[sticky]

Internet Escorts

(101 posts) (58 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

  1. Commader
    Inactive

    This is my first day on this Board, so I don't know all you bods. But, clearly some of some of you guys are total wankers. Especially DS! You in particular are talking through your tail pipe and more vicious then a chick with PMS; and on something you nothing about. Damn old woman. Get some facts and get a life. Why do I say this!

    Being a long-term resident of Davao and know the local and expats joints I could not help pick-up on the Bonte Koe thread. Everything from complaining about the prices, a few oldies enjoying a smoke outside to the proprieter porking his lame old friend's chick.

    If you're too lousy to pay a for a decent meal go to Jolly Bee where you belong and eat desciated worms. I have eaten at BK plenty of times and the prices are half that of Manila and much the same as other expat haunts around Davao. The waitresses are sweet and friendly. And what wine isn't a mystry; OK so its 2 bucks a glass. , big deal

    As for the pork job on R's girl, tought titty, gets some botox, get rid of your beer gut and grow a few inches on your stork and your girl might not hunt for a decent fuck. As for you other wankers who won't go there because your lady might see see a body more fuckable than your own; what I can I say eccept all your insecurities are probable valid; take a look in the mirror jerks and the answer is obvious.

    Now, about the evil smokers outside Henny's. Yeh right, they're outside right. Get real. Stay indoors you pansies.

    Enough for now!

    Cheers
    Posted 5 years ago | #Reply
  2. Wicked_Roger
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Commader
    This is my first day on this Board, so I don't know all you bods. But, clearly some of some of you guys are total wankers. Especially DS! You in particular are talking through your tail pipe and more vicious then a chick with PMS; and on something you nothing about. Damn old woman. Get some facts and get a life. Why do I say this!

    Being a long-term resident of Davao and know the local and expats joints I could not help pick-up on the Bonte Koe thread. Everything from complaining about the prices, a few oldies enjoying a smoke outside to the proprieter porking his lame old friend's chick.

    If you're too lousy to pay a for a decent meal go to Jolly Bee where you belong and eat desciated worms. I have eaten at BK plenty of times and the prices are half that of Manila and much the same as other expat haunts around Davao. The waitresses are sweet and friendly. And what wine isn't a mystry; OK so its 2 bucks a glass. , big deal

    As for the pork job on R's girl, tought titty, gets some botox, get rid of your beer gut and grow a few inches on your stork and your girl might not hunt for a decent fuck. As for you other wankers who won't go there because your lady might see see a body more fuckable than your own; what I can I say eccept all your insecurities are probable valid; take a look in the mirror jerks and the answer is obvious.

    Now, about the evil smokers outside Henny's. Yeh right, they're outside right. Get real. Stay indoors you pansies.

    Enough for now!

    Cheers
    This sounds remarkably like a banned member......under a different guise/handle

    Maybe you should post this on the Davao thread and DS Forum where we can all read.....not Internet Escorts - bit dumb that
    Posted 5 years ago | #Reply
  3. GoodEnough
    Inactive

    Another one!

    Originally Posted by Commader
    This is my first day on this Board, so I don't know all you bods. But, clearly some of some of you guys are total wankers. Especially DS! You in particular are talking through your tail pipe and more vicious then a chick with PMS; and on something you nothing about. Damn old woman. Get some facts and get a life. Why do I say this!

    Being a long-term resident of Davao and know the local and expats joints I could not help pick-up on the Bonte Koe thread. Everything from complaining about the prices, a few oldies enjoying a smoke outside to the proprieter porking his lame old friend's chick.

    If you're too lousy to pay a for a decent meal go to Jolly Bee where you belong and eat desciated worms. I have eaten at BK plenty of times and the prices are half that of Manila and much the same as other expat haunts around Davao. The waitresses are sweet and friendly. And what wine isn't a mystry; OK so its 2 bucks a glass. , big deal

    As for the pork job on R's girl, tought titty, gets some botox, get rid of your beer gut and grow a few inches on your stork and your girl might not hunt for a decent fuck. As for you other wankers who won't go there because your lady might see see a body more fuckable than your own; what I can I say eccept all your insecurities are probable valid; take a look in the mirror jerks and the answer is obvious.

    Now, about the evil smokers outside Henny's. Yeh right, they're outside right. Get real. Stay indoors you pansies.

    Enough for now!

    Cheers
    One of the great advantages of no longer frequenting De Bonte Koe is that we avoid the possibility of running into guys like you, who bring zero insight, zero new information and zero value to this board.

    GE
    Posted 5 years ago | #Reply
  4. Aussiec
    Inactive

    Amazing what peaple waste there time at?

    It amazing that this guy just join this site & has a nerve to come here and say we are all just full of #%at! I am sitting here wondering what his motivation to even visit this site and let alone make a post. You know it like anything else. If you not like the program on t. V. Do not watch it. Turn the channel. If you not like song on radio turn the station. If you not like the cityxguide.com site do not visit it. If the Commander is such the qualified and knowlegdable man he is then maybe he should consider creating his own website to show how he is far more superior than the rest of us.
    Posted 5 years ago | #Reply
  5. Maxxiss
    Inactive

    Chozadate

    I manage to get some girls in this webiste http://www.chozadate.com. It will give a webpage that says the page cannot be displayed. You will notice on the 4th bullet there will be a letter x that is blinking if you don't see it the x or the work examine is actually a link. Put your cursor in that x letter and your cursor will change. Click it and you will be asked to enter a username and password. Username is aloha and password is hawaii. You'll find tons of girls. Though its not that cheap its worth my money. Check it out.
    Posted 5 years ago | #Reply
  6. Maxxiss
    Inactive

    Chozadate

    I manage to get some girls in this webiste http://www.chozadate.com. It will give a webpage that says the page cannot be displayed. You will notice on the 4th bullet there will be a letter x that is blinking if you don't see it the x or the work examine is actually a link. Put your cursor in that x letter and your cursor will change. Click it and you will be asked to enter a username and password. username is aloha and password is hawaii. You'll find tons of girls. Though its not that cheap its worth my money. Check it out.
    Posted 5 years ago | #Reply
  7. Lenience
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Maxxiss
    I manage to get some girls in this webiste http://www.chozadate.com. It will give a webpage that says the page cannot be displayed. You will notice on the 4th bullet there will be a letter x that is blinking if you don't see it the x or the work examine is actually a link. Put your cursor in that x letter and your cursor will change. Click it and you will be asked to enter a username and password. username is aloha and password is hawaii. You'll find tons of girls. Though its not that cheap its worth my money. Check it out.
    Nice! They even have a cheaters site for girls to avoid.

    Did you try any of them?

    How much do they ask and accept?
    Posted 5 years ago | #Reply
  8. Henryv
    Inactive

    I will be in Manila in a few weeks. What is the price range?

    Originally Posted by Maxxiss
    I manage to get some girls in this webiste http://www.chozadate.com. It will give a webpage that says the page cannot be displayed. You will notice on the 4th bullet there will be a letter x that is blinking if you don't see it the x or the work examine is actually a link. Put your cursor in that x letter and your cursor will change. Click it and you will be asked to enter a username and password. username is aloha and password is hawaii. You'll find tons of girls. Though its not that cheap its worth my money. Check it out.
    Posted 5 years ago | #Reply
  9. Nolz7
    Inactive

    Chosadate

    The last time I checked it was 6000 pesos and up, did not avail of the service though since there are plenty of fishes somewhere else.
    Posted 5 years ago | #Reply
  10. Marconista
    Inactive

    You can expect 4-5-6k or even higher.
    Actually, some pinoy are actually going with them.
    And the deal is - normally - max 3hrs with one or multiple shots.
    Some of them are very professional, but starfishes, according to what I have heard.

    Me - I dont think it is worth it, when u can meet ladies to your liking at bars and in the malls.

    Originally Posted by Billpsu
    I will be in Manila in a few weeks. What is the price range?
    Posted 5 years ago | #Reply
  11. Maxxiss
    Inactive

    Price range

    I actually got a reasonable price. I got the service for 3.5k for 3 hours because one of my friend also got one and the person I talk to said, if I'm going to get 2 they will give me a discount. I think it was more that 3 hours and had 3 pops. My buddy and I wanted to exchange partner but the girls were not comfortable with that. Well, I had a great time though.

    For your question its around 4 to 6k. Try to negotiate. Maybe they'll give you some discount.

    Originally Posted by Billpsu
    I will be in Manila in a few weeks. What is the price range?
    Posted 5 years ago | #Reply
  12. Horntoad
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Maxxiss
    I actually got a reasonable price. I got the service for 3.5k for 3 hours because one of my friend also got one and the person I talk to said, if I'm going to get 2 they will give me a discount. I think it was more that 3 hours and had 3 pops. My buddy and I wanted to exchange partner but the girls were not comfortable with that. Well, I had a great time though.

    For your question its around 4 to 6k. Try to negotiate. Maybe they'll give you some discount.
    What were the names of the two girls you got? Thanks for the info.
    Posted 5 years ago | #Reply
  13. Dogong
    Inactive

    Marconista

    Still remember this is Dannah mae way back 2005. Just reading some stuff here then saw your name anyway takecare and have fun looking.

    I already change my account name as I already forgot the pass code. Just dropping by.
    Posted 5 years ago | #Reply
  14. Marconista
    Inactive

    Hi Dannah Mae,

    Nice to see you back here. It has for sure been a while.

    When logging in with your original user-name and wrong password, you will be prompted for your email-address - and then you can reset your password. I think at that time you had access to email as well here in cityxguide.com - and it is nice to be able to email friends in here, right?

    Im on Gmail as well.

    Ingat palagi.

    Originally Posted by Dogong
    Still remember this is Dannah mae way back 2005. Just reading some stuff here then saw your name anyway takecare and have fun looking.

    I already change my account name as I already forgot the pass code. Just dropping by.
    Posted 5 years ago | #Reply
  15. Dogong
    Inactive

    Re:

    Yeah I know its been a while. But anyway thanks for remembring me. Always stay cool and nice. I will never forget the experience I had here.

    Unfortunately I cannt remember my email already, imagine its been 3years since the last time I wrote a post here. Hehehehe

    Dannah Mae
    Posted 5 years ago | #Reply
  16. Escort_Fan
    Inactive

    http://www.vipmanila.com

    Did anyone ever tried: http://www.vipmanila.com

    Is it a scam?
    Posted 5 years ago | #Reply
  17. Member_#2718
    Inactive

    VIP Manila

    Originally Posted by Escort Fan
    Did anyone ever tried: http://www.vipmanila.com

    Is it a scam?
    Not a Scam, just way over priced.
    Posted 5 years ago | #Reply
  18. Puerto_La_Cruz
    Inactive

    VIP Manila

    Ridiculously overpriced
    Posted 5 years ago | #Reply
  19. X_Man
    Inactive

    Horse's ass

    It's nice to know that "way over priced" is different than "ridiculously overpriced". Thanks for your contribution La cruz..., or whoever you are.

    X Man

    Originally Posted by Puerto La Cruz
    Ridiculously overpriced
    Posted 5 years ago | #Reply
  20. Fantasy
    Inactive

    it seems that...........

    Both these discriptions together still fall short of this pricing!! Seems like this pricing belongs somewhere other than Manila??
    Posted 5 years ago | #Reply
  21. Creman
    Inactive

    Maakati Escorts

    This mob advertises a lot on Craigslist. With much deliberation, I called up Makati escorts. Alan, the guy who answered the phone could not have been more helpful. I told him that a top GFE sevice was essential and he recommended Nica whose pics I also had up on my computer on line. She looked great and she was knocking at my Makati Shangrila hotel room door in about 40 minutes. She looked exactly as per pics and had a delightful friendly warm personalilty. An absolutel delight to talk to. She indicated to me early in the booking that she strongly believes that visitors such as myself should come away from the Phillipines with positive feelings and she certainly lived up that. The service included DFK, DT, BBBJ and sex in every imaginable position. The only things not allowed were anal and she was not into rimming and this was fine with me. Oh, she also does not swallow but she holds it all in until you are done. Over the time spent with me, we had 3 very full rounds of sex and I was beyond anything more after that. Total damage was 4000 for 3 hours but after such a great time, I was more than happy to tip her 5000. I know that you might do better with going to the LA club or Havana with your budget but I really did not want to go out that night and I am happy with what I got for money spent. I think that things can be hit and miss with all approaches for P4P, but this was a positive outcome.
    Posted 5 years ago | #Reply
  22. Devils_1
    Inactive

    Makati Escorts

    Originally Posted by Creman
    This mob advertises a lot on Craigslist. With much deliberation, I called up Makati escorts. Alan, the guy who answered the phone could not have been more helpful. I told him that a top GFE sevice was essential and he recommended Nica whose pics I also had up on my computer on line. She looked great and she was knocking at my Makati Shangrila hotel room door in about 40 minutes. She looked exactly as per pics and had a delightful friendly warm personalilty. An absolutel delight to talk to. She indicated to me early in the booking that she strongly believes that visitors such as myself should come away from the Phillipines with positive feelings and she certainly lived up that. The service included DFK, DT, BBBJ and sex in every imaginable position. The only things not allowed were anal and she was not into rimming and this was fine with me. Oh, she also does not swallow but she holds it all in until you are done. Over the time spent with me, we had 3 very full rounds of sex and I was beyond anything more after that. Total damage was 4000 for 3 hours but after such a great time, I was more than happy to tip her 5000. I know that you might do better with going to the LA club or Havana with your budget but I really did not want to go out that night and I am happy with what I got for money spent. I think that things can be hit and miss with all approaches for P4P, but this was a positive outcome.
    Thanks for a great report Creman.

    I have seen alot of these in different places on the web and have always wondered about them. I always assumed they were way overpriced. It seems there are a lot of people on this site that dont have the time to "hunt" or are restricted by co-workers from parading a LBFM thru the hotel. Nica is very hot from looking at her pics!
    Posted 5 years ago | #Reply
  23. Creman
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Devils 1
    Thanks for a great report Creman.

    I have seen alot of these in different places on the web and have always wondered about them. I always assumed they were way overpriced. It seems there are a lot of people on this site that dont have the time to "hunt" or are restricted by co-workers from parading a LBFM thru the hotel. Nica is very hot from looking at her pics!
    Hope you get to give Nica a try - she is cheaper than the other girls on the site and her pricing can only go in one direction.

    Many thanks to all in this forum who have been so helpful.
    Posted 5 years ago | #Reply
  24. Marconista
    Inactive

    - and now that you have her digits, you can bypass the bugaw (handler) the next time getting her at a lower cost. h

    Originally Posted by Creman
    Hope you get to give Nica a try - she is cheaper than the other girls on the site and her pricing can only go in one direction.

    Many thanks to all in this forum who have been so helpful.
    Posted 5 years ago | #Reply
  25. Escort_Fan
    Inactive

    I don't mind paying more to get a premium service. There is low end prostitution, (like in the streets of europe for 20 or 30 euros), and there is high prostitution with internet escorts at 300 Euros + per hour in hour.

    The problem in the Phils (or Thailand) is that a punter doesn't want to buy the low end stuff rebadged high end at the high end price, that would be rip off

    What defines the high end stuff: sexy girl, at least a bit of education, perfect english command, a sense of erotism and service (a courtisane as they say in europe). A girl that can blend in if you invite her to diner at the Hyatt.

    I wouldn't mind going trying the escort service, but I think I'd be pretty pissed if I was ripped off

    Anyone who tried makatiescorts.net can tell me if my criterias will be met?
    Posted 5 years ago | #Reply
  26. Robbaf
    Inactive

    Originally Posted by Creman
    This mob advertises a lot on Craigslist. With much deliberation, I called up Makati escorts. Alan, the guy who answered the phone could not have been more helpful. I told him that a top GFE sevice was essential and he recommended Nica whose pics I also had up on my computer on line. She looked great and she was knocking at my Makati Shangrila hotel room door in about 40 minutes. She looked exactly as per pics and had a delightful friendly warm personalilty. An absolutel delight to talk to. She indicated to me early in the booking that she strongly believes that visitors such as myself should come away from the Phillipines with positive feelings and she certainly lived up that. The service included DFK, DT, BBBJ and sex in every imaginable position. The only things not allowed were anal and she was not into rimming and this was fine with me. Oh, she also does not swallow but she holds it all in until you are done. Over the time spent with me, we had 3 very full rounds of sex and I was beyond anything more after that. Total damage was 4000 for 3 hours but after such a great time, I was more than happy to tip her 5000. I know that you might do better with going to the LA club or Havana with your budget but I really did not want to go out that night and I am happy with what I got for money spent. I think that things can be hit and miss with all approaches for P4P, but this was a positive outcome.
    Not bad. Thanks
    Attached Images
      » Attached Images
      Posted 5 years ago | #Reply
    • Escort_Fan
      Inactive

      I recently also tried the Makatiescorts service I was less lucky than Creman The girl I met had a very poor command of english, had very poor services, (CBJ that's the first time I heard that one in the Phils hehe).

      I think I never had such a poor service in the phils!

      It was just a bar girl rebadged same poor education 22 yo, have a kid in the province, come to Manila to make a few bucks

      This had nothing to do with escorting especially if you compare to what you can get in Geneva (my hometown) or London.

      For me the difference between an entry level prostitute and an escort, is the fact the escort will be high maintenance, will be able to discuss about various topics, will be dressed nicely, will have a certain sense of erotism (well at least expect and understand the expectations of the client), etc.

      The girl I met was none of that despiting being part of what the agency tenant defines as "la crème de la crème"

      I might retry though cause the guy who runs the agency seems ok, but if I was to rebook I'd spend some time with him to make sure the girls shall meet my expectations because in terms of match making that frist booking was a total disaster!
      Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
    • NiteProwler
      Inactive

      Beware of con escort girl

      To those who intend to visit Philippines escort girl. I was there couple weeks ago attand to some business matter so nothin to do I scram into the net to find some exictment & I was luckly to get one by the name of Ch***il so I was hook up with her for the evening but she insisted of bring her sister so I agreed to their terms & go aheah with the evening but to my horror nightmare it turns out to be a con artist trying to rob me out. Saying her children is sick & need the money so I was so kind to pay her in advance & come back to me at nite but instead she send her ugly sister by the name of S***ane to me so I reject but still have to pay for her time.
      Attached Images
        » Attached Images
        Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
      • Contaminator
        Inactive

        Chozadate legitimate?

        Hi guys! I've been absorbing this site passively for quite a while and want to thank you for the wealth of information amassed here.

        I'll be in Manila late March, it's actually my second visit (so I'm familar with the general area) but its the first time I'll have opportunity for fun, with no curious co-workers staying at the same hotel looking over my shoulder and enough time to indulge in the local temptations (corporate sponsored, sort of, lol). I've been looking forward to this and built up excitement since last year.

        Of course I've read here that there are abundant and probably better ways to hook up with girls but for a start I decided to stick with something organized and straitforward like an escort service to get familiar before venturing more freely.

        Quite some time back I read about chozadate.com on this board and like everything I read up on here in anticipation of my visit I casually checked it out. They had a girl on there which I liked very much by her picture and intended to book, so I had a look from time to time, until she suddenly was gone. Yeah, of course I was disappointed, but they had 1 or 2 other cuties, so... but then I noticed something strange about the site...

        They do have a section for girls who supposedly are "CHEATERS AND DISHONEST ESCORTS". Because I checked out the site over a longer period it suddenly appeared to me that almost every girl they had among their escorts seemed to end up there after a while and then gets purged entirely.

        I mean, hello? Can that be? They have girls there, then almost all of them become dishonest after a few weeks and are replaced continuously? If true they have a severe quality control problem. If not true, well, I wonder now if the site itself is legitimate and you get what (and who) you book at all.

        I know, many will recommend to avoid escort services at all in the first place but I'll need some time to get the hang of it (I'm more of a n00b monger) and fear I waste to much time learning the game before I get adjusted. It's a longer stay but not that long and I'll have to get some work done as well, haha.

        So, does anyone have real firsthand experience with that specific service provider? Did anyone get what they booked?

        Thanks for any first-hand reports!

        Posted 4 years ago | #Reply
      • Nolz7
        Inactive

        Chosadate

        I had one time first hand experience with this escort service one year ago. The price is high compared to LA cafe. The guy (handler) on the phone was firm but professional. The lady that I chose was exactly the one on the picture. But this was a year ago. Things might have changed you know. Or maybe I was just lucky.
        Posted 4 years ago | #Reply

      Reply

      You must log in to post.