the backlane, someone will open the door and ask you to come in. there will be someone watching you from a far and directing you in. Its quite and adventure. if you still need directions, PM me k

    Tye
    Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
  10. Fisherman
    Inactive

    JB Re-visit

    Hi all JB mongerers,
    I'm heading to down south next week for work before 'Wesak Day', anybody who could guide me to a cool clubs that have a lot of girls that i can fish around? I heard from few friends saying that Blue Wave hotel have their PUB and most of the weekends singpore free lancer's available there.Is it true?

    Just seeking info's.

    Fisherman
    Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
  11. Asian_Monger_#2
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Tyelim76
    Ok, take a cab to Tmn Sentosa and look out for Sentosa Hotel. if the hotel is on your left, walk to the end of the road, there is a chinese restaurant there. walk to the backlane, someone will open the door and ask you to come in. there will be someone watching you from a far and directing you in. Its quite and adventure. if you still need directions, PM me k

    Tye
    Tye,
    Thanks for your directions. Yes security was very tight! The look-out man approached us and asked us what car we drive. Me & my colleague said we stayed in Sentosa Hotel. Basically he did a brief interview on us and we assured him we weren't spies for MIB.

    Upon approval, the stainless steel door was opened and we walked thru a narrow path with small k-ok types rooms on both sides and a stair at the end. Then the OKT asked us what we wanted and offerred us to take a room and drinks and then the girls will come. I inquired to view the girls but must agree to his conditions first :
    Fcuk only is Rm150/ half hour (girls of all races)
    Beer = 38+room 18 then fcuk girl for Rm123/ half hour.

    After going thru the big brain up there on the above conditions, I decided the favor not in our hands so we bail and the OKT still trying to talk us to re-consider. We just walked out.

    AM2
    Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
  12. Asian_Monger_#2
    Inactive

    Ocean Paradise Hotel

    Next we went to the famous HK141 style Ocean Paradise Hotel off Jln Wong Ah Fook.

    Indeed it's HK141 though I've never been to HK yet.

    The whole hotel is dedicated to it with 5 floors. Some were quite ok looking. Rate is Rm65/shot/20min. Now that is some really fast food!

    I doubted the cleanliness and commented that it's a "public toilet".

    Decided to bail again.

    AM2
    Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
  13. Asian_Monger_#2
    Inactive

    New York Hotel Spa

    FR on New York Spa

    Date : 8-May
    Place : above
    Girl : Miko
    Age : 22
    From : KL Cheras
    Height : 5ft2
    Weight : 42kg
    Body : 7/10
    Boobs : 7/10 (32B but soft)
    Ass : 6/10 (not so much meat)
    Pussy hair : semi-amazon
    BBBJ : 5/10 (good vacuum but feel the teeth)
    AR : 9/10 (rather long and somewhat deep, but still cannot compare former Yoko LDI)
    DATY : 7/10 (no smell but attacked her G-spot but she didn't feel it)
    FJ : 8/10 (accomodating but not fantastic)
    WIR : not really.

    Minus points : OKT does not allow to view the WLs. So just told him my spec and showed me to room to wait for the risky surprise WL. Overal no complains on the girl's performance.

    AM2
    Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
  14. Asian_Monger_#2
    Inactive

    Batu Pahat

    Garden Hotel

    Date : 10-May

    The HC only has sauna & steam room. No pool.

    Price for the facility is Rm57.50 including massage by GMILF which I opted for it. As y'all know, massage cannot view the ML so just went for massage.

    Afterwards, my colleague wanted to view the stock but OKT told us usually 8 WL but today many on "period" so only 2 working.

    Saw first one and rated her 4/10 so didn't remember the number.

    Saw 2nd one and rated her 9/10 and Number is 9!! Body is 9/10, boobs 8/10, ass 9/10. Too bad didn't sample it.

    Next time to try!! That's a mission!

    AM2
    Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
  15. Samuraimaster
    Inactive

    Question on Roman SPA

    Would drop by in JB next few days, and had read Recommendations on Roman SPA on the Superior Facilities and Petite Girls.

    But other than the price, does it allow you to view the girls or parade first like Selesa?
    Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
  16. Asian_Monger_#2
    Inactive

    Roman Spa no parading

    Originally Posted by Samuraimaster
    Would drop by in JB next few days, and had read Recommendations on Roman SPA on the Superior Facilities and Petite Girls.

    But other than the price, does it allow you to view the girls or parade first like Selesa?
    Bro,
    The OKT don't allow to parade. Just have to tell him what you want and he'll find for you. It's like a blind date. OKT told me I can reject 2 times max.

    Good Luck!

    AM2
    Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
  17. Palm_Tree
    Inactive

    Hotel Selasa - "Catwalk"

    Continental D' Sauna II at 2nd level of Hotel Selasa will 'parade' the girl on your request. The gal you want to have a look will come out from the 'staff' room and appear for a while to let you have a look. The captain will phone these gal to 'catwalk' at the refreshment area. Another best person to check with is the attandant at the dressing room, a middle age Malay man, he knows who are the good one. I also feedback to him a new arrival, no.38 named Maggie. A fair and pettite KL gal with good attitude and service. I rated her 7/10.

    The best place is to wait at the refreshment area, enjoying your snack simultaneously watching the "catwalk". I found that most of the gals there are OK in their looks (6/10) despite many are short and middle sizes.

    .
    Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
  18. Samuraimaster
    Inactive

    Roman Spa Saturday afternoon

    Drop by at Roman Spa today, First time visit to this HC. Greeted by sweet looking receptionist followed by sauna and dip in the hot pool. The hot pool here one very big the other quite small. Proceed to cafeteria for a cup of tea, before proceeding to my room. Unfortunately, the captain told me that no previewing allowed but assured me he will sent me a good one (as usual)... The room is rather small and dark, but clean. a low matress with a full mirrow by the side. I guess all the HC room here are like that except those i visited in China which is as big and nice as a hotel room.

    Few minutes later, the WL arrived. Dressed in green bra top and dress. She has a petite and very slim figure with boobs size of between A to B. Just nice. We stripped and soon she was massaging me. Chat with her, realised she worked in Roman for a year but she was quite experience in this trade previously in Penang. The massage is only so so. No real impact.

    Soon, we proceed to bath , where she gave a thorough wash at the dick and ass. Proceed to cat bath starting from the back. I am not into AR. Then she cat path my front, sucking my nipples, while I fondle her breasts.. and BJ. The BJ is only so so, just sucking, not much tongue action. Not sure is it because I did it with the cap on.

    Then she ride on me. Pumping me fast till that I had to slow her down. So that I will not cum. Then I sat up and we proceed fucking facing each other. Again she is pumping aggressively into me before I ask her to slow down...However, her attack is so strong that I realised that I am going to cum and started pumping into her strongly with both of us hugging each other tightly and panting while I cum.

    Unfortunately, the FJ is a rather short one, do not have the chance to try other position. Not sure if any one here can advise me in prolonging my FJ time. Maybe preventing the gal from pumping strongly help? Anyway, we wash up and ended the session.

    I liked her figure as I prefer petite figure but her overall service is rather mercenary and SOP.

    Guess I would try Selesa Hotel HC next time to see if the facilities are the same, then it is not worth the extra $$ on Roman.

    Number: Ah moon ( #81?)
    Face: 6.5
    Race: Local Chinese
    Age: 22
    Boobs: A~B
    BJ: C
    GFE: C
    FJ: C
    AR: Not a fan
    CIM: Didn't ask
    DATY: Not a fan
    Damage RM248.00
    WIR: No comment.
    Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
  19. Puteragaya
    Inactive

    I will be going to JB tomorrow for a night stay at Eden Garden (now called as Zone), shld be free after 1030pm. Is there any place to find FL?

    Originally Posted by Samuraimaster
    Drop by at Roman Spa today, First time visit to this HC. Greeted by sweet looking receptionist followed by sauna and dip in the hot pool. The hot pool here one very big the other quite small. Proceed to cafeteria for a cup of tea, before proceeding to my room. Unfortunately, the captain told me that no previewing allowed but assured me he will sent me a good one (as usual)... The room is rather small and dark, but clean. a low matress with a full mirrow by the side. I guess all the HC room here are like that except those i visited in China which is as big and nice as a hotel room.

    Few minutes later, the WL arrived. Dressed in green bra top and dress. She has a petite and very slim figure with boobs size of between A to B. Just nice. We stripped and soon she was massaging me. Chat with her, realised she worked in Roman for a year but she was quite experience in this trade previously in Penang. The massage is only so so. No real impact.

    Soon, we proceed to bath , where she gave a thorough wash at the dick and ass. Proceed to cat bath starting from the back. I am not into AR. Then she cat path my front, sucking my nipples, while I fondle her breasts.. and BJ. The BJ is only so so, just sucking, not much tongue action. Not sure is it because I did it with the cap on.

    Then she ride on me. Pumping me fast till that I had to slow her down. So that I will not cum. Then I sat up and we proceed fucking facing each other. Again she is pumping aggressively into me before I ask her to slow down...However, her attack is so strong that I realised that I am going to cum and started pumping into her strongly with both of us hugging each other tightly and panting while I cum.

    Unfortunately, the FJ is a rather short one, do not have the chance to try other position. Not sure if any one here can advise me in prolonging my FJ time. Maybe preventing the gal from pumping strongly help? Anyway, we wash up and ended the session.

    I liked her figure as I prefer petite figure but her overall service is rather mercenary and SOP.

    Guess I would try Selesa Hotel HC next time to see if the facilities are the same, then it is not worth the extra $$ on Roman.

    Number: Ah moon ( #81?)
    Face: 6.5
    Race: Local Chinese
    Age: 22
    Boobs: A~B
    BJ: C
    GFE: C
    FJ: C
    AR: Not a fan
    CIM: Didn't ask
    DATY: Not a fan
    Damage RM248.00
    WIR: No comment.
    Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
  20. Wukong
    Inactive

    I was in JB recently for a business trip and stayed at Pan Pac much to my regret. I intended to find some action particularly for nasi lemak by walking along Jalan wong Ah Fook but since it was my maiden visit I didn't venture too far away from my hotel so end up I could not find any, so have to eat myself that night.

    I did read up previous posts at this thread before my journey but due to unfamiliar territory, felt a bit apprehensive.
    Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
  21. Traveler1234
    Inactive

    The Zone

    Originally Posted by Puteragaya
    I will be going to JB tomorrow for a night stay at Eden Garden (now called as Zone), shld be free after 1030pm. Is there any place to find FL?
    Try the HC upstairs - check my posts from Feb (?) for recommendation; I forgot her number but got malay chinese from KL that was excellent service and good attitude.
    Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
  22. Blahh
    Inactive

    Hotel New York

    Last month I was in Johor stayed at New York. called the HC talked to Captain then went down and saw him gave him 10 ringett tip and asked him to sent some one nice to my room. Forsure he sents Fani # 83 to my room.

    Very good service, nice body and good attitude. I liked it. I will definantely use her next time. total demadge 190 ringett. I will be in Johor again in August if any bro has any good # freelancers etc please pm me.

    Cheers
    Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
  23. Tony_Soprano_1
    Inactive

    JB HC's

    To All,
    I have been spending sometime in Johor lately so have been sampling some of the Health Centers at the hotels.
    The three I have sampled are: The Mutiara, The Crystal Crowne, and the New York.
    The Mutiara.....forget it. Almost all the providers are too old for my taste. I went twice and neither time was memorable or worth the Ringit. You need to access the HC through a side door located outside the hotel. 2nd floor. I am not aware of any direct access from the elevators.
    The Crystal Crowne is OK. You go up to the HC. I can't remember if it was the 4th or 6th floor. You will be lead through the lounge and down some steps next to the car park. They had some decent girls. One of them I had was named Gina or Tina. She was great fun, gave a good massage and good service. Damage is 198 MR.
    The New York HC is the best of the bunch. Nice rooms, professional captain who asked me my preference in girls. He then told me if I am not happy with what he sends to have her call on the phone back and he would send another.
    Did not have to!! He sent me a beautiful PRC with an absolute knock out body. She gave an outstanding massage. Then it was onto the fun. She gave me an erotic time in the shower, I just could not wait any longer. Then onto the bed for the massage which led to a BJ, AR, and then it was time to do the deed. She was just great. Unfortunately, I forget what her name and number was. Went back a few more times and had different girls. Each time the service was fine but the first one was the best. Damage was 198MR. Always give a tip to the Captain, he will remember you and will do his best to please. I am a big white guy, so they remember me anyways but a little tip goes a long way.
    I will return to the New York. I have been staying there at the hotel my last few visits. The hotel is OK. Pretty clean, big rooms, and most of all the entertainment at the 2nd floor HC.
    I will report on my subsequent visits.
    Cheers to All
    Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
  24. Palm_Tree
    Inactive

    NY - Fanny #83

    Originally Posted by Blahh
    Last month I was in Johor stayed at New York. called the HC talked to Captain then went down and saw him gave him 10 ringett tip and asked him to sent some one nice to my room. Forsure he sents Fani # 83 to my room.

    Very good service, nice body and good attitude. I liked it. I will definantely use her next time. total demadge 190 ringett. I will be in Johor again in August if any bro has any good # freelancers etc please pm me.

    Cheers
    I have visited NY few months ago and also recommended this Fanny by Kenny. Here is my summarized report:

    Name: Fanny #83
    Nationality: Malaysian, staying in KL
    Age: 26+
    Height: 1.60m
    Weight: 57 kg
    Boobs: A+
    Body: smooth and proportional
    Face: Look Decent

    Face: 6.5
    Body: 7.5
    Hj: 6 (gentle though)
    Cathbath: 6 (Front & back, found her tongue too stiff)
    Frenching: No
    Bm: 6 (body massage with her bust)
    Bj: 6 (soft and gentle the way i like it)
    FJ: 6 (She dun like to be on the top of you & quite loose)
    RTF: No, prefer to try other.
    Overall: 6 , satisfactory.
    Damage: RM 198.00
    Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
  25. Omigosh
    Inactive

    Kota Tinggi

    Will be at Kota Tinggi.... anywhere I can get gals for overnight?

    Thanks a lot
    Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
  26. Palm_Tree
    Inactive

    Desaru Hotel

    Originally Posted by Omigosh
    Will be at Kota Tinggi.... anywhere I can get gals for overnight?

    Thanks a lot
    Perhaps you can try Desaru Hotel
    Tel : 607-800 8388
    Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
  27. Palm_Tree
    Inactive

    Quiet in Johor HC Scene

    Nowsaday, it seems to be rather quiet over the HC scene in Johor Town.
    Understand from my buddies that the MIB (anti vice) is very active and
    targetted the so called freelance immigrants, mainly from China and the
    surrounding countries. Occasionally these MIB also conducts spot check
    on some of these HC. Hotel Selesa is one of them, get raided recently.
    Posted 8 years ago | #Reply
  28. Sgguy
    Inactive

    Clinic That Does STD Test In JB?

    Hi,

    Would appreciate if somebody can provide info. on clinics (name, tel, and address) that conducts STD testing in JB.
    Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
  29. Naked_Gunz
    Inactive

    Time for a "Report of Distinction" here...

    Tired of the Geylang-n-OT scene in Singapore..I need some info on this JB spot pls. RTFF hasn't been totally indicative of

    How and how much to get there from Sing..how far?
    Location of FL (if any)..
    Clubs..Bars (if any) Muslim country correct? (Strict?)
    Just need a passport to get in?
    MIB? Should I be concerned? I have a sensitive job.

    Seems the 3 HC's mentioned is the only action there. Is it worth my time..?
    Thanks for any info guys cuz I'm completely in the dark here.
    MC
    Posted 7 years ago | #Reply
  30. Butthole
    Inactive

    Muar town

    Hi guys,

    Will be visiting this weekend. I did a search in this thread and only mentioned that action is available at the River View Hotel. Also understand this is more like a budget hotel.

    I'm planning to stay at least 2 night here so was hoping to find a more comfortable hotel with some action nearby. Hope you guys can point me in the right direction.

    Thanks a lot.
    Posted 7 years ago | #Reply

Reply

You must log in to post.